Goblin Queen Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Queen gave out a half-smothered burst of laughter. "A gift of the dark gods. I knew it when I found you in the pit," she said. "Now get off me, slave. You're too heavy."

Karul rolled off, letting out a satisfied sigh.

"We'll do that again later. Go to sleep for now, regain your strength," Queen commanded.

He closed his eyes in obedience. As he was drifting off, it occurred to Karul that this time he'd never felt a maidenhead.

++++++++

As she'd promised they screwed again later that night, this time Queen ordering Karul onto his back and mounting him. Karul had never realized it could be done this way, but he liked it a lot. It allowed him to watch the goblin's breasts sway and jiggle as she rode him like he was a pony. It was also interesting watching her expression, the half-lidded eyes and toothy grin as Queen rose and fell on his pole changing to a tighter, almost painful look as she drove herself toward her peak, then in the end her mouth and eyes opening wide as she gasped and hooted in climax.

Queen fell atop him, panting, her pussy contracting in spasms around his still-hard cock. Karul put his arms around her and held her, enjoying the feeling of her small shuddering body cradled against his skin. Not having cum yet, he soon began making short heaves of his hips, shafting up into Queen's wet quim.

"Oh, so you want to fill me again?" Queen said playfully. She pushed herself back upright and began riding him again, this time much harder and faster, so much so it was almost painful. Now it was Karul's turn to gasp and groan as she forcefully drew an orgasm from him, continuing to grind her cunny over his dick even as he spurted into her.

The following day Queen led Karul to a more distant food storeroom. The one nearest the palace that they had been using was not even half emptied and Karul thought it must contain provisions enough for the two of them for many months. But Queen said she wanted certain things that the farther one had that the near one did not. Hard sausages, jars of preserves, odd dried things that might have been mushrooms of some kind.

"I need different nourishment now, foods that support much growth," she told him. "No medicine can supply all that."

It was true that starting that morning Queen was eating much more than before. She had been voracious at breakfast, devouring an amount of food Karul had a hard time believing her small frame could hold. The same happened at midday as well, and in the evening.

At bedtime Karul hoped for a repeat of the night before, and was not disappointed. This time Queen got on all fours and presented her hindquarters to him as she had before when he'd used her bottom, but took him in her pussy instead. Both soon went wild, Karul groping the goblin's magnificent rump as she slammed her hips back at his groin. They reached their peaks at almost the same moment, Queen's cunt clamping down pouring out nectar just seconds before Karul stiffened and flooded her insides with his ball-juice.

"I admit I am greatly enjoying this," Queen murmured afterward. "I can almost put aside the fact you are human and that your kind murdered my people. Almost."

++++++++

The next day Karul was kept busy fetching and carrying a great number of things from different areas back to the royal chambers. Large and small pots and kettles, various boxes, rags and cloths, bundles of clothing, more pillows and blankets, jars of ointments and salves, a thing that looked like a small wooden cage without a top. Initially Karul thought this last was the oddest item, then one of the boxes he'd brought in fell over and out spilled what looked very much like children's toys, dolls and tops and wooden swords. He didn't have time to consider this very long as Queen hurried him back out to fetch another load of things.

Queen meanwhile continued to eat massive amounts of food, so much so that belly began to bulge with it. Or that was what Karul assumed until evening came, when she strolled out of the bath naked. He realized that her protruding middle didn't look like fat, it looked like ...

Queen saw his shocked stare and gave him a toothy grin, laying her hand on her rounded stomach. "Yes, slave. I am with child. The first time we lay together I knew your seed had taken root."

Karul shook his head slowly. "But, it ... How? And so quickly? And, and I'm not a goblin!"

Queen stroked her round belly, gazing at it raptly. "My people have great souls but small statures. Bigger creatures always consider us prey, to be hunted, eaten, or enslaved. Or slaughtered out of fear alone, like you humans did. It has happened time and time again through the ages, thriving goblin settlements ravaged until there remained only a handful of survivors. Or even only one of us."

"We cannot match our enemies in size or strength, but we always excel them in wits and will. We deepened our knowledge of herbs and extracts and philters, learning how to change ourselves using them. To increase fertility, and to bring forth young quickly, and to do whatever else that becomes necessary to replace those lost to our enemies."

She looked up at him, showing her toothy grin. "Even to breed with the lesser races when we must."

Karul swallowed against a throat suddenly gone dry. "Will it ... the baby. Will it be half?"

Queen shrugged. "There will be certain characteristics traceable to their sire's inferior heritage, but the children will be true goblins. One of the potions I made ensures that it is egg and not milt which determines the nature of the child. They will be my offspring, you only provided the seed to quicken my womb."

The word clicked into place. "This is why you insisted I not waste my seed."

A snort of amused goblin laughter. "Really, human? You think that was the reason I was swallowing your spunk all those days? I know you are unlearned, but even you cannot be so foolish as to think that is the way children are gotten."

"There is more than one reason I need a male's seed," Queen continued. "Now it is for offspring, yes, both to engender and also to lead them to malehood. But earlier it was part of the process I needed to undergo. The philters and extracts were the main necessity, that was why I had no choice but travel to the surface despite the risk to gather the ingredients I needed for the last step. But the process goes better if there is an external source of maleness it can react against, to push the organs toward being female in response. Once I began taking the medicines, gulping down your sperm acquainted my body with the necessity of becoming a vessel for maleness instead of what I had been before."

Karul's eyes grew wide. He stared at the undeniably female (and now undeniably pregnant) goblin in front of him. At the same time he thought back to the way Queen had appeared when he first saw her, the narrow hips and flat chest. And the long, thick clit he'd seen the first time he'd eaten her, the clit that ever since then had never seemed as swollen or erect.

She nodded. "The day we met I was the last of my tribe. That and that alone made me Queen, though at the time I was still male."

++++++++

Queen did not invite Karul into her bed that night, or for several nights following. Karul was glad enough of this, he was uncertain if he could have performed the duties expected of him. Bad enough knowing that he had sired a child upon a goblin. But to learn that Queen wasn't really female!

In Karul's experience there were men and women and nothing in-between. A man didn't become a woman or vice versa, in fact Karul would have laughed at the impossibility of such an idea if it was proposed to him.

Queen certainly looked and felt female, but she'd stated as bare fact that she (he?) had been male when they met. It seemed outlandish he (she?) could have changed from a him to a her, which made Karul suspect Queen must therefore still be male in some sense.

Karul had vaguely thought that what Queen did in the agencrodtza might be "magic" but he didn't really know what magic consisted of or what it was capable of doing. Magic was a thing in tales, performed by wizards and sorcerers who certainly never did it around ordinary farm folk. Some said magic could turn iron to gold, though others said this was silly because why would the Duke need taxes if his court magician could make all the gold he needed? And iron to gold was something he could understand, they were both cold lumps of metal and so not that different to begin with. How could magic be powerful enough to convert a man to a woman? The whole idea made Karul's brain hurt.

The next morning Queen climbed groaning out of bed. Her belly was a lot bigger now, she waddled as she made her way to the water closet.

They did not leave the bedchamber that day. Queen ate and read her books while Karul pondered the oddness of his situation, occasionally sneaking peeks at Queen's body to see it there was anything distinctly male about it. There wasn't.

This set up the pattern for the next few days. By the morning of third day (the sixth since he'd first screwed Queen's pussy) Queen's belly was swollen to such a great size that she had trouble moving. Karul had seen pregnant women in his village, but never one as grossly distended as Queen was in proportion to her size.

Queen pointed out two clay jars and a bag to Karul and made him move them close to his pallet. Then she shortened his chain so that he no longer had free range of the chamber and must stay within a few feet of his bed.

"The painted jar has water," Queen said. "The unpainted one is empty, use it for your wastes if you must."

Karul prostrated himself. "Are you going out, Queen?"

A brief laugh. "In this state? No, slave, my time is close now. Soon I will be too preoccupied to correct you if you behave badly, nor flee if you chose to take advantage of my incapacity. You have been docile so far, but I do not wish to tempt you unduly."

Queen climbed back into her bed. Soon she began groaning and saying things in her own language in an urgent tone. Karul could not understand the words, but thought they were either prayers or profanities.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Karul asked.

"Leave me be! Don't even look at me," Queen demanded. Obeying, Karul turned his face to the wall.

Over the next several hours periods of quiet alternated with those when Queen's vocalizations rose in volume and intensity till she was screaming. At this point there was a great cry from her lips, then the sound of high-pitched shrieking.

Despite her earlier order Karul turned back around to look. Queen was on her back, legs spread wide, her arms holding up a grey-green mannikin that was the source of the shrieks.

Queen laughed in joy, then cried out again and began groaning. Something happened between her thighs, and shortly a second set of infant lungs began wailing loudly.

To Karul's amazement this was repeated twice more. Queen had produced a litter of four tiny goblins.

++++++++

Queen babbled constantly to the babies in her own language while setting them to her breasts, switching off so that she was always feeding one pair while watching the other. They were goblins all right, though their skins were not as deep a green as Queen's and their eyes, when Karul saw them look at him, were not red but an orange-brown color. At first they just lay and kicked their legs when not being fed, but before long the infants not at the breast began crawling around and exploring the bed, forcing Queen to frequently corral them back to her. When evening approached she dragged over the wooden cage, which Karul now realized was a play-pen and crib for the babies.

Before going to sleep that night Queen gave each baby a drink from a clay bottle she took out of her supply of potions, then chewed up some food and transferred it from her own mouth to theirs. She also left an open pot of a sort of meat jelly in the playpen with them, and soon enough the infants were sampling it by sucking it off their fingers.

The next day Karul woke and saw that the infants were now already toddlers, not only walking but having doubled in size overnight. Queen continued to breastfeed and babble at them, but now they began babbling back. In fact it was soon clear it wasn't babbling at all, but that Queen was repeating certain things over and over until the children learned the words she was saying. They were only two days old and learning to talk.

On the third day Queen put Karul back on his old chain so that he could use the water closet. By this time the little goblins were running around the bed chamber like wild things, playing with the toys Karul had brought in the bedchamber, wrestling one another, shouting and laughing and weeping as if they needed to try out every possible way of expressing themselves.

Karul stared. "Do goblins always grow so fast?"

"No," Queen said quietly. "It is a medicine I've given them. The magic makes them grow and mature very rapidly. If nothing else carries them off they will live perhaps six or seven years at most, then die of old age."

Karul looked at the children who were now whirling around him in a ring, giggling and singing some goblin song. His children. "But why? Why do this to them?"

"Because thanks to your kind I was the last of my people, human," Queen said coldly. "If I did not do this thing it would be scores of years before there were enough of us to defend these caves, years in which any attack or plague could finish what you humans started. I do what I must so that my people will survive."

She grabbed his chain and forced him to look in her eyes. "Even when that means bedding my people's enemies. Be thankful I had such a strong need for your manhood when I first found you."

++++++++

The next day all of them, Queen, Karul, and the half-grown children (for they seemed half-grown now rather than babies) trooped off to one of the cavern farms. Here Queen taught her offspring, telling them about the various fungi and plants which grew, showing them the tools the farmers used, gesturing to the roof where water dripped down to irrigate the crops. After this instruction the small goblins started weeding a patch of tubers, making a game of it as children will.

The children now all wore simple kilts, as had the goblins Karul saw before meeting Queen. It occurred to Karul that all four were boys, and he asked Queen if this were common for as they had grown it had become quite clear they were not twins, being all of different heights and having different faces.

"I will birth only males for now," she answered. "We need workers, farmers first of all to replenish the food stores. And in any case, at present we have no one for my daughters to wed. Goblin women do not mate with their sons or brothers, no matter what you humans might do."

Karul wanted to object that humans didn't do that sort of thing either, but kept silent. However he couldn't help but say, "There's me."

Queen chuckled at that. "You have an over-high estimate of your own capacities, slave. But I will brook no rival, that is another reason why I will birth only males for the present. Now go help them clear that rock-fall out of the garden, make those overgrown muscles of yours useful."

Karul did as told. As he worked he started to whistle, and as he did he realized he was feeling cheerful again. While it bothered him that his offspring were goblins, the fact that there were four and all of them healthy and vigorous gave him an odd sense of manly pride.

There was also the fact that Queen had just admitted she meant to keep him for herself and not supplant him with one of her sons, a fear that had been quietly risen in the back of his mind when he saw them grow so fast.

++++++++

On the eighth day the four male goblins, now almost adults, moved out of the royal chambers. As farmers they would live in a barracks near the farm they tended from now on.

That evening Queen invited Karul back into her bed.

He started out slowly, caressing her hips and breasts in the way he knew she liked, all the while staring at her form. The knowledge that Queen had been male before still burned in his brain and made him hesitant in a way he never was with her before.

But everything about the goblin's body spoke of femininity to him. Indeed, since giving birth she seemed more lush and womanly than ever, her breasts fuller and heavier, her hips broader, her curves softer.

Queen's face was still a goblin's face. Red-eyed, wide-mouthed, sharp-toothed, her ears tall and pointed. But by now Karul was used to that, it seemed natural and even lovely to him.

"Lick me, slave," Queen murmured. "Ready my womb to receive your tribute."

He lowered his face to her crotch and breathed in, and the scent of her quim brought the memory of all the pleasures he'd found in Queen's flesh rushing back. He bent down and began licking eagerly.

Queen moaned and seized his head, pushing her mound up at his mouth. It did not take long before she was dripping wet. Karul was ready as well, his cock erect and throbbing. It had been thirteen days since his last release, much longer than he'd gone since the first time Queen had sucked him off, and he was feeling the strain. Now he had no doubt at all where he wanted to shoot his load.

Not waiting for permission Karul moved up Queen's body until his hips were between hers. Reaching down he used his hand to position his rod at the goblin's gooey opening and plunged inside.

Queen gasped and grabbed Karul's arms hard with her claws, pinching his flesh. Karul ignored the pain, focused solely on feeling from his cock as it slid into the hot tight sheath below him. He began pumping away as soon as he hit bottom, drawing more gasps and grunts from the goblin woman.

"Yes, yes, give it to me you beast!" Queen began chanting as her pussy continued to lubricate, making Karul's thrusts go faster and easier. "Fuck me, give me your cream. Empty your filthy balls in me and make me bear your offspring!"

Karul growled and tried to fuck the goblin even harder, hammering at her open cunt. Queen called him an animal and a brute, egging him on.

Suddenly she gasped, pinched his arms tight again, and started to yowl. Her cunny began clamping down rhythmically, milking Karul's cock as she climaxed. This drove him over the edge, his breathes grew unsteady and his thrusts ragged as his balls tightened. Karul's whole body trembled as he unleashed his semen into Queen's greedy hole.

Karul's pumping slowed and stopped as his burning cum sprayed into the goblin's warm depths. He moaned again, settling down onto her soft, small body as his orgasm slowly played itself out.

A sharp pinch on a nipple made Karul yelp and roll off his lover.

"Drown it, human, I told you before that you are too heavy," Queen scolded. "I do not mind you being on top while you're doing it, but after you finish you need to stop squashing me!"

++++++++

They did it twice that night. Queen became pregnant again immediately. Karul knew this because Queen told him, she had some way of finding this out right away.

As Queen had the last time, she allowed Karul to come to her bed again the following evening even though the "duty" of impregnating her was already accomplished. For their second round that night Queen and he used their mouths on each other at the same time. It was a bit awkward due to their differing heights, but by hunching Karul was able to make it work. Queen swallowed his semen with as much relish as ever. It seemed to him that despite the things she sometimes said, Queen relished sex with him as much as he did with her.

The new pregnancy went as fast as the previous one, and produced another set of four goblin boys. These Queen trained as warriors, bringing them to the armory on the fourth day of their lives and showing them how to handle weapons. Karul's role in this was to serve as a sort of target dummy, he suffered a number of painful bruises from the wooden replicas the children were given for training.