Goblin Maid, Young Master Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
North200
North200
476 Followers

"I'm going to have to teach you to sip," he said, then laughed. She liked his laugh; it gave her a bright feeling inside her chest. "Didn't my uncle teach you table manners?"

"Master said the housemaid does not eat at the table. I eat in the kitchen after Master is finished."

Edward rested his hand on Ree's head, then bent close and gazed intently at the gash above her eye. The contact and his closeness gave her a quiet thrill. His scent enveloped her and she inhaled deeply. He nodded, apparently happy with the condition of her head, then looked into her eyes and smiled.

"Those ways are outdated. In Crown City we do things differently. The staff eat at the same table as the Master and his family. It is a friendly atmosphere, much more informal."

"So...I will eat with Edward, at the table?" Ree said, hoping she'd caught the thrust of his words. It was hard to concentrate; the smell of him was making her warm and restless. His touch delighted her. His brown eyes seemed to hold onto hers.

"Yes, we will eat together. In fact, I've set out some bread, tea and preserves. Hungry?"

She nodded, unwilling to break eye contact.

"Get some clothes on. I'll see you at the table." Edward gave her a wink and stood up.

As he walked out of the room Ree felt a strong urge to run after him, to look deep into his eyes again, to breathe his male scent. She restrained herself with difficulty. She knew the onset of Mating Heat for what it was and desperately hoped Freida had found the silver ring. Without it the craving for Edward would soon grow too powerful to resist...and then what?

**

Edward ate with his hands again, ripping slices of bread into pieces, then dipping each piece into the jar of fruit preserves. Because he was human he wasn't a very fast eater so Ree forced herself to slow down and match his speed. Besides, eating more slowly gave her more time to sit close to Edward. His presence consumed her, overpowering even the welcome sweetness of the breakfast.

So full of questions the day before, Edward seemed content to eat in silence during the meal, much to Ree's frustration. She needed his eyes on her, craved his attention. Before long she decided to speak up, hoping to lure him into conversation.

"Do you have a mate?" she asked, unsure how to approach the subject correctly. Somehow she had lost her fear of reprimand as far as Edward was concerned.

He looked at her with eyebrows raised and a slight smile.

"A mate?"

Was it possible he didn't know what a mate was?

She nodded. "A mate. A female who you..." she drifted off, suddenly realizing that Master hadn't taught her any human words that properly described the act. "A female who you give babies to."

His smile grew wider and he chuckled in a deep voice. She loved that sound; it made her warm inside.

"You mean a wife. No, I'm not married, and there have been no babies."

"Why?"

He shrugged. "I'm not sure. I'm still young - there's lots of time for that later. Until then I want to see the world."

"Humans have few babies," she said.

"Compared to goblins, perhaps. How many brothers and sisters do you have?"

She'd never considered the question before. Ree paused to count. "One sire, eleven brothers and eighteen sisters."

Edward gave a low whistle. All at once his smile faded and his expression grew serious. "Do you miss them? Your family, I mean?"

She frowned, not quite understanding the question. Miss them? She remembered them, of course. She had liked some of them and disliked some. It had been terrifying when the humans had captured her and brought her to the human town and sold her to The Master. Master had many rules and she had to work hard to please him. But here she was not cold or hungry. Here she was safe. It was better to be here than in the Wildlands, competing with twenty-nine siblings for food.

Edward rested his hand on top of hers. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel bad."

She looked up at him, puzzled by the remark but thrilled at the feel of his warm hand on top of hers.

"You make me feel good," she said.

"Hey, I've got an idea. Why don't we do a bonfire tonight, down by the river - you, me and Freida? It'll be a good chance for me to get to know both of you better! We can have a few drinks and tell some stories."

Ree found herself nodding her agreement despite not knowing what a bonfire was. Anything that involved spending more time around Edward sounded like a good idea.

**

"I did not find the ring. I'm sorry, Ree. I searched long into the night," Freida said, looking genuinely unhappy.

The ogress was shearing one of the sheep, rather too roughly to judge by the loud protests from the animal. Ree had noticed that ogres seemed to do many things roughly. It was in their nature.

Ree didn't know how to react to the news. Master would be displeased about the ring being lost, and would scold her quite severely - she was sure of that!

And yet...now that the ring was lost, Edward seemed much less scary and much more interesting. While she wore the ring, Ree wanted to run from him but now she wanted to be close to him at all times.

Perhaps losing the ring wasn't such a bad thing at all.

"Do you think Young Master wants to mate?" Ree asked, deciding to take the conversation in a different direction. The ring wasn't so important, really. Not compared to Edward.

Freida thought for a moment and worked the shears over the unfortunate sheep's back.

"When I was captured by bandits in the Wildlands, I spent many days in their camp as they brought me to the slave market. The males talked a lot about mating. Each one seemed to have taken many mates and at night each would tell stories about the many females he had mated with. I think human males like to mate with many females."

Ree frowned. "When I go into town, each male seems to have only one female, and some have none at all."

Freida snorted her contempt. "Who can say? Humans do many things that are strange."

Ree nodded in agreement. The conversation was interrupted as Freida tossed the now-shorn sheep aside and snatched another one out of the pen.

"How does the mating happen?" Ree asked.

"The males give the females strong drink. Sometimes they are violent if the female is unwilling."

"The females...do not wish to mate?"

The ogress shrugged. "The males are bad-smelling."

"Edward is good-smelling. I like his scent."

"Young Master is good-smelling," Freida agreed.

"If he wanted to mate, I would not be unwilling. He would not need to be violent."

Freida paused to consider, then shook her head. "Young Master is too weak for me. He would be killed."

Ree nodded again, then was struck by a thought.

"Edward gave me strong drink last night at dinner!"

"He did?"

"Does that mean he wishes to mate?"

The ogress frowned as she considered, then sighed. "Perhaps. Who can say? Humans are odd creatures."

Ree sat in silence, thoughts racing as the ogress clumsily sheared the hapless sheep. Surely the strong drink was a sign of his intent to mate...why else would Edward give her the wine? She vowed to be extra attentive from then on, alert for any sign from him.

**

The three of them sat on the sandy ground around the crackling fire; Edward, Freida and Ree. Edward held a mug of strong cider while Freida swigged from a large ceramic jug of whiskey. Every few minutes, Edward would pass his mug to Ree and guide her through a tiny sip. Ree didn't understand why humans ate and drank so slowly but had come to accept their strange ways.

More than that, she relished the chance to be near Edward. His scent mingled with whiffs of smoke from the fire in a way that was more intoxicating than the drink. It was impossible to focus on anything else. She shuffled a little closer to him.

He was in the middle of a story. When humans sat around the fire they told stories, he said.

"So we're stranded on this island miles from shore, a big hole in the bottom of the boat. Francis says he wants to swim for it. We all think he's lost his mind," Edward said, chucking and taking another draw from his mug. Across the fire, Freida grinned and leaned closer, her eyes shining with reflected light. Even at peace she looked menacing.

"We all try to talk him out of it. If he doesn't drown he'll surely be eaten. There are things in the ocean larger than you can imagine. But Francis won't listen and starts stripping off his clothes. He says we'll all die of thirst if someone doesn't swim for help. This is a man who gets winded on his evening stroll to the tavern - and he thinks he's going to swim a few miles to the mainland!" Edward smiled and Ree unconsciously copied the gesture. Freida laughed and pulled from the whiskey jug.

His story continued, describing places she'd never been and people she'd never seen. She couldn't tear her eyes away from him. She found herself wondering about that act of mating, and how it might be with Edward.

The idea of it scared her; what to expect? The Goblin Way was easy - she'd witnessed her sire coupling with his mates almost daily. The female in her Mating Heat would crouch down with her hands and feet on the floor, her hips raised. The male would scent her readiness and approach her, his male parts sticking out in front of him. The act itself would take no more than a few moments, and after he finished he would withdraw but stay close to the female until her Mating Heat dissipated to ensure no other male would take what was his.

She imagined humans would be different. They ate slowly and drank slowly; they probably mated slowly as well. Humans could not smell very well - would Edward scent her readiness? Did humans even have male parts? She'd never seen a human undressed so she couldn't be certain. And there would be many Human Rules. Probably much talking, and perhaps different clothing to wear.

When her Mating Heat had first come the year before last, before Master gave her the ring, she had wanted Master to mate her. Wanted it very much. But he would not do it. Master said there were Human Rules about mating with goblins.

But Edward was different. Edward did not obey all the Human Rules. So how would he approach her? How should she respond?

A bellowing laugh from Freida brought her attention back to Edward's story. He was laughing too, and she smiled agreeably and scooted a tiny bit closer to him.

"Freida, your turn. Let's hear a story!" he said, raising his mug and taking another sip, then he passed it to Ree, and reminded her to take only half a mouthful.

Ree nodded obediently, the mug supported in two hands, and sipped the amount he told her. It may have been the fire, or the drink, or Edward's closeness, but Ree began to feel a return of the warmth of the previous night - but only a little, she wasn't burning up. Her fears of the mating began to recede, replaced by a growing, almost insatiable eagerness. It would be her first mating.

Freida took a mighty gulp of whiskey and stood up to begin her story, towering over the others.

"In the Wildlands, a male wished to mate with me, but I hit him with big stones and he ran away. He came back the next night and I chased him with a tree limb and he ran away. He came back the next night and I yelled many curses and he ran away. He did not come back again. He was too weak!"

Freida roared with laughter at the recollection and Edward joined her. Ree smiled...she liked it when everyone was happy. She nudged closer to Edward so her hip was against his.

"That was bloody brilliant, Freida! Ree, you're next. Let's have a story!"

Suddenly uncomfortable, Ree stood as she'd seen Freida do.

"What shall I say, Edward?" she said.

"Anything. Tell us about a time in your life that you remember well. A story that makes you happy."

Happy? Goblins had only three emotions - hunger, fear and lust - but she knew better than to refuse Young Master's request. It took her a few moments to decide what to say; it was difficult to think with two sets of eyes on her and Edward's enticing male scent swirling around.

"When I first joined The Master's household I did not know many Human Rules. There is one room with a fire for cooking, and a different room for eating. But this is slow - it would be faster to cook and eat all in the same room."

She heard Edward chuckle and the sound made her feel...light. Bright inside her chest, somehow. She continued.

"I made a fire in the eating room and started to cook dinner. But Master returned from outside and was very upset with me. It is bad to make a fire in the eating room. He threw a blanket on the cooking fire and stepped on it until the fire was out. He yelled at me very loud and I ran away. Master tried to catch me but I am very fast when I am scared. He yelled at me and chased me through all the rooms of the house."

Both Edward and Freida were giggling openly now and Ree felt good, although the memory was a scary one.

"I ran under the big bed in Master's room. Master yelled at me to come out, but I was too scared. Master tried to grab me but his arm was too short. Master tried to pull the bed but it was too heavy. He yelled for a long time but I would not come out."

Edward and Freida were laughing uncontrollably. Ree liked that she was making them happy. The inside of her chest felt light and swollen somehow - it made her smile more.

"Master left the room until it was night. Then he came back and spoke in a quiet voice. He said he would not yell anymore and told me to come out. I was scared but I came out. Master did scold me but did not yell. After that day, Master never yelled at me. I like when Master does not yell."

"You bested The Master!" Freida roared, delighted.

"Just the idea...of a sixty-year-old man chasing you around the house...yelling..." Edward said, but couldn't control his laughter enough to finish. He rolled helplessly onto his side, tears sliding down his cheeks.

When Edward had finally righted himself, Ree sat back down, leaning into him. His body was firm and she breathed his scent. She felt warm. She was ready for him - the Mating Heat was near its peak. How would he begin?

Edward passed her the mug and she remembered to take only half a mouthful.

"Okay, let me tell you about the time an angry boar trapped me up a tree for an entire day," he said.

Ree sighed. Humans had many stories.

**

"We've...we've got to do that again," Edward said as he stumbled into his room, one hand resting heavily on Ree's shoulder for support. "I never would have guessed you guys would have so many great stories!" He laughed, then belched and slammed the empty cider mug down on the top of the oak dresser. He seemed unsteady on his feet and braced his other hand on the dresser, then changed his mind and threw himself into the chair next to the bed. His eyes were half-closed and unfocused.

Ree moved to stand between his knees, looking expectantly into his brown eyes. She was trembling with excitement even though her body felt warm. Edward's scent and the feel of his body against hers consumed her attention.

"You are happy, Edward?"

His grin widened. "Uh-huh. Feel happy."

"You are pleased with me?"

"Mmm." He nodded slowly. His eyes closed.

Ree took that as a signal; Edward seemed tired, so it was time to begin before he fell asleep. She considered assuming the mating posture on the floor, but reasoned that Edward would be too tall to mate her in that position - assuming his male parts were where she figured they were. With humans nothing was ever certain.

Instead she stepped away from him and quickly shrugged and shimmied her way out of her dress and undergarment. The cooler air in the room felt good on her bare skin.

Naked, she approached Edward and began unbuttoning his top. Her hands were shaking and she fumbled with the buttons.

His eyes opened and his gaze fell on her naked body. "What...what are you doing?" He sounded puzzled but made no effort to help or to stop her. Perhaps he had never mated before either?

"We cannot mate until your male parts are uncovered." Her heart was racing and her legs trembled. She helped him pull the shirt sleeves off his arms, leaving him bare-chested.

His scent was stronger with his shirt off and it was all she could do to keep herself from tearing at the fabric of his trousers with her sharp nails. She forced herself to undo the waistband first, then grabbed it and began tugging it down. He must have realized what she was trying to do because he raised his hips off the chair to assist. In moments his trousers lay in a heap on top of his shirt.

"Mate? Wait...we can't..." he trailed off. His eyes continued to roam over her body.

With his trousers off, his male parts were revealed, and the musky, manly scent caused her to pant with need. Her thoughts were scattered; Edward dominated her senses and her desires like nothing ever before. In a dream-like state she reached out and put her hand on the exposed organ. The skin of the pale shaft was impossibly soft and almost hot to the touch. As she gently explored it with her palm she felt it expanding, lengthening and becoming rigid.

She heard his breathing quicken and a soft groan from deep within his chest. She glanced up quickly and saw his eyes were closed.

When she looked back down at his male part it had expanded even more; it was at least twice the length of her sire's and much thicker besides. She worried that it was too big, that it would hurt her female parts, but the Mating Heat obliterated those fears. The urge to mate was a need that would not be denied, whatever the result.

And then his hand touched her chest. The contact startled her and she looked up to find his eyes open and burning into her with an intense concentration. His palm was warm and his fingers stroked over the thick, hard points that were for babies to suckle. The sensation was unexpectedly delightful; her lust surged higher and the female parts between her legs felt tingly and swollen.

Somehow, she knew it was time.

"Where shall we mate, Edward?" she asked, hoping he'd guide her through the process.

"Ree...it's not...I mean..." he started but he fell silent. His eyes flickered to the bed and she took it as a hint. It would make sense to mate on the bed; it was soft and Edward was too unsteady on his feet to remain standing during the act.

She climbed onto the bed and crawled to the middle of the mattress. Unsure of how to position herself, she remained on her hands and knees and looked back at him.

"Like this? Please hurry!" She widened her stance, bowed her back and pushed her female parts out towards him so he could see and scent how ready she was. Surely he could smell it - their mingled scents were heavy in the room. She could tell by the way the air felt between her legs that she was covered in wetness.

He rose from the chair and sat on the bed; his eyes were locked onto her wet female parts. He hesitated for a moment, then reached out and ran his fingertips over her bottom, then brushed them over her female parts. Ree gasped at the contact; his touch felt wonderful and welcome but somehow not good enough.

"Not your fingers, Edward. Put your male parts inside me," she said with a moan. Maybe he didn't know how to mate? Or maybe...maybe humans mated using their fingers? It didn't make sense - why would they have male parts between their legs but mate with their fingers?

There was another brief hesitation, then he got to his knees and re-positioned himself behind her. She could see his white-pink male part, long and stiff and pointed slightly upwards. It looked far bigger than her sire's and she shivered at the sight of it, at the idea that all of it would somehow go inside her female parts.

He rested his warm hands on her hips and she felt him nudging against her wetness. She pushed back against him, desperate to have him inside.

North200
North200
476 Followers