A Wild Night at the Truck Stop

Story Info
Kristy helps the truckers with their loads!
11k words
4.83
31.8k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early one Summer evening I was heading to a favorite hook-up spot of mine by the lake. I had just finished a very long week of work and I was looking forward to being completely ravished by as many guys as possible. A girl wants what she wants, am I right? I was wearing a cute black long sleeve top with fabric so thin that, since I wasn't wearing a bra, my little budding tits (thank you hormones) and protruding nipples were bound to get some man's attention. I also had on a short brown skirt and black stockings which, paired with my black ankle boots, made my legs look absolutely amazing.

I was completely dolled up and ready to fuck. The only thing that stood between me and a rendezvous with some rock hard cock... Was my tire light. I know, that's lame as shit, but it's true. My tire light had been on for a couple of days now and my rear passenger tire was looking pretty low. Since the lake was about a thirty minute drive, I figured I had better get some air in it. There was a small truck stop/gas station on the way so I thought I'd take care of the tire there, and maybe tease some horny truckers at the same time!

As I approached the truck stop I could see that there were already quite a few trucks there and I started to feel a little excited. The truck stop was basically split in two, one side was a gas station for regular automobiles, and the other side was for 18-wheelers only. The air compressor was dead center between the two lots with a grassy median dividing the two sides. I pulled up alongside the compressor and put my car in park.

When I opened my door and slid out of my vehicle the cool night air gave me goose bumps. I strolled around the rear of my car to the low tire and glimpsed around the truck lot. There had to be at least a dozen trucks all lined up about twenty yards from me backed in against the treeline and another dozen or so lined up perpendicular to them. Positioned as they were, they all had a clear view of the air compressor and I couldn't help but feel a little tingley at the idea that those truckers might all be watching me.

The voyeur in me was coming out so I started the compressor and, rather than squatting down by the tire, I turned to where my ass was pointing directly to the line of trucks and I bent over at the waist. I could feel the cool air caressing my thong clad ass as a breeze whooshed by and lift the hem of my skirt over the top of my butt. If any of those men were watching me they would have a wonderful view of my bum now. I was feeling slutty and proud!

I stayed bent over like that as my tire filled with air. Between the low rumble of the truck engines, the highway noise, and the old battered compressor I couldn't hear much of anything. That's why I was shocked when, out of nowhere I heard a voice call out.

"Nice ride!"

Startled, I quickly spun around and pushed my skirt back down. To my surprise, there was a big 18-wheeler just on the otherside of the grassy median, and an older scruffy looking guy with a cap was looking down at me with a big grin on his face.

I have to admit I was a little embarrassed. I never heard him pull up and I had no idea how long he might have been gawking at my almost bare ass. I could feel the blood rush to my face as I replied with a stutter.

"Umm, th-thanks... N-nice truck."

Still grinning, he asked, "You ever been on one of these big boys before?"

Remembering all of the times I had been fucked by truckers in their sleeper cabs I replied with a smile, "Ummm yeah actually."

"Oh really! Well, do you wanna climb up and ride my 'big rig?'" his double entendre was not very subtle.

"I'd love to but ummm you should know, I'm not a 'real girl'" I said, holding my hands up and gesturing with air quotes.

"Oh, I honestly had no idea. You're very passable."

"Thank you!"

"My offer still stands. Do you wanna take a ride on my 'big rig?'" this time he gestured with air quotes too, removing any remaining ambiguity with regards to his intentions. I swear I giggled like a fucking school girl, but then I told him that I would love to.

"Just let me park my car real quick."

"Go ahead, I'll wait right here sweetie."

Oh my god, I thought as I put the compressor hose away and prepared to move my car, I hadn't even made it to the lake yet and I was already going to get fucked! I also loved that he called me sweetie! I felt incredibly feminine and girly in that moment.

I quickly parked my car and hurried over to his truck. He told me to climb in on the passenger side so he could pull into a parking spot. As I climbed up the running boards I was thinking about the fact that some of the other truckers watching me are probably jealous right now. I felt like such a slutty little truck stop whore.

I love big trucks! The power, the size, the diesel fumes, the rumbling engine... It all makes me feel so small and feeble and makes my sissy heart flutter. I climbed in and patiently sat in the passenger seat as he masterfully maneuvered his truck and trailer into a spot by the treeline alongside the other rigs. As he parked the truck, he turned to face me.

"I'm Ray."

"Hi Ray, I'm Kristy."

Ray was probably in his late forties and had a short salt and pepper beard. He looked like a typical trucker. T-shirt, blue jeans and a trucker cap. He was ruggedly handsome with only a slight gut and muscular arms. He was also brimming with alpha male confidence. He reached over and place a rough hand on my left thigh and began stroking it.

"Don't usually see girls as cute as you in places like this." Ray slid his hand up to the top of my stocking and squeezed my thigh. A let slip a fluttering giggle. "Let's hop in the sleeper cab so we can have some privacy."

"Okay!"

I stood up and turned towards the sleeper cab, with Ray following behind me. The tiny space was actually very clean and organized. I stepped in and sat down on the little bed. Ray stepped in and closed the curtain behind him. I looked up at him with my seductive blue eyes as he began to undo his belt. He was still wearing a big grin on his face, as he dropped his pants and boxers and held his penis in his hand.

"You wanna wrap those pretty lips around my cock?"

"Hell yeah!" As he stepped up to me I reached out and took his fleshy member in my hand and guided it to my mouth. He was cut and about six inches but still growing. I didn't hesitate to wrap my lips around his bulbous cock head. He let out a deep moan as I began teasing the tip with my tongue before slowly taking him deeper down my throat.

"Mmm fuck your mouth feels like heaven!"

He placed his hands on the back of my head and gently guided me back and forth while his cock grew thicker in my mouth. I could tell from his moans and the taste of precum in my mouth that he was really enjoying himself. There's not much out there that I'm good at, but my head game is definitely on point. For awhile I thought that he was just going to cum in my mouth and send me on my way, but as I began to feel his now fully erect cock tapping the back of my throat, he pulled all the way out, took my hand and guided me to my feet.

"I could let you suck me all day, baby, but I want to fuck you."

He then sat down on the bed, lifted up my skirt and pulled my panties down freeing my tiny little clitty (that's what I call my little uncut penis). When he had my undies around my ankles I stepped out of them like a lady and he flung them to the floor.

"Look at that cute little thing," he said looking at my dicklett. Ray reached out and tussled it watching it flop around. "You have lube?"

"Yes, sir." I reached into my little purse and pulled out a tube of KY.

"Mmm, good girl. Lube up my cock."

I squirted some of the jelly in my palm and let it warm up for a second. Then, I took Ray's cock into my hand and started to slowly stroke it, coating it in the slippery substance. I loved the way his cock pulsated in my palm.

"Now, put some on your little hole and come sit down on my big cock."

I did as he instructed and quickly worked a couple fingers worth of lube into my tight little bussy. I had been playing with my dildos most of the afternoon so my hole was fully prepared for penetration and it swallowed my fingers with little resistance. After I finished greasing my hole I excitedly climbed up on Ray's lap and took his hard cock in my hand. I slid his member between my plump butt cheeks and lined it up with my welcoming hole. While I was positioning myself and Ray's cock, he reached around and grabbed both of ass cheeks with his rough hands, massaging them and spreading them apart.

"That's it, baby. Slide down daddy's pole."

Ray calling me baby, and calling himself daddy, made me absolutely giddy. I let out a girly moan and slowly sunk down on his throbbing cock. My sphincter relaxed and his fat cock head popped right in causing me to let out another moan, "oooh!"

"Ohh fuck yeah! Soo tight!" Ray gripped my ass cheeks even tighter as I continued to lower myself down his veiny shaft.

"Oh yeah! You like that, daddy?" I cooed.

"Oh yes, so fucking much."

I slid all the way down on Ray's penis until he was balls deep inside me. My rectum was completely stuffed with his man meat and I started to slowly ride him, gliding up and down his wonderful dick. Ray's cock had a natural curve to it, a curve that intensely stimulated my prostate sending waves of pleasure through my body. Normally, when I'm being fucked by a real man my little clitty stays soft, but this time it was erect, protruding from my crotch in all it's four inches of glory with my precum soaked pink tip poking out through the foreskin.

Ray noticed my sissy boner and said, "Mmm I see you're enjoying my cock as much as I'm enjoying your ass."

"Ohh fuck yeah! It feels so good!" I softly cried as I bounced on his cock.

Ray smacked my right butt cheek, pulled me down towards him, and kissed me roughly. With his hand on the back of my head, he pushed his tongue into my mouth. I had never been kissed like this by a man before and it caught me off guard. His facial hair felt coarse but wonderful against my smooth feminine skin as his tongue swirled around my own. Then, Ray pushed me back upright and started bucking his hips upward. Reading his signal, I started to ride him harder now.

After a couple of minutes of me riding him like a cowgirl on a bucking bronco, Ray suddenly threw me over onto my back. He then pushed some of his blankets under my ass, lifting my bottom up a bit, and positioned himself between my thighs.

"Want me to fuck you like a real girl?"

"Oh God yes!" My clitty was still standing up and it was oozing precum. Ray rubbed his swollen cock head up and down my ass gliding over my eager hole until finally, he plunged his throbbing hard-on inside me. Positioned the way we were, he was able to drive his cock deep inside my guts. My eyes went wide and I let out a quivering moan when his perfectly curved penis began stroking my prostate.

"OH MY GAWWWD!"

I looked up at Ray and he seemed to know exactly what he was doing to me. My mouth and my eyes were wide open as I moaned like a whore, and Ray's face was beaming with delight at the pleasure he was giving me. Finally, in a move that pushed me over the top, he reached down and grabbed my tiny clitty with his big strong hands and began stroking me off.

This is the part where I should point out that for pretty much the entire week I had been gooning out to porn; pushing myself to the edge of orgasm and stopping myself, denying that sweet release. I was doing this because it always turns me into a complete wanton whore, and that's what I wanted to be this weekend. But between Ray's cock beating my p-spot and his hand beating my swollen clitty, I was about to explode!

Ray pushed his cock inside me up to the hilt and lifted my ass even more, practically folding me in half. Then, as he continued jerking me, he pointed my dicklett right at my face. "You going to squirt for me, baby?"

"Oh shit! I think I am... I think I... NGHHHHH!"

And just like that, a week's worth of my pent up sissy juice erupted from my little penis. While I convulsed uncontrollably, stream after stream of warm slippery cum shot across my torso. Some of it landed in my hair, some of it across my face and on my glasses, and some of it went right into my wide open mouth. It was probably the most powerful orgasm I had ever felt.

Ray fucking loved it. He jerked me and jerked me until every drop had come out, all while continuing to pound my ass. After I finally quit cumming, Ray reached out with the hand he was jerking me with (it now had a good amount of semen on it) and he held it to my mouth. Without any hesitation, I began to suck the cum from his fingers like a starving slut. When I had cleaned his fingers off, he then proceeded to feed me the cum dripping down my face. After all of that, with my mouth full of my own juice, he leaned down and gave me another deep French kiss, and lapped away at the cum in my mouth.

It was all so intense! At last he raised back up and said, "Now it's my turn." And with that, Ray proceeded to fuck my ass harder and faster than ever. I just layed there, legs spread, face full of sticky cum, and took my pounding like a good girl. I was in sissy heaven!

"You want me to breed you, honey? You want daddy's cum?"

"Oh fuck yes! Give me your cum, daddy! I want it! I need it!"

"Here it comes, baby! Ugh unghhhh!"

Ray shot his hot seed deep into my breeding hole, filling my rectum with his load. As his own orgasm subsided he collapsed on top of me and we both just lay there for a bit, our bodies grinding against one another. Once Ray's cock had deflated, he slowly pulled out of me leaving his semen inside me where it belonged.

Eventually we got up and he gave me some wet wipes to clean the semen from my face (although I would've been fine wearing it with pride). Then, I pulled my panties back on and we exchanged information for the next time he passed through my area. After exchanging goodbyes, I climbed down from his big rig and tried to collect myself. I started walking back across the truck lot to my car. If you think walking in heels is tricky, try doing it after getting the fuck of a lifetime.

I didn't make it very far, probably about ten feet or so, when a truck in the line to my right flashed his head lights at me. I turned towards the truck and I could make out a guy waving me over from the driver's seat. I was thinking to myself, do I go over to him and maybe have another hot encounter, or do I just head home? I mean, I did just have a very satisfying fuck with Ray after all. But who am I kidding? A sissy like me can never have enough cock!

I began walking towards the other truck and about half way to my destination I could feel the distinctive sensation of cum dripping down my inner thigh. That has got to be one of the greatest feelings ever when you're a cheap slut like me! With Ray's seed rolling down my leg, and the prospect of another great fuck just ahead of me, I had some extra pep in my step, or more accurately, some extra swing in my hips. When I finally reached the guy's truck he looked down at me from his driver's seat.

"You had that truck a-rockin'!"

"Thank you!" I giggled looking up at the guy who appeared to be in his thirties with a very well trimmed beard and average build.

"Soo, how much?"

This guy clearly thought I was a truck stop whore. In reality, I'm really more of a truck stop slut. A whore gets paid for her services, I don't require payment of any kind. I just enjoy getting used. Nevertheless, I thought I should be straight up with the guy.

"I don't charge anything, but I do have a dick." I watched as his brow furrowed and I saw a hint of disappointment on his face.

"Ahh shit. Figures... You like it in the ass, right?"

"Yep!" I replied, enthusiastically.

Then, the guy opened his door and said, "I'm not into faggot shit, but you can bend over and take my dick up your ass, and I can just pretend you're a woman."

This wasn't the first time I've had an interaction like this. If I'm being entirely honest, I really do love being used by guys who act like complete homophobes or transphobes. For some weird reason it really does get me off.

"Sounds good to me!"

I climbed up into his truck and was met immediately by the stench of cigarettes and general mustiness. I squirmed my way around the driver seat and moved towards the sleeper cab which was a complete mess. There were old food wrappers and dirty clothes everywhere. I heard the door close so I turned around. The driver was standing there with his shorts already down and his semi-erect cock in his hand.

Without an introduction or anything else he said, "Bend over."

I knew immediately that this hookup would be nothing like the first one. It didn't really bother me though. He did have a nice cock, about the same size as Ray's, and he looked like a man confident enough to know how to fuck a girl in the ass, so I did as he told me to. I bent over his bunk, lifted my skirt, and pulled my thong to the side. Then, while he shuffled around behind me, I reached back and applied some fresh lube to my fuck hole.

I was patiently waiting for him to give it to me when I heard what sounded like a hot porn scene suddenly start playing behind me. I turned my head just slightly and I could see him propping his phone up on a little shelf right above where I lay. I could also see that he had a very hot gangbang scene with Riley Reid streaming on his phone.

As soon as his phone was settled, the trucker squared up behind me and began pushing his eager cock head against my anus. I relaxed and opened right up to take him. He pushed himself about halfway inside me and then grabbed my hips. Once he had a solid stance and a good grip on his fuck doll (me), he began to pump my ass hard and fast. This guy wasn't wasting any time. He was a man on a mission. A mission to bust a nut in a tight ass.

I was taking his thrusts and even pushing into him a little bit. In my position I couldn't see his phone but I could clearly hear Riley Reid moaning like a slut as she got absolutely destroyed by God knows how many big cocks. The entire experience was incredibly hot. Him watching porn while literally using me as his Fleshlight.

"Oooh you're cock is soo big!" I moaned.

"Shh, don't talk, bitch. Just take my cock."

Oh my, I thought to myself, he really does just want me to be his Fleshlight. I silently took the pounding he was giving me. He was moaning and groaning as he jerked his cock off with my ass, using it like a dirty old gym sock. I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it. Something about being nothing more than an object to him was really doing it for me. My clitty, tucked away in my thong, was soaking wet, and I was still pushing back into him.

Finally, after what couldn't have been more than three or four minutes, he tensed up real rigid like and exploded inside me, shooting rockets of warm jizz into my booty. He gripped my hips so tight that I just knew that I would have bruises, but I didn't care. He remained deep inside me while he switched off the porn on his phone and then, he quickly pulled out of me, freeing his load to roll down my taint and onto my tiny panty covered balls.

By the time I adjusted my panties, fixed my skirt, and turned around, I saw that he had already pulled his shorts back up and had opened the passenger side door. He sat in the driver's seat and motioned with his hand that it was time for me to go. Clearly he was done with his Fleshlight and needed it to go away.

As I awkwardly worked my way around the passenger seat and exited the door, he reached for the door handle and said, "Thanks buddy."

'Buddy?' I thought to myself, but I just responded with, "Glad I could help." Then, he slammed his door shut.