All Comments on 'GNO vs NO'

by JayDiver

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
if you cant make the stroy fit in the 750 words

drop out the contest and submit it as a 1000, or 1250

This story makes it sound like a jelous boy divorced his wife becuase she went out dancing, not that a man dumped a cheating whore

andyinozandyinozabout 4 years ago
Liked it.

Good work.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 4 years ago
Ended too soon

Forget the word limit, continue the story

johnadpjohnadpabout 4 years ago
Yeah, No!

Only thing I got from this is that because his mother was slutting around he freaks out because his wife wants to go out with girlfriends for a night out. You know most women have girls nights out without issues, just like men have men's nights out with no issues.

And what does feminist have to do with anything? Just showed more this guy reacting to shit he doesn't even understand. Let's see, would your wife have known that your mother was cheating on your father and died from AIDS if she wasn't a feminist, or she would have known if you had fucking TOLD her at some point in your three year marriage? I didn't realize the definition of feminism is clairvoyance. If the author was trying to indicate that feminism somehow makes women blame men for the dissolution of a marriage, I guess his being a non-feminist makes him assume all women are sluts ready to fuck a man the first chance they get. I guess it's a draw!

Only good part of this story was that it was damn short!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Did he leave her? Hope he did.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

He was smart to divorce her.

I can't imagine anything worse than being married to a ball breaking feminazi. At least he ended it before they had kids and she could exploit the patriarchy to rape him in the divorce court.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
wow Johnadp

unless she's a slut and fucking everybody you seem to hate the story,,,,,HUMMMMMM, kind of makes me wonder. I'm with 26thNC....Hope he bolted or even better....change the locks. JayD, hit with a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Anonymous

This needs a follow up! Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Best ending and conversation

Printed here in a long while... and no chance for a RAAC, because he is gone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
She was raped

and keeps going to the same places? He took too long to divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Poor guy

He really needs to see someone about his trust issues

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It seems this is a situation where both

parties benefit from a divorce. (deep fryer's needs no apostrophe)

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Finally

The going out with the girls story I’ve been waiting to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
liked it a lot

She had no respect for his concern. Maybe he was a dick but once she saw how he felt she didn't back down at all. Being that there were no kids he could have went along and watched. If she was not up to no good she wouldn't have cared as she could still connect with friends and he would give her space.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
She was a cheater or at least planned to be one. He’s not a wimpy cuck and took action

Good story. Clearly wife thinks she can cheat with no consequences. Hubby is much smarter than she thinks he is. Why put up with the Attitude and Disrespect, there are much better fish in the sea. Sorry cuck lovers, this guy is a real man and leaves the slut and moves on. Nice job!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

"meet market" - Was this an intentional homonym?

"My boss said it wasn't bad, he took a client there after it opened. He brought menus back to the office. A firepit, deep fryer's, and a grill, you couldn't find a salmon filet, steamed broccoli, or lemon vinaigrette salad within 10 miles of that place. Yep, soon to become the discerning feminists' dining of choice."

Please learn the use of quotation marks: The two paragraphs beginning with, "But the best dining's are both spoken by the same person, so the first paragraph shouldn't have a close quote.

"I'm sure (sic)" - Why the use of (sic) here? I THINK you wanted to indicate that his "sure" was supposed to be sarcastic, but that's not the way to do it.

"(Click.)" - "Click?" Were they on the phone?

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
nice

i'm not a fan of flash stories, but you did this nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Red flags turn to white flag of surrender

Not acceptable for a wife meeting girlfriends:

1. Friday night (unless he is unavailable)

2. Dressing up to look sexy

3. Meat market

4. Late hour

5. Excessive alcohol

Girls want to meet at someone's house in casual clothes to catch up, they can get bombed and spend the night. Otherwise, have a meal and a glass of wine at a legit restaurant without a pickup scene and get home after a few hours.

johnadpjohnadpabout 4 years ago
@Huedogg

If in a three year marriage the best reason you can come up with for a divorce is that she wants to go out on a girl's night out, that's a great fucking marriage. She must be a fucking angel.

Once I broke up with a gorgeous woman who the day before I had told that I was in love with her. The moment I lost interest in her was when I was sitting on the sofa in my house, fully clothed while I kept playing songs and she was dancing nude for me in the middle of my living room. She had an amazing body, and she was a fantastic dancer because she had taken lots of dance classes growing up. I literally lost interest in her in the middle of her doing that for me. She normally wore 4 to 6 inch heels, but she was dancing without any shoes on and I remember thinking wow she is shorter than I thought. I broke up with women for the slightest of reasons.

But at least I realize and realized at the time that I had major commitment issues, and that was the main driver of why I broke up with that woman and countless others. I always found a reason, no matter how silly. The MC in this story doesn't recognize that he has major trust issues because of his mother.

Unlike the MC at least I'm self-aware. I literally fight my commitment issues one day at a time now in a long term second marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
To the idiot below me.

There is nothing wrong with having trust issues. Nothing. Would you cry and make excuses over financial issues?

Marriages are teams! If she ambushes him, if she REFUSES to compromise with him, if she REFUSES to hear him out, if she REFUSES to respect his trust issues than they have no marriage. She's already broken every vow that isn't about sex. I'm shocked at how honest you were about how childish you were with commitment, but you still appear childish to think marriages involve zero compromise, communication, and mutual respect.

He compromised with her. He asked her to be home at a reasonable time. She decided to add an extra four hours to a night out of two to four hours. She also sprung it on him last minute. She IS friends with toxic people. He has every right to point that out in the interest of their partnership. And you know what? He's the one with deep seated emotional trauma, and she should respect that to some small degree. She practically laughed in his face over it. He compromised and talked, she railroaded and ignored. He has EVERY reason to divorce her. I counted over half a dozen red-flags.

DogFuzzDogFuzzabout 4 years ago
Yep!

Well, we all have to make our own rules and draw them in the sand. If you can’t live with the others standards then it is time to say “Adios”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please continue.

This story is too good to stop it here.

cyferxcyferxabout 4 years ago
What's with the use of sic?

"Sic" is used when quoting something that has an error or you otherwise want to be clear that the reader knows that you didn't make the error or typo, etc. I am sure that "sure" was correct in context and I am equally sure you weren't quoting anyone else. So why is it there?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The very definition of wham! Bam! Go fuck yourself Ma'am.

It seemed hurried at the end just to meet the 750 word context. Which ruined any chance the story had of being entertaining.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WTF???

Wait... so he doesn’t want his wife to go out with her friends cause he’s scared she might possibly/potentially someday, maybe, consider cheating on him, even though he’s got no evidence of it? And then, he brings up— notice that this is the first time ever that he’s telling his wife this—that his mom got syphillis and AIDS?!? Any dude who feels like he can “relate” to this stupid (and overall, boring) story is a small-dick loser with a tiny brain, and that’s why women don’t like you.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Anon WTF

I’m sure you’re right. Soooo, where is it we can find your wife on girls night out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Would her changing her mind in that instance really solved the problem with the marriage?

No. The sooner he gets out of the relationship the better. Not because she's a cheating slut, but because she's treating him like an after thought, a nuisance, an obstacle to her fun and excitement. What kind of partner is that to work with, for the rest of your life?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I would like to see more of this. She has the MO of an I am getting fuck and don't care.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
No blame

She didn't even consider his emotional trauma from the actions of his mother. She wouldn't discuss his concerns. It's all her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WTF.....wrong.....

Invite him to join them after the meal, so she can dance with her hubby, not a load of long horns....when are married men going to wake and smell the roses, you do not let your wife go dancing on a GNO. Mind you he should have said I will MEAT you there, compromise is the way long term relationships work.

JJ

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 4 years ago

Hey, this is a 750 word story! Not much chance of character development. Probably needs to insist on some STD testing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Short, sweet and to the point. If you're in a committed relationship, you don't go to a meat market for a girl's (or boy's) night out. I loved the "muddy trail" analogy, it was spot on. Not about jealousy, about it's respect for your partner.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 4 years ago
Nice ambush story

Very well told, we have all we need to visualise the scene, know what is going on and the inevitable conclusion, 5* and fav'd, really good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
2*s

Another confrontation scene. Unfortunately, not a story.

This belongs to a story. Somewhere 👀.

By itself, meh.

Thanks for trying JayDiver. Better luck next time, lol.

AMerryman

Flar1958Flar1958about 4 years ago
And now it is enough

To go out to run without any proof? Better SHE is without him after only three years. She find someone better.

ranec1ranec1about 4 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The next morning when she got home she got one hell of a shock.

It was 8 AM the next day when she got home having had a gang bang with 8 men.

When she entered her home she realised something was wrong but she didn't know what as she was still hung over.

She crawled into bed and remembered what she did the night before, the multiple penetrations from multiple men as she had her first gang bang. She thought. just before she dropped off to sleep, that that will put her boring husband into his place and he would just have to get used to the new her.

She awoke at 3 that afternoon but could not hear her husband moving around the house. She got out of bed and went to the kitchen. She failed to see the letter on the table from her husband and was really pissed off that there was no coffee for her. She believed her husband would get used to the new her.

It took her a while to think "where is my husband? He should be here serving me in the way I deserve."

It was then that she finally saw the letter he wrote her and saw his wedding ring on the table.

She began to get concerned as she opened the envelope and read what he wrote.

He basically wrote that he was leaving due to her disrespect and he did not give a damn about her any more. He also said she had a week to leave the house as he had told the new owners they could move in next week. He had been aware of her plans for a few weeks and acted first.

Her minimum wage job would never leave her enough money to live the life she had become accustomed to with his 7 figure wage, What she did not envisage is that he would leave his well paying job and leave the area to get rid of her and her slutty way.

She went to the liquor cabinet and pulled out the bottle of Jack Daniels and proceeded to get very, very drunk again.

When the new owners took possession of the house the smell was overwhelming. She had taken several dozen sleeping tablets and washed them down with her JD. Her last thoughts were "David PLEASE forgive me".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Should do part 2

Where she comes home and He IS gone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not

Not worth publishing,without a follow up.

Artie88Artie88almost 4 years ago
Confused!

What does the title mean??? GNO vs NO... GNO = Girls' Night Out,

but what does NO have anything to do with that... what does the acronym NO stand for?

Also, what is the (Click) at the end of the story???

None of this makes sense to me.

And why would he divorce her for going out on a single GNO?

Idiotic suposition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Reply to Artie88

This is my interpretation:

GNO is for 'Girl's Night Out', as you said.

NO is simply for 'no'. He said 'no', but she didn't care about his feelings on the matter. Of course, he didn't much care for her feelings, either. Not excactly a great relationship.

The 'click' at the end was the sound of the door closing. That was my interpretation, anyway.

And I don't think he left her because she wanted to go out with the girls. I think he left her because he felt she didn't respect him. She made a decision that he thought was important, and would lead to heartache. She made it unilaterally, did not want to discuss it, or even take his objections into consideration. So he made his own unilateral decision to end the relationship. Both because he was angry and wanted to punish her, and to save himself from greater pain in the future.

The way I see it, the relationship was doomed the way it was going. If it was to be saved, then they would both have to want to save it, and they would need help to do so. Unfortunately, they were both stubborn idiots, and one might say they deserved each other.

I agree that the writing could have been a lot more clear, and I feel a good editor could have helped to make it easier to read. But maybe your objections (and mine, honestly) were some of the author's darlings that should have been killed. We may never know.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 4 years ago

Wife on Date with Strange

or close. Perhaps the most succinct and decisive GNO tale on LIT! Asking for a follow-up is stupid. The future is an inevitable as the Sun coming up ... maybe that should be Night Falling!

‘ANON-...Next Morning... ‘ provides an expanded continuation.

5*

CSXaviCSXavialmost 4 years ago
Whats the point of this story?

You left out like 75 %

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
He didn't leave out anything

The story is perfect, and it's exactly how a husband should respond to a bitch like that. The lack of respect and concern for her husband and the relationship, and the lack of judgment going out with sluts, demonstrates she's going to be nothing but trouble in the future. In real life, finding out before there are children would be a blessing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

Look, there's nothing inherently wrong with GNOs, any more than there's anything wrong with a group of guys going out for an evening.

The difference here, and most LW GNOs, is she wasn't going out with women in their social circle that he had some reason to trust, to a decent restaurant and a RESPECTABLE club, and yes, I don't even mind if there's some dancing involved. Most LW GNOs are with at least near sluts. if not total sluts, going to a meat market, with at least the possibility of hooking up with men of questionable character.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
NOBODY EVER WINS IN SPATS, FIGHTS, VERBALS

one or the other may feel a little better. TK U MLJ LV NV

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Setup is good, but half of the fun of these confrontations is following the fallout, even it they do get cliched. Cutting it off here is just getting blue-balled.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
As it should be...

This is a real life moment. This is what a real life couple goes thru. She didn't need to go but was willing to risk her marriage for a GNO. And from what we see, he did the right thing, he left her. She knew she was going to try for some strange cock and He wasn't going there. I like this story because it is so life like. The 2 characters are very well written. I would have liked to seen the aftermath in the next chapter if there is one.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

Ahhh. Too short. Great start though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 2?

How about another 750-word chapter? Perhaps 3 or 4 more if the moderators allow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good but I have my finish

She came home he was gone.

Divorce papers served following week

Next week stick showed+

And he had given wrong name and number

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If women feel the need to go out on Girls Night Out with their their girlfriend so they can act like they're still single, get men to buy them drinks and dance with them while playing grab ass then why the fuck did you get married in the first place. Oh, yeah you wanted the security marriage offers but you also still want the freedom to go out and prove your sexual market value, eh?

That's all fine and dandy as long as your husband has the same options and agrees to the change in your martial relationship rules. Otherwise you're just looking to be an entitled cheating slut.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

I'm thinking of all the good wives who take the occasional girls night out, behave themselves, and come home to their families. Their husbands know they can be trusted. This husband knows differently. The divorce was inevitable.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
He might as well divorce her . .

. . . even if she hadn’t gone out, because he obviously doesn’t trust her anymore.

People have all sorts of opportunities to couple up, and it can be a long lunch hour just as easily as a GNO. Even if she dumped the GNO, in the back of his mind, he’ll always be wondering if she’d out fucking someone else. That’s no way to live.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
jtwheels ending isn’t a good one

Because a week later the stick showed +, and the guy she fucked gave a fake name and number. She’s still married, and without someone on whom the responsibility for her pregnancy can be fixed, her husband will get stuck with 18 years of child support. Remember: the state’s interest isn’t in justice, but in keeping kids off welfare, and the husband is the easy target.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incomplete.

Complete your story to the end or don’t post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story is problematic

It's an example of a story line that doesn't fit the 750 word challenge. This needs a LOT more words to be a complete story. You can't or didn't fit your idea into the 750 words because it isn't possible to complete this type of story in a shortened form. You need the fallout and the divorce to make this complete. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I don't get the criticism. The only thing wrong here is that he probably should have figured out what great wife material she was, oh, about three years ago... Good quick one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Like others have said, she already see's plenty of girl friends. These friends are not good according to the husband, the location is a pick up joint, she is naive and can easily be duped, she dressed to impress. I agree that he could go along and give her space. She will be pissed that he doesn't trust her but if this is really no big deal and just a meeting of friends nothing will be spoiled. If she intended to flirt, dance with guys, cheat, then she has something to worry about.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

I don't normally make the mistake of thinking a story is anything more than a story, but this one rang so true it made me think it was a transcript of a real event. Good job! And I hope I'm wrong.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Actually ridiculously stupid story but I can see the appeal to the knuckle draggers.

If she fucked up sure, walk, but you wimpy little men who are so afraid of women just cant believe they tend to have more brains than you do. And not a one of you simpering little dip shits would dare do what you cheer about here. Wimps.

soami55soami55almost 3 years ago

Priceless! First of your work I have read. Laughed my ass off! I hope the rest of your work to be as "buckle up and hold on" as this one. Great work!!!

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

4 stars - just because it is so short. Otherwise it is a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

needs finishing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The commenter below iameasel sounds like a cuckold! He thinks that it is ok to let your wife have a girls night out with a couple of her slut friends! I guess he likes to lick his wife when she comes back home full of semen.

Excellent story.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

No conclusion...no resolution....this one feels more like a first draft than a finished produce...thus I gave it a 3...and Im being nice here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

incomplete story - 1* - lazy fucking author

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a typical "We need to talk" story with the ambush GNO setting. That was a good beginning to what might have led to an interest follow on story but after I saw that this was written in February of 2020 and there is not following conclusion I have to wonder if anyone is willing to try to submit a conclusion. Someone who is mort talented than this dumb reader. Not enough info to know if it should be a BTB or a RAAC ending but some humiliation seem to be in order to the wife with the enlarged ego.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

WTF, where's the ending. I just hate these stories that leave you hanging. 1/1

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with Rancher46 below: the story needs to be finished. But since I don't think this is a new story, I suppose the conclusion isn't coming, & the author's leaving things as they are. As such, though I was liking the story somewhat, a 2 star for leaving things as they are. --Bob

JayDiverJayDiverabout 2 years agoAuthor

I'm sorry, I failed to indicate that this story was for the 2020 750 word challenge contest. JayDiver

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seeing your note, I wish you wrote a part 2. What's there- 4 stars. Please consider as I'm sure I'm not the only one. -- Bob

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 1 year ago

Sorry not a good flash story. Being longer it had promise

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was well-finished. Good job. You hit the nail on the head.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry not much of a story.

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

Femdom agitprop at its briefest. I never get tired of these things.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Short and sweet, he said what he had to say. If she does not take him seriously, then that's on her.

kirei8kirei810 months ago

A great story that said it all! She made her easy choice. Now he has made his hard choice. I applaud him.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

To: iameasel

Oh ye of such supreme and superior (huge SMIRK) intelligence ... oops, my fingers got ahead of my mind. Your comment reads like kamala harris. It reads like you suffer the same serious affliction, AI - Absence of Intelligence. Lack of cognitive thought would also apply.

Did you follow her instruction ? She was upset that you permitted the tattoos to fade; one that reads, "RESERVED for my mistress" appearing on your upper lip and "ANAL refuse dump" just below the lower lip.

Men do not fear strong women, but most will not tolerate a cheating slut whore. In my opinion, the story was written with the intention of having the reader ferret out the fact the MC knew something of the wife's intent.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sounds like the argument I had with my ex-wife before she went out and was gangbanged. She finally returned 9 days later and cried as she watched me pack her suitcases and took her back to her mother's.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc10 months ago

Great snippet but where’s the rest of the story? 4.0*

XluckyleeXluckylee7 months ago

I would love to read more 5 stars from Xluckylee for this part

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Once again no real ending, why bother with any story at all just let us imagine the entire story.

Here let me do it for you

"Dave was married and it didn't end well" go ahead and submit your next story, you are welcome.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Shit, unfinished.

Ranger001Ranger0014 months ago

What is with you Anonys who can't see the end when it's staring you in the face!

(The end)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Leave and let the bitch know that you aren't playing her game

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I truly am starting to despise these open ended no finish stories. The writing was good and held me to the end but if you can't finish a story don't start it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJayDiver@JayDiver
Since this is labeled a biography page I thought I'd updated and include an incognito biography that might explain some of my writing style, and stumbling grammar. Plus I'm struggling with writers block and boredom. I was born in the fall of the year at the exact midpoint of t...