All Comments on 'Go Get Your Husband'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
kafkafabout 5 years ago
Garbage

Get real.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
Wonderful Wife, Wonderful Life

Nice way to flip things around.

KB

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
this was ok

I did wonder what happens when to dom's take charge. great twist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

Please keep writing, maybe a part 2

Flar1958Flar1958almost 5 years ago
And now

You have to deliver! It is easy to write this part but now you have to cum with more!

And not only sex , you have to deal with a expanding story.

I wish you luck

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments.

I really, truly appreciate constructive feedback! Thank you to everyone who commented here. I don't know if I will be doing a continuation of this story or not, only because I have an inbox full of story requests at the moment to get to. I do have longer offerings available for purchase, if you are interested in my more developed work. I have two novels and 6 longer short-stories for sale on my website, which you can find in my description. The stories you see here take me between 30 minutes and 1 hour to write, depending on how much time I have that day. They are all written and edited in one session as well. So, basically, this is my practice writing and I hope you enjoy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love the dynamic...

... between Dierdre and Kim.

Fuck the "you have to" BS in the comments -- but yeah, another installment would be sweet :-)

Thank you!

gpetagpetaalmost 5 years ago
making me so hard

I would also appreciate if my wife would watch me fuck horny sluts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Please write a part 2 of this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please write part two of this story.

Please write part two of this story.

Baddogie59Baddogie59almost 5 years ago
Very Hot

This story brought back some very good memories for me.

I had a live in girlfriend who loved to watch me fuck her best friend.

After I fucked her about 3 or 4 times then my live in would have at it with her best friend and eat her cream pie and of course I would join in a bit later and we would all have fun.

Great experience for me.

Thank you for sharing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Who’s the real Bitch

Even tho it is Dierdre that has the resting bitch face (knowing her devious agenda) it is Kim (the wife) that is the true bitch. She’s the one that gets off on demeaning treatment and serves her man and his sluts with pleasure. Kim is clearly attracted to young tight women (Adult girls to her) and needs her stud husband to feed her appetite. She loves to see young tight pussies yielding to and cumming on her husband’s thick cock, seeing her husband’s cum pumping them deep and full, and takes a special pride in being ‘the bitch’ (with cleanup duties). Kim is the sexy bitch in this story and it is her internal conflict that makes her so incredibly sexy. loved it (5 stars).

lisablissfullisablissfulover 4 years ago
like to watch

I would like to watch him like that, and would like him to watch me has well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I LIKE A STORY

...with an aggressive, forward, experienced gal like Dierdre.

However, her penchant for trying to humiliate Kim or show her up, pretty much took away a lot of enjoyment from the story from my viewpoint.

Martin's staying true to his marriage by resolutely doing nothing without his wife's awareness, made him an ideal husband for his cuckquean wife.

Kim's eagerness to watch her husband and her enjoyment at seeing Kim give him pleasure (even if it's something Kim has not given him), is well portrayed. It is a great feature in stereotypical cuckquean stories -- which are a "thing" for me, although, inconsistently, I'm generally uninterested in cuckold stories.

Glad to see the "cuckquean" and "reverse cuckold" tags to facilitate people like me finding this type of story.

Paul in Oklahoma

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsabout 4 years agoAuthor
Wow, thank you for the Feedback

Especially you Paul, in Oklahoma! I see you! Your points have been noted.

I modeled the narrator after myself for this story and so it's interesting to read the reactions. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and comment. I am adding a "Part 2" to my request list for the anonymous that asked. It may be a few months because I'm a bit backed up but it's cummin' soon!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
VERY HOT EROTIC STORY

Great story...I really loved all three being present and enjoying this together .. too many authors have someone running off and fucking behind their partners back...5 stars

Lucky102001Lucky102001almost 3 years ago

Loved it. Perfect dynamics

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

The sequel is coming! The sequel is coming! Yay! It's called Come Fuck My Husband and I wrote it for John and Lisa. I do hope they link these stories but if they don't and you'd like to read the next one, make sure you look it up and check it out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a good story.

BooblingBooblingalmost 3 years ago

OMG!, that really turned me on-I’d love for my wife to be just like Kim & I muscled Deirdre to a regular cupcake!.

I adore muscled women espcially one’s who are Cuckqueens/Cuckcakes/Hotwives -IF I ever find any!.

More like this please! 🤗🤗

PhilLustyPhilLustyover 2 years ago

Just as it was heating up. It ended. That’s disappointing for sure

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐ You ended the story with 2 questions. That means you know it wasn't finished properly.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 1 year agoAuthor

Again, all of the stories I post here are "unfinished." I'm a blogger and people request stories from me. I usually write these stories in about 1 hour and then edit them right away. So, none of them are polished, developed, or edited professionally because these are my free blog posts and they are my practice writing. My developed work is professionally edited with a professional layout and cover design and formally published on Amazon, Smashwords, or The Book Patch. I have 3 tiers of content. Tier 1) Romance and Erotic Romance (Amazon) Tier 2) Erotica with hardcore themes (Smashwords) 3) Hardcore Erotica and Dark Erotica: Incest, Nonconsent, Age Play etc. (Smashwords and The Book Patch). My links are in my bio!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Love cuckquean stories. There are far too few on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Of course its a good story but so rough and incomplete as you say. I understand you dash these off as a marketing tool. A few more minutes in development or editing could be even more productive in every sense.

MikeykeithMikeykeithover 1 year ago

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Yes.

Yummy story, thanks much.

Carly182Carly182over 1 year ago

WOW, What a story, would love there to be more chapters to see where this went. 5 Stars

Just wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story, but the humiliation of the wife wasn't needed.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 1 year agoAuthor

Hello everyone! Thank you for the additional feedback.

I'm really glad you like the cuckquean thing. I get requests for this theme every once in a while.

I don't have any plans to write anything like this for publication, at least not in 2023.

The wife likes being humiliated. Just because you're not into it doesn't mean it wasn't needed. Plenty of readers enjoy that aspect of the story.

To clarify, these stories are not marketing tools. This is my practice writing and my followers convinced me to share it even if it isn't perfect. I firmly believe in sitting down to write just for the sake of writing. It's not about the editing or your feedback (although I enjoy it). If I wasn't posting these, I wouldn't even bother editing them. I run them through editing software and call it a day. I'm certainly not paying to have my practice writing professionally edited! That's just silly. So, you're stuck with my practice writing unless you want to buy one of my published offerings.

CAbbaCAbbaabout 1 year ago

Great story. Definitely one of my fantasies.

Just_GymJust_Gymabout 1 year ago

The humiliation thing isn't my thing, but you made it hot.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's rare for a Liter author to actually know what a cuckquean actually is. Gotta love people upset about humiliating the wife, when it's quite literally the only constant in maybe a million LW/cuck stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So, Dierdre says "watch me seduce your husband" but . . . where is the seduction? If she's already nude, and Martin is already ready to go, ain't much seducing going on. Not sure there was any humiliation of the wife - she seemed to be really into watching and other kinks so the only humiliation that was occurring was in Dierdre's head.

Other than that, lots of fun.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hasty writing, feels like you are trying to get through plot points as fast as possible without engaging with any of them.

"Run, before the reader can realize this might be hot if we properly had a look at it."

This could have been the first sketch of an outline, to be expanded and made into a good story 8 times this length.

cindycbegoodcindycbegood2 months ago

Kim and her husband have this fun thing they like to do. The only problem is it requires a third who is bi-sexual, not in a relationship, and willing to play with a couple. Something that's as rare as a unicorn. Dierdre is just what their looking for.

Humiliarion of the wife? I guess I missed that. The theme got from this story is just how much Dierdre misinterprets whats going on. Dierdre thinks so highly of herself that she believes in her mind that she's controlling things. The reality is that Kim and her husband are about 5 steps ahead of her the whole way. It's kind of entertaining reading her thoughts juxtaposed against whats actually happening. Is that the way the author intended it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...