Go-Go Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff explained that they had come across a couple who were already in their circle of friends who were into the swinging lifestyle. This couple brought them to the club where I worked. They both had decided to continue coming back to the club to explore a bit more without their friends.

While Jeff continued to talk, Susan put her hand on my thigh. My cock responded by hardening, much to her delight. She slowly brought her left hand up to touch my cock. "very nice!" she complimented. She stroked my cock feeling its hardness. She managed to lightly squeeze my cock bringing forth a little precum, which she used to make my cock slippery enough for a handjob. I looked over to see Susan was also stroking Jeff with her right hand. "I've always wanted to hold two cocks at the same time, fantasy fulfilled!" Susan relished.

Susan stopped stroking both of us and focused her attention on me. She leaned over and engulfed the head of my cock in her mouth. I could feel the warmth of her mouth cover my cock and feel her tongue along the bottom of my shaft.

I looked over at Jeff to see he was busy fingering her pussy. Susan's hair was covering her face while she was giving me a blowjob. I pulled her hair back hoping to see her eyes watching me while she was working on my cock. Her angle didn't allow for that but I held her hair back to watch.

It is always more erotic for me to see a lady swallowing my cock. Susan kept up her efforts for a few minutes. Since I had already cum earlier it would have taken a while for her to get me off. I motioned for her to straddle my thighs instead. She got the hint and moved up to slide my cock into her pussy. She sank her pussy down over my cock and start to fuck me.

Jeff left the room for a minute and reappeared with a bottle of lube. He signaled for me to keep quiet as he opened the lube bottle. While Susan was focused intently on fucking me, Jeff poured lube into the crack of her ass. This startled her and her pussy muscles literally "grabbed" my cock. "Jeff!" she yelped in surprise as she looked back to see him grinning widely.

Susan paused fucking me while Jeff worked on her ass. I could feel the coolness of the lube as it dripped down onto my balls. Jeff started to work on opening Susan's ass with one finger. As soon as her finger accepted his first finger, he added a second. He continued until he was able to get three fingers in.

"Honey, go slow" Susan requested. Jeff moved to work his cock inside her ass. His intrusion into her ass caused things to get very tight and added more pressure to what I was feeling in Susan's pussy.

"You alright, babe?" Jeff asked Susan. She was biting her bottom lip while feeling her husband penetrating her ass.

"It hurts just a little but keep going" she replied.

Jeff continued to push in slowly. He finally bottomed out in her ass. "I'm all the way in in." Jeff said. He paused moving so Susan could get used to the feeling.

"Oh god honey, I feel so full!" Susan exclaimed.

Jeff started thrusting in and out of her ass slowly. Since this was my first double penetration experience, I was trying to figure out how to fuck her pussy while Jeff was fucking her ass. It took a few tries, then we both discovered to "alternate" so he would withdraw while I was filling her pussy.

Susan was getting very vocal as we both sawed in and out of both her holes. "oh god, oh, oh oh!" she said as she continued be swept up in her feelings.

I could feel myself building up quickly. Normally it would take much longer but the increased pressure from Jeff fucking her ass made it extremely pleasurable for me. I could feel Jeff's cock sawing back and forth in her ass separated by a thin membrane. Susan's pussy started to spasm around my cock as she orgasmed from being filled in both holes.

Jeff and I continued fucking both her holes. Susan was having a hard time holding herself up as she was becoming delirious with pleasure.

Jeff pulled out and shot his load on her ass as I shot my second load of the night into her pussy triggering another orgasm for her.

She came to rest laying on my chest. Her pussy was still spasming causing my cock to jump. This caused her to jump again, so she pulled out and continued to lay on me. "Too sensitive" she looked at me and said.

She looked over at Jeff and said, "clean me up?"

Jeff went and got another towel to clean his cum off her ass. After he was done, he came over and sit down next to both of us.

"Oh thank you so much, both of you." Susan said "Another fantasy fulfilled. This was our first time doing double penetration!"

"How did you like it?" I asked

"Oh god, it was terrific! It took a bit to get used to feeling so full. But my orgasms were pretty intense. I think I even had an anal orgasm if that's even possible" she replied.

"Is this something you would like to do again in the future?" Jeff asked his wife.

"Oh yes, definitely with my two handsome studs" She beamed. Susan got up off my chest and cupped her pussy to prevent my cum from leaking out. She headed to the bathroom to clean up and freshen up.

While she was doing that, I grabbed my clothes and started dressing and grabbed all my photography gear. After putting everything in the car and checking for all my stuff, I came in and started chatting with Jeff. We made plans to do some more stuff in the future.

Susan came out dressed in her nightgown. She came over and gave me a hug, then leaned back and grabbed my head with both hands and said "Thank you so much for coming over again. Both of us enjoyed our time with you". Susan gave me a kiss then backed up next to her husband. Jeff indicated they would contact me again soon for more fun.

As I drove home, I thought back on the events of the evening and the feeling of awe that these two allowed me to be part of their sexual experience. I looked forward to what the future may bring in hanging out with these two adventurous people.

12