Go Slow

Story Info
Scene: exploring the body of a new lover.
1.8k words
3.93
4.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: this is not a story, just a single scene.

I met Ronald here, on Lit, about three years ago. I was flipping through the boards, stumbled on an "In Three Words" game where people for the most part were talking about their day, "bored to death", "time to sleap", these sort of things. I was new, not really familiar with the format, so decided to flirt a little and to take things in a bit more interesting direction by offering somebody a blindfold. And then something unexpected happened: I got a reply from a different person who in two moves turned the things around and we took it zero to sixty really fast. That day we ended up roleplaying the whole thing all the way through aftercare right there on the board in three word sentences. It was hot. Exciting. Refreshing.

All his responses hit exactly the right spots and I wanted more. Apparently, he did too as he PMed me right after. We started talking and never really stopped. Three years is a significant time even for the real life connections, for the online ones, that tend to move much faster, it's a lifetime.

So, this is for you, my friend. Maybe one day it will be our reality.

***

"Was it good baby?"

The voice came through the fog, my head still buzzing and the whole body shaking with occasional aftershocks.

"Yes it was. Still is. Thank you..."

I closed my eyes to revel in the pure pleasure filling my body, but you would not let me slip away this easy: a sharp flick on my nipple made me cry out from an unexpected sensation and my body reaction told you all you needed to know. I arched, my head automatically going back and my clit pushing against your hand that was still there.

"You want more?"

There was laughter in your voice: by now you knew that I always wanted more, the real question was if I could take it.

"Yes... No? ... Maybe a bit later?"

It was so hard to say no! And I knew that you could bring me over again, but the mere thought of anything, let alone a vibe, touching my abused clit was terrifying.

"Ok, later it is."

But you could not resist the temptation of pressing on my clit and seeing me simultaneously wincing in pain (the poor thing was so sore!!) and moaning in pleasure, arching and not finding your hand anymore. How can one feel relief and frustration at the same time? My head was begging for a break, but my body was reacting to you as if the night was still young and we did not spend almost an hour making a complete mess out of the bed.

This time the head won: I rolled over to get away from your hands then sat up.

"Your turn!"

"My turn of what, baby?"

Nope, not telling you! You will know soon enough of what!!

"Lay down. No, your back side up. Yes, like this."

"Bossy, aren't you, babydoll?"

"I am. Now shut up and enjoy."

I pushed your legs apart and settled between them on my knees. I liked the view!! But my body was still coming down from all the orgasms you put it through and I needed some skin contact. More than I could get from just using my hands.

I bent down, letting my breasts touch your ass, then slowly, step by step, walked my hands up along your sides and dragged my nipples over your back. When I could not go any further, I let my hands go and covered you with my whole body.

Being so close, the smell of your skin was overwhelming.

I licked your back, it tasted good too and it brought me back to my senses a bit. There was much more that I wanted to taste!

Ass up in the air I started to slowly lick my way down along your spine.

Grabbed your shoulders first for support, then more to give you a little massage.

Kissing, licking, nibbling, my head never left your back for a second.

Now I was back at your fluffy soft ass. I will give it the full attention it deserves a bit later, for now I wanted to do something that I wanted to do since the first time you sent me that picture.

Avoiding the crack I kissed my way down to the right side of your butt, lower, lower, yes here it is! That little tag, like an extra nipple on your skin. I had no idea how it would feel for you, so I tentatively licked it and stopped.

"Is that OK?"

"Yes... go on"

By the sound of your voice, low and strained as it was, it looked like you were enjoying it too. Has anybody paid any attention to that part of your body before? Probably not. Good. The idea of doing something that you have not experienced was exciting.

I licked again, a bit harder this time, flicking it with my tongue as if it were a nipple. I wanted to suck on it too, but was afraid to hurt you. Maybe next time.

I brought my head higher, pressing my cheek to yours.

Nice and soft! Love it!

My hand slipped down lightly touching your perineum. Soft touch, no pressure, not yet. Up and down, up and down, building it up at every pass.

You started to react, I could feel you pressing into my fingers wanting more contact, more intensity. Good! You will get more. Eventually. For now I just took my hand away and brought it back up to your ass. So fluffy! Mmmm!

As I massaged your ass, I pulled your ass cheeks apart a bit. You did not tense up, so it's ok to go there. Good!

I pressed and massaged your tailbone. I know, it is a strange sensation and I could not know beforehand if you would like it, but it looked like you are ok. Maybe not your favorite thing, but you didn't stop me either. OK, moving on.

I slid my hand down along the crack, massaging it. There is no rush to get anywhere, but sooner or later I will get to your hole. No, not yet, let's skip that for now.

I heard you exhale hard. Did not realize you were holding your breath! Don't worry, I will get there and you will love it, but let's take our time. Your game seems to be to get me over the edge as fast as you can and keep me there as long as possible. I play differently, I take my time, so you'd have to wait.

I moved my hand back down and put some pressure right below your asshole. Just two fingers pressing down and moving in slow circles without lifting from the skin. Round and round. Where do you like it better? Left side? Right? A bit lighter? Harder? I was watching you closely, learning your body, looking for the telltale signs.

Yes, there! I touched something inside of you that struck the right cord and your whole body tightened up. I moved away and went back just to check - yes, the same reaction, this time together with a sharp breath. So that's how you like it!

Keeping the pressure up, still massaging in slow circles and spending extra time оn your favorite side, I added my own pleasure to the mix too. I am in general very oral, I love with my tongue, so, it's going back to work.

Your tailbone. Lower. Lower. Slowly getting there...

You tightened up, but I needed you relaxed. I stoped the progress and just kept my face there, pressing it into your fur. And kept my fingers going. I moved them lower because soon I will need that space for my chin. You knew what was coming and were excited for it, but I needed you relaxed, not stiff, so I waited.

I felt your muscles give up the tension and the pillow under my cheek become so much softer. There! I started licking down the trail once again. You went stiff for a moment, almost shutting me off, but you wanted me to continue, you wanted this no less than I did, so you made a mental effort and relaxed again. Almost there.

I timed it with purpose: I pressed hard with my fingers at your favorite spot right when my tongue touched the circle of your hole. You moaned. It was getting to you. Felt good, didn't it?

I don't care much about the taboo side of playing, the way I grew up, sex was not talked about in general, so there was no separate taboos on any specific body parts, but for you it was probably different. You were getting high not only on all the nerves being fired up from the unusual attention, but from the thought of how that attention was given too.

My tongue went exploring - licking, tapping different parts of the ring, pressing down right at the center. Would you let me tongue fuck you? Maybe later, for now you were way too tight for that.

My hand slide even lower, I was almost at your balls. There! I could feel the thick ridge right below the skin. Hard and in need of attention. I can give it all the love it needs! It's like a handjob, but with a much smaller cock and I can't close my fingers around it, but I can massage it on three sides.

You moaned again and I tried to push my tongue in one more time. This time you let me in! Just the tip, but that's enough, that's a good start.

All of that was a bit too much and you came. No, you were not shooting and wetting the bed, after all, I have not touched your cock at all, no, it was a different kind of orgasm. You shook and I could feel each pulse starting right under my fingers and then radiating through your body. One. Two... Five... Seven.

If I stayed still it would pass, but I wanted to prolong this, to give you a taste of what you put me through not half an hour earlier. I tapped my fingers on the ridge I was massaging before. One more wave went through your body. And another.

I slid my tongue in as far as I could. Which was not too far, just a centimeter at best, but enough for you to start shaking again and I lost the count.

I waited it out, let you catch your breath, and kiss your hole. There was a slight tremor in response, but for now you were done, i didn't expect to be able to get much of a reaction from you in the next few minutes.

Which meant it was a good time to turn you over and play with your other side, with all the delights that it had to offer.