Goblin Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it's about time! Did my little declaration of fealty yesterday awaken something in you, or did you just want to surprise me?" She wrapped her legs around his torso.

"Well then, show me I didn't make the wrong choice for a partner!" she challenged.

His movements were frantic, at first, as he relished in the velvety grip of her vagina. Before long, though, he settled into a strong, steady rhythm. As their arousal increased, so did the slapping of wet skin on skin until it echoed around the small glade.

"Good thing they made the handles strong! I can't tell you how much I've wanted this since last night! Pound me harder! Stuff my little goblin hole! Make my pussy the sheath for your sword!"

He filled her with each thrust, his glans kissing the entrance to her womb. As he wrapped his arms around her back, he pulled her into an embrace and squished her chest against his. Squeezing her tight he kissed his way down her ears.

"I never thought of my ears as much of an erogenous zone, but I think you're changing that," she mewled breathily.

He slowed his thrusting and suddenly pulled out.

"You can't be done yet. Wait! Now what are you doing? Oh, from behind?"

He set her on her hands and knees.

She pressed her chest to the ground and wiggled her butt in invitation.

He didn't hesitate to prod her entrance and insert just the tip. Gently grabbing her ears, he guided her back until he was impaling her once again.

"Even though our races can't interbreed, you sure seem to be trying hard to make that a reality! Be rougher!" she pleaded. "I can't properly cum unless you do!"

Letting her ears go, he laid down over her back, pinning her to the ground. With one hand, he reached underneath to rub her clit. With the other, he carefully put her in a headlock, making sure she could still breathe.

"Yes! Like that! I love feeling dominated!"

He had reservations at first, not wanting to hurt her, but she thoroughly enjoyed it, so he began to pile-drive her as much as he dared.

"I'm almost there!" she keened.

Helping her along her final sprint to climax, he pinched her clit, sending her over the edge.

"Cumming!!!"

Her pussy spasmed and clenched his penis, helping him reach his climax. He erupted in her, letting out what felt like ages of sexual tension that had built up. It had been a very long time, before joining the order, since he had any release.

"I can feel your cum painting my insides white! I love it! The feeling of your warmth splashing inside me! One, two, three... come on, just once more! Let it all out!"

He collapsed on her as they both panted, bathing in their afterglow.

Catching her breath first, she managed to roll him over onto his back. She licked his penis clean and kissed her way up his chest, giggling.

"What's so funny?"

"You found your voice, finally? Nothing, really. I just felt really happy thinking that this cock belongs only to me and my pussy only to you. It makes me feel special.

Now for my favorite part." She reached between her legs, clenched her muscles, and squeezed his cum onto her hand. "Remember when I said I like salty things? This is what I meant." She made a show of licking her hand clean of the milky seed, dripping it into her mouth, and savoring every drop.

When she finished her treat, she laid her head on his chest again. Then, placing his hand on her head, she shared, "I forgot to mention I like head pats."

He obliged, stroking her black hair and massaging her ears.

"I love my knight."

"And I, you, my maiden."

12