All Comments on 'Go Get Em Zoey girl!'

by betweenthesheets

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Loved your hot father/daughter story. Good length and plot development. Thanks, hope to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good - but

Enjoyed your story, but it was a bit hard work with so many spelling mistakes. Please run your next one through a spell-checker.

nightshadownightshadowalmost 12 years ago
5 stars for story

The story itself was electric and set my nerve endings on fire- so I gave you full marks for that alone. HOWEVER! I noticed a lot of typos and grammatical errors (sentence structure stuff, mostly). In the future PLEASE enlist the aid of a decent editor. Better yet, do what I do:

After each paragraph or page, go back over what you typed and spot-check it for any errors that you find. Do this during the entire writing process. Once the story's done, go back over it with a fine-toothed comb and try to find anything that you may have missed (doing this also allows you the freedom to go back and embellish any sections that you think you might've scrimped on, which can only improve the story).

But, again, the overall story was hot as hell and kept my attention. Hell, I've even favorited it, which is something that I RARELY do. I look forward to seeing more like this from you in the future (with better editing, of course)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
loved it

Great stuff. Only saw a few mistakes but they weren't in the meat of the story so it wasn't bad at all. I read right over them. Can't wait for the next one. Is there more to come?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
.

Why? Why do you do this?

"What were the odds," she asked?

Why is the question mark at the end of the sentence instead of the dialog?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Hot Story!

The story read so well that I missed most spelling and typo errors until I read it a second time. The plot and story was very hot and had me very excited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Holy f'n mackerel; that's h-o-t

good thing they didn't know about the Motion Activated Cameras that had recently been installed at the Club House 8~P, hee-hee. I got it all.

But seriously; thsee two are so frigg'n delicious

No clue yet as to why mom isn't putting out!! Hmmmmm thought maybe she'd get caught in a compromising situation and cause a divorce.

Thx;

DKP

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismalmost 8 years ago
Great story...but a bit too much golf...

...and not enough fucking, for my liking. But it's a good, sexy tail nonetheless.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismalmost 8 years ago
Of course I meant tale...

...not tail.

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
this is a hole in one!

what a great story. 5 stars. i know you haven't written in a while - i hope you post something soon - you're one of the best on this site!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetweenthesheets@betweenthesheets
2002 Followers
I've been contacted several times over the past few weeks with questions about if I have given up writing. I want to let everyone know I'm working on a new story as we speak and hope to have it out soon. Be patient and check back. If you have any questions you can email me and...