All Comments on 'Goblin Queen's Plan Ch. 04'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
skippersdadskippersdad5 months ago

This is a really good story. can not Wate to see the new Queendom.love your work.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now5 months ago

Another excellent chapter in this saga!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another good chapter. Only a couple more to go. I wonder what cross connecting will do for all of them? They all could end up with abilities from everyone else in the group. The valley will be a busy happy place when Zora and all her followers make it her queendom and home.

If word gets around about the acceptance mixes get in their hidden world, they could have others seeking them out in the future. All wanting a place they would be accepted and free. Reav's teleportation skill could strengthen and evolve as he grows so that others wouldn't have to travel through the tunnels to reach it. Reav could teleport them to goblin, elf, human, troll nirvana.

HelgamiteHelgamite5 months ago

Really getting into this series, another hit story!

FrethnorFrethnor5 months ago

Why do I get the impression that dear kindly sister isn't going to make this very easy and will need to be spanked a couple times (figuratively and probably literally) before she agrees?

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

The only thing that stood out to me as a negative was the peace keeper. Not because he was basically racist, but because the whole "burn the bodies" thing was just dumb. He could've demanded the pelts, or the meat, or anything else. It sruck out as just being dumb, and potentially suicidal. 90% of gaming groups would've just murdered the asshole.

.

Other than that, I'm still really enjoying everything. 5*

Coochielover71Coochielover715 months ago

Another really, really entertaining submission. Always looking forward to more, more, more…

DragosLoveDragosLove5 months ago
Too many characters too fast

This reads like a "story of the day" tv show with each new character being a different unrelated story that doesn't affect the whole. You've rapidly hit a point where you have a large number of forgettable characters that have nearly zero character development other than "what power did I get". I read the first three chapters, but it's become too much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-05-10: "Diss Functional" (4 part niece/uncle incest story) starts tomorrow -- one chapter/day. Favorites and comments send others to my stories. If you like my stuff, that's the most effective way to help me out -- which I deeply appreciate! If you don't like my stuff,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES