Go West, Young Man! Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I needed to quiet him down. The best way I knew to do that, was to feed my nipple into his mouth like a baby, he usually calms down. "Shhh, not so loud. Are you crazy? She would never go for this" (Why was that my reaction. Was I thinking about it too?) I found myself not screaming at him, but only saying that we would require a better plan, if we wanted to keep going. As he suckled, the lurid picture played through my mind of Tracy's tits and me licking her shaved cunt, while Jeff fucked my ass.

He popped the swollen nipple from his lips just long enough to say, "Wouldn't it be sexy to eat your sister's pussy?"

My mind was racing. "Alright, yes that would be fun, er... I mean sexy." I was confused and flabbergasted. "I guess I've thought about it," I conceded, probably blurting out more information than was necessary. But this would take some creativity. "We have to move slow, feel her out." He snickered at my poor word choice. "Maybe I can talk to her..."

THE END

VOTES AND COMMENTS WELCOMED