Go Deep Inside Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You say things with so much passion," he said in his post-orgasmic bliss. "You could have very well said, 'I am coming!' But you chose to say that I was making you come. You are one hell of a turn-on!"

"He is so easy to please," I thought as I traced my fingers in wavy patterns on his back. Along with my sporadic spasms, I could feel his cock occasionally flexing inside me. It continued to drain its remnants into my passage. I had felt that heady gush of his seed inside me, yet I could feel nothing dribbling out as yet. It was probably the elevation from the cushions under my hips.

"If I am not too heavy for you, I would like to remain like this for a while longer," he said with an endearing smile. I hugged him tightly, not just for his caring, but also his consideration, as much of his weight was being borne by his forearms and knees that rested on the bed.

By and by, as the perspiration from our bodies evaporated, the air-conditioning made us feel cold. He rolled over to my right and pulled up with the blanket that lay at the foot of our bed. Kissing my cheeks and fondling my breasts gently, he positioned his torso, arms and legs to cover me protectively. I felt so safe in his arms.

As the realisation of what we had just done together started to set in, my eyes turned teary. He noticed and looked very concerned.

"Did I hurt you in my frenzy, darling?" he enquired solicitously.

I shook my head. "You don't think I am a loose woman, do you? I don't normally jump into bed with a man in the first meeting like this."

He stroked my hair gently. "Have you ever slept with a man other than your ex-husband?"

"No, never! But you are so irresistible, and it has been six years without a man since my separation and subsequent divorce.

"I can understand that, Sujata, it has been twenty-four years since Priyanka's mother died and just as many years since I have held a woman intimately. You have to wait for the right person. Much as I am happy now that I waited so long, I am also happy that you did not have to wait as much as I had to."

"But why, Sayuj? You are so handsome, so well-to-do, so wonderful a person. There should have been a queue of ladies waiting to get you.

"You do remember, I am a single parent. My daughter has always been my priority." then putting his forehead to mine, he whispered. "And I was probably waiting for my Sujata."

I snuggled up to him and sighed with contentment. There was so much to talk about, but we had time.

Soon, it was time to leave. I wriggled out of his grasp and headed for the bathroom. When I returned a few minutes later, just clad in a large fluffy towel, he was sitting on the bed. A pillow covered his privates and next to him on the bed lay all my clothes, neatly folded.

"I will be out soon, You look so sexy in that towel, so could you stay just as you are till I get back?" He did not wait for my reply as he rushed to clean up.

Soon he was back with a towel around his waist. He tugged at mine.

"Sayuj, do we have time for this? I asked.

"No!" he exclaimed. "But I undressed you, so it is only proper that I dress you up too. Can I have that pleasure please?"

He knelt at my feet with my panties stretched out. I daintily placed my legs through them, allowing him to caress my legs and thighs as he drew them up. Before pulling them up completely, he placed a warm, wet kiss on those lips between my legs. He then adjusted the cups of my bra, taking his time to fondle and suck on my breasts. Finally and rather reluctantly, he strapped me up.

He looked sheepish, as I glanced at him amusedly. It is not easy to drape a saree on a woman. Then I hugged him. "I got a change of clothing, a pair of jeans and a shirt. But I took off your jockeys so I get to put them back on."

Needless to mention I teased his tool with my hands, lips and tongue before covering him up. Once dressed, there was time for a sandwich and some fresh fruit juice from the hamper we had brought along. A tight hug and a deep intense kiss followed. Then we were on our way back.

An hour into our drive, our phones tinkled. Sayuj ignored his, but I looked at my message.

"It's Preethi," I said. "She and Priyanka are staying back as their shopping will not be over today. She says they will return around this time tomorrow."

We grinned at each other, for very obvious reasons.

We showered and changed on our return, then spent some time talking on the phone to Preethi and Priyanka about the decisions we had taken. They, in turn, updated us on what they had been doing. Then I spoke to Sangeeta and Udit, briefing them on our visits.

"If you guys are okay with the venue, then there is nothing more that we would want to say. And Suja, do try convincing Sayuj and Preethi to let us manage the cost of accommodating the guests for the wedding," they said.

"I don't think, Sayuj will relent." There must have been something in my voice for Sangeeta immediately remarked,

"You seem to have come to know him pretty well!"

"Yes, he is a pretty cool guy but he seems to have all this planned out. I can try, but I don't think he, or for that matter, Preethi will agree to this."

Dinner was light after the rather heavy lunch earlier. We were eager to be together again. We sat in the living room, a chaste distance between us as the staff cleaned up and then retired to their quarters. We climbed the stairs together, an arm around each other. As he led me towards his room, I said to him,

"I need to change into my nightwear. I will join you as soon as I can."

With a short tender squeeze of my waist, he released me. I readied myself for him, taking care that I was clean and smelling sweet. When I hurried back, he was already in his king-size bed, with the covers drawn up to his waist. He signalled me to close and bolt the door, which I did. As I slid under the covers, he pulled me roughly towards him. Running a hand through my hair, which I had untied, brushed and let loose, he asked me,

"How did you know this is what I wanted?"

I moved my hand quickly down his front, knowing pretty well that he would be wearing nothing underneath. Firmly gripping his strong, hard member, I repeated his question,

"How did you know this is what I wanted?"

He laughed as he pulled me over his prone body. My long silky hair fell around his face. I lost my grip on his cock, but then it wasn't going anywhere. I waited, with my lips millimetres away from his, expecting him to quickly close the gap. Instead, he closed his eyes!

In a dreamy voice, he mumbled, "Kiss me!"

His lips, when he spoke, brushed tantalisingly against mine. I couldn't hold back so I crushed my lips against his and my tongue started to fervidly ravage his mouth. His fought back, It was a fierce duel and as it ran its course, I could feel his hands easing up my silk caftan, the only garment that I was wearing.

I disengaged and propped myself on my hands, my hair still forming a tent over our faces, facilitating the process of him disrobing me. Then I sat on my haunches and let him pull the garment over me. I was naked once again in his arms. I was no more prudish, no more bashful. I was flaunting my nakedness at him.

He gently squeezed my breasts, letting the centre of his palms rub my nipples to hardness. I realised that my whole being had become very sensitive to his ministrations. I was totally in his control.

I felt myself being rolled over. Once on my back, his knees rested on both sides of me, straddling me. His rigidity lay on my stomach as our eyes locked. Then he started unbuttoning his night-shirt. I continued to stare at him and finally, the vestment came off. I placed the tips of my fingers on his chest, delicately stroking the sparse fuzz on it. In response, his fingers moved to tweak my pink engorged nipples. My fair creamy complexion presented a sharp contrast to his dark skin. He had a faraway look in his eyes.

"What are you thinking of?" I asked.

He shook his head shyly. "This is the first time this bed is adorned by a woman and an extremely beautiful one too."

"I thought this would have been your marital bed."

"I lived through difficult times, Sujata. When Priyanka's mother died, we lived in a much smaller apartment. A few years later, I had this bungalow built. I replaced all the furnishings. Nothing from the old place came here."

Then his countenance took on a fierce look. "I am going to make you mine. I am going to mark you, possess you," he growled.

"And what will your daughter say when she sees those marks?" I needled him with a smile.

"She won't say a thing for she won't see a thing," he shot back.

His intentions were clear. His lips moved to my right nipple. he licked its length, making me tingle, and then puckered his mouth to suck on them. His tongue rolled over them and then progressed to kiss the rest of my globe. Then it started to leave a wet trail on the underside of my breast, triggering a gush of wetness between my legs. "Oh my god," I asked myself, "Is this just him or an erogenous zone that I had never been aware of?"

His tongue exerted more pressure, turning into a hard kiss. I felt his teeth grabbing a part of the underside in a gentle nip, I revelled in the sensations as the nip turned first into a gentle then a spirited bite. Simultaneously, his right hand moved to caress my face, reassuring me that he would not inflict any unbearable pain. His teeth moved abrasively on my skin, and I could feel a sizeable amount of flesh in his mouth It was a welcome pain and I responded by digging my nails into his back. If he was going to possess me, so would I own him.

"Sayuj!" I groaned. The bite metamorphosed into a delicate lick and then to a kiss. But my senses told me that the underside of my breast now had a crescent-shaped hickey. He left a trail of kisses as he now eagerly sought the underside of my left breast. This time he was in a frenzy and I lay moaning as he had his way with me.

"Did it hurt? He asked solicitously. I shook my head smilingly.

"These stimulations are new to me, sweetheart, I have never been made love to like this."

Kissing his way down my tummy, his lips and tongue sought my inner thighs. Like a surgeon swabbing the incision site before the cut, he licked and kissed and moistened a spot before it went between his incisors. I moaned with pleasure at the burning pressure that he inflicted. It was just a matter of minutes before I bore his marks there too.

"You are a beast!" I exclaimed

"And you are my beauty!!" He retorted before his face dived into my cunt. In minutes, my lips opened to him like the petals of a flower at dawn. His lips fluttered hummingbird-like, his tongue a proboscis, searching within for nectar. His ministrations triggered their flow and had me crying out for more. From the long licks that he interspersed with his short jabs, I knew that he loved the way I tasted.

He rose from between my thighs and pulled me by my arms into a sitting position. The next moment he held me by the waist and flipped me on my front. My! Was he strong? Then he lay on my back, wriggling his hands between me and the bed to grasp my breasts. He rained fiery kisses on my face. I twisted my neck to meet his lips with mine.

"You called me a beast," he whispered. I giggled.

"I will now show what a beast I can be. I will show you how lions mate," he muttered. The hands grasping my breasts lifted me so that I was on my hands and knees. He mounted me from the back. I was ready for him and as he slithered into me, his mouth gripped my shoulders.

"Go deep inside me," I cried as I felt his infiltrating cock.

Hist thrusts were rapid. for the next half a minute or so, then he stopped. I looked back at him and he was grinning.

"This is how lions do it. The lioness is held in a strong immovable grip and the mating is intermittent. The only difference is that the lion comes inside the lioness within about 20 seconds and then recovers in a few minutes to resume his thrusts."

With that he started thrusting again, often pausing to nuzzle and bite the nape of my neck. His hands would drift from my shoulders to my breasts, squeezing them, teasing and tugging at my nipples.

When he paused, I felt denied. I started to push against him, egging him on, but he seemed to be enjoying teasing me.

"Oh, this is so sweet a torture," I exclaimed. He gyrated his hips, sending little spasms through me.

"Did you know that the mating session of lions can last a couple of days? That the lion never lets go of his consort?" He said as he resumed his thrusts.

"Are you going to do that to me?"

He did not answer as he plunged repeatedly into me. The friction was intense and he sensed the orgasm starting to build inside me. His movements accelerated, I first tried to stifle my cries but gave up and let out the first of my numerous full-throated screams. My lion was relentless, battering my insides and within minutes I was coming again, shrieking wildly. By the time the third set of pleasure waves started to radiate from between my legs, I was wailing like a banshee.

He slowed down to a stop, holding me up, my back against his front and his palms rhythmically squeezing my heaving melons. I would have slumped forward had he not held me. I twisted my neck towards him as his lips searched for mine. But there was not much effort in my kiss as I was gasping for breath.

He continued to hold me tenderly against him remaining rock-hard inside. "Looks like you are very serious about being a lion!" I exclaimed weakly.

His response was to kiss my neck and shoulders. We remained in this kneeling position for a few minutes and then, with him still inside me, both of us slumped forward together.

Reluctantly he rolled over on his back, his penis plopping out of my vagina. I rolled over too, presenting my face and lips for his kisses, and let my left hand wander to the hunk that had given me so much pleasure. Gently moving my hand up and down its length, I let it be known that I would soon pleasure him.

My mouth travelled downwards, "My turn to possess you, just give yourself to me." I ordered. He was still damp with my juices and I licked his length to lubricate him further. Thus began a duet as my fist pumped and my lips sucked his long, live sausage.

His moans were music to my ears as he lay with his eyes closed. Then I felt his left hand pushing down on my bobbing head. Well, if he wanted to go deeper into my mouth, I was going to take him inside as much as I possibly could. I could feel his tip touching the roof of my mouth and the sucking and squishing sounds added to the score. I moved my other hand to cup and caress his jewels and as I did so, I could feel him twitch and try to move away.

But I retained him in my mouth and continued to pump him, telling him wordlessly that I would swallow. "Sujataaaa" he screamed as he mushroomed inside me.

"He is as viscous as honey and almost as sweet, I thought. His semen coated every part of my oral cavity before it streamed down my gullet. I kept pumping him, hungry to drain him completely and lick him clean before I released him. I knew it wouldn't be too soon as he was not showing any signs of softening as yet. I was loving this lollipop of mine.

He motioned me to come up to him and kiss him. I complied, so that he could taste himself. Then I lay with my head nestled against his left shoulder and neck as we kissed frequently and played with each other's bodies. His left arm was around me, and his right often stroked my tits and nipples, occasionally straying down to my pussy.

"You have a body made for making love to," he whispered.

"No," I have a body made to be loved only by you," I whispered back. In response, he kissed me deeply.

We lay for more than an hour stroking and teasing each other, whispering endearments and letting each other know when a particular touch or caress pleased us. Often he would position himself so that his body covered as much of mine as possible. He loved skin on skin and for me, it felt so blissful. Some of these feelings were absolute first-time experiences. My ex used to roll over and go to sleep. This man was more intent on ensuring I went to sleep first.

I wondered where all this would lead to. Here I was, an adopted member of a family his daughter was marrying into. Should I even be here? What would Sangeeta and Udit say when they come to know of this? I cannot have secrets from Sangeeta and she can read me like a book. But I was afraid to contemplate further.

I knew it was not just lust that joined us together. "But is this love?" I asked myself. "Is there something in the long term in all this?" I wondered.

"You have a faraway look in your eyes. Is there something you want to ask me?" He queried.

"How is this man so capable of reading my thoughts and body language?" I wondered as I nodded my head.

He held me closer, tightening his arm that was around me. "Go ahead, shoot. I promise you I will answer honestly."

"It has just been a few hours that we have interacted. We haven't even been on a formal date, yet we are in bed together." I began cautiously.

He kissed me, a kiss that was deep, intimate and lasted about a minute. Then he said,

"Why does this bother you? You know we respect each other tremendously. We needed each other, we wanted each other and now we have each other. As regards dates and other romantic stuff, of course, I intend to be a real Romeo to my Juliet. You just need to give me the time to show you how romantic I can be."

"Do you have feelings for me?"

"The same feelings that I think you have for me. You don't know whether you love me or are in love with me, and neither do I. We need to give this some time. But yes, I desire you intensely and it is not because I have been celibate for so many years. I have not felt this way with another woman, and I know you have not felt this way with another man."

"You read me like a book and you are so right, Sayuj. But how would Priyanka and Preethi and the rest of your family take this?"

"I don't intend to keep this a secret from anyone. But why should they object to something that makes us happy?"

For this, I had no answer. But Sayuj was not done yet. "There are a couple of things we need to keep in mind. Number one, I want you to understand some important aspects of this relationship. You do realise that I am seventeen or so years older than you, so you need to deeply think about what you want from all this."

"But honey, age is just a number, and you are so fit and strong," I replied.

"Sleep over this. Remember, when you are sixty and as sexy as ever, I will be nearing my eighties," he said in all seriousness. Then he continued,

"Number two, and this is very important to me. So long as you are with me, there can be no other man in your life. I want exclusivity, and in return, I promise you the same. I will not share. This is not negotiable."

"Are you crazy?" I almost shrieked. You think when I have you, I will even think about another man? Or that I will share you with another woman?

He shut me up with a kiss. "Thank you, you are MINE.

"I am all yours, only YOURS," and I sealed that with a deeper and more aggressive kiss.

I woke up perfectly aware of where I was. My body was still vibrating to the pleasures of the night before. The clock on the wall read 4:25 AM. I did not remember when exactly we both fell asleep. The last feeling I could recall was his fingers tracing exotic paths around my areola and nipples. As I gently disengaged myself from his sleeping form, I realised we had hardly moved during the night. In the soft light, his otherwise rugged face looked angelic and peaceful. I stared at it for a few moments, then after placing a soft kiss on his lips, slipped my caftan over me and padded back to my room.