Go Wild in the Country

Story Info
Where snakes in the pants are absolutely free!
2k words
3.91
6.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarrieQ
CarrieQ
159 Followers

George was a good boyfriend, even if he was a bit flash. He wore sharp suits with white socks, and drove a Jaguar which was always low on petrol. I think he lived one day at a time, on the proceeds of his last dodgy deal.

Still, he was great fun to hang out with..

He lived for thrills, and liked us to make out where we might get seen. Our town had a well-known beauty spot, and he'd park in one of the lay-bys there and we'd make out in his car in broad daylight.

For our little outings, I always dressed up to the nines. I'd wear sexy lingerie under a skimpy dress with high heels and plenty of make-up.

He'd drop the seats, and I'd take my dress off and lie down with my heels resting on the rear dash. Then he'd climb on top of me and fuck my brains out. Passers-by would see the car rocking to and fro, hear our pleasurable groans and watch my heels jump as my nylon-clad legs trembled with sheer ecstasy.

We did this several times over the summer months in a number of lay-bys, all in the same beautiful area where ramblers love to ramble and pensioners love to picnic.

Then one day, we bit off more than we could chew!

While we were giving our usual performance, a furious elderly couple banged on the car window. George told them to fuck off and mind their own business, and we both laughed. I was wearing red lingerie; a lacy see-thru bra with skimpy panties and fishnet hold-ups. My four-inch stiletto heels were leopard print, as was the minidress I'd draped carelessly over the steering-wheel.

"We'll fetch the police!" the old man snarled, and George thought we'd better get a move on, just in case. So he quickly emptied his load into my eager bumhole and we got dressed.

But the car wouldn't start..

"It's only out of fucking petrol!" he groaned. He had a can in the boot, but it was empty as usual. There was a garage a mile or so down the road, so George decided to walk there.

But there was no way I was going with him..

Not in four-inch heels! So I sat in the car and watched him wander off. Yet no sooner was he out of sight than the place began to come alive. It was really creepy; the bushes started to sway, and I kept hearing muffled noises.

I shrugged it off. It must be the wind, I figured, or else my imagination was playing tricks on me.

And then, it began to get dark..

It made me even more nervous. I kept hearing whispers, and smelling cigarette smoke. There was the odd staccato chuckle, followed by the sound of footsteps on gravel. Then voices kept getting closer so, in something of a panic, I hurriedly checked the doors were locked.

Then darkness fell altogether, and a cacophony of shuffling humanity approached the car..

They came from every which way, lots of them. Their excited banter echoed through the car, and I began to hear snatches of conversations, none of which put me at ease.

"I've seen them here before, in broad daylight, going at it like fucking rabbits!"

"You should see her legs tremble, the dirty little slut!"

"Some of us reckon she's a tranny.."

"All the better if she is!"

"Yeah, that would make a nice change!"

The voices surrounded the car, and I was able at last to put faces to them. Indeed, there was nothing to see but faces, which were pressed against every last bit of glass. Whichever way I cared to look, all I saw was lecherous eyes ogling me like I was their quarry!

I began to tremble. Folding my arms tightly together, I stared sheepishly at my shoes and tried to wish them away.

It did me no good..

There was a sharp knock on the window. "Where's your boyfriend, luv?" asked the knocker.

"H-he's coming!" I blurted, "And you'd best go before he gets back -- he won't like you hanging around his car like this!"

"Oh, come on luv!" shouted another, "We only want to see some action! Can't you put on a little show for us on your own?"

"N-no I fucking well can't!" I stammered, close to tears. "I wish you'd all get lost!"

One of them tried a door handle, with such force the car shook. "Now you listen here, you little slut!" he yelled angrily, "We ain't going nowhere till we've seen something! So the sooner you play ball, the sooner we'll clear off, see?"

By now I was crying, not so much from fear as frustration. I desperately wanted George to come back and rescue me, but knew deep down that he'd be ages. The garage was a good long mile away, and he wasn't exactly Speedy Gonzales.

So what was I to do?

"If I do something," I asked timidly, "do you promise you'll all go away afterwards?"

"That depends!" one of them said nonchalantly, "What do you have in mind?"

"If I p-play with myself?"

"Maybe," said another. "Are you a tranny?"

I nodded sheepishly..

"What do you all think?" he asked, to which there was a murmured chorus of approval.

"Alright then," he said. "You play with yourself and make it good, then we'll be on our way!"

Blushing, I nervously pulled my skimpy minidress over my head, revealing my red lingerie. Then I slipped a trembling hand down my frilly panties, to take out my boy-bits.

"Not so fast!" growled a voice from outside. "It's no good as you are, we can't see properly!"

"Yeah!" said another, "Put the seats down and your heels in the back window, like you do with your boyfriend!"

This suggestion was greeted with another chorus of approval...

"Okay, okay!" I protested. I dropped the car seats and lay back, with my head level with the steering-wheel and my heels resting on the rear dash, just like I did when George fucked me.

I eased my frilly red panties down onto my thighs, revealing my tiny cock. The car rocked wildly, and I realized that people were climbing all over it. They were on the bonnet peering through the windscreen and even on the roof, looking down through the sunroof! Wherever I looked, every last square inch of window had a fleshy cheek pressed against it, with a pair of bulging eyes glued to my every move.

I ran a trembling finger up the stem of my tiny cock, which responded by jumping to attention. My legs were spread as wide as the rear dash would allow, with my stiletto heels pressing into the windscreen as my fishnet-clad legs ululated to the slow but steady rhythm created by my ruby fingernails steadily massaging the tender underside of my tiny cock.

As precum began to glisten on my quivering little cherry, my audience began to cheer raucously. They banged on the doors and windows, shaking the car violently whilst making so much noise I could hardly hear myself think.

I closed my eyes and tried to pretend that George was on top of me. Somehow it did the trick, and cream exploded onto my naked belly, to a deafening roar of approval. I opened my eyes and looked around at the faces pressed up against the glass, and felt strangely horny.

There was a knock on the window, and an alluring voice..

"Open the door and let me in! it said. Fleetingly, I glimpsed a handsome guy, dark and sultry, just the kind of guy I tend to go for. He was pointing at the door lock and begging me to flick it open..

And, in a moment of madness, I did just that!

Instantly, a barrage of furious sound echoed around the car's interior, while firm hands pulled me through the passenger door. I was carried by a wave of pulsating bodies to a picnic table, and there laid on my back.

Once again the crowd engulfed me, but this time there was no barrier between us. I saw and heard every gesture as they scrutinised me up close, as if under a large communal microscope. My arms and legs were each held firmly by many separate hands, while others stroked my fishnets, fondled my boobs and played with my cum-sodden boy-bits.

A way was made through the mass for my dark, handsome enticer, who placed himself deftly between my legs and dropped his trousers, revealing a good nine inches of thick, throbbing manhood.

At his command, the mob raised my legs and pulled them apart, whilst without ceremony he forced his quivering manhood between my butt-cheeks and began pumping me like a runaway steam hammer.

I tried to struggle, but to no avail..

He'd barely dug in before another of them laid his fat, throbbing cock right across my face. A roar went up as he teased my tightly pursed lips with his quivering cherry and, fearful of the consequences should I do otherwise, I opened my mouth and began sucking.

Soon, salty precum trickled down my throat, just as my boy-pussy throbbed from the furious pounding it was getting. The mob proved ever more tactile, and there seemed to be a hand fondling every inch of my flesh.

My heels had been removed and whilst one of my feet was being massaged, the toes of the other were being licked by a coarse, warm tongue. At the same time, multiple hands stroked my fishnets from the inner thighs right the way down to my ankles.

My bra had been crudely pulled aside, allowing very different hands access to my boobs. While one gently caressed my nipple, the other pinched painfully, making me wince despite the other distractions.

Meanwhile, yet another unseen hand had a firm grip upon my tiny cock and was tugging it every which way in a furious effort to bring the dead back to life. It proved partially successful and produced a spasm and a modest spurt of cream, which was soon rubbed eagerly up my belly and onto my naked boobs.

The crowd were in a wild frenzy, and all I could see was a blur of faces, and all I could hear was a deafening cacophony of animal noises. At last, the piston pumping away relentlessly in my aching boy-pussy began to fire, and I felt a warm flush filling me up inside.

At almost the same time, the ramrod teasing my lips emptied its heady load, and I began to swallow copious dollops of salty cum that splurged its way greedily down the back of my throat.

I was done, exhausted, and just glad to think it was over at last..

But I had another think coming!

"My turn!" yelled an anxious voice.

"No way, I'm next!" cried another.

I groaned and struggled, but it was futile. Multiple hands held my every limb from every different angle. I was at their mercy, and could go nowhere.

Then I got lucky..

A blue light flashed in the distance. They panicked and began to stir uneasily.

And then I heard a familiar voice..

"What the fuck? That's my fucking car!"

It was George, returning from the garage with a can of petrol. Just as the crowd had appeared from nowhere out of the bushes when he left, so it now disappeared. Mere seconds passed before, to all intents and purposes, we were alone once more at the beauty spot.

Of course, my situation was somewhat altered..

Whereas George had left me sitting in the car in my dress, he now found me spreadeagled across the bonnet, wearing only torn panties, a badly stretched bra and laddered fishnets.

And basted in cum, both my own and that of a multitude of horny strangers..

"What the fuck's been going on?" he demanded angrily.

"George," I replied calmly, "I'd much rather we never came here again!"

CarrieQ
CarrieQ
159 Followers