Go with the Flow Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I plopped back down onto flat feet and marveled at how I stood now, with my feet either together or slightly angled inward. I had the beginnings of an hourglass shape, but nothing like hers.

She gave me a playful push and I finally moved out of the way for her to look at herself.

"Oh, wow!" she said, going up to the mirror and nearly pressing her face against it. "My face looks different!"

"That was the feminization change."

She looked at me, then smiled. "You got some too, didn't you?"

I smiled. "Yeah. I could pick three changes, but I'd get two of them myself in different amounts."

Her eyes flickered to my chest again and I instinctively crossed my arms again, but her grin said it all. "Lesser amounts, it seems. I can imagine what these would look like on you." She hefted her breasts up. I shivered. "So you just let me pick this third one, then?" she turned, examining her ass in the mirror.

I nodded, my eyes glued to her shorts. They were little more than bikini bottoms now, with significant ass cheek hanging out on either side. A hotrod-red whale's tail sat on the curve of her lower back. How was she not freaking out at that?!

"You're not uncomfortable in your clothes, then?" I asked.

She shrugged, grinning at me in the mirror. "Not at all. Why?"

"Just wondering. You're usually more..." I fumbled for the word.

"Conservative?" she suggested.

"Yeah."

"I don't know." She bent forward in the mirror, getting a better look at her cleavage as she brought one hip up and showed off her body. "I just like looking this way." Her reflection winked at me. "It feels hot!"

I was about to say something when she continued, "Besides, shouldn't you be the one freaking out?"

"Huh?"

She turned around, disbelief written on her soft face. "You're basically a girl now, dude. Doesn't that strike you as a bigger change than a pushup bra and some daisy dukes?" She turned back to her reflection, resting her hands on her hips. "Unless..." her eyes caught mine again, "this is what you wanted from the start?"

I felt a blush rise to my cheeks.

"Maybe you just really wanted to look tiny and adorable, with little titties and a thin waist."

I stepped up behind her.

"Maybe you're finally getting the chance to finally live out a couple fantas—"

SMACK! My open palm connected with her ass.

"Oh!" She fell forward, resting her body against the mirror as her eyes rolled back. "Oh! Holy SHIT!"

I stepped back to give her room, which she needed. Her knees began to buckle and she fell to the cold tile, her knees below her and her ass presented behind. I wondered if it was because she'd simply fallen that way or if it was because she wanted something more.

"Oh, yes! Yes! YES!" Her hips bucked back and forth and she pressed her flushed face to the ground, looking vaguely in my direction. "Yes, yes, yes, yES, YES, YES!"

I was stunned. I figured she'd moan again or something. Something that would stop her too-close-to-the-truth teasing. But I didn't imagine this! I'd spanked her once and suddenly she's a quivering, orgasmic mess on the floor. At first I felt bad, but then I considered how much fun this might be.

I cautiously approached and squatted down, which was easier now due to the added flexibility of my new frame. "Are you alright?" I asked.

She opened her eyes and stopped biting her lip long enough to look up at me and nod.

I smiled and brushed a bang out of my face. "How did that feel?"

Her eyes rolled back as her face lit up with an ecstatic smile. "Amazing."

"Good." I said, my grin turning mischievous. "Would you like another spank?"

Her eyes quickly on mine, hungry. But then she focused and spoke with deliberate carefulness, "No."

I struggled with whether to spank her again and send her into another fit of passion but ultimately decided against it. It was my turn next, after all, and I didn't want her more motivated to mess with me.

I helped her to her feet— not easy seeing as I was now only 5'3" and she was still 5'5" and had at least thirty pounds on me— and we worked our way back to the couch.

She made sure I walked in front of her, and then circled around the table so that I wouldn't have a chance to spank her again.

I'd spanked her in the first place because she was kind of right. Mostly, she was wrong. I did not want to become a woman. I did not enjoy being tiny and adorable. I didn't particularly enjoy that the changes were happening to me, either. But, ultimately, her conclusions were right. At least, as of just a few minutes ago. Because my suspicions looked like they were correct. Whereas before I'd undergone these most-recent changes it seemed as though I could only glimpse a hint of the Flow out of the corner of my eye, I could now see it more clearly. It didn't hide when I turned my internal gaze on it, but neither did it make itself accessible to me.

I might not want to be a woman, but I would do anything to gain access to the Flow.

"My turn." I said, trying to hide the anticipation in my voice as I motioned for her to draw a white question card.

I had a whole lot more changes to go through.

12