Goblin Queen's Plan Ch. 06

Story Info
Half-elf on the run gets captured by goblins, sold. (6/6)
10.6k words
4.86
3.5k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bish's Request

Around mid-morning, the next day, Twirp sighted a band of thieves. Normally, twelve men would have been more than enough to handle a wagon or two. They seemed to be struggling to wrap their heads around the size of our caravan. By the time they decided they wanted to engage in a little hit-and-run action, Kia had carried Imka over to intervene. The attackers made a valiant attempt - right up until Imka put a thorn-arrow through their leader's eye-socket.

They decided to take their dead and hold elections on who was in charge next. We were long gone by the time the last of the mail-in ballots were counted.

When the small town with the biased armorer came into view, Zora called for Kia to give her a quick ride around the perimeter of the place. When they returned, she said we could divert to the north and circumvent the hamlet.

She created a thin line of tall grass to guide the caravan behind us and we headed off the road to the right. Kia, in falcon form, and Twirp monitored the buffer between our group and the small city - but there were no interactions - between the village or our people, positive or negative.

We arrived at the lane to Bish's cave by the end of the day. We made our camp in the plain there. Kia flew down to check on the carrion pile. She reported that the worms were beginning to compost the more-digestible portions of the wolves' remains.

As bedtime approached, Bish came walking up, holding hands with Gort and Yirk.

"Husband," she called out to me.

I looked up, saw her face, and laughed. "Yes, little wife," I said.

"Could you find someone else to keep your bed warm tonight?"

"I would willingly suffer through a cold night, alone, to see such a bright, lusty smile on your lips, my love," I told her.

"Zack," Yirk called to me. "Do you have any idea what she's asking?" he stammered out.

"Oh, yes," I assured him, "and at least one of you is going to find out how talented my gray-skinned goddess' pussy is."

Bish leaned over to Yirk and "whispered" - loud enough for all of us to hear - "My husband doesn't know that troll females can do the same with their ass as they can with their pussy."

"Have fun, boys," I said, smiling broadly. "Be gentle, my love," I told Bish.

Gort remained silent - watching our byplay; Yirk was still beside himself.

"How can you call her 'wife' and agree to what she asks?" he probed.

"Because she calls me 'husband' as she watches me breed the others - telling each of us how much she cares for us. All of us helped liberate her from an abusive relationship. She can share herself with whomever she likes. She calls me husband because I helped kill the man who kept her as a slave - not as a mate."

"That's not the only reason, my handsome little man - but it is one of the reasons, yes," Bish gushed, dropping the hands of the two men she intended to bed, walking over and scooping me into her arms."

"Will you tell me all about it?" I whispered, before kissing her hard.

"I will, husband, as you bury your lovely cock inside of me, when next we have time together."

She gave me another kiss, set me back on my feet, and went to reclaim the hands of the large goblins she'd brought with her.

"Have fun," Kia called out to the guards. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do," she told Bish, laughing.

"Now I'm curious," Awka told Kia. "What things WOULDN'T you do?"

Kia wrapped her arms around the thin water-mage, pulled her into a naughty kiss, and said, "Maybe we can talk about it, later."

Bish laughed and headed off, with her escorts, to start her night of adventure.

~~~~

We traveled for three days before we arrived at the place we'd rescued Kia. She and I were walking side by side. I looked over to spot a tear in the corner of her eye. She changed to her true form, and I brushed my fingers across her collar. She gave me a tender kiss, changed to her ferret-form and raced up to Gort and Zora. She climbed our leader's clothes and wrapped herself around her neck in a hug.

"I'm so glad you joined us, my pet," Zora told her.

Kia jumped down and changed to her true form once more, Gort glanced over at her, not as used to this version of her as we were.

"I am so thankful for the family you have built, mistress," Kia said, close to tears. "I have never felt so close to any other beings in my life."

"We're just a bunch of rabid mutts," Zora told her, grabbing her shoulder to hug her as they walked together.

"I love you, my queen," Kia told her.

"And I, you, devil girl," Zora replied.

They held each other as we began making our way down the side of the bluff, following the road as it wound back and forth. We passed the word, back through the line, that those with wagons needed to be very careful as they made their way down.

Once everyone successfully negotiated the steepest part of our journey, we walked for a couple more hours before we arrived at the fork in the road. We headed left (south) and soon found a place where we could make camp for the night.

~~~

The next day, just before lunch, we arrived at the town where Zora had bought the teapot. We were out of tea, but we still navigated around the place, choosing to avoid forcing our group from having to pass through narrow city streets where we'd have to deal with curious onlookers, angry shopkeepers, pick-pockets, and brusque constables.

Zora no longer needed to create the grassy guide; everyone in our caravan knew we were bypassing the towns.

By the end of the day, we arrived at the spot where Dera's wagon-train had been attacked. We made camp near the trail we had taken to deal with the thieves. The oxen and chickens we'd acquired at that point were still serving us well.

I asked Dera if she was uncomfortable, resting so close to the place where she was nearly killed, but she just squeezed my hand and gave me a kiss.

"Four," she told Kia.

"Four what?" she asked.

"Your question - the other day," Dera told her.

"What? Oh! Gods! I should have never asked!" Kia said, covering her face and turning crimson.

"Do you want to know who the father is?" the dreamer persisted.

"No!" Kia yelled, covering her ears.

Dera squeezed my fingers four times and winked at me.

I pulled her in for a lusty-kiss and asked, "Do I give you any, my sweet girl?"

Her eyes grew hooded, and she whispered, "I'd rather not say, my king."

"I guess I'll just have to keep trying until you tell me you've had enough," I whispered back.

"I don't need to be able to see the future to tell you that that day will never come, sweet man," she told me, kissing me again.

Twirp landed on my shoulder. I fished around in my pocket for some thistle seed, offering it to our little scout.

"Thank you, Twirp," I told him as he ate. "Not only did you guide Dera and me that day, but you do such a good job of watching over us."

The little scamp chittered at me for a minute or two and then finished eating my offering. Dera reached out a finger and stroked his back. He preened and sang us a little tune before heading back to his bright-eyed master. I gave Egla a wink and a smile.

~~~

Another day and a half saw us passing by the town where we'd convinced Imka to join us. She was at the front, walking next to Gort and Zora.

When I saw her former mate coming out to meet our group, I grabbed Kia's hand and pulled her forward so that she and I were just a couple steps behind the lead trio.

"Imka?!" the man called out.

"Go away, Derf," she told him.

"I've missed you."

"I doubt it. Surely, by now, you've found someone else to warm your bed," she replied.

"Is this guy bothering you, Imka?" Gort asked, looking at the man instead of the archer.

"No," Imka replied, "he's lost. I was just telling him where to go."

Derf started walking along beside them, on Gort's left - with Zora in between - and Imka on the right.

"Actions have consequences," Gort warned the man. "At present, you retain the ability to use all of your appendages and you're breathing without assistance."

"What are you gonna do, big man?" Derf asked.

"Me? I'm going to laugh my fool ass off when she starts filling you with arrows. Based on your conversation, I assume the first one will be in your dick. Imka can hit a target, without fail, no matter how small it is. Although, I guess, having never seen how small yours is, it might be a challenge even for her."

Derf turned on Gort and reared back with his fist.

He howled in pain as an arrow pierced his hand.

"Oops," Gort said, smirking. "I guessed wrong. Look at that lovely girl, sparing your life like that."

"Sparing my ...?" Derf stammered, holding his bleeding hand.

"Yeah, I was just about to punch you so hard that your tiny brain would have just squirted right out of those ugly-ass ears."

I walked over, yanked the arrow out of Derf's hand - which caused him to scream - healed him, and stepped over to return Imka's arrow to her.

Derf stood there, still holding his hand, with his mouth standing open as we continued on.

Thankfully, we were able to put the town a few miles behind us before it was time to find a place to camp again.

~~~

The next day, as we passed by the town where we'd found Egla and Reav, the little troll's turd disappeared. I called out his name.

A minute later, he was back, holding a tiny, mangy, ginger and white striped kitten. The thing was thin and pest-ridden. It was shivering in his arms. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Egla, already digging through the food supplies, to find it something to eat.

I reached out my hand, killing the lice and fleas, healed the insect bites - as well as one that looked like it was from a large rodent - and sending it some strength. Vira grabbed one of the rags and gave it to Reav to use for a little blanket. Egla brought it food. Awka gave it a drink. Bish carried Reav - who was completely focused on caring for his new pet. Dera found a small hair-comb in the collection of trinkets in the wagon and began to help the boy clean the beast's fur and free it from the corpses of the vermin I'd extinguished.

"You're responsible for feeding and taking care of him," I told the boy.

"Yes, da," he replied, hugging the creature to his chest. It purred loudly and rubbed its head against his neck and jaw.

"And both of you are going to need a bath when we stop tonight,"

"Yes, da," he said, his tone full of resignation.

His adopted sister - and numerous aunts - all laughed.

~~~

There was over an hour of daylight left when we arrived at the place where we needed to begin making our way up into the foothills. Zora called for a halt. The terrain wasn't ideal to stop here for the night. We had to get a bit more inventive about the layout for our camp.

Zora was confident - if we got an early start the next morning - we'd be able to get up into the mountains by the end of the day.

When she had lived, alone, in the valley, she usually took the cavern path - but she was fairly sure we'd be able to find a decent place to camp once we got everybody past the cut-off and over the ridge. It was, however, going to be a very tiring (and somewhat dangerous) day - getting all of these wagons and people to the top.

Zora built one last water and food station. She would remove it, in the morning, before we headed into the hills. Imka and Kia took a few more deer - which Zora retrieved. Thankfully (or not, depending on your view) we were almost out of wolf-jerky. Even Gort had started taking advantage of other choices whenever they had become available.

~~~

That night, Bish was in an adventurous mood again. This time, she convinced me to join the three of them. In her full troll form, she crawled on top of Gort and took him into her pussy. Yirk took her ass. She sucked my cock & balls into her oversized mouth and I steadied myself by holding onto her leathery scalp as the two of them thrusted into her vigorously.

For my part, I did not last long. Her tongue was not as talented as her pussy, but the grunting, groaning, and moaning - combined with her powerful suction and licking - had me dumping my load down her throat only a couple minutes into our "ménage à quatre".

I laid, panting, trying to catch my breath as the big goblins brought my massive lover to release. I kissed her lips and slipped back to join the others - leaving her to sleep with her two guard-lovers.

Zora found me as I returned, and we snuck off to a private little bungalow. There, she reminded me that one of the gifts she had received from our tallest member was the vaginal musculature that could bring me to release in seconds.

My queen used her new skill to perk my failing phallus back into shape for a rollicking good time. She rode me through two climaxes before she pressed her lips to mine and used her talented troll-twat to almost-literally suck my body dry of seminal fluid.

I was asleep before she had the blankets pulled over us.

~~~

By the end of the next day, every person, animal, and wagon was in a small sheltered gully, just past the ridge that had taken us all those hours to surmount.

There were no trees here - to hide behind - to take care of personal business. We dug some pits and Zora raised some latrines for everyone to use.

A mountain stream was close enough to provide the water that everyone needed.

Gort's men brought requests for a few of the wolf pelts that we had to spare. The night air was going to be much colder, this time, than it had been for the rest of our trip. The valley was warmer - but mostly due to the geothermal activity in the area - rather than it being lower than where we were now.

The Valley

We rose early and rode into the rising sun. If we moved quickly enough, Zora estimated that we could reach the valley by the end of the day. It was a close thing. We set up supply stations three more times, urging our followers to keep moving with as much speed as possible.

It was full-dark by the time our "royal" wagon rolled down the east end of the massive valley, into the warmer air. Zora called forth a handful of will-o-wisps as Gort and his lieutenants started getting the grid filled in with groups of travelers. Thankfully, by now, this routine was so engrained that - despite the horribly late hour - the travelers moved almost by rote.

We set up the water-tower, built the latrines, and brought in a little game - which Egla began preparing for those who had empty stomachs. It was well past the middle of the night by the time everyone had been shuttled into their places, helped with tents, and settled into a well-earned rest.

~~~

At dawn, Gort's men brought representatives from each of the camping groups to hear Zora's orders - so that they could relay them back to their sites.

Each adult was going to receive a plot of land in the valley. The size of the spaces would be uniform. For now, everyone would be living where they were camped. As they picked their tract of land - where they intended to make their home - they would come get Gort's men and one of the scribes. The land-grant would be recorded. It would mostly be "first come, first served", but Zora would decide on any conflicts that arose.

The scribes were instructed to create a grid - much like we'd been using for camping during our journey - to help avoid having wasted space between plots of land. We found a fellow who had done some city planning and - after confirming that he knew what he was doing - he was put in charge of making sure we had public spaces, room for streets, and fire-breaks.

Zora cautioned everyone that the forests were not to be cut down. They were to remain wild spaces - with wide perimeters around them - to give a place for game to live and breed. For now, her rules were that no one was permitted to step foot into the forest to hunt. They could retrieve game that had already been shot - but were required to do all hunting in the open spaces. She also had the scribes map out where she needed to grow more forests, to provide for the future.

As the representatives started returning to their camping-groups, one of them stepped up to Zora. It was the armorer who had made my troll-skin suit.

"Armorer?!" Zora gasped.

"You know this one?" Gort said, laughing. "He was one of those from the village that joined us."

"I just wanted to tell you how happy I am to be here," the armor-maker told Zora. He gave her a half-bow, and turned to depart.

Throughout the campground, infrastructure was set up so that the groups were able to live in safety until they could find where they wanted to stake their claim. Each quadrant had a pair of latrines, a cooking shack, and a sheltered dining area.

Down the middle of the lanes, separating the various camping groups, Zora planted (and grew to harvest) fruit and nut trees of various kinds. Even if they were not able to hunt for food, each person would have food available, until they could get their homestead established.

~~~

At the end of the day, Zora asked Kia for a ride to go check on the cave. Kia changed into a donkey and they took off. When they returned, Zora was riding a griffin. Her face glowed with joy.

Once they had landed, Zora reported that - in the month or so that we had been gone - little had changed. The rest of our group was anxious to see the place, but Zora wanted to get at least half of the people settled before she let us relax.

It was probably a good idea. I was definitely travel-worn and would easily have become belligerent if anyone came to bother me when I was trying to relax in our home. With us still - like the others - being unsettled, I was much more likely to respond favorably to their needs and requests.

We didn't have a lot of tools to offer anyone - but we had some weapons that could be adapted - if you were creative. We loaned them out to whoever needed them.

About a third of the goblins, being goblins, discovered (or carved out) caves for their homes. An equal number chose cottages with food-plots, woodlots, or orchards. The rest of them picked a location to start building a small village. Because of the quantity of structures Zora had built at the campground, this location would (likely) become a small village as well. The second village was more towards the middle of the valley. If we built Zora's castle on the other end, that would give the residents three small communal areas to choose from - and plenty of space to spread out in between.

Obviously, Zora didn't want to just raise a cottage for each family. This would, again, create a pattern of them coming to her for handouts. Our work at the campground could be considered a basic shelter they could reside in while they planned and built their homes.

In the end, we took a collection of families and individuals that wanted to found Central City (as they called it) to the location they had selected. Zora raised a set of structures in the central square that would serve as municipal facilities down the road - and temporary shelters for the families to live in as they built the town.

The campground, which was eventually named "Journey's End", became a community of its own. A group of individuals who liked that area - and preferred to take advantage of the structures Zora had already raised - decided to permanently call that place their home.

Once a goblin had picked a home, they could request one or two small structures on their plot. Zora would come by and raise them - along with a fruit or nut tree - and a couple trees that they could cut for lumber to build their homes and storage units.

There were a handful of crafters in the group. Soon, miners were exploring the tunnels, blacksmiths were building furnaces, and the smiths' hammers were turning out tools for everyone to use to transform the valley into a growing kingdom.