Go in the Hole!

Story Info
Husband overhears wife's comment.
2.8k words
4.05
87.9k
87
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slick742
Slick742
789 Followers

Note: A short one with graphic sex. Please excuse any grammar errors. Enjoy.

GO IN THE HOLE!

Jeff was feeling good about his golf round that morning at the local country club. It was the Annual Best Ball Championship. He and his three best buddies were celebrating their first ever 1st place finish. The four teammates were with their wives at their next-door neighbor Tom and Tammy's back yard. They started drinking around 2PM and now three hours later the sun was going down. Jeff went into the house to take a leak when he heard shouting and laughter in the dining room. He stopped and heard his wife Jace's voice.

"I don't think I've ever had one."

"NEVER?" Tammy shouted. "OH MY GOD!"

Sam's wife Sally jumped in. "Are you sure?"

"Well, from what I've read and what you all just described I have to say no I've never had an orgasm. I mean it feels good when Jeff and I do it, but never like an explosion of pleasure where I can't even talk afterwards."

"Oh, you poor girl," Mike's wife Mary sighed. "How long have you been married?"

"Five years and we've been having sex for seven years."

"Doesn't Jeff ask you if you cum after you do it?" Tammy asked. "All men ask to inflate their egos."

"Yes, but I don't want to make him feel bad, so i tell a lie.. He is so happy and excited and that makes me happy too."

"Shit Sam sometimes gives me an orgasm by oral sex before he even starts to have intercourse," Sally announced. "Intercourse is good, but he finishes before I do and then helps me get off with his fingers."

"We uh...you know don't do oral. Just kiss and touch some and then he crawls between my legs and puts it in. Sometimes I'm so dry I must use some gel."

Jeff had heard enough and slowly walked back out onto the deck with his buds. He had never thought that Jace had never climaxed. She has been a marvelous actor all these years. But what pissed him off was that she had just told the wives of his best friends how poor he performed in the bedroom.

Tom walked over to him. "Are you ok Jeff? You look like your dog just died."

"I think my marriage just did," he whispered.

At first Tom thought it was a joke but seeing Jeff slumped over and looking ahead he knew it was serious. "What's going on?"

Suddenly the women came back outside and were quiet, which was not like them when they are together. The women all walked to their husbands. Jace walked up to him, "Hi baby, congrats on your victory today." She leaned up to kiss him, but he moved his face away. "What's wrong?"

"Look around," he answered. She turned and saw her women friends whispering to their husbands.

"How could you?" He asked angrily before dropping his mostly full beer can on the deck and walking through the side gate towards his house.

Jace was frozen not sure what just happened. She suddenly turned to go after him, but Tom stopped her. "He knows what you all were talking about in the house. I would let him be for a while." Terry had just told him about Jace saying she's never had an orgasm.

Tom turned to the others. "Good job ladies. I think you just screwed up a marriage."

"What no.... I love him and... oh God what did I do?" Jace sat down and started crying.

Jeff knew he had to get away or he would do or say something bad towards his wife. He grabbed an overnight bag, some clothes, toiletries, and cash from the safe. His first thought was the camper trailer that his dad owned in a campground about five miles out of town.

"I have to tell him it's not a big deal," Jace said pulling away from Tammy. "I told you all not to say anything to your husbands and you did it right away. I thought you were my friends."

Tom glared at his wife. "Jace, let me go with you to make sure he won't be physical."

"No this is between Jeff and I and none of any of your business. Just leave us alone." She hurried toward her house just as her husband's red pickup truck was backing out of the driveway. "JEFF! STOP PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN!!"

He lowered his window. "Go find someone who can satisfy you!" With that, he took off down the street. She collapsed down onto her knees at the edge of her driveway and sobbed.

*****

After stopping for food and bboze he noticed right away all the texts and calls he got were mostly from his wife, but didn't read them. The other six so-called friends of theirs also were trying to contact him. He was on semester break from the Technical College teaching job where he taught Plumbing and had a week before he had to return.

His whole ego and manhood were damaged so much that he knew he couldn't face any of them again. For three days he drank beer and thought about his future. First, he felt he was finished with Jace. Not only did she hide her nonsatisfaction from him she told their best friends how he never got her off. Since their house was being leased the only assets were their vehicles and saving accounts. They had only been married for five years so they had little in their 401Ks. Since she made good money teaching at the same Tech College, he figured there would be little to no alimony.

He awoke on the fourth day in the trailer with loud pounding on the door. He looked out and saw his wife's car parked next to his pick-up truck.

"GO AWAY JACE! I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO YOU THAT'S NICE!"

"Jeff please talk to me. I'm sure we can work this out."

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR. I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!"

He had never heard her this pissed off or curse like this. He cracked open the door and felt her shove it into his body. He went flying back against the small built-in kitchen table. "Ouch," he moaned feeling pain when his head hit hard. "Shit Jace haven't you hurt me enough?"

She moved over and looked to see if he was bleeding and saw that he wasn't. When he tried to stand, she pushed him back down and straddled his body preventing him from rising.

"I'm sorry I said what I did to the girls. I had too many drinks and we were all talking about you guys. We were going around the room saying that if we could change something with our husbands what would it be."

"And you had to tell them that I don't satisfy you. Fuck you Jace now get out."

She took a deep breath and pushed him back. "That's it? Yes, it is a problem, but it can be fixed."

"OH NO YOU'RE NOT FUCKING OTHER MEN WHILE I'M MARRIED TO YOU, WHICH MAY NOT BE VERY LONG."

She took another big breath and slowly blew it out, "no other people....us...WE can fix it. The way I see it is that our only issue is me having an orgasm. Everything else is great with us."

"Well, that is a big issue. Am I too small for you? Sorry but I can't make myself any bigger."

She shook her head. YOU didn't hear Sally and Mary complaining about their husbands," she hesitated, "Uh their wienies are too small. From the size they estimated with their fingers you are way bigger than they are, and I told them that."

"Thank you...I guess."

"I've been taking to my slut sister and doing research on my...I mean our problem and it hit me that we are both inexperienced and don't know how to do it."

"Shit Jace, even if we fix this problem, I'll never be able to face the men again."

"When I couldn't find you and you wouldn't return any of my texts or phone calls, I asked them to come to our house. They apologized but I let loose on how we talked about their men's deficiencies. I told them that you and I can fix our issue, but they can't grow bigger thingies. Sam and Mike got pissed and left the house in a huff and when I told Tom that Terry said he was faster than a speeding bullet he got pissed and left also. So, the guys have little," she giggled. "Over you."

Jeff cooled down and noticed that her denim skirt was high enough on her thighs for him to see her glistening sex lips. "No panties?"

"Yes, and It's got me turned on as I drove here to let you see it. Actually a few truck drivers must have gotten a peak because they blew their horns. I think the problem can be corrected very simply."

"And that is?"

"More foreplay."

"Duh, that will just make me cum faster."

"Foreplay on me not you. Sit over there." She pointed to a chair on across from her.

He did as she commanded and smiled when she leaned back and slowly opened her legs. Never had she been so brazened. He noticed her light brown pubic hair was gone. "You... you shaved... it looks so..."

"Shhh, don't talk just watch." She had practiced this at home sitting in front of the large mirror on the back of her closet door. But now seeing his eyes on her most private area caused her sex juices to flow. Her right hand move to her skirt lifting it up over her stomach and dropped to her need.

"Ohhh, I'm sooo excited. My pussy is tingling. Oh yeah, right there. It feels so good baby. I'm getting so wet and hot." With her left hand she pulled the top of her sundress down over her small but very erect breasts. Her fingers pulled on and played with her small cherry tips.

"Who the hell is this woman?" Jeff asked himself as her fingers opened her moist sex lips and found her pleasure button.

"I've been practicing touching my...oh, oh, OH YES!" She moaned seeing the high rise behind his zipper appear. "OH GOD BABY... It's happening. She moved onto her back opening her legs. "NOW!! JEFF... FUCK ME!"

Jeff too had been reading about getting his wife off with foreplay especially oral sex. He thought he would try it later as his pants and boxers fell by his ankles. Except when he hopped towards her, he tripped and fell face forward between her opened burning thighs.

She felt wet mouth and lips on her moving fingers and quickly moved them to the back of his head and pulled. "OH GOD... LICK IT... GIVE ME YOUR TONGUE!"

His eyes focused on her opened clam shell and the raised target. He slowly teased out to taste her nectar and when he made contact she screamed, "FUCK!! FUCK!! HOLY SHIT!"

Her body started bucking and trembling as the first wave hit. But it was just the ignitor that fueled her explosion. Her eyes and mouth opened wide, but she couldn't make a sound.

Jeff stopped licking and pushed two fingers into her flooded sex. Her hips rose higher almost tossing him off. "Whatever you're doing, don't stop!!"

He also read that concentrating on getting her off distracted him and help keep him from coming, so he slowed down his own orgasm. But he knew it was time to fuck. He pulled his fingers and tongue away causing her to groan but, as he kissed up over her bald pussy, her fingers search underneath for his harden-steel manhood.

She had already felt the blessed first orgasm but wanted the one powered by his cock. "Give it to me Jeff... fuck your wife... make me cum!" Her teeth bit into his earlobe and her nails dug into his ass as his ramrod pushed into her dripping wet hole.

From all the foreplay her body was about to explode. With one big shove his rocket launched a fire storm in her loins. Luckily the nearest graveyard was a half-mile away because her screams of pleasure would have woken the dead.

"Holy shit," he thought hearing her screams. "There's no way that she is faking it." That thought brought him back to his body and knew it was his time. "ME TOO JACE! ME TOO!"

His body was totally spent as he leaned to the side and fell onto the floor on his back. "You know this still doesn't fix you telling the whole neighborhood that I'm not man enough to bring you off. And all the years of acting you did to fool me into believing you climaxed."

"I was wrong on both counts," she said with a sad face. I'm sorry. I've researched a lot more ways for us to give each other pleasure and I will do whatever it takes for you to forgive me. May I start now?"

"But we just did... "

"Don't worry my sister does this whenever she wants round two." She slid off next to him and moved onto her hands and knees. "Now this is my first time, so you better not laugh." She held his semi-hard dick and opened her lips.

He never expected to recover so fast. His dreamed of having a blowjob was suddenly real as he watches her tongue twirl around the crown of his growing shaft. He knew he wouldn't last very long. "Honey, did you forget about me giving you foreplay?"

Her lips popped off and she giggled, "This is the beginning of showing you how sorry I am."

"Please continue," he chuckled. He lasted longer than they both expected making him proud until her middle finger pushed up into his ass. "HEY! WHAT THE HELL!!? OHH SHIT I'M CUMING!" He did his best to give her a few seconds to disengage but her lips tightened instead.

After he was empty, she wiped her chin and lips on his stomach and climbed up onto his body and kissed him. "Taste us together."

He whispered a few minutes later, "From this time forward we don't hold back saying what we want and make sure we give it all." His hand cupped her round butt and pushed his middle finger into her puckered hole. She lifted her head and looked him squarely in his eyes. "NOPE OFF LIMITS. NO PATH TO AN ORGASM THERE."

"Just testing the waters," he laughed pulling his hand away.

"I love you, Jeff Miller. I have the next two days off. Do you think we can try out more things? I have a whole list of positions to try.

Jeff had to sleep into the afternoon the next day and was awaken hearing Jace on her phone. "Oh my God Terry it was so fantastic. I can't even count how many orgasms I've had since I arrived. My whole body is mush and I can barely walk in a straight line. No, I can't say what kind of things we are doing. I promise Jeff I will never talk about our sex life again to others.

*****

It was two weekends later when the golf foursome was at the 19th hole when the other three guys cornered Jeff. Tom spoke for the other two. "Please Jeff our wives are on our asses for us to ask you how you get Jace off so often."

Jeff smiled. "Four things will get you started. One, remember all those practice balls you hit before you started today's round. Think of them as foreplay to get the real game going. You must warm her up so you can go at it. And use every club in your bag not just the driver. Kiss, nibble, massage, caress, bite, lick, suck, and touch everywhere. It might take two shots with a five iron, but you still get the job done. Get her to cum before you even think about using the Big Bertha.

Second when you are swinging the driver relax and take your mind off the business at hand. Remember the triple bogie you got at the last championship.

Third talk dirty. When a woman is about to cum you can't imagine what will come out of those lips. Jace has said words that even I had to look up the next day.

Finally, remember what the fans yell when watching pro golf, "GO IN THE HOLE!!"

EPILOGUE

A month later after they left the club they again met at Tom's backyard. This time the women were again in the kitchen talking this time about the great sex they had have lately. Terry stood and walked to the patio door that was cracked open. She heard her husband Tom say, "Shit, am I the only one that has fucked their wife's ass? Wait, please don't tell your wives I said that."

Always look around and see if anyone is listening.

Fin

Thanks for reading. SK 742

Slick742
Slick742
789 Followers