Goblin Queen Pt. 03

Story Info
Enslaved, he watches as the goblin tribe is reborn.
10.5k words
4.14
9.2k
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goblin Queen

by InsertHere99 ©

Author's Note: This is the third part of a very long six-part story, and I suspect you're going to be confused if you haven't read the first two. If you start reading here and like what you see I suggest you go back to Chapter 1.

Disclaimer: The following is a piece of fiction. Fiction (in case you don't know) means it's made up, not real, a bunch of lies. The characters in the story are all fictional too, meaning they don't exist. While non-existent, if they existed and had an age they would be over 18.

Furthermore, since the characters aren't real they can't possibly be harmed by the stuff they do or that happens to them in the story. This would not be true in reality, meaning you should not think you can do the same things safely, legally, or ethically in real life. Just because bullets bounce off Superman (he's fictional) that doesn't mean they're going to bounce off you, got it? If you believe that the things fictional characters do in a pornographic story are a valid guide to behavior in the real world, then you have much bigger psychological problems than a story could ever cause and you should stop reading this and seek medical help immediately.

PART III: ROYAL SERVICE

Many days passed. Karul was now completely used to wearing nothing aside from his iron collar at all times. The temperature in the caverns and tunnels changed little and clothing wasn't necessary for comfort anyway. Queen of course continued to wear her rich robes and gowns. Karul believed that was her way of showing status, not because she felt cold.

Coming out of the bath Karul knelt by Queen's bed. She was reading one of the books, in this case a particularly fat ancient-looking tome with a thick leather cover that was the color of fresh blood. She'd filled a few bags with books from the library and the agencrodtza which she had Karul carry back to the bedroom. Queen would often pore through them intently in the evenings.

Like everyone from his village Karul was illiterate, so Queen's activity at these times completely bored him. His mind wandered and he began thinking about his previous life. This happened less often than it used to, he felt as content in his current situation as he'd ever been back home. But once in a while on those nights when he was in his own bed rather than Queen's, he still imagined escaping the caves and going home.

Karul wondered what season it was now. He'd stopped bothering trying to count the days and there was nothing in the caves to indicate the passage of time, but he was sure summer must be over. It might even be winter by now, but Karul preferred to imagine it was right after harvest because he'd always loved that time of year best. The hard work of bringing in the crops would be done, the weather would be crisp but still sunny, and there was the harvest feast to celebrate. Fresh pork cracklings for the feast, and Mother would bake apples with honey.

Karul swallowed down saliva. Goblin food was filling but he missed real cooking.

"Flood it, I don't have any pennyroyal at all," Queen muttered. "And not enough bloodroot is left."

Karul looked up eagerly. While most things Queen said to him were commands, there were times she just want to talk. As she put it, "The only others I can address these days are onda and they are even worse conversationalists than you are, human." But he realized she was just mumbling to herself as she sometimes did when reading for she continued to ignore him.

Queen was on her side on the bed, one leg bent up, pouring over the open book. Karul let his eyes roam over her small, curvy form. His brow furrowed a bit. Was it truly more curvy than before? He'd swear that her tits seemed bigger these days, better filling out the tops of her gowns.

As often happened his gaze then went to her plump backside. That first time when he'd spent his seed in that lovely green rump he'd paid for it to the tune of twelve lashes of the uralla. Despite that Karul counted it worth the cost and had continued to court Queen's rear passage with caresses and his tongue. He'd won the chance to make love to her that way several times since then and had greatly enjoyed it on each occasion, though he'd been extremely careful not to cum in her ass again.

Queen liked to tease Karul by saying that next time they did it she might give him permission to release inside her tight place. As always he hoped that perhaps this would be the night.

Queen sighed heavily and closed the book. "There's no help for it. I can't continue to the next stage in the process without pennyroyal, there doesn't seem to be any way around that. And the stores are running low on several other ingredients as well."

The goblin fell silent, pondering. Karul pretended to cough, hoping to be invited into her bed.

Queen looked at him, frowning. "The problem is that the herbs I need are in the forest fringes, not close to any of the cavern exits," she said. "And since despite being Queen I am currently without subjects, I don't have anyone to go out and gather them for me. At least, not anyone I trust to return, hmm?"

There didn't seem to be a safe answer to that, so Karul kept his mouth shut.

Another sigh. "I have to risk going myself, even if it means leaving the safety of the caves."

"I could go with you?" Karul suggested tentatively.

Queen gave out a short laugh. "I will have enough trouble staying unnoticed without a big clumsy human along. The same goes for bringing one of the onda, even if I could find a place to shelter it during the sunlight hours. No, I must do this alone.

Another sigh and a shake of her head. "Go to sleep, slave. I need time to myself tonight."

++++++++

The next day Queen led Karul to a variety of storehouses, gathering supplies for her expedition aboveground. The last stop was an armory where she picked out a set of light scale armor, a long knife, and a bow with a quiver of darts. Karul shuddered when he saw her inspect the blackened tips of the latter. During the battle the goblin's bows had been too light to pierce armor most of the time, but the arrows were poisoned and he'd seen men die convulsing and frothing at the mouth when one had found unprotected flesh.

Queen also had Karul remove some chests and other items from the royal bedchamber, things she presumably did not trust him with, and bring in more food for himself.

"Do not eat it all at once," she told him. "I will be gone some time, at least eight days and perhaps longer. Amuse yourself as you will, but don't damage anything. Definitely do not touch my books and papers, I have them arranged the way I like and do not need you playing with them. Mark this well, if any books or papers are out of place I'll pay you with the uralla in a way and a place you'll remember forever, human!"

That night Queen took Karul into her bed, but seemed distracted. After brief play she sucked him off, swallowing his semen in a way that seemed dutiful rather than eager.

"There, that will have to hold you till I return," she said after. "Remember, no wasting seed. I'll know if you do."

Queen sent Karul to his own bed, telling him she needed to rest before her journey.

++++++++

The next morning Queen left. Karul's collar was left attached to the long chain in the royal bedchamber the same way it was during the nights. He had enough slack to go anywhere he liked inside the room.

After he was sure she was gone Karul decided to take a nap in Queen's bed, so much larger and softer than his slave's pallet. It still smelled of her and he dreamed he was making passionate love to Queen.

Karul woke with an erection. He couldn't do anything about that, at least not without risking the uralla when Queen returned. He took a long bath instead, then ate a slow meal, picking out his favorite bits from the food available.

Unfortunately at this point Karul was pretty much out of things to do. He could daydream but remembering home only made him sad, while fantasies about sex (his favorite sort of daydream) led to wanting to wank. He didn't know if Queen would really be able to tell if he wasted seed or not, but considering the penalty didn't think he wanted to find out by testing her.

Karul paced around the room, even did some of the exercises they'd taught him in the army. Then he took another nap before dinner.

The next day was much like the first. To occupy his time Karul started going through some of the chests in the room. Most of these were filled with Queen's clothing and ornaments. Running his hands through these made him horny. Two chests contained various small implements of torment that Queen had used on him in bed. Interestingly enough these also made him feel horny, though a little nervous at the same time.

The uralla wasn't in the room, nor was anything usable as a weapon, nor any tools that might work on Karul's chain. No surprise there, Queen had probably had him remove all those chests from the bedchamber before she left. Karul left the corner with the books for last. He didn't intend to touch anything, Queen had been very specific about that. But he was terribly bored, and looking couldn't hurt. That was how he spotted the ring of keys.

It was under a pile of papers, which itself was under a book which had fallen over. A whole row of books sat next to this, ready to fall themselves if anything was moved even a little. Only an edge of the ring and part of one key was peeking out which could be why Queen missed seeing it before she left, but when Karul got down on the floor he could see that it was definitely the ring of keys Queen sometimes carried on her belt. The one that had the key to his collar on it.

Karul began breathing hard. He could try all the keys until he found the one that unlocked the collar. Once it was unlocked he could leave the bedchamber. He didn't know how to get out of the caves, but Queen wasn't due back for another six days at least so he would have plenty of time to explore. He knew where the kitchens were, he could take a sack of food with him. Queen had shown him the secret markings that warned goblins to beware of their own traps, he could avoid those now. And Queen had told him that the scuttlers knew his scent and would not bother him.

He could escape. All Karul had to do was take the keys. To do that he had to move the book and papers. Queen had told him very firmly not to touch those. He could hear her voice in his head, threatening to use the uralla in a way he'd remember forever if he did.

Karul stayed there a long time, frozen, staring at the books. He pondered long and hard, but there was not getting around the fact that a whole row of books would fall over if he tried to move the keys or the things atop them. And he couldn't read the titles, so if he tried to put them back in order he'd fail. Queen would know instantly that he'd disobeyed. In his mind he could feel the horrible fire of the uralla. He imagined her using it on his balls, or his dick, again and again.

Eventually he had to look away and think of something else to try and slow his racing heart.

++++++++

The next two days were the longest of Karul's life, even longer than his time in the pit. Every day he'd stare at the ring of keys and visualize taking them, and every day his body would freeze as he imagined Queen standing before him with the uralla in hand. He berated himself for being a coward but couldn't bring himself to take action. In the nights he wept bitter tears of self-pity.

On the fifth morning Karul woke to find Queen standing in the room looking at him. She was smudged with dirt and had leaves in her hair, and in her hand she bore the uralla. Karul scrambled to prostrate himself before her.

"You did not touch the keys," she said, obviously puzzled. "Did you not see them?"

"I saw them, Queen," he replied, not moving.

"Amazing. I believed you must be hiding resentment and rebellion under a mere pretense of abject submission, but I see I overestimate you," Queen said. "A bit disappointing, really, I was looking forward to hearing some weak attempt at an innocent explanation for why my books were disarrayed before I whipped you soundly."

It was Karul's turn to be surprised, and he looked up. "You knew you'd left the keys?"

"I left them there on purpose, stupid human," Queen answered. "Though not the key to your collar. I took that one with me."

Light dawned. "You wanted me to disobey you so you would have an excuse to punish me."

"I need no excuse to punish you, fool, I can do that whenever I wish. I intended to give you a strong demonstration concerning the futility of escape attempts," Queen said. "Though it appears you don't require that particular lesson."

She shrugged. "I even told you it would take me several days longer than I thought, just to give you extra encouragement to try. If I didn't know better I'd assume your balls had been cut off to make you more docile, like we sometimes did to other human slaves. Well, no use dwelling on might-have-been. Stand up."

Karul stood. Queen walked to her books and laid the uralla atop them, then started to take off her filthy armor. "You escape the uralla this time, slave, but don't think that means I won't punish you in the future. Right now however what I need most is a bath. You may join me and scrub my back."

++++++++

That night Queen bound Karul with leather thongs and abused his tender places with a short flogger and a toothed rake. "A small payment for disappointing me in my hope of giving you a more thorough whipping," she said. But afterward she untied him and let him fuck her up the ass, even giving him permission to spend inside her rear passage after he'd brought her to climax with his fingers during the act.

"That was since you also deserve a reward for resisting the temptation to disobey," she told him as she lay beside him, both of them tired and damp after their intense lovemaking. "And I will have an even better reward for you soon. Now be still, I am weary from my trip and wish to sleep."

The next morning Queen went back to the agencrodtza, having Karul carry the bundles of herbs and other things she'd brought back from her journey. She had him wait outside all day while she boiled and brewed, eventually coming out with her red eyes gleaming.

"Everything went exactly as the grimoire described," Queen said, clearly pleased. "I can feel the changes happening already."

She laughed. It was the sort of laugh that sometimes accompanied her giving Karul a whipping. When he automatically cringed she laughed harder, amused at his response.

"Don't worry, my sweet slave," she said. "I still have need of you, and undoubtedly will for some time yet. Your life and your balls are safe for the foreseeable future."

That did not sound completely reassuring to Karul, but at least it wasn't completely bad news. "How may I help you, Queen?"

She grinned. "I believe we'll turn in early, slave. Ingesting more of your seed may not be required for the process, but it certainly cannot hurt."

++++++++

A few days later Queen began bleeding between her legs. Karul knew this happened to human women, they called it "monthlies" or "moon-blood." He was a little surprised simply because it had never happened to Queen before even though he was sure he had spent more than two months with her now. He'd assumed goblins must not have such issues.

The bleeding was accompanied by belly cramps which made Queen irritable. She became moody and snappish, unwilling to let Karul touch her at all. He kept his distance to avoid giving her any excuse to punish him, obeying any order she gave without question and making no attempts to get her to invite him into her bed.

Karul didn't know too much about moon-blood beyond the fact that it supposedly happened once a month to every woman who was not too young, too old, or pregnant. But Queen's bleeding went on and on, and by the ninth day he began to worry something was wrong. He couldn't think of any safe way to ask Queen about this, though.

The tenth day Queen went in the agencrodtza again. After a few hours she emerged looking triumphant. "Back to my chambers, slave. I wish to bathe."

Queen actually had Karul bathe first, then had him heat water for her so she could have a long soak. After toweling off she did not bother to dress but padded naked into the bedroom. Karul followed, gazing hopefully at her swaying hips and bottom. To his delight Queen immediately laid on her back in bed and beckoned him to join her.

"Pleasure me, slave," she demanded, opening her legs. "Make me hot and wet with your mouth, you know what to do."

Karul went to work with a will, sucking and licking Queen's quim. It seemed to him that her clitty was less swollen and prominent than before. Also she tasted different, sweeter and more earthy rather than sharp. He wondered if this was due to her bleeding, though there was no trace of it now. Certainly the way she moaned and her cunny started leaking were unchanged.

"Good, that's it," Queen hissed. "I should be ready. Plant your virile member inside me, slave."

Karul rose to his knees, expecting Queen to turn over and present her rump to him. She didn't.

Queen glared at him. "What are you waiting for, stupid human? Put your cock in my slit!"

Karul gaped at her. "Your slit?"

"Yes! My pussy, my snatch, my cunt, whatever you over-tall idiots call it," Queen growled. "Fuck me!"

Karul moved to obey. Slowly, because this was so new and unexpected and also because he was afraid of hurting the goblin woman. True, Queen had taken his dick up her butt and enjoyed it, but he'd heard that it hurt a girl when her maidenhead was broken.

Impatient, Queen reached down and fitted the head of his member against her wet opening. "Push! Put it inside," she ordered.

Taking a deep breath, Karul thrust. His cock slid about half-way into a hot, tight tunnel. Queen let out a loud gasp and went rigid for a moment, then relaxed.

Karul slowly lowered himself onto the smaller female frame below him. His dick easily sank inside Queen's cunny until it was completely buried. The tip nudged up against a rubbery lump at that point, pushing it back and in as Queen groaned.

Karul found himself trembling. Queen's legs were locked to his hips, her arms held his torso, and her pussy had completely swallowed his cock. Her interior was slick and snug, much wetter than the asses he'd fucked and much tighter than the whore he'd had that one time. It felt wonderful.

He drew back a short distance and thrust in again. This small movement was accompanied by a gush of juices from Queen's quim. Karul began to gently fuck the goblin, which produced more wetness. Soon both their crotches were drenched with Queen's nectar.

Queen continued to gasp and moan as Karul picked up speed, screwing her faster and more vigorously. Soon he was pounding his cock into the unresisting goblin's body, worries about hurting her forgotten in his growing lust.

Queen suddenly stiffened and shrieked, her pussy emitting a particularly large gush of fluid. Karul proudly realized he'd made the goblin woman cum.

"You like it? You like this vile human cock in your hot goblin pussy?" he breathed.

"You know I do, slave," Queen panted. "Now give me what I need. Cum for me! Seed me, now!"

Karul would have liked to keep going, but it had been ten days since he last spent and he was too excited. He managed a few more thrusts then groaned and began to spurt.

"Yes!" Queen cried, gripping him tight with all four limbs. "Give me your load, every drop. Empty your balls deep inside me!"

Queen pulled at him with her legs and thrust her cunny up at him, milking Karul of his cream. Eventually he collapsed atop her, still buried in her pussy. His cock pulsed irregularly, spitting out a last few drops as it shrank and finally slipped out.