Go Big! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was thinking about dinner, Tonya was brought up short by a random thought. "Where's this all going? Nowhere!" she told herself adamantly. "It's just curiosity because of what I heard in the Ladies today. Nothing more!" She had never entertained the idea of cheating on Tom. Ever! And let's face it, Tonya was an attractive woman who got hit on nearly everywhere she went. But she either ignored or tactfully deflected each entreaty. "No!" she told herself. "This isn't going anywhere; it's just a masturbatory fantasy."

Tom was going to be home soon. Time to forget toys and get dinner done, or as Ricky Ricardo would say, she'd' "Have some 'splainin to do."

"Hi babe, how was work today?." Tonya said brightly as Tom walked in. He smiled immediately at seeing Tonya working on their dinner.

"Great day today, hun," he said, "and it's always better when I get home!"

"Oh, miss your big screen TV that much, do you?" Tonya asked playfully.

Tom replied by Tom sweeping her up in his arms despite her weak protests. He lifted her up and kissed her lips. "We have a TV?" Tom asked turning Tonya's jibe back at her.

"I love you baby," she said. "Now put me down or we may get distracted and never eat!"

"I know I could stand to lose a pound or two." Tom smiled back but set her back on her feet. "How can I help with dinner sweetie?"

"Why don't you set the table and pick out a wine. I've got chicken in the oven," Tonya told him as she began to chop lettuce for their salad.

The pair enjoyed their dinner and together cleaned up the post-dinner dishes. Then they went into the living room to relax. "We do have a TV!" Tom exclaimed when they walked into the living room. Tonya punched his arm "Wise guy," she remarked.

The action movie they were watching didn't really appeal for Tonya. She found her thoughts returning to her earlier play session. She felt herself getting wet. After a half hour into the movie Tonya was decidedly more interested in the warmth permeating her pussy than in some tired Bruce Willis flick. She was cuddled up next to Tom and let her hand run down his chest and settle on his cock. Tom looked over with a playful smile. Tonya began to rub the outline of Tom's cock thru his pants and felt him responding to her touch. His cock filled with blood and pressed hard against the constraints of his clothing.

Tonya popped the snap on Tom's shorts and worked the zipper. She jumped off the couch and planted herself on her knees between Tom's legs. She grabbed his shorts and tugged. Tom scooted his butt up as she pulled. With a final pull, his shorts came off and his cock popped out and smacked his stomach with an audible whack.

Tonya began to slowly, lick up his shaft and circle her tongue around his swollen cock head. She paid particular attention to his frenulum. Tom loved it when she licked the exquisitely sensitive area that separated his cock head up the middle. She cupped his balls in her hand and massaged gently, kneading his sack, and rolling his balls in her hand. So, he was squirming from the excitement and Tonya still hadn't even taken him into her mouth yet.

She allowed her tongue to slip down further, licking his slick shaft down to his balls. Opening her mouth wide she took his sack in and began to lick and suck on both of his balls, now trapped in her warm mouth. She pulled Tom further out on the couch so his ass was exposed. Tonya slipped her hand into her panties and got her fingers wet with her juices. She pulled her hand free and without missing a beat as she sucked Tom's balls, her slick finger circled the sensitive ring around his anus. Tom began to pulse his hips slowly, raising himself up in response to the stimulation Tonya was delivering to his sphincter. Without warning, Tonya's index finger was in his rectum and Tom let out a hiss of pleasure mixed with pain. Now Tonya poured it on and shifted from his balls to his cock. She took him into her mouth as she gently worked her finger into his ass, seeking his prostate.

Tonya learned the technique years earlier from her OB/GYN. She even had an anatomically correct model for Tonya to practice with. Over time Tonya became expert at milking Tom and making him cum hard from the dual external and internal assault on his erogenous zones. Tonight, Tonya added yet another dimension. Since her practice earlier she had confidence in oral technique and decided to take Tom fully in her throat as he came. She had never done this before and hoped it would excite Tom.

She took a deep breath, lowered her mouth onto his cock and kept descending till she felt the familiar tightness in her throat as her gag reflex triggered. She swallowed and pressed her mouth down until she could reach Tom's ball sack with her tongue. She kept up the anal stimulation, now using both her index and middle fingers to reach Tom's prostate. Tom was on fire, squirming and moaning his approval of Tonya's expert blow job.

"Oh God Tonya, I'm gonna cum!" he cried and grabbed her head to pull her off his cock. Tonya surprised him by grabbing his legs and pulling her mouth down harder on his cock. She felt him swell up inside her throat and could feel his balls tighten in her hand. Any second now she would have to deal with a load of sperm. She never took it directly down her throat before and was anxious. Nothing would spoil the mood quicker than to have Tonya bring Tom's cum right back up, so she concentrated on swallowing his whole load. Tom's hips bucked once, twice, three, then a fourth time, each involuntary muscle contraction shooting out a rope of cum directly into Tonya's belly. After a moment, Tom was still and fell back onto the couch in a spent heap.

Tonya slowly worked her mouth off his softening dick and removed her fingers from Tom's quivering asshole. She had a naughty thought, looked up at Tom, and slipped her two fingers into her mouth. She had eaten Tom's ass before and loved the masculine scent and taste. She loved everything about him and would hold nothing back from her lover. For his part, there was nothing he would not share with Tonya. He raised her face to his and kissed her hard. He could taste the mix of cock, cum, and ass on her tongue and it excited him even more to know that she was so willing and adventurous.

It was her turn now and Tom flipped Tonya onto the couch and with one practiced pull, her sweatpants were in a heap on the floor. "No panties?" Tom thought, "she must have had a plan for this." He smiled to himself. Tom eagerly dove into Tonya's open pussy, licking softly around her clit, coaxing the shy button out from behind its hood. Almost immediately, Tonya's clit stood proud like a mini hard-on and now Tom continued, using his fingers, and bit more force with his tongue as he began his exploration of her lady bits from asshole to clitoris. He too, learned a technique and now employed it with great effect, running two fingers in a circular pattern across the ridged skin that made up Tonya's G-Spot. In moments, Tonya was squirming every bit as much as Tom had. Tom had three fingers up Tonya's snatch working them in concert with his tongue. He pulled his ring finger clear of Tonya's pussy and slipped the wet digit into her ass and once comfortably seated he began pumping her pussy and ass simultaneously while continuing his oral assault. He thought Tonya had learned the art of levitation as she hovered a foot above the level of the couch and inched closer to her own orgasm.

When she clenched down on Tom's fingers, he knew she was on the precipice, "Just a little nudge more and she's over," Tom thought, "what about a harder nudge?" Then he picked up the rhythm of both his tongue and fingers. Within seconds he was rewarded with an ear-splitting cry as Tonya released herself to her climax. She grabbed Tom's head with both hands and ground her vulva as she humped his face. Tom was loving the feeling of power he had. He took her entire clit into his mouth and began a gentle sucking as she shuddered and shook. She let go for just a moment, took in a deep breath then let out a cum-howl like he never heard before. She pushed him away with force. He was surprised at her strength. "Stop. Please!" she moaned, "I can't breathe!" Tom slowed, then stopped his licking and gently removed his fingers from her snatch and ass. Not to be outdone by Tonya, he looked directly in her eyes and licked his fingers clean of her essence.

Tom then stood, leaned over and kissed his wife, sharing her flavors. His cock was hard, and he lowered himself into Tonya's wet hole. He entered her with one push and buried his cock in her snatch up to his balls and began to thrust with passion. He couldn't quite place it, but something felt off. He entered Tonya with ease but that was to be expected with the hot foreplay that had gotten her ready. But now, stroking, she felt off. He didn't feel the familiar grip that Tonya's pussy exerted on his cock as he fucked her. He put it down to so much natural lube that he just wasn't feeling the friction he was used to. He continued to pump Tonya as she fucked him back with equal enthusiasm and soon, he felt his cum boiling in his balls again. Tonya lay on her back on the couch with her legs over Tom's shoulders.

"I want to feel you cum all over me baby," Tonya mewed. "Pull out and shoot all over me." The dirty talk drove him over the edge, and he pulled clear, half walked, and half jumped, cock in hand, as he positioned himself over Tonya's belly. "Cum for me baby." Tonya cooed and fondled his balls from behind. "Here it comes." Tom grunted as he began his climax. While neither of them saw Tom's first load, this second one did not disappoint Tonya. The first splash hit her on her lips and nose. "Ummm..." exited her lips as the second rope splashed onto her tits. Tom grunted and bucked hard, stroking his cock as his orgasm peaked. Another, then another long ribbon of cum adorned Tonya's chin and neck. With a final grunt Tom let loose the last of his seed, a solitary drip that dropped into Tonya's navel.

Tom gasped for breath, exhausted by the effort of his passion. Tonya was breathing hard also, having been the springboard that took brunt of this thrusting. She scooped Tom's offering from her chin and slipped it into her mouth, making a small production out of relishing the taste of Tom's semen.

Tom smiled, picked up a drip of cum from her tits and held his finger to her tongue. She sucked it in then licked it like it was the sweetest lollipop she had ever sampled.

Tom reached down with his hand and lifted her up from the couch. With a practiced move he spun her and lifted her into his arms. They kissed as he walked them to the shower.

"Did you enjoy that sweetie?" Tonya said looking up at Tom from her perch cradled in his arms.

"I don't know what got into you tonight, but you were amazing!" Tom answered.

"What got into me was you!" she smiled. "I've been thinking about jumping you all day today."

"Well, wherever it came from, I hope you kept the address, it just keeps getting better baby. I can only wait to see how good it will be when we're ninety!" He laughed, they entered the shower and began to clean up. Still, he wondered, she certainly didn't feel quite right today. He wasn't quite sure how to describe it. Looser maybe. Like most men, Tom was stumped by women's anatomy. He decided it was one of those mysteries and let it go.

"That was some of the best sex that Tom and I ever had," she thought. "Was it just the fact that I was keyed up all day from the big cock talk?" She knew the afternoon masturbation session had a lot to do with her passion. It made her hot for the real thing. "Certainly, a big cock couldn't make it any better. Could it?" she wondered. She thought back to the feeling of fullness the dildo gave her as she pumped it into her snatch. "If Tom's seven inches felt that good how much better would twelve inches feel?" she thought and then dismissed the thought immediately as being unhelpful. She turned her attention to washing Tom's body.

End of Chapter 1

12