Go West, Young Man! Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I showered for a second time, Jeff showed me where he had hidden my clothes and went and purchased me cargo shorts and a jersey and tee. Plus some mouthwash. I still looked like the paper-boy when we met the plane, but atleast I didn't look or smell like I had just been gangbanged. The rest of the evening was filled with reunion kisses and celebratory toasts of champagne, and we laughed about old times and spoke of Tracy's new job that would start next week.

Everything else was normal until the sleeping arrangements were discussed. I had the big room at the top of the stairs and Jeff originally had the finished basement, though he had maneuvered his way into my bed months ago. There was a smaller guest bedroom down the hall. My original plan was to let Tracy take the downstairs; it has a full bath, TV and stereo, and a measure of privacy befitting a forty year-old, single mom. When I mentioned that to Jeff he was elated. "Great, she'll be downstairs out of the way, and I can end-up in your bed every night just like always." I nearly fell over when I heard his plotting. So I decided that Jeff would go to the basement. I told Tracy that while he plays his music and video games, we'll be able to catch-up on old times like sisters, and her room had privacy and it's own bath. And she could close her door when she needed to. Jeff thought that this was great too. "As soon as she shuts her door at night, you can come down and suck my cock."

As much as I contested his ideas and rolled my eyes at his impertinence, a nagging feeling gnawed at my belly. I could see now that I would-just as he had me vow- be his slut forever. Sitting there in the living room with my family close by, I could feel the warm flow beginning to build in my uterus, and worried that my nipples were about to poke holes through my nightshirt. No matter how I shifted and squirmed in my seat, my slutty body knew that I would soon be fucking my nephew with his mother with-in fifty feet of us.

Then when Tracy let-out a big yawn, it seemed that the game of "musical sex-rooms" was about to commence. Tracy innocently asked, "so where do you want me to crash? It doesn't matter to me, especially tonight. Between the long flight and all of that champagne, I'm going to pass out as son as my head hits the pillow." I saw out of the corner of my eye, a devilish smile flash across her son's face. She smiled too, thinking how much he must love her. I knew the truth.

I showed her to her room down the hall and got her settled-in. I closed her door as I left and in my mind's eye, I could already see Jeff sliding his hand into his shorts. One second after the door thudded closed, I heard him call, "Hey Aunt Julie, could you please come down here a minute. I have something to show you."

When I nervously and quietly tip-toed down the steps, it was as if I was in that hotel room again and stepping out of the bathroom. He was laying naked on the bed, his cock looking like a sundial, throwing a huge shadow on his chest, and my body temperature was rising furiously.

All of the fear and trepidation that I should have been experiencing were buried under the weight of my lust, and a haunting sense of excitement as my nephew stroked his huge organ and commanded me in a hushed but stern tone to strip out of my PJs and suck his cock.

Saying only that "We need to be quiet," I shed my bathrobe and nightgown and slithered between his hairy legs. My body was on fire and all thoughts of propriety and family values were whisked away in my craving for sexual fulfillment. Having Jeff as my partner- and master- was worth whatever sacrifice I must make. I know how terribly wrong that sounded in my head, but my uterus was beating a different drum. I proceeded to draw his thick, solid rod between my lips. I slathered sloppy kisses all over the huge mushroomed head and the saliva poured down the sides helping my hand to pump it to it's extreme hardness. The illicit thrill of having his captive aunt suck him off, while his mom rested peacefully only a few feet away, was even too much for Jeff. Or maybe the taboo excitement of it brought-out my finest blowjob, because in just seconds my yearning mouth was rewarded with a warm deluge of milky sperm. I had barely choked it all down when he lifted me to his waist and positioned my dripping pussy atop the shiny arrowhead of his turgid tool.

It was throbbing and continued to leak it's whitish fluid, my hole was gaping and wet from my own teasing. His strong hands on my hips held me steady as he jammed his cock into me, seating me securely on his piston. We both remained relatively silent except for low, hungry moans, and the slapping of wet flesh. The torrid lust in our eyes betrayed the frantic emotions. He squeezed and pulled at my swaying boobs as they bounced heavily on my torso. He grabbed each one roughly, taking sharp bites on my pert nipples. My hips rode him hard as I bounced on his firm cock to the hushed exertion to, "fuck me hard, Aunt Julie. I want to see those big jugs bounce." My orgasms came in rapid succession- three, four, too many to keep track of- and I felt his final heaving thrust as he nearly lifted me from the bed and filled my starving cunt with the last warm measure of his creamy seed. I slumped in an unladylike manner on top of him. My gaping pussy skewered by his long rod and my sweaty tits smashed against the forest of dark hair on his chest. We wallowed in our extreme passion.

He brushed the wet strands from my cheek and I stroked his sculpted jaw, I fantasized for a brief instant that we might kiss. But the filthy intentions of this troubling taboo tryst swiftly swept away any lingering thoughts of romance. This was no affair of the heart, it was born of convenience and is now strictly a greedy, sexual abomination that can only be preserved in the most severe secrecy. We unglued our tacky bodies and quietly got dressed, we parted agreeing that we must be careful in the future. His puzzling half-smile left me feeling a bit disoriented but I didn't have time for more questions, I scrambled back to my room and hoped for the best.

In the morning, Tracy slept-in still suffering the effects of jet-lag and alcohol. I heard Jeff in the kitchen puttering with the coffee maker and playing his music. My body was reminding me that I had a tempestuous night, and the splotchy remains of bodily fluids that marked me, made taking a long shower the perfect remedy. With the soothing water washing over my sore form, my mind wandered back to the previous evening. I could feel his big hands molding my mounds and that rigid tool exploding in my vagina. I had rinsed my mouth twice, but I could still savor the aroma and texture of his semen on my tongue. I felt the warm water revive my body, and then the sudden, warmer feel of powerful hands around my mid-section. He was like a sex-ninja. I never heard him until his hands gripped my tits, and he mumbled in my ear that "it's time for sex."

He leveraged me forward over the faucets and with the hot water cascading down my back, I felt his soaped-up cock plunge into my swollen pussy. The firm piston worked it's magic on my aching cunt, bringing the fluids to the boiling point. And with the added spark of a lubed finger exploring my puckered little asshole, my climax was fast and vivid. That middle finger in my butt, though becoming more common, was always a rude shock to my system. But even with the sudden intrusion, it was certain to encourage my orgasm. I shook and squealed, but didn't protest. He pumped steadily and forcibly into me until I mounted a second time. When my quivering body finally resumed it's composure, he spun me around and lowered me to the tiles.

I instantly took his throbbing tool into my throat and the load that was developing, burst into my mouth. The hot, sticky fluid overwhelmed my cheeks and spurted down the front of me. Forming in gooey strands on my chin and tits, the water then rinsed it off. With a grunt and a finishing thrust he was done. I swallowed what I could and rose shakily to my feet. He planted some hot, wet kisses on my tits. He rinsed himself and was gone.

We had a pleasant late brunch, my sister and I went shopping for work attire and some swimwear for her. When we got home, Jeff wasn't around but on my bed I found a strange, scary envelope. Just like the ones that he sometimes had delivered to my office, A feeling of dread unfolded and I quickly hid it under my pillow, certain that I didn't want to open it when Tracy was around. I was nervous and perspiring the whole rest of the day, my mind conjured images of the nasty messages I've seen tucked inside those packages. When Tracy said she was going to take an early-evening walk along the shore, I scrambled to my room and ripped open the envelope. It held two plastic vials and a one-lined note. The bottles contained scented lube- one strawberry, the other avocado. The note read, "I'm going to fuck your ass tonight, choose your flavor."

For the remainder of the night, the vision of my nephew's monstrous cock filled my thoughts, as it would definitely fill my ass. I had spent enough time with it between my lips, staring almost cross-eyed at the shiny, pink shaft, nearly as thick around as my wrist, to ignore how it was sure to feel in the constricted passage of my back side. At times my jaw ached from being wedged open so wide. And my cheeks and throat took a pounding when he continually hammered his solid lance back and forth past my gums.

It was huge with extended blue veins. There was a bullet-shaped head ornamented with a wider, rougher-skinned flange, around the helmeted cap. He used it like a drill to plunge deep into my throat and he forced the back of my neck further down the slickened shaft until my nose bobbed against his belly.

For weeks he has been feeding one finger, then a second ever farther into my ass. I know that I could say, "I'm not ready for this," or that "I'll do anything for you, you know I belong to you, but please not this. Please don't fuck my ass." But something about this nastiest of all taboo sexual practices, told me that I'm not truly the submissive, experimenting sex partner that we both want me to be, unless I open myself to this final surrender.

All I could picture as the evening wore on, was how it would feel and what my reaction would be, when I was told to crawl on my knees with my butt in the air and watch over my shoulder as that enormous phallic instrument ravished my virgin ass. In this semi-warped fantasy I could see the mammoth piston erect and lubed; fight through the initial resistance of my tight cavern, enter me, splitting me wide open, and begin it's steady assault on my eager but apprehensive, rear passage. My senses were alert and alarmed to the unrelenting pressure of an anal deflowering. Sitting there, I could already feel the intense, driving force plowing an unremitting furrow into my quivering, raw orifice. My pussy fluids stirred to life as my ass clenched tightly shut.

My body started to rock rhythmically and sweat broke-out on my face and underarms. My nipples sprouted stiff on my chest and my pelvis ground into the seat cushions to seemingly accept the unusual sensation. The fever of anticipation was building in me and my cunt began to heat-up and moisten. This is finally what I have always wanted. I could feel the intensity inside of me, I nearly screamed. the first mewling sound escaped my lips when...

I heard my sister's questioning, concerned voice, "Are you alright Julie? Why are you sweating so hard? Your body is shaking." I woke from my reverie. Tracy was watching me with a sister's puzzled expression. She feared I was having a fit. Meanwhile, I was deep into a fantasy seduction. I snapped to attention and saw the confused faces in the room. I feebly muttered that some of the spicy food from dinner must be catching up to me, and maybe I should take an antacid and go to bed.

Tracy said that she would call it a night also, and wished me a pleasant, restful sleep. My nephew had an evil, Cheshire-cat leer on his face and assured his mother that he would check on me later. She kissed his forehead and left. About an hour later he was in my room, leading me by the hand to his basement bedroom. Next thing I knew, I was laying on my back, and he was making a crude joke about a thermometer. He sat beside me with his cock in his hand and he compelled me to undress. The two vials of lube were on the side table, and I was more nervous than I'd ever been with him, including that first awkward night.

I screwed-up my courage, it helped that the warm sensation in my uterus occurred as usual. I was ready as I'll ever be when I peeled the flimsy nightgown over my head, revealing my naked, heaving chest to his ogling inspection. I simply said, "Strawberry," as I laid on my back and fondled my clit, preparing my insides for the big unveiling. He loomed above me, sucking on my perky nips until they stood up hard and plump. Jeff grinned with obvious lust. My eyes were slightly closed, but I sensed his firm hand taking hold of my breast. The soft, trilling meow coming from my esophagus grew to a low, throaty grumble. My nipple was pinched between his fingers and he firmly kneaded the pillowy flesh of my tits. He told me to continue with my disrobing.

The rumbling convulsions were building in my pussy as I raised my knees and arched my back, allowing me to slip my thumbs under the waistband of my undies and ease them down my thighs and over the side of the bed. I lay there with my legs spread, diddling my pouty clit, moist swollen genitalia exposed to his leering eyes. I was made to finger and rub the wet mound, smearing my fluids on the matted curls of my vagina. The sticky pubic hair framed the inviting entrance to my horny cunt.

I writhed on the bed in a delirious ecstasy as he climbed aboard my undulating torso and slid his long, firm cock into the wet valley formed by me pressing my boobs together. His low grunts combined with my breathy gasps to fill the room with an eerie moaning. The sound was destined to increase, probably wakening my sister, if he had not released my tits and driven his steely rod into my hungry, welcoming lips. It took only seconds for his cock to take on a dimension that I had never experienced. I have studied this gigantic column of smooth, ivory flesh from up close. Looking angry and ready for battle, it seemed impossible that he could think to push this gargantuan pillar into my tightly clenched bottom. But I think it was just this fantasy, inside his head that was making Jeff's cock stand so solid. My mouth was dripping saliva, bathing his cock in foamy slobber. My pointy nipples were hard enough to cut glass. And my soggy snatch was rolling on the sheets as if a ghost was pounding a spectral cock in to it.

He withdrew his shiny, smooth spear and in one motion, rolled me onto my belly with a pillow under my hips. I smelled the fruity fragrance of strawberries, and like in my fantasy I turned to watch him grease his thick, meaty probe with the slick liquid. He laid the tube next to me and instructed me to oil the puckered anal opening that would be his next conquest and I dutifully complied. I was told to guide two fingers of my own hand into the unfamiliar passage so as to ease the way. He held my wrist and moved the fingers in and out until the skin gripping my fingers loosened and became more supple. Then I was made to rub more grease on his tremendous organ.

My hand reached back, and after applying the scented oil to my ass and a few inches inside, I stroked his solid tool with a palm-full of lube until the squishy, slippery pole was slick to the touch and my grip met no more friction. I buried my head in the mattress and bit down hard on the pillow to suppress whatever screams or screeches might escape me. I held tight to the sheets, pulling them from the edges. My teeth gritted hard, when I felt the giant mushroomed head confront it's gatekeeper. He told me to relax, (as if that would ever be possible.) My white-knuckled grip tore at the sheets. Tears flooded my eyes and my ass felt so constricted that a straw could not be driven into it with a sledgehammer. My butt seemed to inch higher in the air in a conscious effort to pull away, but his grip was certain and his force unrelenting. Then it was in. I experienced some uncomfortable pressure but no real pain. When he felt the initial give, he stopped, letting the suction of my back passage draw him inside of me.

Nobody moved for a moment but then everything happened quickly. His wet, sticky hands took hold of my wobbling tits and I heard his knees skootch him closer to my butt. His pelvis now was pounding against my backside like the waves rushing against the rocks. And my own orgasm, which had seemed to be on hold a minute ago, now mounted to a tidal wave that crashed repeatedly inside me. I don't know if there is such a thing as an anal-orgasm, but I was left shaken and drenched in sweat, my damp mane flailed against my reddened face. My stomach stiffened and rippled with spasms and my ass recoiled with each thrust to meet him, then we found a steady rhythm. I moaned and howled lustily, nothing else mattered to me.

His long greasy fingers were searching for my G-spot as he tickled the inner walls of my cunt. His cock worked steadily and strongly into my ass, and I could hear and feel his heavy balls banging at my vulva, the wet, slapping noise echoed in my brain. He touched his fingers to my tongue and I could taste the acidic flavor and smell the familiar scent of my body. I licked his fingers, tasting the strawberry-pussy mix, and pushed my snatch back onto his demanding cock. My climax was one long series of rippling, thunderous shudders.

After five solid minutes of pumping, he filled my virginal gap with his cream. His monstrous cock finally deflated and slipped from my gaping hole. My worn-out body collapsed underneath him, our flesh a greasy, sweaty meld of raw, wet limbs and heaving, gasping torsos. The sticky, white sauce drained out of my swollen behind and oozed down my thighs, forming a gooey puddle in the damp, matted curls of our combined genital regions.

When I regained my senses, I was attuned to the squeaking sounds of the upstairs floorboards. I froze, and a cold shudder rippled my body. the warm glow turned to an eerie chill. Jeff smiled and even started to giggle, when I clamped my hand over his mouth.

"Julie?" I heard my sister call-out in a sleepy, questioning tone. "Are you alright? Is your stomach still upset? Where are you?"

I scrambled for an answer while covering my naked, cum-stained body with a sheet, (as if that could hide the humiliation of being caught.) I tried to calm my nerves and arrive at a controlled, believable reply. "I'm okay Trace. Don't concern yourself. Jeff had more medicine down here, I'll be back up to my room in a second. You go back to bed, now. I'll be fine, thanks for your concern." I heard her door close again and let-out a deep, scared sigh. Could she have heard us, I wondered. No way, never. What if she did? No, she'd have killed us both.

"We've got to be more careful.' I noticed in my mind, that I didn't suggest stopping, or apologizing or anything that other human beings might think. I directed a wild-eyed glare at Jeff's nonchalant expression. Amazingly, his mind seemed to be wandering. What else could possibly be as important? "We can't do this anymore...atleast when she's in the house." I fumbled for answers. "Maybe I could get her work-hours changed so that we have more time to ourselves." Blood isn't necessarily thicker than water.

"Why don't we just include her?" He spoke like he hadn't heard anything I said in the last few weeks. "I really want to see those tits. Did you ever do a woman? Man, I'd like to fuck my mom and watch her suck my fat cock." He kept on with his disgusting monologue, disregarding everything I was trying to tell him. "I want to see you two, taking turns on my cock. And then I'd fuck you both, side by side." He continued talking, his voice growing louder and more animated. "I want to see you eat pussy. And I want to fuck you while you're licking that cunt. Do you think she shaves? I want you two, to shave each other's cunt s and then 69 each other. Then I'll fuck you both, from front and back."