Goading the wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned again, "What did you tell him?" I asked her.

She shook her head, "I didn't. I didn't know what you wanted. Do you want me to agree to go off the pill now and not know if you or he gets me pregnant? Or do you want me to say no, knowing that he will try and pressure me into letting just him knock me up?"

I groaned at her words. "You would resist him, though, wouldn't you?" My sexy wife looked sheepish, and I knew the answer. I moaned and shuddered. "You'd try, but you don't know if you would succeed?"

"This fantasy, I don't know. Of course, I would never cut you off completely, but if I resist this weekend, then sooner or later, he will convince me to go off the pill; and in the process, he might convince me to only let him cum in my cunt," she said.

I shook, my whole body shaking in arousal. "And what do you want?" I asked her.

"I want this fantasy," she said. "I want to be persuaded to go off the pill. I want to be persuaded to let someone else try and get me pregnant."

She was bouncing on my lap. I knew this was the wrong time to be having this discussion. I knew that we would decide something stupid if we continued. "You want Shaun to try and persuade you to let him breed you?"

I felt her shudder again, her cunt quivered, and I felt a warm flush as she orgasmed on top of me. "Oh God. I'm sorry," she said.

"You want me to tell you it's alright, to tell you to say no this weekend, knowing he will try and take your cunt from me?" I asked her.

She fell against my body, shaking through an orgasm. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but yes. The idea that me saying no now will mean he will try and convince me to do more later just turns me on so much."

I grabbed her waist and started to bounce her on my lap. "Then why stop there?" I asked.

She moaned and shook again, "What do you mean?"

I took a deep breath, "You want to say no now so he has more to convince you of, so you have more to resist against. Why stop there?" I asked.

She shuddered, "You mean you want me to tell him he would need to convince me of more before I would give in?" she asked. I nodded. "But what else would I say is the line? He already wants to get me pregnant?"

I moaned and kissed her firmly. "Tell me right now, I won't be mad. Tell me what you want him to try and convince you of: go off the pill?" She moaned and nodded. "What else?"

Her voice squeaked as she replied. "To be exclusively his to fuck."

I shuddered at the passion in her words, "And?"

She shook again. "Oh God. That he needs to convince me to only let him breed me."

I could feel my own orgasm approaching as her cunt, slick with Shaun's cum, all but vibrated around me. "And?" I asked.

She leaned forward and bit my shoulder, her teeth digging into my flesh as she came again. After several moments, she said, "I will bear as many children as he wants, exclusively for him to breed."

I could hardly see through my arousal, "And?" I asked again.

She whimpered, "I want him to convince me to be nothing but meat to him, to fuck how he wants when he wants."

I groaned in satisfaction as we got to the core of her fantasy. "What if he did? Would you let him fuck you in front of our friends and family?"

She came again, shaking on top of me, "Oh God. Yes, if he convinced me to be meat for his pleasure, I would."

My cock throbbed as I tried to hold back my orgasm, "So, what else?" I asked, "Exclusively his to breed, to fuck you however and whenever he likes. But I think there's more. What do you want to resist agreeing to? What do you want him to try and convince you of?"

Penny froze momentarily, and I saw a look in her eye as she realised what she had been denying herself. "I'm sorry. I want him to convince me to be his fuck meat, to use me how he likes, to be the only one to breed me but to let him treat me like a slut, share me around. I want him to convince me to never say no to him."

My cock pulsed as I came in my wife, shooting cum into her cunt. "Oh God. Do you think you can resist him?" I asked as I came in her.

"Maybe," she said, "for a time." She shuddered atop me, her cunt milking me as we both came. After several minutes, she said. "But I don't think I could resist forever."

I held her gently as both our orgasms subsided. "You think at some point you will say yes that he will wear you down, and you will agree to never say no to him. That you will deny me your pussy and let him do anything he wants to you?"

She shuddered again, "Yes," she almost whispered.

"And you don't think you would have any limits when he breaks you?" I asked.

She shook again, and I felt her juices flowing over me. "If he broke me, no."

We settled for a moment, and after about a minute, I said. "So if you say no to going off the pill now, you are convinced, one day, he will take you? Use you? Maybe share you or tattoo you?" she whimpered. "You know there are worse things he could do than that?" I asked her.

"I know," she said softly, tears streaming down her face, "I'm sorry."

I wiped a tear off her cheek, "Don't be. I only want you to be happy. So, considering all the debauched, terrible things he could do to you when you say yes. Do you want to say yes or no to going off the pill this weekend?" She bit her lip, and I knew the answer. My cock throbbed inside her again. "Then I guess you should call him over and tell him that he needs to wear you down, and when he wears you down enough, you will agree to do anything and everything he desires."

She kissed me then, a firm, passionate kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too," I said. "Come, let's have a shower, and then we can invite Shaun over for you to give him your answer."

We were silent as we showered, and I wondered what she was thinking if she was regretting what we had discussed at the height of our passion. But shortly afterwards, we invited Shaun around.

"Nice to meet you in person," I said as I answered the door.

"Likewise, I guess Penny told you the ultimatum I gave her?" I nodded. "Well, you haven't punched me yet, so I guess that's a plus." I led him into the living room, where we poured several glasses of wine, and we passed the time with idle chitchat.

After a while, Penny came into the living room. She was wearing lingerie, risqué and revealing. "Shaun," she said. "Anthony and I discussed it, and no, I'm not going to quit my pill this weekend."

Shaun laughed and shrugged, "More of a challenge for me," he said.

"There's more. We discussed it, and unless you can convince me to be absolutely yours, to the point I will deny you nothing, no matter how perverse, I won't go off the pill." Penny seemed to struggle with the last few words as if it was difficult to deny her short-term desires for long-term fulfillment.

Shaun took a long moment to sip his wine. "So, you are telling me that if I can wear your resolve down, you will agree to do anything I want?" he asked. Penny nodded. "Go off the pill? Let me breed you?" Penny nodded again. "Record porn of it and publish it on the internet?"

As Penny nodded, I shook my head, "You need to convince her to never say no to you. Ever, no matter what you ask, only then will she say yes."

Shaun blinked a few times. "What an interesting proposition," he said. "Penny, and this is not a demand. Can you please come over here and suck my cock as Anthony fucks you? I want to discuss this with him."

In meek subservience, Penny kneeled in front of Shaun, and I quickly came up behind her. Her panties clung to her wet cunt as I pulled them aside, and Penny moaned as she took Shaun's cock in her mouth. Moments later, I pushed into her cunt.

"I know you think this is going to be hard for me," Shaun said. "But I can tell you right now she will say yes."

"And how can you be so sure?" I asked, fucking my wife's delectable cunt as she sucked on the guy we hardly knew.

He smiled; it was a confident smile, and somehow, that turned me on more. "Penny, when you say yes, and you will, the first thing I am going to do is bend a coat hanging into a stencil of my name, heat it in a fire and brand you." I felt Penny shudder and cum again as she pulled back from his cock.

"Where would you brand me?" she asked.

Shaun shook his head, "No. Penny, when you say yes, where would you like me to brand you? Burn my name into your flesh and make sure everyone knows you are mine."

She shuddered again but didn't answer. "You know where you want him to brand you, don't you?" I asked, still fucking her. She nodded her head. "Where?"

She whimpered in pleasure for several long seconds. "When I say yes, you should brand my breast."

I shuddered and shook, barely able to hold my orgasm at bay. "When?" I asked.

Penny looked back at me, "I'm sorry, but I know I'm going to say yes sooner or later."

As she spoke, Shaun came; she had not blown him that much, but the arousal of the situation must have been too much. He sprayed over her face and hair as Penny came again. Several more moments passed before Shaun said. "Well, when you say yes, we will get both your nipples pierced and brand you. Then, you will be mine, and I'll do things to you you never even dreamed of."

Penny's cunt spasmed around me as she came again. "Oh my God, you are going to say yes?" I groaned.

Shaun stood up and zipped himself up, "I will give you both some time to come to terms with it. Are you still going to help me unpack tomorrow?" he asked my wife.

"Yes, of course," she said.

He smiled, "All the more time to convince you to say yes."

As he said it, I shuddered and unloaded in my wife. "Oh God, Anthony's cumming at the idea of me saying yes," she panted.

Shaun laughed, "He's going to be the one to convince you to say yes," he said confidently, "I just get to fuck you until he does."

As our new neighbour left the house, I thought about what he had said. I had convinced Penny to go over and ask him to fuck. I had been the one to goad her on and push the boundaries of her fantasies. It wasn't Penny who needed to resist saying yes. It was me. And I knew I couldn't hold out forever.

12