• Authors
  • Syzyguy

Syzyguy

I have joined Literotica in order to leave feedback on some of the wonderful stories I have read.

I aim to comment on things like the believability and the flow of the story and to be constructive and positive in my feedback.

I am suspicious of characters who turn out to be Seals, millionaires, computer whizzes and suchlike unless it is very clearly integral to the plot. I tend to think that violence, generally, doesn't really solve anything. Equally, I won't give a low score just because of this - after all, it is the author's story, not mine.

I've also realised that I am a sucker for believable human beings who believably reconcile.

I mainly read Loving Wives stories. I will not score or comment on types of stories I know that I don't like (e.g. willing cuckoldry). They may be "great" stories but they are not my cup of tea. There is no point giving 1* just because I shouldn't have bothered to read it ! I generally prefer "erotic" stories, where the grunting happens in the reader's head, to "porn" where it happens on the page but each to his (or her) own.

I do have a few stories in the pipeline which will, I hope, reach the site one day. They all happen in my own parallel universe.

Please note that I write what I want to write and I share it with you. You're getting it for free. If you don't like it, please just go and find someone else's gift horse.

I will delete comments only very rarely but if they are very rude or personally offensive then, reluctantly, I will.

Any character involved in sexual activity is over 18. Copyright remains with me.

Location

UK

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
65Followers
69Following
23My Favorites
464My Comments
1Series Published

Contact Author

Contact Syzyguy by clicking here.