Goblin Quest: Alternative 02

Story Info
Female paladin and her goblin's love blossoms.
2.7k words
4.61
2.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It hasn't been that long, and you're already writing so well!" enthused the tall shield maiden, patting the head of her companion.

The mute goblin smiled in return and hugged the wax tablet she had bought for him. She encouraged him to learn to write in order to communicate more effectively. Bouncing along in the firm grip of his traveling companion, he scribbled a sentence and held it up.

Emma smiled. "I'm happy you're my partner, too."

Pyx looked around at the sweltering, dusty desert landscape. Shrubs grew through the cracked earth, determined to survive, but none looked to offer any respite from the sun.

"Are you hot?"

He nodded, panting.

"We had a late breakfast, so let's take a brief breather over that rocky outcropping, and later we can have an early supper," she suggested.

He nodded in affirmation.

After trudging a few hundred feet, Emma set Pyx down and collapsed in the shade of a boulder. She then leaned back, removed her helmet, and shook her hair free.

"Here's some water." She watched him take the outstretched water skin and drink deeply. Soon after, he fanned himself with the tablet.

From the first day she met him, he didn't seem at all embarrassed about being naked. His harness didn't leave anything to the imagination, but since entering this hot region, it worried her that he might get sunburnt. Her eyes wandered over his diminutive form, and she wondered if his green skin afforded him some protection, especially his more sensitive areas.

His balls hung heavy between his legs. Larger than a human's, they seemed to produce semen relatively quickly. She didn't have any experience for comparison, so she didn't know if his high libido was peculiar to him or his kind in general, but it guaranteed he needed milking at least twice a day, or he'd get uncomfortable.

"Looks like you don't need servicing just yet, though maybe I should so we don't have to stop again."

She caught a glimpse of his penis twitching to life before he lowered the tablet in front of himself to hide it. "What's wrong? Am I doing it too much? You don't need to be afraid to say no."

He wrote swiftly, 'I'm supposed to be doing that for you. I haven't even pleasured you once.'

"You're right. Your job was to supply a sexual outlet, but I'd like to think it was also to keep your partner company. It gets lonely out here, but you don't seem satisfied with just that."

He looked down.

"You want to feel equal in giving pleasure, don't you? It's a chore to get this armor off right now. How about this? Tonight I'll make full use of you. For now, though, why don't we try something new? So far, I've only given you handjobs. I've heard some of the other shield maidens mention how they enjoy tasting their partner's seed."

'?' was his simple reply.

She motioned for him to come closer, and he let himself be pulled into her embrace. "Can't have you being hot, uncomfortable, AND horny, can we?"

He hugged her back, shaking his head and smiling.

"Alright, up you go."

He flailed momentarily at his sudden weightlessness as she grabbed his hips and lifted him in front of her. He let his legs rest on her shoulders. Looking down into her almond eyes, he felt her breathing, hot and expectant, which caused him to harden further.

"Ready for your relief session?"

He nodded and pushed his erection toward her waiting lips.

She admired the bumpy organ. Then, with a languid lick from base to tip, she kissed the tip, letting her lips nibble the head. Pulling his hips toward her, she dragged her tongue over the shaft until his entire length was buried in her mouth.

With a sigh, he curled over her, one hand behind her head and the other on the rock face. He thought back over the last several weeks they had traveled together. So much felt like it happened so quickly.

When the humans came to the village, they didn't have many criteria for whom they asked to go with them. He volunteered for this job, not because he was particularly attracted to human women but in the hopes of escaping his outcast status. He didn't have anything to lose, so he grasped the opportunity.

During the journey to the extensive human settlement, though, he had doubts about providing the pleasure he was required to give since he hadn't done anything of that nature to even the women of his kind. To make things worse, Emma was royalty. He didn't fully understand what that meant, but it was probably similar to a matriarch's or chief's daughter in goblin hierarchy. Back home, where he was at the bottom of the clan structure, he wouldn't have dared even touch a girl of that rank, accidentally or otherwise, unless he wanted a beating.

It had taken some time to adjust. Initially, he felt slightly intimidated around the tall and sophisticated humans, Emma included.

Emma, though, had turned his worldview upside down. Not only was she kind, but she also treated him as an equal. Her first handjob had encouraged him. It seemed like a dream at the time but confusing. It felt taboo, given their differences in species and rank, but her clumsy yet eager attempt was more arousing than he could have imagined. Most importantly, someone made him feel valued for the first time since he could remember.

He was now, at the end of their fourth week together, still trying to adjust to his new life. Being around someone all the time, being carried, fed, and as of this moment, fully submerged in her warm mouth while her tongue greedily worked to extract his cum... this all made adjusting a pleasure!

He groaned as her tongue brought his mind back to the present. She flicked the underside of his glans before letting her tongue slide across his shaft, bathing his cock in saliva. He wasn't big enough to deepthroat, but on more than one occasion, she took all of him, balls included, into her mouth.

Her tongue lapped at the droplets of precum he continued to add to her saliva. While this new position was enjoyable, he desperately wanted to hump her face, but he didn't have much leverage. His insistent moans and trouble staying still encouraged her free hand to stroke and milk the heavy orbs resting against her chin.

She murmured something, but he had no idea what she said. It was then that Pyx felt a finger prodding his anus. Confused and unsure about what she was doing, he inhaled sharply as the finger dug around his insides, searching for something. Whatever it was, she soon found it. He wasn't sure if he'd call it pleasurable, but the way her finger pressed and rubbed added to the pressure he felt as he was about to cum.

Feeling his balls begin to contract, she swirled her tongue around his glans until he erupted in her mouth. With every contraction, she milked the little gland every time it expanded, flattening it with her finger and pushing every drop into her mouth.

She had a belly full of his seed as she lifted his completely limp form off her shoulders. After washing them both up, she laid a damp cloth on his brow and rested his head on her lap as he slept off his orgasm.

-----

"Finally awake, partner?"

He yawned and lazily wrote, 'what did I miss?'

She looked behind them and replied, "We just passed by a caravan who informed me of a good rest spot coming up."

Pyx's stomach growled.

"Good to hear you're hungry. I bought some local delicacies from them I'd never seen before and wanted to try." Emma stepped off the path, following a little trail. Someone had marked it out with stones, and it led down a hill to a small oasis with a singular date palm, its frond spread over a deep, clear pool. It beckoned weary travelers to come and refresh themselves.

"We'll camp here for tonight." She unfastened their belongings and let them slide off her back. Pulling out a thick wool blanket, she spread it out under the shade.

"Pyx, could you please go fill our water skins?" Emma requested, holding them out to him.

The little goblin obliged. Upon his return, he found she had folded their bedrolls into makeshift cushions.

Seated on a flat but thick rock, she called for him, "Help me out of my armor, please."

Pyx uncinched the straps that held the metal plates together. Then, pulling up the chainmail hauberk, he grabbed it and tugged it over her head.

"Thank you." She stretched her arms and legs and shook her hair behind her shoulder before sitting down. From the unfastened flap of a bag, she pulled out two small packages wrapped in reed paper.

"Here ya go!"

He took the package and sat down next to her on the rock.

Unwrapping her food, she took a bite and contemplated out loud, "Who would have thought melted goat cheese, roasted mutton, and a mix of vegetables and spiced yogurt sauce would taste so good in a pocket made of bread?"

Pyx nodded in agreement, scarfing down his own.

"Slow down! It's not going to disappear," she laughed. "Or are you that excited for what I promised earlier?"

Pyx blushed a little and made an effort to eat slower.

"Delicious, isn't it. The meat is cooked to perfect tenderness. Combined with the crunch of the vegetables and the sourness of the sauce, it all blends together perfectly. Would you like another one?" She offered another bread pocket when he nodded.

While they ate, she noticed his growing excitement."Tonight will be our first time doing it, huh?" She leaned over and whispered, "And you get to be the one who takes my virginity." She smiled to see his penis jump at this revelation.

"I wasn't particularly saving it for anyone, and it probably would have torn if I got into a tough fight, but if I had to choose, I'm glad I can give it to you."

She grabbed his hardening penis, rubbing the spongy head with her thumb. "Should I wait till you finish eating?"

He shook his head, thrusting into her hand to encourage her to continue.

She jerked him slowly and rhythmically, enjoying his small huffs as she worked her slender fingers up and down his shaft. "Ya know, when you hold the sandwich vertical, it has quite the lewd shape, doesn't it?"

He cocked his head as she knelt between his legs. He closed his eyes, fully appreciating her precum-coated hand.

When she realized he was close, she held up her sandwich just as his first spurt flew out, landing right in the center. The rest followed in short succession, most of it dripping off the bread.

She managed to not spill a drop, and she took a bite. "I think I'm developing a taste for your cum. Want to try?"

He regarded the extra-seasoned sandwich. Taking a bite after leaning forward, he chewed thoughtfully.

"Well?"

He shrugged and replied, using his tablet. 'It's more exciting watching you eat it.'

"I'll savor it until the last bite, then."

After supper, they gathered what dead shrubs they could find around the perimeter of the oasis and lit a fire.

Emma moved both bed rolls next to each other. Sitting Pyx down in the middle, she turned around, so her back was to him. Slowly and exaggeratedly, she removed her clothes.

Pyx had not seen her entirely naked before. The rare moments of bathing they could afford were just wiping their bodies with a cloth. He didn't think she'd mind him watching, but he wasn't entirely sure, so he kept his distance.

Along their journey, he did manage to get many looks at her pussy whenever she stopped to pee. The first time had been a surprise. She had suddenly set him down, pulled aside the chainmail flap that hid her underclothes, loosened the tie, and squatted next to him.

Granted, its appearance wasn't any different from what a goblin girl's would look like, but he still couldn't help but compare. Goblin girls' pussies reminded him of oysters or clams -- wild, juicy, perfect for burying your face into (not that he ever had the opportunity). Emma's, on the other hand, was dainty. It reminded him of certain fruits cut in half. He wondered if she was equally as sweet.

She removed the last of her undergarments and presented herself. Her finely proportioned figure was a work of art -- stately, noble, and strong, but with a feminine aura.

"So, what would you like to do first? Little foreplay or jump right in?" she queried with a slight blush and smile.

Pyx got up, walked over, and stood in front of her. Her boobs didn't rival a gobliness in size, but they hung tantalizingly within reach. They were two soft, ripe fruits topped with light pink nipples.

He was at eye-level with her pussy. Licking his lips, he buried his face into her mound, and the finely-trimmed tuft of pubic hair tickled his nose. His tongue searched her folds, tracing the lines up and down her labia, momentarily pausing to flick her clit.

"I've never had anyone lick me down there." She moaned breathily. "It's more intense than I thought." She spread her knees slightly to give him more access and placed her hand on his head to encourage his exploration.

Slightly longer than a human's, his tongue pressed deep into her vagina, looking for the source of the erotic, flavored juices beginning to be produced. He lapped them down with eagerness.

"Hold on! Stop! You're going to make me cum. I want to cum with you in me," Emma exclaimed while pushing at his head.

Pyx backed up and wiped her fluids from his chin.

She laid on her back and spread her pussy lips with both hands. "I'm not sure how it compares to a goblin's, but I'd imagine everything is in more or less the same spot. Since this is a first in many ways, I want you to give me everything you got."

He rubbed his glans around the edge of her entrance, mixing his precum with her juices and prodding the thin strips of flesh guarding the entrance.

"Do it all at once," she pled.

He lined himself up and barely registered her maidenhead as he sunk into her velvety softness.

Emma involuntarily attempted to clench her knees together as she felt a slight sting followed by a sudden fullness.

He held still for a moment when he felt himself fully engulfed in her center. Then instinct took over, and he started thrusting, shakily at first and then faster with an almost reckless abandon.

Emma wasn't initially ready for the frenzy of passionate slamming from Pyx. His member felt stiffer than she had ever experienced with her hand or mouth. She cooed as he grabbed her jiggling breasts, kneaded the soft mounds of one, and hungrily sucked the other.

"I bet you've been dreaming of this for a long time! Go on, pour all your past pent-up frustrations into me."

Pyx didn't need any encouragement, but he reveled in it. He released her breasts and bent her legs back over her head, pinning her thighs and pressing all his appreciation and blossoming love into her.

His tip was definitely going to leave her cervix bruised in the morning, but as one used to some blunt injury from combat, she wasn't going to ask him to slow down. She could not meet his thrusts due to her position, so she fingered her clit. "I'm close! Are you ready to cum together?"

He nodded, his tongue lolled out with exertion and pleasure. Slowing down, he drew full-out and slammed one final time back into her depths as he unloaded into her. He finally let go of her legs, and she locked them around his lower back, preventing him from pulling out as he stirred her insides, smearing his seed all over the entrance to her womb.

He collapsed on top of her. Both were gasping for air.

"You must have needed that. I can still feel you twitching a little."

He smiled weakly, crawled up her body, and gave her a kiss.

Not worrying about cleaning up until later, she pulled a blanket over them and whispered her love to him as they drifted off to sleep.