Goblin Queen's Plan Ch. 04

Story Info
Half-elf on the run gets captured by goblins, sold. (4/6)
10.7k words
4.85
2.6k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Awka

As we traveled, Bish engaged her impervious skill, burning her mana down to half. Zora calculated that it took a little over an hour.

At the next town, we passed through quickly, found a quiet spot on the other side, and set up camp. Bish stayed with Dera and Egla to work on dinner while the rest of us (with Kia in her goblin-form) headed back to visit the village armorer.

I could tell, when we entered the place, that our quest was futile. The crafter didn't want to deal with women and would either give us shitty work or try to steal the hide.

"My queen?" I said.

When she looked at me, I glanced at the door.

"Listen to the mutt, wench," he growled.

I squeezed Reav's wrist tighter - hoping he wouldn't feel the need to press his blade against the man's neck and order him to beg her forgiveness.

Just out of spite, I gave him a parting gift on my way out - an infected ingrown toenail. Actually the nail was already out of control - I just added the infection.

At the chandler's, Zora didn't get as much for the wolf pelts as she wanted - so she only sold half of them. She whispered that she'd just put the others into her storage-ring until we found someone that could turn them into heavy blankets for when we got farther north.

We bought some flour, cooking oil, a barrel of potatoes, and a large washtub. We rolled the barrel and the tub into a nearby alley and Zora stored those items in the ring. The rest, we carried back to camp.

Egla added some flour to her broth and made a thick gravy to go over the stewed wolf-meat and potatoes.

As she tended the pot, I snuck over and gave her a squeeze.

"What are you doing?" she asked, irritated that I was pestering her.

"You always take care of us and I don't tell you thank you often enough," I told her.

"It's nothing," she said, trying to hide the fact that she was wiping away a tear.

"He's right," Zora said, walking over. "I haven't told you thank you either."

"Nor I," Dera added.

"I've never eaten so well in my life," Kia told her.

"I was starving to death," Reav said, seriously - which caused Egla to burst into a fit of giggles at his innocent adorableness.

I hugged her again and kissed her temple. I stepped back and everybody else came and gave her a squeeze as well. I took over stirring the food as she wrapped Zora in a hug and started bawling.

As we sat down to enjoy Egla's cooking, a trader's wagon came into view. Behind the wagon was a young goblin woman, bound with ropes, dragging her feet in the dirt as she was pulled along - dangerously close to losing her balance and being dragged.

Zora hopped up and went out to meet him. He wanted more gold for the woman than Zora had. She offered him the wolf pelts but he wasn't interested. She showed him a giant emerald but that didn't appeal to him either. Finally, she brought out the troll hide. His eyes bugged out of his head.

In the end, she traded half of the hide for the woman. On the plus side, he hadn't asked for any gold in addition to the skin.

We all stood as Zora led the woman over to the fire. As she untied the slave, I knelt in front of her and asked if I could heal her. Her eyes widened a little and she nodded. I raised my hands and started tending her wounds. It was nice to be able to heal without touching the person now.

"Come and sit by the fire and share our meal," Zora ordered.

"Yes, mistress," she said quietly.

As we ate, Zora explained the reasoning for my collar to her.

"Once you've eaten and had a bath, you will be free to go and do what you want," Zora told her.

"You are sending me away, mistress?"

"No. I'm freeing you. You can do what you want."

"Can I stay with you?"

"Yes."

"What would I do?"

"For now, help with cooking, cleaning, and the other things we need to do in order to survive."

"Okay."

"We'll give you time to think about it - several days, if you want. After that, you can decide if you'd like to stay with us from now on."

"I want to."

"Honey, you don't even know us yet. Give it a little time. We're looking for a bit of trouble and you'll need to decide if you want to be a part of that."

Awka's eyes shifted to each of our faces before looking back at Zora's. "Okay," she said.

I took the bucket to the stream and started filling the washtub that Zora had pulled from her ring.

"I could try carrying the tub," Bish offered. "Let's move it to the stream and fill it there - then I'll carry it back to the fire.

Egla began heating large stones for us to drop into the washtub - to warm the cold water we were gathering.

Bish picked up the tub and carted it to the stream. I shoveled bucket after bucket of water into it. Bish took a turn when my hands turned blue from the bone-chilling cold. When it was half-full, Bish tried to lift it - but it sloshed around, and she got wet.

Zora hurried over and said, "I have an idea." Placing her hand on the tub, she stored it away. A second later, she retrieved it again.

"Cool!" I said, grabbing the bucket.

Zora stored the tub once more and headed back to the fire.

"My clothes are wet, Zack," Bish reported sheepishly. "Can you warm me up?"

She claimed a kiss and then held my hand as we headed back to join the others.

Egla had transferred the hot rocks to the washtub and the water was steaming in the cool evening air. Zora directed Awka to get undressed and get into the tub. She looked at me bashfully.

"Zora," Dera called out, "we need a bonding hut, please?"

My queen raised her eyebrows at the request but moved to comply. They picked a location a little ways into the wood and Zora erected the shelter. Dera whispered some instructions to her.

When they returned, Zora said, "Zack, get ready for bed. I'll send the girls one at a time. Since we have Bish to thank for this, she'll spend the night with you. I made the entrance so that you can close it like a gate.

I nodded and accepted two blankets from Dera. I noticed Zora and the girls getting Awka settled into the washtub as I headed off to my private bungalow.

A few minutes later, Zora appeared and began undressing.

"Dera tells me that one of the gifts Bish gave you is that - not only does your health regenerate - but so does your stamina - especially the stamina you need to take care of me and the girls. If she's right, this is going to be a tremendous advantage as we add more and more girls to the war-band. You can fuck each of them as often as they want it and - when it's time to make babies - you can breed them all in one night - or at least one session. With your cock always hard, your health always strong, and your poor, abused penis always recuperating, I'll have to order a halt just to get their minds to focus on something other than having you fuck the seven hells out of them."

She stripped my clothes off of me and shoved me onto the ground, mounting my stiff prick in an instant. She rode me hard until her climax was close.

"Give me at least one orgasm, and then cum inside of me," she ordered. "I'll suck you clean and send the next girl. Rinse and repeat - or repeat and rinse," she said, giggling.

She locked her lips to mine and rode me, furiously, until her pussy clenched around me. I filled her with my seed as she trembled through her orgasm.

She climbed off, sucked me clean, and dressed.

"Don't move," she ordered, giggling as she left.

Imka was next. Her fingers gripped my chest as she punished her pussy on my unflagging cock. When she cried out in climax, I filled her with gooey spunk. She rested on me until her breathing returned to normal, sucked me clean, dressed, and left.

Dera arrived and kissed me softly as she fucked herself silly on my cock. I held her kiss as her body trembled and I gave her my offering.

Kia was nearly feral with lust and rode me backwards. I gripped her dark blue ass in my fists and slammed her pussy onto my prick until she cried out, climaxing. She came again as she felt my seed fill her.

To my great surprise, Awka was next.

"Awka?!"

I pulled a blanket over my nakedness.

"Am I ugly?" she asked.

"What? No!"

"Why did you cover yourself?"

"I wasn't sure ... What ... Why are you here?"

"I asked Zora if I could share your bed."

"You ... You did?!"

"I'm sorry!" She turned to leave.

I threw the blanket aside, jumped up, and grabbed her wrist.

"Please," I said. "I'm sorry if I made you feel badly. I just didn't want you to feel you were being pressured into doing something you didn't want to do."

"The others were giggling when they came back from your shelter. I asked Zora why. She told me what you were doing. I asked her if I could have a turn."

"You want to ... uh ..."

"Ride your huge cock? Yes!"

"Well, that was less subtle than I was shooting for," I said, "but it removes all doubt - so - yeah."

She looked down at my stiff prick. As she wrapped her hand around it, she looked into my eyes. She began stroking it and said, "Is this okay?"

"It's wonderful," I moaned. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Oh, yes! Master was mad at me and forbade me to touch myself. It's been months! He refused to put his cock in my pussy; he would only fuck my ass. He was worried I would use his seed to make a baby."

"Zora talked to you about holding off on the babies for now?"

"Yes. She is my queen now. I will follow her commands. She is most generous to share you with me. Can we fuck now?"

"As long as you're certain."

"Yes, Zack - though I thank you for asking. I have never been asked before."

"Do you want me on top or on the bottom?"

"Your cock is the biggest I've ever seen. I think - this time - I should be on top. Is that okay?"

"That's fine. Can I have a kiss?"

She continued stroking my cock as she wrapped an arm around my neck. I hugged her close. She kissed me until we were both out of breath.

"That was a really good kiss," I told her.

"Thanks, I like kissing you," she said.

"You don't care that I'm a mutt?"

She laughed and said, "I'm so horny, I'd probably spread my legs for a troll - but - no - you are nice to look at - and I've never had a lover who was so gentle."

"Well, we aren't actually lovers yet ..." I said, smirking.

I kissed her once more and laid down on the blanket.

She watched my eyes as she removed her clothing. They weren't the clothes she'd been wearing when Zora had bought her. I wasn't sure whose they were - but they fit her nicely.

She was easily the thinnest of all of the goblin women in our group - well - of all of the women. She wasn't quite malnourished - but she definitely had not been overfed - possibly in her lifetime. Her black hair was cut short; mostly straight, it was spiked and pulled to mostly cover her left ear. Her ears were small enough that they were almost hidden by her freshly-washed coif. Her mouth and nose were slightly larger than Zora's - but not much.

I got distracted when she pulled off her top. Her nipples were pierced with bronze rings.

"That's different," I said.

"My master pulled on them when he was displeased."

"Do you want me to remove them? I can use my magic ..."

"No," she said, smiling shyly. "Not yet anyway. I was wondering if you might use your tongue - or your teeth - and tug on them as I ride you."

"That sounds like fun," I admitted, grinning, "but, only if you promise to tell me if I hurt you."

"A little pain makes my pussy tingle," she told me, bashfully.

"Well, then," I said, anxious to get started. "Let's see if I can make you tingle until you cum."

She looked into my eyes and moaned as she peeled off her pants. She wasn't wearing a waist-wrap underneath. Her green pussy was bare. I couldn't remember, now, what the other girl's pussies looked like.

"Is it okay?" Awka asked.

"You are beautiful," I told her. "I can't wait to feel your pussy gripping my cock."

She knelt down and crawled on top of me. I cupped her jaw in my hands and gave her a little kiss.

"Your eyes are blue?"

She nodded.

"Now I don't remember what color Zora's are ... Don't tell her though," I whispered.

Awka giggled and said, "I won't. Most goblins have brown or green eyes. I'm not sure why mine are blue."

"They're as beautiful as you are ..." I whispered.

She kissed me hard as she slipped a hand between us to lever the head of my cock back and forth across her tight entrance - working to force me inside.

"You can take your time," I assured her.

"It's been so long ..." she moaned. "I think my pussy has forgotten."

"I could use my mouth," I offered.

"Another time, maybe," she said, grinning. "I want your cock. I need to feel it filling me - and to feel your seed pumping into my womb."

I took her face in my hands again and kissed her. Noticing that her left ear was tattered, I ran my finger along it. Concern painted my brow.

"It doesn't hurt - not anymore," she said.

"I can probably heal it," I told her.

"You said I was beautiful."

"You are," I assured her.

"Then do not change anything. My heart is so full right now. If you will fill my pussy as well, I would willingly die. I would die happy."

"Let's not worry about that right now. For now, let's get my cock inside of you and give you a couple orgasms and then - someday - Zora will let me put a baby in you. Will you give me a boy or a girl?"

"One of each," she purred.

I reached down, between us, and slid a finger into her tight twat.

"Gods below!" she cursed.

She grabbed my head and kissed me hard as I fingered her - working to loosen her up. Once one finger fit easily, I added a second. She gasped and then returned to kissing me again. She gasped once more when I added the third finger.

"I'm ready, my king," she cooed.

"King?" I asked, smirking.

"Zora may own me but I give myself to you willingly."

"Zora freed you."

"I do not wish to be free."

"But you are free."

"Quiet, my king. I need your cock inside me now."

"Yes, my lady," I replied.

"Oh, Gods below!" she moaned, as the head of my prick speared into her tightness.

As she worked my cock farther and farther into her grasping channel, she promised me that she was mine to command - that her heart and soul belonged to me.

Her nipple rings were swaying back and forth as she glided up and down my body - sliding my prick in and out of her. She was so close to fitting all of my penis inside of her vagina. I stuck out my tongue, caught the ring and gave it a tug. Awka squealed and her pussy opened. She sank onto me fully and trembled as the tip of my prick rebounded off of her cervix.

"Damn my soul to the seven hells!" she cried out, loud enough for it to echo off of the trees.

Her body trembled, her vagina clamped down on me, and she shuddered through her first orgasm. I switched to the other nipple ring and tugged it as well. She slid into another climax. I grabbed her ass and fucked her up and down on my cock a few times. As soon as she looked into my eyes, I started pumping my seed into her.

"By the Gods!" she cried out, trembling as another climax claimed her.

I tongued each nipple ring again and then pulled her to my chest, letting her catch her breath. When she was lucid once more, I asked her if she'd had enough or if she wanted to go again.

She wrapped my face in her hands, kissed me hard, and said, "I haven't cum in months; I haven't had a cock in my pussy in years. You just fucked me through three orgasms! I'm about to die!"

She climbed off of my dick, sucked on it for a little bit - bouncing her face up and down on my prick - and then pulled off with a pop. She gave me one more kiss on the lips and then stood up to get dressed.

"I'm glad you came to visit. You're a hot little thing. I enjoyed your nipple rings."

"Thank you, my king. I promise I will be back to worship your scepter again as soon as I can walk straight." She giggled as she slipped out of the thorny shelter.

Bish was in her half-troll form.

"By the Gods," Bish exclaimed as she came in and hurried to undress. "How are you still hard? I saw your seed running down Awka's legs. The girl ran and hugged Zora, by the way, and promised her the world to be able to have another turn with you tomorrow."

"I'm hard because you're beautiful," I told my largest lover, "and I've been looking forward to ramming my aching cock into your tight pussy."

"Fuck, yes!" she moaned, as she finished getting naked.

As soon as she had my cock buried inside of her, she asked again, "Seriously, how are you still hard?"

"Dera says that the regeneration you gifted me affected my cock as well as my health. How many times would you like me to cum inside of you my sweet little wife?"

"Slam that cock into me, give me two orgasms, and then fill me with your seed, my handsome little husband."

"Top or bottom?"

"I wish to ride in style, my king."

"As you wish, my lady," I replied.

I grabbed her ass and started slamming her down onto my groin. I found that if I did it hard enough - that - in this form - I could JUST smack the head of my cock against her womb.

"Oh, Gods! That's amazing! Fuck me, my king. Pound my womb with your scepter."

I really wasn't sure what the whole king fixation was about tonight - but her pussy was amazing - and I was more than ready to dump a load into her clenching channel. According to our bargain, I just needed to give her those two orgasms first ...

The tenth or twelfth time I managed to bounce the head of my cock off of her cervix, her pussy started trembling. I continued slamming her groin down onto mine - skewering her pussy with my stiff prick - not giving her any chance to enjoy her initial climax. I pounded her right through the first - and right into the second. As she rode that high, I groaned and started pumping her full of steamy spunk.

"Yessss!" she moaned.

I rolled her onto her back, shoved her knees towards her shoulders, and started powering into her gushing twat. My spend foamed out around our joining as I churned it inside of her.

"Gods! Oh, Gods! Yes!" she cried.

Once she'd cum again, I rested inside of her. She leaned forward, kissed my face, and pulled the blanket over us.

~~~

I worried that Egla would give in to the green-eyed-monster again (which, itself, is kind of funny - because she has green eyes). Either there were too many people to be jealous of - or she was starting to get over it.

Reav didn't ever say anything about our adult adventures. I was a little caught off-guard with how openly the goblin women talked about their sex-lives. Maybe it was just the group I'd fallen in with - but humans didn't behave this way.

I had no clue what my father's social taboos were. Kia probably had a better clue - but it didn't seem like she'd spent a lot of time with others of her kind. Most races viewed dark elves with suspicion due to the supposed demon blood they carried. (Actually, now that I thought about it, I could speak and understand Demon-speak after sharing gifts with Kia - so I guess there was no "supposed" about it.) As a half-elf, I was treated poorly by most people but EVERYBODY shit on the demon-tainted Drow - and nobody thought anything about it.

We had pretty much already agreed that Awka and I would share gifts today - but - since it usually took a lot out of the new person - we decided to hold off until after dinner.

Once we had eaten the food that Egla had prepared (and everyone thanked her), we loaded up and headed out, onto the road. Reav asked, "Are we there yet?" earlier than normal today. Zora told him that he shouldn't have to wait much longer.

Even in her half-troll form, Bish attracted some attention from the travelers we met. Zora finally made her a collar to match Kia's and mine - although - since Kia stayed in goblin-form all of the time - nobody ever saw hers.