Goblin Quest

Story Info
A knights chastity is threated by his goblin companion.
4.1k words
4.47
10.4k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short story I wanted to write after reading a comic from Baalbuddy. No relation to my other series.

I feel I'm terrible at thinking up titles, I was originally going to name the story this: "Knick-knack, Paladinny-whack! Give a Gob a bone!" But it was too long and maybe a bit too silly? Thank you Noxid for thinking of it anyway and WildBSinTX for editing my crazy ideas.

----------------------

"Why did my order have to establish such a blanket mandate?" brooded the confused paladin as he re-adjusted the shield on his back. After steadying himself with his spear, he continued to pick his way up the steep, rocky slope.

"I told you why," rebuked a coarse female voice. "You pillars of justice, righteousness, and other fancy-sounding words were failing poorly at your vows of abstinence."

"I've never done anything to damage the reputation of the knights."

"Maybe not you personally, but your compatriots have -- or maybe I should say cumpatriots," she snickered.

The paladin looked down at the unusual 'cargo' he was carrying. "A momentary lapse in duty. Surely, with more discipline, they could have maintained their vows."

A pair of amber eyes leered up at him. "Keeping a lid over the kettle all the time will just make it boil over. Sometimes you have to stir the pot," she countered.

"Better to just not fill the pot."

"Everyone gets hungry, even you."

He sighed. "I'll admit I have felt the urges, but I'm still unsure about this as a solution."

"You may have reservations about it, my chivalric friend, but our chieftains were thunderstruck when your leaders came to us asking if we wanted to participate in a joint venture.

"Us goblins eked out a fairly dismal existence on the border of your country, so we were obviously suspicious. I mean, wouldn't you be if some fancy-dressed human came to your crude little village on the edge of the swamp asking if we would be interested in joining your fancy-schmancy organization?"

"Yet your village agreed even though you would be..."

"Stress relief companions? I believe that's how your commander put it. He even asked all politely and respectful, no less."

"Sounds like the commander. He's known for having a strong respect toward other races, as long as they show it in kind."

"Well, his sincerity and deference won us over in the end. For me, it was a dream -- a chance to leave home and see the world. It even came with all sorts of perks. I get to eat three tasty meals a day, protection from danger, companionship, and the occasional warm bath." She accounted as she ticked off the reasons on her fingers.

"Though, I wish they didn't have to rush us through our initiation. It all happened so fast: a day to get settled and familiar with your outpost, two days to get us outfitted and geared up, and an hour for our debut."

"Did you enjoy our introduction? Twenty of us strutting out onto the outdoor stage in the courtyard in our new yellow and white tunics. You probably couldn't see it because it was quite small, but it had a small emblem sewn into the sleeve of a flower dripping with honey to denote our newly-commissioned honeypot status.

Everyone was so excited, well, except you. Even the female paladins seemed intrigued by the male goblins on their side of the plaza. Still can't believe your commander let us choose our partners!"

"This collaboration wouldn't have worked if the two people being partnered up weren't at least amicable. Which makes me still wonder -- why did you choose me over all the others? I don't have any seniority, I'm the least skilled, and I don't have many heroic deeds to my name. Surely you could have picked someone else who could satiate your...excessive appetite."

"Given how... reserved you are, I doubt anyone would have had you. Besides, I could care less if you have a famous name. Anyone can learn to swing a metal stick around, even with a modicum of training.

When I spotted you in the crowd, what caught my attention was your demeanor. You weren't ogling us like many of the others in the crowd. You looked like you couldn't decide if you were shocked or intrigued. It was kinda cute. I thought it'd be fun to flirt and tease someone like you, younger than myself."

She played with the ends of her hair. "I noticed you didn't seem to take much notice of the other girls; you kept a fairly steady gaze only on me. I was curious, what part of my body were you looking at. Oh!?! How adorable! You're blushing! Come on, tell me!"

"Your ears," he mumbled.

"My ears? Really? Not what I would have expected. Huh... most people like how busty I am, or how thick my thighs are, or even how pudgy my belly is." She deftly ran her fingers down her broad ears. "What do you like about them? Their length? They are quite long. Since they reach all the way to my shoulders, they tend to flop around quite a bit. Did you want to stroke them? Nibble them, or," she smiled wickedly, "were you imagining them as handles for some other activities?"

"I just find them cute, that's all," the paladin stuttered, trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Hmm, is that so? Well, since we are going to be together for quite a while," she purred, gently slapping her ear against his leg, "you're free to touch them whenever you wish."

Feeling the heat rise in his face, "Maybe later," he said hastily.

Looking toward the summit of the mountain road, he attempted to change the subject. "Don't you feel this is demeaning?"

"How so?"

"I'm literally carrying you around like luggage." He beheld his pint-sized goblin companion hanging from his gauntleted hand. "And... you're naked!"

"Am not! I'm wearing my harness," she announced proudly.

"You knights have your overly shiny white and gold armor as the uniform of your profession, and this is mine." She ran her hands down the hardened leather fitted snugly around her body. "Perfectly crafted for... what did your buddies nickname us? Shortstacks? A very apt name!" she commented.

"No, I mean, why aren't you wearing what you wore on stage?"

"It's for formal occasions, and I don't want to get it dusty. Besides, your artisans almost bent over backwards to make these harnesses as comfortable as possible. My arms and legs have free range of movement, and the soft fur feels amazing on my naked skin. It has small pockets for snacks and a chest-and-crotch cutout allowing full cock access to all the important bits... wherever, whenever. Or it would...if someone wasn't so stingy with theirs," she pouted.

"I have no intention of... using you. I'm only following my commander's orders by bringing you along."

"So obstinate! You're carrying a prime cockwarmer here. Do my sharp teeth scare you? Not into short, older, busty girls, or does my green skin throw you off?"

"It's not that. None of those things bother me."

"Well, if you change your mind, I keep myself wet nearly all the time, so you can just stick it in."

Silence pervaded between them for a while. The she-goblin got lost in thought as she watched the ground disappear underneath her.Maybe I'm coming on too strong. I thought maybe he'd be a little more reticent than the others, but he's why is he being so stubborn? Maybe he had a bad experience in the past. She looked up at his armored form. average in terms of humans, I suppose. Her gaze traveled to his crotch.Maybe he has trouble getting it up?

"I'm not entirely comfortable with your causal services. I want a relationship that's deeper, where I can spend time getting to know the other person," he suddenly admitted.

"So you want to get to know me? Is that all? I guess it has been barely a day since we met, and I never fully introduced myself. My name is Trixifice Rockmoss, but please just call me Trixi. Every time I hear my full name, I have flashbacks of being in trouble.

I'm the oldest daughter of a family of ten. I'm three-hundred-and-ninety moon cycles old. I think that's about thirty in human years? I like salty things. I hate combing my hair, so I keep it short and leave it a bit messy. I'm told my freckles are my cutest point, and I have confidence in my stamina for ALL kinds of fast AND rough activities.

How's that? Feel like sexing me yet? Come on, don't roll your eyes. Perhaps you like the damsel-in-distress type?"

She cleared her throat. "Thank you, brave knight, for rescuing this frail damsel from a distressful life of drudgery. Surely, I would have withered away from boredom. But, alas, I have no way in which to repay you. I apologize if this sinfully thick body is not as waif-like as your human maidens, but I willingly offer it up as your trophy." She batted her eyes, trying to contain her mirth.

"Oh! I made you crack a smile. Progress!" Pleased at herself for finally making a breakthrough and peeling away her comrade's tough exterior, she hummed happily while kicking her feet.

"The cool air feels so pleasant over my skin, and being carried in this manner feels so freeing. Kinda feels like I'm flying if I close my eyes." She stretched her arms forward. "You sure have a lot of stamina. I don't think I've felt you slow at all. There's no way I'd be able to keep up with your endurance for very long on foot."

"New recruits go through intense and sometimes grueling training, so we are ready for any situation. If need be, we can go a few days without sleep," he replied without a pause.

"I like the sound of that! I can only imagine what it'd feel like to be plowed without rest till I passed out. Then to have you still going when I woke up!" She rubbed her thighs together in eager anticipation.

"Do you ever think about anything else?"

She yawned in the warm sun. "I do, but since we are working, I thought it'd be appropriate to only stay on work-related topics." She winked.

"I'm going to take a little nap." She rubbed her fingers through her pussy and showed him a strand of arousal between her fingers. "If you need to do it while I'm asleep, go ahead." With that, she closed her eyes and drifted off.

Before long, the orange and pink fingers of the evening sunset alerted the two travelers of the time to halt their journey for the evening. Finding a small clearing away from the main road, the paladin slid their packs off his shoulders and set his shield and weapons against a tree.

Trixi awoke from the jostling. She yawned. "We done for the day?"

He nodded and set her on her feet.

Undoing the clasps on her harness, she shed it, leaving her in only knee-high socks and shoes. "I'm famished. All that hard work has given me an appetite," she said, standing tall to stretch.

"What? It's true! It takes a lot of brainpower to figure out which of your buttons to press to tease you." She twisted her back, causing it to pop loudly in a few places. Raising her hands over her head, she stretched from side to side, causing her breasts to sway heavily.

She noted he was trying not to stare at her naked form, so she decided to try another approach. He was so engrossed in getting the fire started that he didn't see her rummaging through his pack. She pulled out a cotton shirt, put it on, then spread out her blanket next to his.

After finally coaxing a few embers to life, he looked up to see her unpacking their cookware. "Is that my shirt?"

"Sure is! I'm assuming your question is actually asking why I'm wearing it." She pulled the neckline over her nose and inhaled before continuing, "Because it smells like you."

She laughed. "That expression is priceless! Sorry, sorry," she said as she wiped away a tear.

"I was wondering what your reaction would be. It's because I normally sleep naked, and out of respect for your... efforts at maintaining your chastity, or whatever it is you're trying to do, I thought it a good middle ground -- still covering everything but loose enough to not feel confining. Though, since it barely comes down to my knees, you might get a peek at my slit when I sit down." She sidled up to him. "See? It barely comes down to my mid-thigh."

He didn't say anything as he threw some provisions into the pot.

She leaned her head on his shoulder. I'll stop teasing you so much. I thought about what you said and gave it some thought before I fell asleep."

She flicked a pinecone into the fire. "Us goblins are not really monogamous. We don't mind casual sex, so it's normal for us not to really know who our blood fathers are. Children are taught and raised by the whole village, so everyone feels like an extended family member anyway."

"Feels like the wind is beginning to pick up," he commented, wrapping a blanket around her.

"Thank you. Would you mind me getting a little closer? Ya know, for warmth?"

He shook his head.

She snuggled closer. "It's only been two weeks since I settled into my new life, but I've already seen so many different cultures and interactions between different races from the various trade caravans passing through the outpost."

She looked up at him, her face poking out from the blanket. "It's still a little hard for me to understand, but I kinda want to try the one mate thing you humans do, dedicating myself to a single partner. It sounds kind of novel."

For the first time since they met, he looked into her cerulean eyes, mulling over the offer. "I wouldn't be opposed to that idea," he responded.

"Really? Truly!?! That's all it took? Ok, um, what do we do now? You said you wanted to go slow. What does that mean?"

He pulled her into an embrace.

"Mmm, this is nice, very cozy."

Leaning down, he tilted her chin up and kissed her.

She reciprocated, slow at first, enjoying the feel of each other's lips, the warmth, and the eagerness.

Trixi broke the kiss first. "Wow! Never kissed for so long," she panted. "With goblins, it's usually a lot of light biting and licking. I think I could get used to it, though. Have to admit, it's got me pretty horny, well, more than usual, I mean. Alright, now what?"

"Now we eat." He handed her a bowl of coney stew with dried vegetables softened in a watery broth and spices. They ate in silence, serenaded by the love song of the crickets.

She put her bowl down and placed a satisfied hand over her belly. "Way better food than back home. It would have been gritty mudskipper fish bone soup and whatever mushrooms and lichen we could forage for."

An owl hooted in the distance.

"Hey, I have an idea!" she exclaimed, scooting away a few feet. Then she folded her legs under her and patted her thighs. "Lap pillow?" she offered. "I know you might not actually be very tired, but I think you'd like it."

She was delighted, when stretched out, laying his head on her plump thighs, facing away from her. "There you go. Comfy?"

When he turned over and looked up, she knew he could barely see her face over her voluminous breasts. "Good thing I'm not as big as my mom's! I'd probably smother you,'' she giggled.

Re-energized after supper and very cognizant of the softness of her thighs, her flowery earthen smell, and her smiling face, his body began to react. He thought about facing the fire to hide it, but her keen sight spotted it before he could act.

"I see someone's maybe looking for a little after-dinner playtime. I was worried early today that maybe you were resisting all my advances because you couldn't get it up. Want some assistance in letting it out?"

He buried his face into her belly and nodded.

"Finally! I promise I won't disappoint you!" She reached down and uncovered the cock she had been wanting to see all day.

"I'm not sure how it compares to other humans, but it's definitely about twice the size and thickness of a goblin's. Sorry my hands are so rough." She gave a few shallow test pumps. "I have a confession. I know it may be hard to believe, but I haven't actually been with a human before. I know! Shocking! You'd think I'd have suitors wandering into my village, forming a line to breed this fertile body."

With mischievous hands, she explored her new lover. She pumped his shaft with a slight twisting motion and licked her lips. "Looks like I'm doing it right."

She scooped up a few drops of precum with her fingers, smearing it around his glans. "Shall we try something interesting?" Removing his shirt from her body allowed her heavy breasts to spill forward. She offered a nipple. "Would you be so kind as to make me feel good too?"

He took it into his mouth, alternating between sucking and teasing with his tongue. That brought her moans and an increase in the pace of her hand on his member.

"Such a fascinating organ you males possess! Hard yet soft. I can feel it twitch and jump occasionally. Do you mind if I have a taste?" She didn't wait to bring her precum-covered hand and inhaled. "So musky." She licked her fingers. "Hmm, actually doesn't taste like much. It's very smooth and syrupy, though. Do you want a taste of me?"

She spread one leg to the side, letting her fingers trail through her damp slit. When she brought her fingers to his mouth, he released her nipple and sucked the wet digits. "How do I taste? Hopefully, not too bad."

When he sucked more greedily, she observed, "I'll take that as a yes! There's more where that came from."

She groaned at him latching onto her nipple again. "Heh, I don't mind more of that either, but no milk is going to come out no matter how..." she gasped "...hard you suck."

They were both enjoying the intimacy. As much as the paladin wanted release, though, he wanted something more -- something that involved himself and Trixi being patient for a little longer.

She was greatly disappointed when he got up. "What, already? But you haven't even cum yet. Was I doing it badly?"

He shook his head.

"Well, your loss, but I must say you are definitely an odd one."

Unpacking some blankets, he laid down and held the blanket open in invitation.

"I'd be more than happy to sleep together! For two reasons; one: I kinda got my blanket wet." She stood up, revealing a damp spot. "You got me really worked up! And two: I love being the little spoon! She dove in next to him.

"Fair warning! I'm a snuggler. I'm gonna be wrapped about you like a scarf by morning." Despite her nap earlier, their combined body heat and the sound of his heartbeat lulled her to sleep in minutes.

--------

Trixi squinted as the gentle morning rays climbed over the trees.Why does the sun have to be up and so bright, first thing in the morning? she mentally complained.Speaking of up, feels like someone is an early riser She wrapped her arms and legs around her large-spoon companion. Reaching between them, she nestled his morning wood between her thighs, gently grinding his cockhead against her needy lips.

She was contemplating sticking it in when she felt him stir. "Oh, hello, my knight! I was just saying good morning to your little squire. She gave his glans a loving rub with her thumb. "Looking for a follow-up of last night?"

He rubbed his eyes. To Trixi's confusion, he didn't say anything but patted her head and got up to stoke the fire.

"Not a morning talker? One of my brothers was like that. Took him an hour before he was fully awake and ready to communicate with anyone."

He handed her her harness. She accepted it and expressed, "I'm coming to realize you're more of the strong, silent type, huh? You want me to put it on right now? Fiiiiine!"

She scurried out from under the blanket and wiggled into her harness.

Once he was satisfied the fortified fire wouldn't burn out, he placed the leftovers from the previous night over the coals.

"Alright, I'm stumped. Why did you want me in my harness before we've eaten?"

He got up and, to her surprise, grabbed the harness' side handles and lifted her off the ground.

"Uh, what are we going to doooo...!" She inhaled sharply as he dropped his britches and sank balls deep into her, thrusting immediately.

12