Go Cody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why were you at that meeting in school time?" asked his mother and his father said, "Because it involved big expenditure on replacing old crap computers."

"Yes dad, a highly intelligent answer," said his son. "I'll get drinks."

"I'll help," Cody said, going out for a couple of kisses.

She returned shortly afterwards with a wine and a beer and said with a slightly stunned look on her face, "God Diane what a fantastic kitchen. That ought to be published in Australian Vogue."

Diane beamed and her husband taking his beer from Cody said, "You must call me Terry dear.

Brent and Cody were in the kitchen clearing away when Diane came in and kissed them both saying goodnight.

"Terry is already upstairs in his office and I will watch TV in our lounge up there and so you want see us again tonight dear. It was been wonderful meeting you and I do hope Brent will be a good friend to you. It must be difficult fitting back into your home town."

"Thank you Diane. I've enjoyed a perfect evening. You are a splendid hostess."

When they were alone Brent asked, "Um are you on for sex or do you just wish to slope off?"

"Oooh, sex please Brent. Let's hurry to clean up."

During that household chore they hugged and kissed and Brent felt her up so by the time they flopped on to a sofa in the day room Cody was primed, ready to make sure Brent knew that said she was more than ready.

Cody hoped Brent would be good at sex because there was no possibility of a romance starting unless he was.

She needn't have worried. He managed her expertly and had a boob out probably faster than she could have accomplished and his fingers and lips worried the boob splendidly and soon she was beginning to pant, anxious to start. He placed a very thick and reasonably long dick into her sweaty hand and she was away, knowing what to do and thinking he was probably hoping she would be good at sex.

"Condom?"

She pulled his dick clear of his mouth to say very clearly yes please and popped it back in and squeezed his balls and he groaned and then called ready. She pulled away to allow him to roll on the 'rubber' and lifted her leg to facilitate his entry while remaining on her right side.

Cody adored the invasion. She reminded herself it made her feel womanly, not that she needed reminding.

She groaned to announce she thought he was big and groaned again to confirm she knew he was all the way in. He grabbed her upright leg and brought it hard against his chest as he began pumping. She caught the rhythm and they were sweetly away.

Later Mr Nice Guy returned with two towels and said, "That was unbelievably great. Jesus you are tight."

It was a lie but she loved it.

"You were so big," she cooed. "I must have been playing around with boys."

And he loved that, she catching the beam as he toweled across his sweaty face.

Then they placed themselves on the same wavelength. He said, "We must do this more often" and she replied, "Very much more often but not tonight. I'm slightly nervous balling when other people are around. My friend and I move into our rented house Saturday so that will be much better – she'll go to a movie or if her boyfriend is there to play, well too bad. It's not the same as having parents around."

Brent looked pleased.

* * *

After dinner Lisa Carter went to the computer to see if there was an email from her daughter in Australia.

Her scream brought her family running.

Max was there first and then the twins with John trailing with a limp after having fallen over one of his dogs that morning. The dog was okay.

"Are you okay mom?"

"Moaning Lisa grabbed her husband. Sarah says she's in love with his guy she met only recently and he's fallen completely for her. She says she's likely to marry to stay in Australia. He lives on a big family farm and will not want to move from there."

"How big?" John asked.

"I don't know. God John I can't read for my tears."

Meg read, "The grazing/cropping farm is almost 353,000 acres with eight-seven ponding dams for stock watering holes. There are 28,000 cattle and the family harvests about 400 tons of wheat and cut surplus hay for sale. The soil is very red and there are few trees and the land is mostly as flat as our kitchen table, so it's not postcard picture scenery. There are four houses and one will be remodeled prior to us getting married. Ooops if we get married. The property has eight haysheds and four cattle yards. God the place is big. The family has a Cessna aircraft and Blair's mom (they say mum in Aussie) Kimberley flew me over the property and then around to show me the locations of the local facilities and then we swooped over Dubbo (three hours by car from the farm) and then back to the farm. God I'm so excited."

"Well that's the end of Sarah, we'll never see her here again," Max said and then laughingly had to hold off his mom who was screaming and trying to pummel him with her small fists.

John sorted that out and Jess said, "Sarah told me if she marries any guy in Australia she'll come home to have her babies so they also are Americans."

Lisa fell to her knees in front of Jess and grabbing her around the hips looked up with a tear-stained faced said, "Darling please tell them that's the truth, that Sarah really did tell you that,"

"Yes she and I were labeling the jars of jam you made when she and Cody stayed a few days before leaving for Australia."

"Oh sweetheart, you have saved me from torment. That means Sarah is not going to abandon her country, her home and her family."

"I really don't think so mom. She also said she intends to have the wedding here if she gets engaged down there."

"Omigod," Lisa groaned and forgetting his sore leg, John was only just quick enough to catch her as she fainted.

Blair and Sarah settled for a wedding in the winter, which was a downtime for farming folk.

* * *

The draft budget prepared by the three directors, with Cody as convener, went down like a lead balloon when presented to general manager Percy Reid and Mayor White. When the two men began reading their copies Cody left the room unnoticed.

"What the fuck," yelled Murray White and looking around the room to verbally harpoon Cody found she'd gone. In fact she'd left the building, having told her PA she was heading for a bunker.

"A bunker," Murray gritted when Percy replayed the message. "While she's down there hiding the mayor and council will be erecting gallows above the bunker. For fuck sake Percy, get Elizabeth Walters over here pronto. She's a public accountant and as chairman of the finance committee we must reply on her advice."

An hour later Elizabeth closed her copy of the draft budget, removed her glasses and Percy said impatiently, "Well?"

"I know Cody is rather young for her position Percy and now I'm intrigued to find out what she doesn't know. You guys have been done over by an expert. Are you prepared to tell me when you and the council begin consideration of this draft budget, that we'll have the guts and audacity to disallow the cuts affecting your office and councilors in general and load those deletions on to the various departments while those heads of departments sit there listening to our utterly selfish proclamations?"

"Jesus. So what do you suggest? We reply on your expertise?"

"Do what she intends you to do. Say to her the recommended cuts would hamstring council activity to an unsatisfactory level and that you require a fiscally neutral budget for the coming year, meaning expenditure frozen at this year's levels."

"Are you telling us that girl know enough to manipulate us in that manner?" Percy asked.

"Well you have gone through the draft Percy. What's your opinion?"

"Ah yes. Well my first reaction was we have been shafted. But now I see an open hole has been dug under us. The only way to save face and privileges for the mayor and council is to follow your suggestion. Christ Elizabeth that girl is scarcely out of nappies."

"It's what a good brain and a good education does for you guys and I suppose being female helps."

Murray sighed, "Open the bar Percy. We all need a stiff shot of something."

"Oh I noticed in the 10% slash and burn by our girl scarcely out of nappies that this bar would need to be abandoned," Elizabeth chuckled.

Three weeks later the budget for the coming financial year was adopted, effectively freezing spending at existing levels. There was some discontent expressed in letters to the media and on local radio but Mayor White replied to such dissent in his usual skilled and forthright manner and pointed out large number of ratepayers had written to the council or emailed it congratulating the council for its austerity measures.

The following day as the regular staffing committee meeting comprising the mayor, general manager, chairman of the finance committee and the director of administration, Cody was asked to withdraw for discussion of a final item of business.

She left the meeting having no idea what the matter was. A serious complaint against her perhaps although she thought that was unlikely.

Percy said, "I understand we are in agreement that Cody is doing brilliantly in her position."

Murray and Elizabeth nodded.

"In fact she continues to astonish me how far she is punching above her weight. We have a very healthy surplus in a salaries account. We acted a little like skinflints over fixing Cody's starting salary that was in accord with my recommendation because she was an unknown quantity. Now we know she's quality with an unknown depth. Since the death of her predecessor I'm without a deputy. You are aware I need that hip replacement and would like to book in to have it done in the next couple of months or so. I proposed that Cody be appointed my deputy with an appropriate increase in salary of $20,000, effective forthwith."

"Yeah I can wear that," said the mayor and Elizabeth said absolutely, that they had secured a real gem in Cody.

"Call her in Percy and allow Elizabeth to deliver the good news and then open the bar."

Percy and Cody left after one drink.

Murray and Elizabeth, sitting across from each other, raised their glasses and said cheers.

He said, "You really think we've struck a winner with Cody?"

"Yes, they come along now and again, exception multi-talented managers and she's one of them. If she were in our firm she'd already be marked as a candidate for a partnership offer."

Murray topped up their drinks. "But will we benefit more than just her ability to pull strings in compiling reports?"

"You need to ask Percy about that. But I know she'd already worked through her entire staff interviewing them separately to find out their level of satisfaction with their work and what their professional aspirations are. She has them in teams for advanced tutoring so each person when absent has someone to back them up effectively and Cody now has each person on a step by step training program to uplift their skills in the work they are doing and expanding their skills."

Elizabeth then had a sudden thought and said, "You bastard. You have her parked here because early next year you intend having her appointed CEO-designate at the hospital because Kevin Charles retires at the end of next year."

Murray had the grace to blush.

He diverted back to the previous point of their discussion. "Do we get benefit and will some of these up-skilled people leave us for improved prospects?"

"Yes in both instances and that's actually how it's meant to be so that the benefit is returned when we recruit we get better-trained applicants."

"But does it really work like that in offices?"

"Yes and no," Elizabeth smiled, a cupped a breast, watched by Murray. He stared and after a few seconds Elizabeth deliberately parted her legs.

Murray grinned and went over and locked the door.

* * *

Cody have been handed back her restored Three-oh-Eight three weeks earlier and as it had only traveled 17,778 miles when she purchased it, with a completely repainted exterior, the Peugeot was like almost new. She drove home very happily to her shared house where Sarah was cooking that evening.

Sarah danced Cody around the floor screaming in excitement at the news of Cody's new job and they fell to the floor of the kitchen/day room kissing and rather got carried away. They were resting after their sexual pursuits when they smelt something burning.

"Oh damn, I was braising the meat," Sarah wailed. "Dinner is ruined."

The meal was dumped and all the windows were opened and after showering the women ate outside on the terrace, looking down at the river.

"This is just like being back at university, sex and then baked beans on toast for supper," Cody said, and they giggled.

"Well now you have your promotion you'll be good for a bank loan," Sarah said.

"I don't need a loan. My car is paid off."

"For a house dopey and then you two can get married."

"Married? I'm waiting for your wedding."

"Why?"

"Dunno. I guess you made the move first."

Sarah said, "Promise to keep what I'm about to say secret?"

"Yeah of course."

"You mom has told me if you and Brent decide to set up house then she'd love it if I moved in to take your old room. She'd welcome female company. She just suggested this out of the blue the other day when we had lunch at the hospital. She was probing to see if I knew anything new about your romance with Brent."

"There's nothing new."

"And that's what I told her. I suggest it's up to you to manage the romance rather than allow it to drift. That boy has easy access to you, probably the best pussy in the city, so why would he be in a rush to change anything?"

"God you are embarrassing and pushy."

"Actually you probably are better at pushing yourself academically and in your job than pushing to get advantages whenever you have been with a guy."

"That's nonsense."

"Is it? I suggest you think about it. If you want babies get married. Otherwise stay where you are and grow into an old maid. You won't want babies out of wedlock. I know you."

"Oh god, why are you pressuring me like this?"

"I want your old room. You mom and I get along famously. It's almost like being back home."

"You bitch. This is all about you wanting my old room."

They laughed and Sarah topped their glasses with cheap and delicious red wine.

Sarah left for the Mackay's farm on Friday afternoon and Brent arrived at 6:30 for dinner and to stay the weekend with Cody.

After sex and they sat nude on the sofa drinking beer, Cody just let it out simply.

"I'd like to get married."

She heard the suck in of breath and he said, "Eh?"

Cody know that response was a dodge to get more thinking time. So she just sat quietly.

"Okay."

"What!" she screamed and turning around rapidly and that response gave Brent a big fright.

He laughed. "It doesn't take much to make you happy."

"Well buster, I've been saving this as a surprise. I have been promoted with the additional duties of deputy general manager with a heft salary increase to boot."

"Jesus that's great. They must think you are pretty terrific."

"I guess so. I have checked with my bank and if we can come up with the deposit on a house at the required ratio, the bank says I'd qualify for a big loan no problem."

"A house eh? I suppose you have one picked out?"

"No I haven't begun looking because it seemed stupid to do that until you expressed some interest."

"Yeah let's look around this weekend. Mom says I'd be a fool not to marry you and I already knew that."

"So do you want to marry me?"

"Yes and I ask, "Cody will you marry me. I love you and you are the pick of the bunch."

They hugged and kissed and Cody looked at him with very bright eyes and said, "Yes I'll marry you, you darling man."

* * *

A larger aircraft had been placed on the flight from Sydney to Dubbo due to the big increase in bookings with all the Americans in the Carter party arriving from South Dakota.

With the Barr family waiting at the airport, the scene was a re-run of eight months earlier when Cody and Sarah had arrived from America.

Ben with his much younger eyes squinted into cloud-patched sky and said, "There she is dad, coming in about three o'clock."

"Where I only see blue sky?"

"Put your glasses on you old fool and you would see things," Kathy his wife scolded.

"Well what can you see?"

She replied, "I don't need to see it because the announcement said it was arriving on schedule so I know it's there."

Cody and her fiancé Brent Collins, only two days away from their wedding, listened to that exchange with smiles. They head a shout and looked across the waiting area to see Sarah waving with her fiancé in tow.

"Sorry I was late shifting stock," Blair said. He looked at Sarah who was to be the chief bridesmaid. "I promise I won't be late arriving in America this winter for your best friend's wedding."

THE END