Go Big! Ch. 01

Story Info
Or Buy a Dildo!
5.9k words
4.06
41.6k
45
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at a longer and more polished story. I was referred to HighLuster who agreed to edit my ramblings and construct a story written and punctuated in English! This has been a new experience for me and I can see the positive impact from his efforts. It is amazing what a trained eye can spot and what a trained editor can then correct. It's humbling to discover just how tenuous a grasp of the English language I possess, even after 16+ years of education. God help us with the next generations that will graduate without even having to demonstrate the basic ability to read. Oh well, as long as they're woke it will all work out.

I hate reading LONG stories and so broke this into four more easily read chapters. My intent was to upload all of them at once and have them released one after another, weekly. I'm going to change that up a little and release chapter one on its own. This is a departure from my earlier attempts and if you Litsters like it, I'll upload the rest. If it misses the mark, then I can save you all the effort of having to read the remainder, if for nothing else than to complain about it.

With that said, this is another Tom and Tonya story and once again, this is a completely different Tom and Tonya from last time. I just like the names!

This is a long story and the resolution comes at the end, so if you we ever get that far you should read to the end, saving most of your comments for then.

***

"OK, check and make sure we're alone," the woman said as she quickly pulled the door closed.

The speaker's friend casually bent, looked under each stall, and saw nothing because Tonya had lifted her feet and kept silent. She loved eavesdropping on other women's conversations, especially ones in the Ladies.

The speaker's companion was anxious for the dirt and her search was superficial. Tonya's presence went unnoticed.

The first woman continued, "I swear to God Susan, I thought my pussy was going to explode; I mean spilt me right up the middle from my cunt to my tonsils!" the disembodied woman said to her friend.

"I heard it was big," Susan replied.

"He told me to take it out. I felt like I was unwrapping a Christmas present. One that you think you know what you're going to get but when you open it, OH. MY. GOD! When I extracted that monster and let it hang, it was halfway down his leg, and he wasn't even hard! He was hung like a porn stud." Wow.

"I know my Ed and he can be a chore when he gets going. How did you manage it?" Susan giggled.

"Let's just say I'm glad I fucked him on Friday. After I went home on Saturday,I sat on the couch with a bag of ice on my crotch. To top it off, I shoved more than one ice cube up inside me. I was really sore from the fucking. I've never cum so hard and so often. I thought my heart might give out!"

Having just come to work they had popped into the restroom to touch up before heading into the office. They'd finished they're primping in front of the mirror and headed out. "Let's get out of here. I'll give you the whole story at lunch. You buy."

"I can't wait." Said Susan. "I'll call you around 11:30. Bye." And they were out the door and on their way.

Tonya was intrigued. "Who was this big-cock-wonder?" she thought. She recognized Susan, her assistant's voice, as the second woman in the washroom but could not place the voice of the storyteller. She would have to get some info out of Susan. She had to admit that her curiosity was aroused. She would have to get some info out of Susan.

Tonya finished in the Ladies and made her way to her office where she found Susan getting things ready for the morning.

"Good morning, Susan," Tonya said cheerfully, "did you have a fun weekend?"

"We did. Ed and I took the kids to the waterpark and did the slides all day. Everyone was worn out by the time we got back home," Susan replied.

"That does sound like fun." But maybe not as much fun as your friend had. The one that got split from cunt to tonsils!" Tonya continued and looked directly at Susan.

Susan flushed. "How did you hear that? You were in there weren't you?" Tonya nodded. "But I checked, no one was there."

"I just lifted my feet. You weren't that thorough!" Tonya admitted. "Now, tell me. Who is our new employee, Mr. Big?" Tonya asked.

"His name is Peter Warren. He just started about two weeks ago. He's an entry level analyst for international, so, you just may see him after all." Susan giggled.

Tonya was the supervisor of the Wolf Financials International Section. She started with Wolf right out of college, sixteen years ago, and rose thru the ranks as the result of a combination of smarts, hard work, and let's not slice it too finely, damn good looks!

She certainly had the looks. Tonya was thirty-nine but would easily be taken for someone much younger, late twenties perhaps. Her five-foot five inch tall, 115-pound athletic frame and toned legs drew attention wherever she went.

Tonya made it a habit to wear dresses and skirt suits. Her motto was "If you have an asset, flaunt it." Tonya knew her strong legs and firm ass were among her best assets.

Tonya didn't have large breasts; but they were firm and were still resistant to the inexorable pull of gravity, so her nipples still pointed proudly toward the sky. Her blond hair, slim face and delicately enhanced lips capped the look beautifully.

Tonya was married to Tom. He was an engineer with a global aerospace company. Like Tonya he had started shortly after his graduation from college, and he had risen to Chief Engineer, often heading up multiple teams working on simultaneous projects.

Tom was fit and was often the topic of conversation when the women he worked with got together to chatter. More than one woman at his office commented on his good looks and toned, hard body, not to his face of course, but they did comment. He kept his hair a little long and let his beard grow out to a well-maintained three-day stubble. That was a mini revolt from the discipline of his military days.

Tom's look was more of a mature GQ model than of a nerdy engineer. Tom used his good looks and charm to advantage and was able to get high performance from his teams because they wanted to be associated with him, to please him and to receive his approval. Approval from The Chief meant a great deal.

Both were healthy, and with no children, they doing well financially, happy together and completely in love with each other. If you asked either of them at the time, neither would have begun to guess that it was all going to blow up in their faces.

"Peter Warren," Tonya repeated. "Who's his boss?"

Susan replied, "Alan."

"I know Al." I'll have to ask him how his new boy is doing."

"I've been told he's sharp," Susan said, "not a one-dimensional guy. But of course, he does have that one dimension that's rumored to be spectacular!"

"So, I've heard from your friend. Have you seen it?" Tonya asked conspiratorially.

"God no!" Susan whispered. "I'm married. If Ed found out, he would not be pleased! I could only imagine the shit storm that would follow. To tell the truth, I'm not really interested. I tried big cock in college. It was something I'll remember but not for the reasons you might think. He pounded me so hard I had to call a girlfriend to help get me home.

"I mean I'd heard so much about big-cock-experience. I expected more. I had good orgasms alright. Several. But I think the jerk wanted me to know how big it was, and it hurt. So, I'm good. Mr. Peter Warren and his big cock can conquer as many women as he wishes to. I just won't be one of them.

"I heard some women are built to take bigger cocks and I found out that I'm not one of them. He wanted to bottom out in me and push; there just wasn't enough room. My innards got rearranged each time he drove in. It wasn't all that much fun... for me; for somebody else it just might be heavenly.

"Ed fills me quite well, thank you, and yes, when Ed gets particularly randy, he bottoms out. I'll gently push at his hips, and he gets it and will check up. He still fucks me hard, and I still scream and buck, but he makes sure to hold back an inch or so and it's so much better, and it feels so good to me too. That is good sex.

"Mr. Big Dick...well he'll be a memory forever; don't get me wrong it was good, but it's in the past. I hurt like hell for a couple of days afterward and however good it was, I'm not interested in an encore. I look at it like going to Disney. I've been there, done that and had fun; I'm quite happy not to go back!" Susan laughed.

"But do you have the tee shirt?" Tonya laughed and Susan joined in. "I can see the text," Susan laughed, "I rode the big one!" I don't think I would wear that around Ed. The two women chuckled together at the absurd imagery of a souvenir tee shirt to commemorate fucking a big dick.

Susan went off to her desk to start on the day's work. Tonya went to her desk as well and began to fire up her computer for the day. As the PC came up, she wondered silently if there could be more.

She had heard from other women who had had guys with big endowments that, yes it hurt, but during the sex all they could focus on was being totally filled up and on their nearly continuous orgasm.

That image appealed to Tonya. She'd been with three guys prior to Tom so she did have some experience. The biggest guy she was with was a guy named Billy. He was nearly 8 inches and thick enough to cause Tonya's jaw to ache the day after she gave him a blow job. It was good with Billy, but he was a selfish lover and often finished long before Tonya did without attending to Tonya's needs.

Tom wasn't small. Seven inches and a bit slim but that was an advantage when she wanted him in her ass. A slimmer cock felt so much better than trying to take a fatty in her butt.

She recalled that she took Billy's thrusts easily and bucked back at him, slamming pelvises, as he sunk himself full depth into her. She remembered that she was a little sore afterwards but not uncomfortably so. Except for a jaw but that wasn't made to accommodate shafts of the lengths and girths that her vagina was. She wondered, am I one of those women with a deep cunt?

Tonya was curious and that curiosity worried her more than a little bit. Like Ed, Susan's husband, Tonya's husband Tom would most definitely not be pleased with her fascination for a dick that wasn't his. Even if it were plastic.

Regardless, she wanted to find out more about Peter Warren and his spectacular penis.

***

On her way home that afternoon Tonya passed the sex shop on Anderson Road. Today, with big cock occupying her thoughts, she pulled in and parked on the side of the building where her car wouldn't be seen from the road. Then she grabbed a pair of sunglasses, looked around to make sure no one was nearby and made a dash for the door.

Once inside she was pleased to see that the store was well lit, clean and orderly. She was worried that it might be a seedy place patronized by creepy guys rubbing their crotches but that wasn't the case. In fact, she was happy to see a friendly-looking woman behind the counter.

Tonya approached her and in a quiet voice told her that she was looking for vibrators. She couldn't bring herself to say "dildos." She had one at home, but it wasn't he kind she had in mind for tonight.

The sales-associate knew from experience what women that came in asking for vibrators were really looking for, and directed her to aisle eleven. As Tonya headed there, the attendant added in a voice loud enough to be heard across the store, "but the really big ones are on aisle twelve, if that's more like what you had in mind."

Tonya cringed. She felt her face flush and didn't turn to look back. Several of the men leafing through the magazines and DVDs looked at her and smirked.

When Tonya got to aisle eleven, she considered the wide assortment of dicks on display. "If only it were that easy," she thought. Then she continued down the aisle and did a quick check over her shoulder to see if there were any people watching her. Satisfied that there weren't, she turned into aisle twelve.

Yes, the cocks were definitely bigger here. She skipped right past the BBC selection; the allure of BBC was just not for her. She moved on to the white ones, which all things being equal, she preferred because, she rationalized, she could think of a white one as just a bigger Tom.

Tonya wasn't disappointed; the selection of big white cock was substantial too. She picked up the John Holmes model, but it was just too comically large to even consider. She saw a vibrating model, The Pussy Plunger that was advertised as having a life-like feel. It was twelve inches long. Its width prevented her from touching her fingers when she wrapped her hand around the shaft. "This will do," she smiled. She took it to the check out.

"$49.99." The clerk stated.

Tonya looked in her purse and saw she didn't have the cash. She started to take out her bank card but remembered that both she and Tom had access to the bank records. He would likely question a purchase from Sinsations. She reached for her secret card, a credit card in her name only. She didn't get paper statements for that one, opting instead to take care of the card online from her work computer. She didn't have it to be deceptive necessarily, but sometimes she just wanted to be private. Her own card gave her that option, for example when she wanted to buy something discreetly for herself or to buy a surprise gift for Tom.

"You may want some of this also Ma'am." The attendant held up a bottle of Anal Ease. "It's pretty big, most women say they need some lube when the size is that big."

"Thank you but I'm not into anal." Tonya said.

"It's not just for anal," The sales-associate said. "Think about it, if the fags count on this to lube their assholes, it's got to be slippery. Just sayin'."

By this time, Tonya was dying of embarrassment, and took the bottle of lube with a nod and smile. When she got back to her car, she took the cock out of its packaging. There would be no easy way to explain something like that to Tom, so she decided to hide the toy. She slipped the dildo and the lube into her purse for the moment and threw the plastic packaging out in the dumpster in the parking lot.

As she walked back to her car, Tonya felt a familiar slickness between her legs. When she got back into the car, she looked around quickly to make sure she was alone. She pulled the hem of her skirt up and saw that the crotch of her panties was soaked. She slipped her hand inside the elastic band and then two fingers into her dripping pussy. She let out an audible gasp as she felt her fingers glide inside and massage the ridged area that was G-Spot.

"I've gotta stop this right now," She thought, so she extracted her fingers from her very aroused pussy and slipped them into her mouth. She loved the way her pussy tasted and always licked her fingers clean when she masturbated.

"Enough of this." She grabbed several of the paper napkins that she kept handy and pushed them down into her underwear.

She couldn't resist opening her handbag to look at the giant phallus one more time. "We're going to have some fun, Peter," She chuckled at the naughtiness of the thought, giving the inanimate object a name. She started the car and headed home.

***

It was around 4:30 when Tonya got home. She had an hour before Tom would be home and she knew what she was going to do, and it didn't involve starting dinner!

She quickly ran upstairs and into the bedroom. She had her skirt and wet panties off in a flash, then her blouse and her bra. She tossed them aside moments later. She grabbed Peter and the bottle of lube. She squeezed out a glob into her palm, greased her artificial friend, then pushed the reminder of the lube into her cunt. The cock looked huge. "There's no way that monster's going to fit," she thought.

Regardless, she was eager to test that assumption. Holding Peter in her right hand she spread her labia with her left one, positioned the tip at the entrance to her vagina and gently started to push. She immediately felt the girth of the giant cock head pushing her lips aside. She caught herself holding her breath, let it out in a whoosh and continued with Peter's insertion.

Peter stretched Tonya to what felt like her limit. She looked down and was amazed to see that she barely had half of Peter inside her. With a resolve born of curiosity, Tonya continued to push, and spread her legs even wider to accept even more of what Peter had to offer.

After several minutes of pushing, resting, withdrawing and continued insertion Peter was well and truly in up to his hilt. It felt OK. There was a little discomfort from the sheer size, but no real pain.

"OK, let's take you for a ride," she thought.

Tonya began to fuck herself with the giant cock, slowly at first and rapidly building speed until soon she was soon pumping Peter into and out of her cunt with force enough to provoke a grunt each time he bottomed out.

It didn't take before she found herself climbing the slope to orgasm. When she hit that magic spot, she let go with a long moan. This orgasm was certainly bigger than any she had had recently.

What happened next utterly amazed her. Tonya was still cumming, bucking her hips, and thrusting against Peter when she felt more wetness than she was accustomed to. Liquid was gushing out of her cunt each time she stroked. Each involuntary muscle contraction shot girl cum out of her open hole and all over the bed.

Tonya now had to reconsider, "Maybe I am one of those women built for big cock? Susan said that she was unmistakably bent over in pain, but I feel just fine. Well, this is just a toy and it's just for amusement isn't it." Was that a rationalization, or not?

The bed was soaked. Tonya panicked because Tom would be home soon. She had no idea she was going to make this much of a mess and cumming or not she jumped up from the bed and pulled at the sheet. She ran into the bathroom, cleaned up and changed into sweatpants and a pullover top. She grabbed a clean fitted sheet from the linen closet and quickly made up the bed.

"Now where to hide Peter," she thought. Her overnight bag on the shelf in the closet should work and opened the door and pulled it down. She opened it. gave Peter a quick clean-up and was just about to put him into her bag when she was struck with another thought.

Tom loved it when she took his cock into her throat. He was close to seven inches long, so she was able to manage that without too much difficulty. She always made a show out of gagging a little when she first started. I was good for Tom's ego.

Tonya considered Peter and pulled the giant dick to her lips. She took a deep breath, tilted her head back and began to slide the cock into her mouth. She felt the head touch the opening to her throat and felt her gag reflex kick in.

She swallowed hard and pushed a little more and was relieved to feel the cock head slip into her throat. She pulled out a little, caught her breath, tilted her head, and once again pushed the big dick into her mouth.

This time she felt her throat stretch to take the head. She looked in the mirror and was amazed to see she had taken more than half the giant cock. The bulge in her throat, an outline of the giant cock, was clear. she felt both victorious and turned on at the site of her throat bulging each time she pressed the cock into her mouth.

Tonya continued with Peter's blow job for several more minutes. Pushing deep, pulling back, getting air, and pushing again. Soon she was able to swallow nearly all the twelve-inch dick. She gagged and pulled the cock out and very nearly puked from the assault. She quickly regained her senses and packed Peter away in the overnight bag. "Time to get your head back into the present Tonya, she told herself and headed downstairs to get dinner started.

12