Bad Behaviour at a Wedding

Story Info
Fucked a young man at a wedding.
1.8k words
4.12
17.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recently, one of my old school friends was getting married and even though I wasn't too close to her, I came along as a friends plus one. Really, it was just the reception but I figured it'd be a nice excuse to dance and have some drinks and see some old friends.

The whole event was wonderful, the couple must have spent a fortune as they had hired out the entire location, a castle style hotel for their guests and food but what was really nice was on this rare sunny day in england, we were all able to be outside due to the setup, including a beautiful bar and massive dance floor.

At about 3pm, the reception was well and truly alive and I had enjoyed lots of champagne, screwdrivers and at one point even some whiskey whilst catching up with the bride, old friends and as everyone does at weddings, meeting new people.

I wore cream high heels and a bronze coloured kind of dress that hugged my body enough without it being too revealing as well as showing a respectable amount of cleavage and stopped just above my knees and as I was at a family friendly event, I wore matching black and pink underwear. By 5pm, my shoes were long gone and I was dancing away on the dance floor but as the sun set I noticed a young man sat on his own at the table. That young man, was Owen. I was introduced to him earlier after a long conversation with his mum, Claire, who I had also just met at the reception about an hour earlier.

He was so bubbly and positive and I instantly took a liking to him. He had just turned 18 and had been signed by on the football clubs in the area for their academy or something similar (I'm not knowledgeable with that sport and all the people around made it easy to miss what people said).

With plenty of dutch courage I went over to him and asked what was wrong and he replied saying his girlfriend had just dumped him. Whilst he was a nice boy and made a good first impression, I wasn't too surprised and I know that's a horrible thing to think and so is what I'm about to say, but he was incredibly pale with short ginger hair and despite being clearly athletic he was very skinny. Of course though, I didn't say that and took the time to sit with him and try and cheer him up.

After 10 minutes I decided enough was enough for Owen and dragged him up to the dance floor by his hand saying he needed to forget about her and he was young enough to move on. The dancing worked and he started to perk up and had even ditched his blazer and tie to break out some moves. As the sun set, the band started playing some slow paced music and Owen did a good job of holding me close and I could feel a semi erect cock in his pants. Soon after feeling it for the first time against my thigh I could feel the odd brush over my bottom and he began to whisper such lovely compliments in my ear, just the usual things, "You are so beautiful", "how are you single" which where all lovely until he whispered "I'd like my first time to be with someone like you".

Instantly I felt a tingle in my pants and wet. All of a sudden, I'd gone from helping a poor heartbroken young man to getting him aroused and being aroused. I made it perfectly clear what my intentions where when I replied with, "Well then, make a move and we can see what will happen." and without any hesitation, he broke our embrace and pulled me off the dance floor holding my hand through the crowd and past the tables. "where are we going babe?" I asked before he replied with "Somewhere I can make my move."

We sped into the hotel building its self, past a reception and some more guests who were just stood lingering and chatting by another bar and toilets. At this point we weren't holding hands anymore and I could see why as Owen seemed to know some of the people we were passing and I guess he didn't want anyone to suspect anything.

We went through a set of doors, down one hallway, took a left and went down another one before arriving at another set of toilets that were clearly for staff. Owen abruptly stopped before reaching the first doors, turned around and gave me a huge kiss on the lips before slipping his tongue down my throat. It was a bit aggressive his kissing but I loved it. "It's time for you to see something." he gently whispered to my face before he took my hand and lead me into the disabled toilet.

The lico flooring was super cold on my feet but seconds after entering and the door was locked, Owen rushed me off my feet and sat me down on top of the toilet tank passionately kissing me and my neck. He was really good despite being rough and I couldn't help but let out small moans to which Owen got very excited by. He began to rub my vagina as he slowed down his kissing, first through my dress and then he move my legs apart to feel my panties.

"Seems like I really wasn't the only one enjoying this." he said as he felt my wet knickers and with two fingers gently moved past the fabric to start fingering me. Thankfully he started nice and slowly but soon picked up his speed. I was also struggling to contain my first orgasm, covering my mouth with one hand whilst holding onto the frame around the toilet for support. Just as he was getting into a good flow, Owen stopped, moved my legs together and removed my panties completely. I gasped in shock at his boldness and he then moved my dress up my legs. I gasped again as Owen rapidly undid his belt, undid his zip and dropped his trousers round his ankles to reveal a very curved but large, circumsised penis. Before I could even think to say anything Owen picked me up again off the tank and onto the toilet seat, immediately getting ready to insert himself inside me. I put his hand on his chest and said "slow down. I want to taste you first" Owen replied saying "no,no.no I don't want a blowie, I might cum!" My response was just to calm him down and I said "Don't worry, we've got plenty of time".

I pushed Owen back a bit and stood up to drop my dress down to my feet and then unhook my bra and throw it towards the door. I sat back down and began to tease his cock with my tongue before beginning to gently suck it. "Is it a good size for you ms" Owen said. "It's wonderful babe!" I said looking up at him before continuing to give him a blowjob. I was gentle with him, making sure he didn't climax in my mouth and after 5 minutes I asked him his dream question "Do you have protection?"

Owen was so excited he nearly head-butted me as he reached down for his wallet in his trousers and retrieved an wrinkly durex "ribbed" condom packet, clearly one that had been in his wallet for a while. "Will this do?' he asked. "It will be fine, I'll take a plan B tonight to be safe." I said as i stood up to kiss him before opening up the wrapper and helping it on to him. When we finished he ordered me to put my hands on the sink and bend over. I couldn't believe the situation I was in, I'd done some wild things but I was completely nude in a public toilet and about to have sex with someone I'd just met, not in my league and now had just his white shirt, socks and shoes on.

It took a couple of attempts and some finger work to get him in, but once he was, he was magnificent. He definitely was no virgin like I thought he might be. He was up to a good speed in no time and was working me well. Both hands on my hip, balls and cock slamming into me, I ended up being the first to cum, in-fact, I ended up squirting with a large moan. Owen's penis slipped out in the waterworks but without hesitation he got on his knees and began to flick my clitoris with his tongue, sending me into a leg shaking orgasm and leaking some more, all over his face in fact. I was really struggling not to make such loud noises at this point.

Owen looked up at me with a mischievous grin on my face "You like that?" he said. I was desperate for him to fuck me some more, so I grabbed him and said "Yes, now finish me." Owen shot up to miss me some more before grabbing the back of my hair and guiding me to the floor. I got on my knees before he ordered me to get on my back, on the toilet floor and I did as I was told.

He slipped himself inside me with ease and as I spread my legs in the air, he proceeded to resume fucking me. In this missionary position, he wasn't as good and my orgasm was much easier to control, all though I did fake some noises to keep him going. After 5 minutes he finally let go and came. Owen gently collapsed on me and we hugged on the cold floor.

"I think we need to get back, thank you" Owen said after giving me a quick peck on the cheek. He removed his penis and the condom from it but before he had the chance to put it in the bin, I took it from his hand and put the whole thing in my mouth, sucking the cum from the rubber. "No evidence" I said as I passed it back to him and he retaliated by saying "Remind me not to kiss you for the rest of the night!" We both broke out into laughter after that joke.

We both got dressed and freshened up in the bathroom, as best we could anyway before we sneaked out of the bathroom and returned to the party after we both vanished to the male and female toilets.

It wasn't too much later until me and my friend left the wedding anyway as we both had work the next day but I connected with Owen on social media afterwards. Is there more to cum? Maybe ;)