Goblin Maid, Young Master Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
North200
North200
476 Followers

He slowly pushed forward. It was painful! Her mind wanted her to scramble forward and escape the agony as his male part impaled her, forcing her open, deeper and wider than her goblin parts would normally accommodate. Her mind screamed at her to escape before the pain became unbearable and her female parts were damaged.

But her brain wasn't in control; she was firmly in the grip of her Mating Heat. Even as the pain increased she pushed back against him desperately, craving all of him, mindlessly eager to take all he offered.

At last he could go no deeper and he paused. She felt full and hurting and warm and...perfect.

"Oh...gods...so tight..." he whispered.

Her only response was to whine and jerk her hips back against him. He slowly pulled back, easing his huge shaft out of her, then pushed forward again with more force. At that moment she couldn't breathe...couldn't think. Pain and ecstasy mingled and she yearned for more of both.

His hands tightened around her hips as he began to mate in earnest, plunging deep inside her then pulling back until only the tip was in, then filling her again. The pleasure/pain balance began to tilt in favour of pleasure as his thrusting increased in speed and power. Ree's arms gave out and she rested her head on the bedsheet, eyes open but unseeing, gasping breaths in time with Edward's rough thrusts.

His speed increased as did the reckless strength of his pounding male member. Suddenly he yanked her hips hard against his and groaned loudly. She felt his already sizable male part thicken, then spasm inside her. At the same time, the desperate urgency of the Mating Heat began to break, the lust gradually retreating, yielding control to her mind once again.

There was stillness and silence, broken only by the sound of his hard breathing and hers too. Suddenly his full weight came down on her, squishing her into the soft mattress, his male parts still deep inside her. For a moment she liked the warmth, but she quickly realized she couldn't breathe with him covering her and began to struggle.

She tried to squeak out a protest and was met with a gentle snoring; Edward was deep in slumber. There were a few moments of panic as she scrambled desperately to get out from under him. At last she managed to get her torso free, although her hips and legs were still pinned underneath him. But she could breathe freely and that was what mattered most.

Pleased by the success of her first mating despite the aching and throbbing from her female parts, she drifted into a satisfied sleep.

**

Ree woke to Edward groaning and lifting himself off her lower body. Sunlight flooded the room through the open drapes.

"What...?" he said in a low voice, then silence.

She rolled over to look at him. The expression on his face was an unhappy one, and confused.

"What did I do?" he said in a whisper, pressing his fingers into the side of his head. He was staring with a horrified expression at Ree's female parts.

She looked down to see blood on her thighs and abdomen as well as a dinner plate-sized blood stain on the mattress under her. She wasn't concerned - goblins were fast healers and the pain from last night had already faded to a dull ache.

"Your male parts were too big," she said, then gestured to the smears of blood on his thighs and in the tangle of curly, brown hair around his shrunken male part.

He looked down, then back at Ree. "No," he said, shaking his head. "No, no. I couldn't have. There's no way I could have..."

Ree frowned, not understanding his reaction. Did humans always act like this after mating?

"Are you unhappy with me, Edward?"

"Unhappy?" he repeated, then turned his back on her and put his face in his hands. Ree started to get a bad feeling on the inside of her chest, the strange kind of pain like when Master scolded her. Had she broken some Human Rule without knowing?

"Edward? Should I make your breakfast?" She crawled to the edge of the bed so she could see his expression, although most of his face was hidden in his palms. He seemed very displeased.

"No. Just...just go. Leave me alone, okay?"

"Okay, Edward. Should I wash the sheets and the mattress so that-"

"JUST GO!" he screamed, louder than she'd ever heard. It scared her so much that she leapt off the bed and scrambled out of the room, sprinting until she stood in the front hallway. He was not chasing her; he'd stayed in his bedroom.

Edward was very angry with her. The mating had made him very angry, and he had sent her away. Did he mean for her to leave the house? Was he throwing her out? The pain on the inside of her chest grew stronger and stronger. It was hurting so bad. Her eyes got watery and made everything blurry. The hurting inside her had never been this terrible, even during Master's worst scoldings.

It was not fair. It had been her first mating. Edward had not helped her do it properly and now he was very angry with her for making some kind of mistake. He wanted her to leave. She hated the humans - all except Master who treated her kindly and did not yell at her. She stumbled to the front door, then paused to wipe the water away from her eyes with her wrist. She opened the door and fled, not bothering to close it behind her.

**

North200
North200
476 Followers