Go West, Young Man! Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned his attention to me when he withdrew his shining cock from her raw throat. I could only spread my legs wide and cup my tits as an offering. Seeing my sister debase herself for his erotic pleasure as she fingered her own pussy to orgasm, brought my own digits into play. I tickled and teased my own shivering, damp cunt. He lifted my trembling legs high overhead and placed them on his broad shoulders. My hips were in the air and my pussy and asshole were invitingly wide-open to his leering approval. "You're my whore, aren't you Julie? Tell mom how long I've been fucking you, and show her how a good fuck-slut behaves for her master." I could only offer a silly grin, all of our secrets were now out in the open. He brought his mammoth erection to the slightly-used, puckered entrance of my ass and handed me the vial of lube.

"Yes Jeff, you know that I'm your whore, your sex-slave." I echoed my sister. "I've been your slut for months. We both wanted to fuck Tracy from the day she moved in, and now she has joined us. And I know that she and I want your cock. We belong to you and we'll do whatever you say!"

I lubed his cock and all around the delicate skin of my ass. He shoved his sturdy instrument inside of me. Tracy climbed closer and laid her head on my chest. With one hand, she kneaded one of my fleshy mounds and caressed and bit at the perky, pink nipple. The other hand strummed through the coarse, dank pubic curls. Her fingers, fresh and slick from her mouth, plucked at my swollen clit. She flicked and prodded the erect stub, exciting my insides while her son plowed a steady, forceful furrow into my accommodating rear crevice.

He was still potent and strong, (bless young men,) and my eager ass gripped firmly around his pistoning prick. He was holding my hips and nuzzling my boobs, and I watched his pelvis drive into me like a jackhammer. Only my upper back was on the bed as he lifted me and forced his cock into my butt. Thank goodness that Tracy's head was helping to weigh me down, though the heady effects of alcohol and adrenilin were draining her. She laid heavily on my tits, or else Jeff's thrusting would be banging my skull against the headboard.

I've never had two people working on me at once, let alone a man and a woman, and how do you even fantasize about your sister and her son? I came quickly, powerfully and continually until I nearly passed-out too. Jeff pulled-out his finally deflated, bruised cock. He fell on the sheets limp and gasping for air.

We all laid together in various stages of consciousness. A sweaty, lifeless collection of reddened, swollen flesh. Hours passed until we finally stirred and regained our strength. We sat up in bed and made plans for dinner. We also decided that we needed a bigger bed since now there might be three of us in it. And Jeff felt that we should get a big-screen TV to watch the dirty films that he made of us, including today's which we forgot were being recorded. We were excited to see how it all played out on video. This might be the start of something fun.

The end

Votes and comments welcome.