Go West, Young Man! Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy sprang back to life but her defiant, bemused reproach surprised me in it's startling reaction and seeming acceptance of her taboo, subservient position. "Okay Jeff. I get it, you own us now. But remember that I'm still your mother, and this is your aunt." I saw her blush just a bit as I'm sure she recalled at that minute, that he had already had his way with me. Then she regrouped. "I don't mind the dirty names and I understand what's going on. But treat us decently. With respect. We can have some fun I guess, but this will take some getting used to. Now, what do you want us to do?"

I was equally stunned at the odd turn of events. There was obviously no hiding the fact that Jeff regularly fucked me, and he now knew that I was having sex with his mom, sometimes on the same night. So, Tracy and I reluctantly realized that there was nothing much left for us but obedient resignation, and establishing some simple rules. Jeff seemed to read our minds, and quickly said, "Let me explain something to my sluts." He gathered both of our sweaty bodies in his arms and squeezed our breasts hard. He bit down on our swollen nipples enough to make us both squirm and squeal. He began his condescending sermon sounding like a conquering dictator, or more like the Ring Master in a bizarre, sex-infused circus. "In public I'm still your dutiful son and nephew, but in private the roles are reversed. Mom, ask Aunt Julie if you have any questions on how to behave. Because when I want to fuck you, you will obey. That's the rule!" He chuckled, almost congratulating himself.

Tracy shifted on the sheets. She grew a bit uncomfortable and I was suddenly feeling anxious about the forceful, new attitude he was exerting. "And remember," Jeff added. "There is about ten hours of explicit, kinky action on film of the both of you. You two can still have your fun, in fact I want to watch you put on some lezzy shows for me live, but when I say 'Drop to your knees and suck my cock,' you will learn exactly how I want it and you will swallow my load."

"Now, lets begin," he continued. "Aunt Julie, come over here and show Mom what a good slut you are. Teach her what it is that you do best. "Jeff leaned back on the bed with his arms behind his head like on vacation. I took a quick, resigned look at my sister and saw her wide eyes following my every move. I slipped the shoulder straps of my lacy nightgown, revealing my perspiring chest. I unfastened his jeans and tugged them from his legs, my bare breasts jiggled and wobbled as I kneeled over him. His thick, firm erection sprang instantly to attention and I heard my sister suck-in air. I proceeded to stroke the long shaft and spread wet, sloppy kisses along and around it's entire circumference. Tracy's eyes were starched open and her mouth agape at his preposterous size.

My saliva quickly coated the large stem. I licked up and down the veiny pole, taking time to tongue each plump ball and to tickle the ribbed flange of his mushroomed cap. I sucked each of his plum-sized balls into my mouth, tugging at their tumbling, stretchy skin. Then I moved up to the giant head and slowly drew it into my mouth until the shape of it ballooned my cheek. I fed it back and forth in my throat. I knew that Tracy was watching and it excited me to put-on an extra-filthy display of my fellatio talents. My hand was dripping slobber as I guided the solid, cylindrical column of taut flesh down my gullet. Jeff expelled a satisfied, knowing sigh as I tongued the big bulbous cap and dripped sloppy kisses down the shaft. Then with his massive tool bobbing steadily in and out of my hungry, horny lips he commanded Tracy to stand at the foot of the bed and seductively, slowly shed her clothes.

Tracy hesitated and tried one last attempt at argument, to regain some measure of control. "Jeff," she pleaded in a stuttering, shaky tone. "You wouldn't want to show those pictures to anyone. How would you explain blackmailing your mother for sex?" She thought that she presented a convincing point.

"Mom, really," he countered, as if he expected this feeble act of defiance. "Remember that those videos only show you and Julie. I could claim that someone was blackmailing me. Or that they were just your home movies of kinky sex with your sister, that somehow wound up on the internet." She slumped noticeably, she was soundly defeated and humbled. Her entire demeanor changed as the terrible reality of her position hit home. Jeff then emphasized his dominant stature by telling her to move slightly to her left, so that the small, penlight camera in the bookcase could capture her striptease. "Now take it off, you little slut!"

That was when I looked around the room and spotted the other camera pointing at the bed and filming me with my nephew's gigantic cock in my mouth. For a second I felt sick, then I reasoned that Jeff would never show these videos to anybody else, but their leverage over us was undeniable, and essentially was all he needed.

My sister's delicate, nervous hand lightly eased the thin straps from her smooth, soft shoulders. They slipped down her arms and the one-piece, sheer sheath, slid over her bountiful bust and hung momentarily on her chest, her right arm clutching tight to the gathered material.

"Not so fast," Jeff almost shouted. He was suddenly captivated with the exotic presentation. "Slow down mom. Put on a show for me. I'm going to love watching this later while you suck my cock."

Tracy slowed. She looked desperately at me for any sign of reprieve. I had nothing of solace to offer. She could see finally that I was a victim here also, though we were both caught in our own vulnerable degradation. Her long raven hair fell in damp sheets on her bare shoulders. Wet, shiny strands clung to her soft face as she shook her head and tossed the wild mane side to side in a last unspoken plea. Her big, misty eyes, with the feline edging of mascara, were watching us intently as I dutifully caressed and sucked her son's rigid tool. My head was nestled in his sweaty lap, the sticky, coarse curls acting as a rough pillow while his piston pumped steadily against the back of my throat. Jeff's hand gently but forcibly held my head, guiding my gurgling action on his engorged erection. With that firm rod plunging in and out of my gaping mouth, I watched out of the corner of my eye while my seductive, sensual sister carried-on with her undressing. She was fulfilling his every fantasy. My nephew's deep, halting moans were complementing my own labored, sucking noises. This was also a supreme turn-on or me, though I hated to admit it, even to myself.

We were all secretly enjoying the parts we played in our deviant, taboo scene. Tracy licked her lips, moistening the dark lip gloss she wore. She swayed her curvy hips. The spiky heels she wore made her bodacious breasts bounce and jiggle with each slow dance step she took in time with a rhythm playing only in her head. She clutched the slinky silk material to her chest and with one shaky hand, she slowly slid the bottom of the long gown up her calves and thighs, revealing the top hem of her sexy fishnet stockings. As she bunched the sleek fabric in her grip, more of her toned, tanned hips came into view.

She bent forward. Her lovely hair tumbled to her knees. This showed her deep cleavage and the extraordinary weight of her ponderous bust. As her hips rocked back, we caught just a quick, faint glimpse of her shimmering pubic patch, obviously not restrained by obtrusive underwear.

Jeff's pumping action picked up and his shirtless, muscular chest was sweating and straining. I was gulping hard, anticipating a torrent of sticky fluids at any moment. My hand was stroking furiously, the saliva easily greased my movements. Tracy seemed to be enjoying the evident effect that her erotic routine was having on us, and her wicked, seductive smile showed too that her own juices were beginning to ignite her passions.

Finally when she reached both hands up to corral the loose, sweaty strands of her glossy mane, the satiny material slipped from her wobbling boobs and slid the length of her glistening torso. It gathered for a brief instant at her hypnotically undulating hips. Her impressive rack stood out proud and perky. She shimmied the loose gown to her ankles and deftly kicked it aside. She stood before us, her chest heaving and her smile beaming. Clad only in black mesh hosiery and four-inch stilettos, she appeared as a vixen from a porno, which actually she was becoming.

Jeff was within seconds of popping his cork and losing his mind. I had watched my sister do some very sexy things, but nothing as exotic and eye-catching as this, she was certainly entranced by her own performance and egged-on by observing the steamy manner in which I was servicing her son. She looked just as enticing and overflowing with sensuality than any pole dancer that I had ever seen. Her finger was plying the delicate folds of her labia, emerging wet and sticky, then she would feed them into her pouty lips and lick them clean.

My nephew withdrew his swollen member from my mouth with a wet plop. I felt like a child who had a sweet lollypop taken from her. He jumped off of the bed, his shiny cock swaying wildly, and kissed Tracy's jiggly tits. Then he threw her on the mattress and climbed between her legs. She obligingly parted her moist outer lips at his request, helping to guide his firm missile into her molten pussy. When he asked again, she pressed her heaving boobs together and offered them to him. The huge knob of his thick tool forced it's way inside of her randy cunt and with one push, the next few shiny inches disappeared. His cock lodged balls deep in her steaming hole. She let out a great whelp of undisguised pleasure. His firm ass started the steady grinding that would quickly build to a rapid, piston-like sequence of ins and outs.

Tracy shrieked and wailed. Her painted nails dug into his butt and back. She screamed, "Do it Jeff. Fuck me deep and hard! Fuck me! Fuck your slutty mother and fill me with your creamy cum." He wanted to make it last. But urged on by her Banshee screams of taboo delight, he shivered and bucked. He ached to stretch it out and savor this incestuous conquest, and the glorious taboo fucking of his lusty mom. With a great shuddering groan and a final hard thrust, he buried his solid, shiny cock to the hilt and exploded inside of her. Tracy went into spasms, her body rocked, almost flipping him to the side. He gripped her hips, she dug in to his ass. She wailed and her orgasm racked her body. Tracy exalted that she could feel his warm cream flooding her uterus and melting her insides.

All during this incestuous performance, I was poking three sticky fingers into my soaked, steamy gash. I couldn't take my eyes from the lewd activity just inches away. My body was mimicking hers. And at the point of his thunderous eruption, and her toe-curling climax, I felt the warm gush of my orgasm wash over me. My body twisted and shook like I was being electrocuted and my pussy contracted steadily for minutes.

Jeff wasn't nearly finished with either of us and his solid, throbbing organ had not lost one inch from it's titanic dimensions. When he pulled it out, all sticky and wet, it was still firm and coated in their combined fluids. He presented it to me, and my hungry lips automatically parted. With one soft kiss on the gigantic helmeted tip, I drew it into my mouth and past my tonsils. Using my goopy hand, I let it glide over my tongue and along the inside of my cheek.

I was familiar with the salty, creamy taste of my nephew's cock. And I had spent many nights licking the tart, slightly acidic oily outlay of my sister. But to taste them both in one obscene milkshake of incest like Jeff's mammoth rod was mind-blowing. Yet another erotic fantasy come true.

Tracy was watching my oral exertions as if in a trance, she was assigned the task of learning from me, how Jeff liked his cock to be sucked. Jeff swept her up in his arms and easily flipped her on to her sticky stomach. He propped a pillow under her pelvis and grabbed at her loose hanging, bouncy breasts. He said to me, "Suck it good, Julie. Swallow those juices and clean my cock, then shine it up nice for mom." He was laughing and congratulating himself.

Then to Tracy he said, "Tell your sister to get it wet for you, 'cause it's going in your ass." Tracy squirmed and moaned as her son toyed with the puckered entrance to her tiny, clenched asshole. She shook her head repeatedly, claiming that he couldn't possibly intend to fuck her ass. And certainly not with anything approaching the tremendous proportions of his sledgehammer cock. But he was adamant, his cock was throbbing and glistening with dew. He held it out to her as if displaying a trophy. Then he wedged it back into my throat to anoint it with my slobber. "I've seen the pictures of Julie lubing that dildo of hers and sticking it in your sweet ass. And I've watched you squeal with delight and beg her for more. Now you're going to get my cock in that tight hole. And you'll be begging me to fuck you harder and deeper, won't you mom?" He chuckled heartily and shoved his enormous rod down my throat, gagging me. Then he would pull it back up, covered with saliva while I coughed and choked. The slobber flew and I splashed it along the impossible dimensions of his solid pole.

Tracy's twitching butt was sticking in the air and her wide eyes followed every motion of his cock as I slid it between my palms. She knew it was coming and Jeff egged her to encourage my efforts at greasing his huge spear. "Suck him Julie," Tracy urged in a breathless, throaty moan. "Suck my son's big cock. Get it wet and hard for me. Do it slut, lube that cock with your dirty mouth." Julie was totally into this taboo scene of her son fucking my mouth. And I heard some familiar phrases being lobbed at me, just as when Tracy would order me to insert the big rubber dong into her. She played with her exposed pouty clit and peered intently as the long thick column glided through my grip and in and out of my messy mouth. My chin was dripping moisture and the foamy saliva coated his massive organ as my hand was a blur, working the pulsing tool in my grip.

Jeff had me plant one more sloppy kiss on the thick flared head, the tendrils of fluid formed thin sticky strands that stretched from my pink lips to his purplish head. He then presented this angry-looking, pumping cylinder of steamy flesh to his mother's close inspection. She was both amazed at the awesome, pulsing dimensions and slightly hesitant at the battering-ram effect that this monster was about to impart on her tight butt hole. She was commanded to kiss the smooth bulbous tip, and to politely ask that she be allowed to receive this deflowering. She held her breath and started to sweat profusely as he took his position at her rear, and gave her quivering buttocks a resounding spank across the twin, shivering cheeks. She let-out a startled yip of scared delight at the first touch of his flesh on her backside.

"Mom," he asked in a sardonic tone. "Aren't you going to thank Aunt Julie for preparing this nice, stiff present for you?" Tracy was taken aback for a second and didn't exactly understand what Jeff was implying. She nervously professed her thanks to me for ensuring that her son's cock would be firm and slippery on it's imminent approach to her puckered passage. She was used to being the dominant one and ordering me to do her bidding. This seemed strange to her. "You can do better than that, mom." Then he pushed the back of her head into the sticky, matted black curls of my dripping bush. He held a knot of her hair in his fist and pressed her face between my legs. Her face was covered with my wetness and she could taste the fragrance of my excretions.

"Lick her, mom" he laughed. He leveraged her face into the oozing slit of my pussy and told her to stick out her snaky tongue. "Eat your sister's ripe cunt, like I've seen you on film. Suck that slutty twat and lick her clit." He laughed royally at his utter control over both of us, and the certainty that neither of us would complain or resist any longer, not because of the incriminating blackmail vides that would ruin our reputations if they ever surfaced, but because of the obvious, taboo pleasures that he was engineering for us. I felt her tongue, tentative at first because she was unused to following orders, but the pointy tip soon parted my moist folds and plucked at the firm nub, peeking from it's protective hood. Tracy knew my pussy and also the things that sent me reeling. She had me soaring in no time, now my hands were holding her head in place as my legs twitched and my belly went into spasms.

I loved it. It was difficult to explain, even to myself But the sight of my nephew grabbing his mom's dangling double-Ds, while he pumped his seven or eight inches of steely flesh into her squirming ass was an overpowering thrill. As evidenced by my continual, earth-rattling orgasms. And at the same time as she was being sodomized, my sister was licking and chomping on my tingling snatch and bringing me to a fevered pitch.

I could sense the familiar aroma of the strawberry lube, as he painted it on her star shaped opening, and applied a gloppy layer to his rigid lance. The well-lubed tool met only token resistance at her tight little bunghole, then slid easily into her not-quite-virginal back entrance. The big bulbous head plowed forward, enveloped by her clingy skin. He pumped once or twice while holding tightly to her swaying boobs. She notably relaxed once the arrow-shaped tool was inside and the rest soon followed. His hard thrusts jerked her head into my hot snatch and we rebounded back and forth in this obscene daisy-chain for about five minutes. Then it happened. The combined moans and shudders hit a wild, emotional crescendo and we all came within seconds of each other. We collapsed on top of each other exhausted and spent, like sweating, living dominoes.

When Jeff recovered, he held his shiny, sloppy cock under his mom's nose and told her to, "clean it off and shine it up, 'cause I want to fuck Aunt Julie now." Tracy hesitated at this order, her eyes open wide and her mouth agape. "Do it Bitch!" he commanded his wary mother. "Keep it hard, and get it ready for your slutty sister." I was stunned and so was Tracy. I'm sure that no one has ever spoken to her like that, especially not her son. But here she was naked, with her lubed asshole still oozing her son's cum and being ordered to suck his big, half-limp cock, after it has just emerged from her own sore ass. I watched her carefully as she seemed to turn her head and push him away. Jeff had already succeeded in breaking my spirit, now I watched entranced, as he worked on his mother. Then there was a moment...

"C'mon slut," he directed to his mother, grabbing a fistful of her sweaty mane and positioning her jaw inline with his cock. "Open up, take it in your mouth my little whore, and suck my cock. You are my whore, aren't you?" He tapped the underside of her chin, opening her mouth. Then he raised her dewy eyes so that she was forced to look into his, while his thick, gooey cock bobbed and pointed at her nose. A lump formed in my throat while I waited to see and hear her reply. "Tell me, are you my whore?" He quizzed her again in a domineering tone. She simply nodded and gripped his fleshy rod, bringing it to her wet ruby lips. But he stopped her, "Say it mom. I want to hear you tell me that you're my whore. And that there won't be anymore debate when I want you to do something."

She answered that she was indeed his whore and that her body was his property, to be used as he wished. He made her repeat it, and say it with more emotion and emphasis. And she was told to diddle her pink clit and stroke his bulging cock when she said it. "Yes Jeff. I belong to you. I'm your whore. I'm a slut and my pussy, mouth and ass are yours for your pleasure. I know that I just want you to fuck me. I'm yours. I"ll be a good slut for you." I don't know if she was overcome with the circumstance or caught-up in the sexual frenzy of the action, but she complied with his demands. She held the big cock to her lips, the very one that had just reamed her ass, and kissed the big head. Then I saw her cheeks contract and the giant knob was drawn into her mouth. She sucked and licked the entire circumference down to his golf-ball sized gonads. It grew stiff and thick, as much I think due to his smug satisfaction as to the incestuous ministrations of his naked, submissive mom.