Go-Go Dancer

Story Info
Consensual story about MFM Threesome.
4.8k words
4.36
25.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wri7913
wri7913
40 Followers

This story is based on true life events from my life. Names have been changed to protect individuals in the story. This is a story about consensual MFM sex between a single male and couple.

*****

I got into Club Marcellas around 10 pm Saturday evening and went to say hi to a few friends who worked there. A few months before working at the Club, I had been going there with my girlfriend Sarah, who is bisexual. She went to hook up with other girls and I just went with her to dance and have fun. One night while dancing, the club owner asked me about working as a dancer. Club Marcellas was gay bar in Upstate New York that was open to gay, bisexual and straight club goers. Despite serving gay clientele, I found it pretty easy to hook up with straight and bisexual girls there.

My job as a dancer was to be the eye candy for the Club. Often referred to as "Go-go" dancers, I basically started out fully clothed and stripped down to a skimpy G-string or male thong. My job was to get the crowd excited. I got a base pay from the Club and earned the rest in tips which Customers put in my G-string. On this particular night, Sarah and I had discussed using her sarong for dancing. A sarong is basically a wraparound that ladies use to cover up their bikinis when they come off the beach or go places where it may not be appropriate. The intention was to use the sarong to tease the crowd before stripping down to the G-string completely.

I walked up to the line for the club and saw Jerry, the bouncer at his usual spot. Jerry pulled the rope barrier back so I could pass through. The Club looked like it was already pretty full. I passed the bartender station and saw a group of people I knew.

"Sarah is already here and flirting with the girls," Cindy informed me. She leaned over and gave me a peck on the cheek. "You know you can dance and flirt with me anytime!" she batted her eyelashes and giggled.

Cindy was a gal I met at the club when Sarah and I started coming regularly. Sarah had tried hitting on her back then but Cindy indicated she was straight and not really wanting to go that way. She had many gay friends she hung out with in the club and enjoyed the open atmosphere. Most of her friends were "fans" of my dancing. She was always encouraging them to cheer me on when I was on the dance platform. Someday I might have to explore things with her, I thought.

I headed back to the dressing room area to get ready. Normally I would go out fully dressed in street clothes or an outfit and proceed to strip down to the music. I had a different plan tonight. I stripped down to my G-string and grabbed the sarong. I walked through the crowd to the dance area and climbed up on to the platform. As the music played, I danced using the sarong to cover and uncover my body.

After about 5 minutes teasing the crowd by uncovering and covering body parts, a young lady came up to the platform and yanked the sarong off me and disappeared into the crowd. I was momentarily surprised but then continued to dance. I scanned the crowd for the young lady with my sarong. I spotted her further back in the crowd. She locked eyes with me and I motioned with my finger for her to come back up to the platform.

She slowly and seductively danced her way back to me. She reached up to hand the sarong to me and held one end. I grabbed the sarong and wrapped it around her. This was my first chance to get a good look at her. As she slowly turned, I was able to check her out. She was blonde, green eyes and about 5'6". Her breasts looked to be a B cup and a nice bubble butt. She was in great shape. She twirled and laughed then headed back into the crowd again. I continued dancing on the platform and scanned the crowd for her. We locked eyes from across the dance area. She was with another guy whom I assumed was just a friend. My initial impression was he didn't seem jealous at all.

I saw the gal in the dance crowd with my sarong over her shoulders. As my dance wound down, I motioned for her to join me. I ordered a drink from the bartender. A few minutes later she and her friend came over to the bar. "I'm Susan and this is my Husband, Jeff." she said. I was a little taken aback since my initial thought was she was single and with her gay friend.

"Pleased to meet you both. How did you find out about this place?" I asked the couple.

Jeff explained that another couple introduced them to the club on one of their nights out. They both had enjoyed it so much they started coming on their own. I motioned for both of them to join me as we headed over to a table in the lounge area next door.

Susan sat down next to me in the booth and asked, "How long have you worked here as a go-go dancer?" I explained how I started coming to the club with my girlfriend Sarah and ended up becoming a dancer at the club six months ago. "Are you and Sarah in a serious relationship?" Susan asked.

"We are in an open relationship. I know she loves to be with girls sexually and she allows me to play with other ladies." I remarked.

Susan looked at Jeff and he nodded. She turned and asked "Have you ever been with a couple before?"

"No, I haven't, but I've always been curious though." I replied.

"What kind of work do you do outside of the club?" Jeff asked.

"I work at a Photography Lab in downtown Rochester. In my free time, I am working on my photography business." I told him.

"Oh, you are a photographer?" Jeff asked.

"Yes, I am currently working to build my photography business and enjoy shooting photographs of people, family and models." I explained.

I felt Susan's leg rub up against mine while I was talking to Jeff. I looked over at her and she smiled and winked. Jeff was asking me questions about other interests and we found that we both had an interest in computer technology. I ordered another round from a waiter as we continued our conversation.

"Have you ever done a nude shoot before?" Jeff asked.

The question caught me off guard but I answered honestly, "yes, I've done some nude shoots before". I explained that I had done a few in college with a couple of ladies who helped me with some of my class projects. I saw Jeff exchanging looks with Susan.

"Would you be interested in photographing my wife nude? She has always wanted to do a professional shoot." Jeff inquired.

I looked at Susan, who smiled and nodded. She grabbed my arm and urged me on saying "Yes, I would love for you to be the first to photograph me in all my glory!" Her hand dropped from my arm to my thigh and moved up to grab my hardening cock. Susan leaned in towards me, "Please?" she pleaded.

"Sure, I would love to." I told them. I explained to them both that I would have to head back to my place first and get my photography gear.

Jeff nodded and wrote down their address. "Come over after you get all your stuff." he said.

I headed back to my apartment for a quick shower. As I showered, I thought of what the night might bring. Susan was definitely a hot little number and Jeff seemed pretty cool about the idea of his wife being naked in front of me for the photo shoot and her kiss didn't seem to make him jealous either.

I finished showering and gathered up all my photography equipment and loaded it into the car. The directions indicated their home was not too far from where I lived, about a 10 minute drive. As I drove to their home, I was feeling excitement and nervousness about what the night could bring.

I grabbed my photography equipment and headed to the door of their home. Jeff met me at the door and helped hold the door while I brought in my equipment. "Welcome!" he said.

"Susan is finishing up her shower now. You can go ahead and setup your lights and stuff." Jeff pointed to their living room where I could setup my equipment.

Once I had my lights setup and ready to go, Jeff offered me a beer.

"Is this your first time hanging out with a couple like this?" Jeff asked.

"Not my first time photographing a couple nude, but first one since college." I replied.

"Both Susan and I like to swing with couples. This is our first time doing anything with a single male" Jeff explained. "Susan was quite enthralled with your performance on the dance platform and wanted to do something with you. She seems quite taken with you!"

I asked Jeff, "Do you ever feel jealousy when swinging with other couples or singles?"

"No, I love my wife and trust her implicitly," Jeff said. "I was in a marriage before Susan that ended in divorce. Both my ex-wife and I denied our interests in others and she cheated with others behind my back" Jeff explained. "Since marrying Susan, I have tried to have a very open communication with her. We both found we have an interest in the swinging lifestyle and love each other".

I thought about what Jeff had said. "My relationship with Sarah is similar to what you guys have." I commented. "I know she loves to be with women more than men. But she loves me and wants a relationship with just me, she just flirts and fucks the girls"

"Do you guys have very good communication?" Jeff asked.

"Oh yes, Sarah tells me all about her experiences with other ladies" I answered. "Sometimes her stories get us so worked up we end up fucking for hours and it really adds to our lovemaking."

"I should mention that Susan does get to play alone with trusted people," Jeff stated. "Though we do like to play a few times before allowing that to happen."

"Does your wife ever play with the ladies?" I inquired.

Jeff responded "She hasn't yet but she is very curious and would like to try with the right gal."

"I assume she hasn't done anything with the gal from the other couple you played with?" I asked.

Jeff took a sip of his beer and responded, "Correct. We watched the other couple having sex and swapped partners. It was thrilling to see how other couples have sex and seeing how our partner responds to another lover. I should also mention that the other guy and I are both straight but we enjoy seeing our wives fuck other men".

"Since this is our first time with a single male, I just wanted to mention that I have zero interest in doing anything with a guy. Our focus for tonight is just giving Susan great pleasure and doing some of the things we both have fantasized about." Jeff explained. "It is quite possible there will be incidental touching if we decide to try Double Penetration."

A short while later, Susan showed up dressed in a light blue satin robe. It appeared she had on some lingerie underneath. She came over and sat down on the couch near where I had setup my photography equipment.

"Do you want a drink?" Jeff asked his wife.

"Yes honey, please get me a Mike's Hard Lemonade. I need something to calm my nerves." Susan responded.

While she sipped her drink, I finished moving the background into place and indicated for her where I wanted her to sit. She stood up and took off her evening robe. She tossed her robe on the couch where she had been sitting and looked at me and smiled.

Susan was wearing a silver colored satin bra and panties. She did a little spin to show off her lingerie set. "What do you think?" She asked.

"Wow! Very nice!" I replied. She looked even more beautiful than I had imagined when we were at the club.

I directed Susan to do some poses intended to get her warmed up. Often when shooting with models, the first few shots are just getting them warmed up to the idea and relaxing.

Susan was becoming more comfortable with posing. I could see she was getting excited as her nipples were becoming very prominent points in her bra.

"You are very beautiful and quite a natural at modeling" I said, complimenting Susan. She blushed and smiled.

After a few more poses, we took a quick break and Susan went over and sipped some more of her drink, while Jeff and I reviewed the shots I had taken so far.

"Honey, why don't you take off your top and we'll do some photos like that to start with to ease you into it" Jeff asked.

Susan stood up as we both watched. She reached behind to unclasp her bra. As she took her bra off, I could see she was slightly flushed and excited. She dropped the bra onto the couch and looked at Jeff, then she looked at me.

"What do you think?" Susan inquired.

I stared at her beautiful breasts. They looked to be a nice handful. Not too big or too small. Her breasts were capped by very pointed nipples. I could tell she was excited being nude in front of me.

"Very beautiful, Susan!" I said.

I directed her to another spot for some more photographs. I snapped a few photos as she changed her expressions and moved her hands around. She brought her hands up to her nipples and twisted and pulled them. Her expression was becoming more of a lust filled look. I could tell she was getting turned on by the photo shoot.

By this point, Susan was becoming completely comfortable being nude. She did a few more poses at my direction.

"Babe, why don't you lose the panties?" Jeff requested.

Without any further reservations, Susan slowly removed her silver satin panties down her legs and tossed them over to the couch. This movement put her in a position where she was bent over causing her ass to be thrust out. Both Jeff and I looked on in appreciation. I took a few photographs of her in this position.

Susan moved through a few different poses while standing. I photographed some close up shots of her beautiful breasts. Jeff also indicated to me that he wanted a few close up shots of her ass.

I directed Susan to lay down on her side with her legs pointing in my direction. She drew her legs up bringing her pussy into view. She brought her hand down to her ass grabbing it in a very seductive pose. After a few more variations she rolled over on her back with her legs spread wide in a classic porn pose.

She looked down and saw how hard I was. "Do you like what you see?" Susan asked.

I pulled the camera down from my face and looked directly into her eyes, "yes, very much!"

She brought her fingers up to her mouth. Click! She wet her fingers before bringing them back down to her pussy. Click! Susan moaned as she started fingering her pussy. I paused to look over at Jeff and could see he was watching Susan's wanton display of sexuality in front of us.

I could smell Susan's arousal at this point as she continued to explore her pussy with her fingers. I managed to get a few more photographs showing her arousal.

Susan sat up and rolled over into doggy style position and looked over at Jeff, "Honey, why don't you come join me?" She asked.

Jeff walked over to Susan. She reached up to unbuckle Jeff's pants. His pants dropped and she reached up to pull his boxer briefs down. Jeff's cock sprang out and Susan grabbed it and started licking her tongue over the head of his cock.

"Oh yeah, baby!" Jeff moaned in appreciation and pulled his shirt over his head.

I continued taking photos of the couple as they were consumed with their actions. Susan held her husband's cock in front of her mouth. Click! She lavished his cock with her tongue. Click! Jeff's cock was completely down her throat. Click!

Jeff indicated I should put the camera down and join in the fun.

Susan was still in doggy style position. She hadn't noticed me as she was busy with her face full of her husband's cock. I got behind her and stuck my tongue out to lick her pussy. "Oh!" she exclaimed with a sound of surprise. She momentarily stopped what she was doing and looked back at me.

I grabbed both of her ass cheeks as I buried my face into her pussy. I lapped across her labia until I reached her perineum. I spread her cheeks a bit more and stuck my tongue in her ass. I could hear her moan and she wiggled her ass.

I was still fully clothed at this point and paused giving her pussy attention to remove my clothing. I took off my shirt, pants and underwear and piled them up nearby.

I went back to licking Susan's pussy. My tongue slipped in to her folds causing her to gyrate her hips. I continued to kiss around her pussy avoiding her clit allowing time for her sensations to build up.

I leisurely explored her pussy, alternating between sucking in the folds of her pussy and licking around her labia. I inserted a finger and started thrusting into her. She paused her blowjob and moaned, "Oh yes, fuck me!" she cried out.

I looked up at Jeff to see him staring intently as I lined up my cock with his wife's pussy. Slowly I sank into her giving time for her to adjust to the feeling of a stranger's cock.

"Oh fuck, yes..." Susan moaned.

As I bottomed out, my hips made contact with her ass and I paused. I was taking a moment to relish the feeling of her hot warm pussy wrapped around my cock.

I grabbed her hips and started thrusting back and forth. I pumped into her, watching as my cock slid in and out of her pussy. It was a surreal experience as I fucked another man's wife while watching her give him a blow job in front of me.

I could see her licking her husband's cock and then swallowing as much as she could. She seemed to be enjoying the attention she was getting from both ends.

I savored the feeling of her hot pussy gripping my cock. Susan was using her pussy to milk my cock as I stroked in and out of her.

Jeff watched as I fucked his wife. He alternated from watching me pumping in and out of Susan, and watching her swallow his cock.

"I'm getting close honey!" he told Susan.

She continued to focus her attention on the end of his cock working to get him to come.

I could feel myself getting close as I continued to pound her pussy. When I sped up and pounded her hard, she would pause her blowjob on Jeff's cock and use her hand to stroke him.

"Oh god! Don't stop! I'm getting close." Susan exclaimed.

As I shifted back to slower entry and withdraws, she would resume sucking Jeff off. I could feel Susan was getting close and by the look on Jeff's face, he was about to blow too.

On my next thrust, I unloaded into Susan. I could hear her moaning as my cum triggered her orgasm.

"oh fuck, oh fuck, yesssss..." Susan cried out.

His wife's vocal orgasm triggered Jeff and he blew his load all over her face. Susan tried to catch some of it in her mouth but only got the last part. She scooped up what she could and licked the cum off her fingers.

I found a towel nearby and tossed it over to Jeff. Susan grabbed it from him and used it to clean the rest of her husband's cum from her face.

I went over and grabbed what was left of my beer and sat down on the couch.

"Oh boys, That was glorious!" Susan beamed. She had the glow of a freshly fucked woman.

Susan took a swig of her drink and came over to sit down next to me on the couch. Jeff went to grab another beer for the both of us.

"I want to thank you for agreeing to take my photographs." Susan said. "Are all of your sessions like this?" she asked.

I chuckled and told her "No, I only wish they were." I replied.

Jeff came back in the room and handed me another beer. I couldn't help notice his cock was about the same size as mine, a good six and a half inches. Susan started asking questions about my activities at the club and my experience dancing there.

"I seem to have a fan club" I told Susan. "there are about few guys and a few girls who seem to enjoy my dancing and one of the gals seems to be a bit more than interested."

"Oh awesome! That means maybe you'll be hooking up with her soon?" Susan questioned.

I told her its always possible. I thought back to Cindy's behavior when I came in the club tonight.

I asked Susan and Jeff how they got involved in swinging.

"Susan has always had a very high sex drive. On one of our trips to Jamaica, we decided to check out Hedonism club. We met a lot of couples there and had one experience with a couple." Jeff said. "After we came back to home, we decided to check out some local clubs and try to meet people who were "in the lifestyle."

wri7913
wri7913
40 Followers
12