Goblin Queen Pt. 06 - End

Story Info
The slave finally gets a chance to decide his own fate.
8.1k words
2.89
6.4k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: If you've read this far I assume you're interested in how things turn out for Karul and Queen rather than just reading this for the sexy bits. Which is good, because there's only one (very warped) sex scene in this part.

Disclaimer: The following is a piece of fiction. Fiction (in case you don't know) means it's made up, not real, a bunch of lies. The characters in the story are all fictional too, meaning they don't exist. While non-existent, if they existed and had an age they would be over 18.

Furthermore, since the characters aren't real they can't possibly be harmed by the stuff they do or that happens to them in the story. This would not be true in reality, meaning you should not think you can do the same things safely, legally, or ethically in real life. Just because bullets bounce off Superman (he's fictional) that doesn't mean they're going to bounce off you, got it? If you believe that the things fictional characters do in a pornographic story are a valid guide to behavior in the real world, then you have much bigger psychological problems than a story could ever cause and you should stop reading this and seek medical help immediately.

PART VI: LONG LIVE THE QUEEN

Many more months went by. Karul felt that years must have passed since he first entered the goblin realm, though as he still couldn't tell time down in the caverns he could never be sure. The way he knew it was a long time was how much the world around him had changed.

There were far more goblins in the caverns for one thing. Once-empty tunnels and chambers were now teeming and it had become much harder for Karul to find someplace to be alone. There were new sorts of goblins as well. The most obvious of these (and the first sort he noticed) were goblins who were considerably bulkier than the rest and, unlike any goblins Karul had previously seen, had body hair. Without asking he knew these must be Queen's get by way of the minotaur.

There were also goblin women other than Queen in the tribe. The first time Karul spotted one he thought it must be Queen herself simply because all the other goblins in the tunnels had always been male up to that point, and he grew agitated. But as he got close he saw the female gobin was not dressed so richly and the set of her pointed ears was different than Queen's. When she turned Karul saw that her eyes were brown, not red like Queen's. His heart fell.

Once the goblin woman had passed by Karul listened in on the conversation her presence provoked among the other goblins in the area. He learned that the decision to bring about the birth of females was due to the fact that there were now several different clans of goblins within the tribe. The first clan consisted of the offspring of Queen and Karul, who were the most numerous still but that was beginning to change. There was also the far smaller clan of the progeny of Queen and the minotaur, also a number of clans consisting of those born of various captive human women, and now there were even a miscellaneous grouping of offspring of Queen sired by new male human slaves.

Now that Karul was paying closer attention to this sort of talk he realized he'd already been overhearing a lot of ongoing discussion about who was in what clan. Now he knew why, the oldest female goblins were reaching maturity. As goblins belonging to the same clan were forbidden to mate this made clan membership a topic of great interest to the males.

Like women, goblin children too were now present. Not the fleeting young that Karul remembered from his time with Queen, the infants who grew from babe to adolescent in a few days, but true children. Goblins still matured much faster than human kids, for instance a group Karul assumed were perhaps seven or eight years old turned out to be only twelve months of age. But they had not been given Queen's forced maturity potion and would live out their full lifespans, unlike most of the adults at present.

There were more changes than just the goblin population. Increased numbers meant the goblins had the capacity and the need to seek outside the caves for resources. Large timbers from the forest were being brought in for construction and reinforcing new tunnels. Garments and leather items were being produced from animal pelts and hides, and also clothing made of wool or linen was getting more common meaning the goblins had access to sheep and flax. Fruits, nuts and herbs that couldn't be grown underground appeared routinely in the food being served by the cooks, and so did more sorts of meat, some of it recognizably chicken and beef rather than wild game. Karul knew these were animals the goblins could only get from human settlements one way or another, meaning they were not only going outside the caves by this point but out of the forest altogether.

That they were not trading with humans to obtain these goods was clear from the other items of property becoming common in the goblin caverns, namely human slaves. Karul never saw women unless he went near one of the breeding cribs (which he was careful to avoid doing), but nowadays he frequently saw other human men in the tunnels. They were always naked, always chained, usually bearing whip-marks. The goblins treated them as beasts of burden.

As the humans normally had a goblin overseer with them there was never a chance for Karul to speak to them. He wasn't sure he what he would say to them anyway.

++++++++

Due to the influx of human women (and sometimes men, the goblins not being picky) to serve the sexual needs of the male goblins, Karul was no longer kept as busy as he had been when Queen first exiled him from her bed. Indeed, by now most of the goblins had used and abused Karul often enough that doing things to him wasn't considered all that interesting, not compared to the fun to be had raping and tormenting newer, more responsive slaves.

Karul didn't realize it but he was much better off than any other human slave. Initially he'd been spared partly out of necessity, when he was first turned over to the goblin males he was the sole whore (as opposed to the human breeding stock) they possessed and they had to be careful not to break their only toy. But even though this was no longer the case Karul still was protected due to the fact he'd been Queen's special pet for so long. Karul hadn't laid eyes on Queen since she'd exiled him from her presence, yet the goblins still shied away from doing things that risked maiming or permanently scarring Karul simply because he had been the personal property of Her Highness before they were ever born. This had left him with a sort of immunity through association from the worst sort of abuses, and in many ways Karul was treated more gently than the female human slaves despite the value of the latter as breeders. As for male humans other than Karul the goblins had no compunction about mistreating, torturing, and even crippling them.

The upshot of this was that Karul continued to be used by goblin males for casual sex once in a while, but the goblins simply weren't that excited about him any longer. Sometimes days would pass between the times that a goblin or a group of them would demand Karul go to his knees for their use.

Once this phase had gone on long enough Karul realized that his dick wasn't permanently limp as he'd feared. He started waking from sleep with morning wood, though as soon as he remembered where (and what) he was now his dick would soften rapidly. After some time however Karul found that, if a goblin hadn't made him squirt for a day or so, he could bring himself to erection and even successfully masturbate to orgasm. All it really took for Karul to get hard was to start fantasizing about his days with Queen.

Karul's status did not make him completely immune to sporadic bouts of inspired torment. Sometimes a goblin came up with a bright idea and decided to involve him. That was what was happening today.

"Come along, Princess, we have a special job for you, one that requires a whore of your capacity," the goblin pulling Karul along by his leash said. The other goblins tagging along all laughed. They'd led him down into one of the lower, slimier caverns, the places where the scuttlers lived when not used for work.

Eventually they got to a spot where a sort of stone bench had been set up. The existence of rusty old manacles at all four corners did not look reassuring to Karul. Just as he feared, he was forced to lay face down atop the bench and allow his wrists and ankles to be locked into place. The bench was short, Karul's head and his rear hung off either end. It was too tall to put his orifices at a comfortable height for goblin use, though. Karul wondered about the purpose of the thing.

One of the goblins made a warbling sort of whistle, repeating it after a moment. A clattering sound indicated that a scuttler was approaching.

The goblin who'd dragged Karul here now bent over to look the bound human in the face. "So, Princess, do you know how onda reproduce? No? Well, it works like this. The male makes a little nest using whatever trash he can find, rubble, old bones, discarded chitin, that sort of thing. Once he has a nice narrow channel he lines it with a special mucus he excretes so that it's warm and moist inside, and he stocks it with dung and pieces of carrion and so on as food for the hatchlings to come. Then as the final step he deposits his semen all around the opening. The whole process usually takes him days."

The chittering of a scuttler sounded behind Karul. Despite knowing that the creature should recognize his scent and not bite, Karul began to go damp with fear.

"Here, lift up the next to last sternite and press the big gland there," a goblin instructed out of Karul's view. "No, that's a spiracle, moron! The big purple gland in the middle. Press it, not too hard. There you go, milk all that into my hand."

"Now, the lady onda just can't resist the smell of a male's semen," the goblin in front of Karul continued. "So she hurries right over and starts putting her eggs in the nest he's made. As they go inside the sperm covers them, and in a few days you get little onda hatchlings. Neat trick, right?"

The scuttler was chittering quite loudly now, and a strange odor was in the air. "That should be enough," the goblin behind Karul announced.

A pair of clawed hands grabbed Karul's bottom cheeks and parted them widely. Another goblin hand began anointing his rear cleft with some sort of slimy goo, first slathering it all around his anus and then using two fingers to make sure it got inside his rear as well. The odd odor was very strong.

The goblin looking at Karul grinned widely. "I decided it might be nice of us to help out our friends the onda a bit. Encourage a bit of lovemaking by providing a nice nest without all that hard work by the male." He patted Karul on the face and moved away. A louder clattering was heard, indicating the approach of a much larger scuttler. Karul finally realized what was happening and began to whimper.

The new scuttler arrived to Karul's front so he could see it approach. It was as big as any Karul had ever seen, the size of a pony and the sort that the goblins sometimes used as mounts. It chittered and clacked its mandibles in excitement as it came.

The scuttler came up to Karul and ran feathery antennae over his face and upper body, seemingly puzzled by the fact he was a living thing rather than a nest of discarded scraps. Its instincts were far stronger than its intellect, however, so it continued feeling it's way down his helpless torso until it reached his goo-smeared ass. Here it went into a frenzy of chittering and probing as it found the source of the smell of male scuttler semen. Shifting her bulk around, the scuttler crawled up onto Karul's body so that her head was behind his, chittering eagerly into his ear.

"Oh, no, please, no," Karul wept. The watching goblins laughed.

Karul couldn't see the ovipositor slide out from between two ventral plates and writhe, dripping and glistening, in the air. The goblins off to the side could, however, and helpfully reported this to Karul in explicit detail.

"She's a big one, she is. I'd say it's the size of your wrist, Princess. Going to give your pussy a good stretching."

"Nice and wet, though, that ought to help."

"That's just the injector, though. Did we mention that the eggs are even wider?"

"Oh, I think your onda ladyfriend is ready. Here it comes, Princess."

Something cold, soft and slimy dropped into the cleft of Karul's bottom and slithered around. He shuddered, it felt even bigger than what the goblins had described.

The scuttler's organ squirmed, searching for the entryway. Since Karul wasn't a

nest there was no actual gap. There was however a weak spot that gave when probed. Driven by a blind need to deposit her eggs, the scuttler pressed her ovipositor at that spot.

Karul squealed as the thick organ began worming it's way up his ass. The cold muscular tube pulsed and writhed as it steadily sank deeper, never stopping long enough to let it's unwilling victim adjust to its bulk. The pain made Karul fight against the chains fastening him to the bench, but he was tightly bound and couldn't get away.

This initial ordeal only ended when the scuttler's instincts told her that her ovipositor was in position. Karul was panting and tired by this point, his body covered in sweat despite the cool air of the cavern. The tube inside him slowly shifted and pulsed, causing his guts to cramp in response. Karul thought the thing must be buried at least a foot and a half inside his rear at this point.

The ovipositor twitched sharply, accompanied by a gurgling noise. "Look, here comes the first egg!" a goblin cried.

The muscular organ started to spasm rhythmically. After a short time Karul felt something come down the tube and press up against his stuffed butthole. Here it stopped, temporarily stymied by the residual resistance of the human's anus. The contortions of the ovipositor increased as it pumped harder.

"No, stop, please," Karul begged again. "Don't, it hurts. I'll do anything you want, just stop this. Don't let it go inside me!"

"But this is exactly what we want, Princess," a goblin laughed. "We want to see you knocked up the way you used to knock up Her Highness."

Slowly and painfully the ovipositor squeezed the first egg past the obstruction, accompanied by loud groans and whimpers from Karul. Once the widest part was past the rest slid inside quite easily down to the very end of the implanting tube. There it popped out to rest in Karul's bowels.

A second egg began sliding down the ovipositor and was pumped inside its human host. A third followed, each going a bit faster and a bit easier as Karul's sphincter gave up the unequal struggle.

At the fourth egg Karul began to feel bloated. He could feel the ovipositor slowly withdrawing, leaving a line of eggs behind in his lower body. The eggs felt like heavy round stones in his belly.

Another egg. The most active part of ovipositor was now pressing on Karul's sweet spot. He gasped as the rhythmic muscular pulsing of the organ massaged that sensitive area. When the sixth egg was pushed into his ass and began squeezing its way past the sweet spot Karul gave out a new, higher-pitched squeal and climaxed. Hot cum leaked from his soft dick onto the stone bench beneath him.

"Floods, do you think the bitch just came?" a goblin said.

"Sounded like it," another laughed. "Enjoying your impregnation, Princess?"

Two more eggs followed. At this point the scuttler decided the nest she was using was full and withdrew her ovipositor with a soft plop. Reversing her position so that her head was now facing the hole she had just filled, she spat out a wad of gummy saliva over the opening. This quickly dried, sealing her fertilized eggs safely away.

The scuttler slithered off Karul and returned to her normal routine. Only now did the goblins come forward and unchain the human.

Karul half-fell off the bench. Groaning he got to his feet and put a hand on his belly. It was definitely bulging as if he were in an early stage of pregnancy.

A goblin slapped Karul on the rear. "Congratulations, you're going to be a mommy."

After the onda was gone the goblins made Karul give each of them a blowjob. As soon as they were satisfied he fled back up to the mid-levels and hid himself away in a rarely-used storehouse. He stayed there for what he thought was a full day, leaving only when thirst forced him to seek water.

As Karul was drinking he felt the eggs inside him start to shift and jostle more than they had when he walked. The feeling made him vomit the water he'd just taken, but there was nothing else inside him to come up. A short time later Karul realized the sensation he'd had of large round stones sitting inside him was gone, replaced by things that were smaller and softer but more active.

Karul avoided goblin attention as much as he could the next several days. He was suffering enough from the scuttler hatchlings he had to assume were inside him and had no desire to be further abused. Luckily he knew of another storehouse where he could steal food without getting caught, or at least he could until someone noticed things were going missing. That meant he didn't have to beg for a meal for a while.

The stolen food was necessary because Karul couldn't just couldn't seem to get enough to eat. He'd gorge till he was stuffed, but a few hours later would be totally empty again. He also never had to take a shit, which considering the fact that his butt remained glued shut (his efforts to remove the scuttler's spit were abandoned because scraping it off was painful) was partly a good thing. It still worried him, though.

As the days passed the small lumps roaming around Karul's lower passages got bigger. They also seemed to be getting fewer, which puzzled him. His belly was now even more bloated, to the point that his skirt didn't fit any longer. He got an old rope and used it as a belt, tucking the skirt in front and leaving his backside bare.

Finally a guard caught Karul stealing from the food storehouse. "You are going to get a taste of the uralla for this, you worthless human," the goblin shouted, then his voice dribbled off to nothing as Karul turned around and he caught sight of his front.

"What in the flooding ... What is this? What happened to you?" the guard demanded suspiciously.

Hoping to avoid the promised whipping, Karul blurted out the entire story involving the scuttlers.

The goblin rolled his eyes. "You idiot, you should have gotten a medico to help you right away. Get to the agencrodtza on the double. And if I find you back here stealing food you'll wish you'd stayed down there with the onda."

Karul made his way to the agencrodtza, drawing quite a few stares along the way. There he repeated his explanation to one of the scholars, who questioned him to draw out more information about the events of the past few days.

"Never actually seen an onda impregnation," the scholar muttered as he examined Karul's belly with his hands. "You're very lucky, the larvae have been too busy eating each other to start on you."

"Eating each other?"

"Yes, only the strongest larva emerges from the nest," the scholar said. "That's the one inside you right now. A few more hours and it would have gotten hungry and started gnawing on your guts. Like I said, you're quite lucky none of them started in on you earlier."

Karul paled and almost fainted. The scholar snorted and pulled Karul over to a table where he could lie down.

"Next time somebody plays a prank on you like this don't go and hide, fool," he said. "If you'd told anyone about it they would have sent you here and we'd have taken care of the problem days ago. Now, turn face down."