Goblin Quest Ch. 02

Story Info
Trixi & her knight advance their relationship slightly.
2.8k words
4.47
5k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trixi laid back against a rain barrel. Her legs were splayed, and a white trail dripped from between her legs. She smiled up at her companion and confidently offered, "You don't need to look so mortified, my love."

The paladin looked over his shoulder. "So I should walk around with my head held high and a self-satisfied look on my face... like you?"

"Precisely! You just fulfilled my duty as a member of the prestigious Honey Pot Maidens, and some stick-legged, anvil-chested, pretentious elf woman shouldn't look down on that. Just because you see someone getting mating-pressed doesn't mean you have to act so shocked," the she-goblin replied, referring to their recent voyeur.

"Most people don't expect to see that when they step out the back door of their business, and I wasn't expecting for us to get taught," he retorted.

"But didn't it make it more exciting, not knowing what would happen? She was probably just surprised by her fantasized kink being played out right in front of her! You know... being dicked in public as someone's personal beck-and-call cockwarmer with the thrill of anyone stumbling upon them."

"I'm not sure I possess the exhibitionist trait, and I'm pretty sure you just described and played out your fantasy."

She put a finger to her chin, feigning innocence for a second. "Did I? I have no recollection of using the term cockwarmer... today!" Then she broke out into giggles as she continued, "But I do vividly remember pulling you into this alley and nuzzling your crotch."

"You forgot the part about batting your needy puppy-dog girl eyes."

"I was getting to it! My brain is still a bit foggy from all the kissing, and something, something, flat on my back, and pulling you down on top of me, and.... oh, the best part! Legs behind my head, balls-deep in cervix-smashing sex."

"So you only remember those parts in your pleasure-drunk state and not seeing that poor barmaid and asking if she'd sit on your face?"

"Nope. I bet she turned all shades of red."

"She did, right before she ran back inside and slammed the door. Do you offer that service to all the elf girls you see?"

"No, but thinking about my proclivities, those haughty, impotent-sized ears and twig-like bodies make me want to bully them a little till their faces are a drooly, hot mess. A shame, too, she passed up an offer from the tongue master."

"Tongue master, eh?"

"Yes, my cock-sucking and licking skills are only the latest addition to my repertoire. I have two sisters, so I had a lot of pussy-licking practice before I moved to the human outpost."

"You say that like it's the most natural activity to do between sisters."

"We didn't have any brothers around to keep my horniness in check."

"Specifically yours?"

"Yes. My libido is the highest of us three. For reasons I won't bore you with, they moved out for a number of years and then moved back. During those empty, sibling-less years, you can only hump the furniture so much before you want some emotional reciprocation."

"Did you ask them if they wanted to reciprocate when they moved back?"

"I only had one bed, so we'd all sleep together, and well, when you wake up damp and needy one morning between your hot older sister and cute little sister, you start having some very lewd ideas and questions. Such as, would they be willing to have fun, sexy sibling bonding time? I was a bit doubtful, so I tried to ignore it."

She brushed some hair from her eyes and pressed on. "My little sis is only a year younger than me. She's a snuggler. I took to calling her my little snuggleslut. When she's not playing the little spoon, I usually woke up to her wrapped around me in the night. I decided to switch roles with me wrapped around her when she woke up. With enough nuzzling and maybe a few well-timed kisses, she awoke very clingy. A lot of hand roaming occurred. Maybe a few brushes of my hand against her bare mound to test the waters."

"Since you told me the outcome, I assume you were successful."

"With no doubt! I found out my younger sister is a tiny fountain when she gets horny. She got so wet I cut short the masturbation and went straight for licking, or else she'd wet the bed."

"I'm not sure that's the quickest way to reduce that."

"Let me tell you, I'm glad I did because she has a bad habit of drinking a lot before bed. After she orgasmed, her bladder relaxed a bit too much, so let's just say I got well hydrated that morning."

"How did your older sister feel about you two?"

"She's a very heavy sleeper, so she didn't even know that first time. As your penis knows very intimately, though, goblins are far from done after only one orgasm. We both enjoyed pranking her in the past, so we wondered if we could get her to orgasm in her sleep.

"With me on pussy duty and Nixia on her nipples, we got her to a heavy-breathing state after several minutes. We thought we were going to do it, but she stirred to consciousness with a moan. Must have been right on the edge, too! With two more well-placed flicks, she almost squeezed my head off between her thighs when she came."

"It was totally worth it to see the startled and bewildered look on her sleepy face. She pretended to chastise us. We turned our butts to her and pretended to be sorry, but seeing our wet pussies, she knew we weren't sorry in the slightest. Things eventually devolved into us laying in a circle, pussy-to-mouth, licking out a few more orgasms before breakfast."

"Good to see you're... um... maintaining a close relationship with your family."

"Indeed I am, but anyway, what were we doing? Oh, right, sorry. I got carried away reminiscing. I'm sufficiently rested now."

Trixi inspected her knight's deposit. She pulled out a small flask and carefully scooped his oozing cum. Corking the top, she licked the gooey mess off her fingers in satisfaction. "That was fun! Now, what were we doing before our little foray?"

"Shopping for provisions."

"Right." She checked herself to make sure her clothes were in order and offered her back where the harness handle was connected. "Shall we?"

With his hand gripping her harness, Trixi and her lover returned to the bazaar.

"If you don't mind, I want to check out that jewelry merchant while you get the other stuff. Meet back here in fifteen minutes?"

"Alright." He set her on her feet and disappeared into the crowd.

The jewelry merchant was an old, toothy wolfman. He sat on a grass mat with his wares organized neatly on a faded red blanket. As she approached, he inspected the emblem on her harness. "Aren't you one of them honey maidens or such from the order?"

She puffed out her chest and responded, "I am."

""I heard a rumor you lot usually went around naked."

"We do but not in towns or villages... modesty laws and all that."

"That's a shame! Shouldn't have to hide such loveliness. Some eye candy during a long day makes the tedium a little more bearable. How is that job working out for ya, otherwise? Seems like a very exciting profession."

"It's wonderful. Every day is so much fun. In fact, we kinda got caught in the back of that ale house by some elf barmaid. We startled her pretty bad."

"I doubt it. Her name's Soliana. She's quite the quean," the merchant answered with a smile.

"She's royalty!?!" Trixi screeched.

"No, no, q-u-e-a-n," he spelled out, "not queen. She's a wench, a trollop. Enjoys sucking some cock under the table for tips, though sometimes I think she does it just because she likes to."

"So, like us."

"I mean, I suppose so. I didn't want to define your job since I'm not overly familiar with it. I just see you girls occasionally with your paladins and think you look like you have a very amicable relationship. Wish I could partner up with one of ya's."

"Sadly, all the goblin villages are contracted to the order, so we are not for public use. I have visited a few independent businesses that are trying out a similar thing with gnomes and kobolds or any other short-sized races. It seems like it'll be successful. The desire to work there with its nice benefits package is high, so a lot of girls who interview for the job are having to be put on a waiting list -- at least till they expand the business."

"I might have to check them out," he mused.

"You should! They do a little background check on ya to make sure people aren't shady or gonna hurt the girls, but after that, you can rent'em for a day. Mostly, they are hired for their sexual services and company."

"Saw a few girls come in after a job with their holes all sloppy and the most pleasured look on their faces. If that is not your thing, they are more than happy to just accompany you on a shopping trip, be the second half to a conversation, or keep you company over lunch."

"Thanks for the info. I'll take a jaunt over there after I close, but enough about me. I'm sure you came to buy something and not just to socialize. What can I get ya?"

"Do you have any goblin rings?"

The merchant smiled. "Looking to tie the knot with your partner?"

"Nothing that formal... yet... its more like, I think humans call them engagement rings?"

"Ah, to be young again," he grunted.

He rummaged through the crate he was leaning against, pulled out a rectangular sanded box, and placed it in front of her. "Reminds me of when my wife was still alive, Illuminas, bless her soul. We used to run a stall over on the south plaza. We were very naughty in those days. She'd be underneath the table sucking me off throughout the day, or I'd be licking her. It was a game we played to see who could orgasm the most without alerting the customers."

"Sounds like quite the thrill. Did you ever get caught?"

"Only once. Knotting your beloved's mouth while pumping your seed down their throat for thirty minutes really makes it hard to focus on your none-the-wiser customers."

"She must have had a sore jaw after that. I think I'll choose this and that one," Trixi directed with a finger pointing to each ring.

"Going with sapphire blue for loyalty, eh? That'll be," he said as he did some rapid calculations on an abacus, "this much. Yes, she did for the first couple of years of marriage, but she got so used to my cock in her mouth. We'd be together at home each evening, just sitting in front of the fire with my penis nestled in her cheek or on her tongue and fall asleep that way."

"That's adorable!"

"Sure do miss my girl. Anyway, it was fun chatting with ya. You have yourself a good day."

Trixi waved as she left. Giddy with excitement, she held the gifts close to her chest and moved to their rendezvous. Her partner was already waiting for her, so she ran up to him and hugged him with glee. "Sorry to keep you waiting!"

"Find anything interesting?"

"I did, but you'll have to wait till tonight."

She put the bundles in her harness pocket and turned around. He hoisted their packs onto his back, grabbed her handle, and off they headed to the city's north gate.

----------

A short delay at the gate checkpoint afforded her time to interact with another goblin girl while their knights did all the tedious customs paperwork.

The paladin passed under the portcullis and stepped onto the main highway. "You two really chatted up a storm! I couldn't really pay attention because of the gate guard."

Trixi took a deep breath of the sweet spring air. "We sorta have a running competition among the girls to see how much we can milk out of our companions in a week. The winner has to buy the other girls dinner when we return to the outpost."

"Shouldn't that be the punishment for the loser?"

"It's not really a competition. It's just an excuse to get together and share our partners' cum with each other over a meal. It's also a fun way to encourage one another to keep our partners in top shape by reminding them to drink lots and eat healthy."

"So that's what the flask was for earlier and why you suddenly took up an interest in cooking our daily meals."

"It is, and also why I've been teasing and edging you more. I've noticed I can milk the most out of you every day and a half."

"I thought I sensed a pattern."

Trixi looked up smugly. "Guess who might be this week's winner? The winner also gets to wear the victor buttplug. If I do, I'll be the tenth winner since our inception."

"So nine other people had it before you?"

"It's made of silver, and we wash it thoroughly, silly. It's also bragging rights -- not just because we milked the most, but because the way we acquire it shows we haven't been skimping on our lower muscle training. There's a little ring on the end of the buttplug that we tie a small chain to. The new winner has to wrestle it out of the previous winner in a tug of war."

"Now I know why you wanted anal for the last month."

She winked. "Another little secret you might not know." She pushed her fingers deep into her vagina and pulled out a smooth, egg-size stone. "I work my muscles down there by clenching on this all day. I know how my love likes a tight little sleeve!" She blew him a kiss.

-----

The rest of the day passed relatively quietly. They were camping for the night and had just finished their meal when Trixi got up and plopped herself in her favorite place, his lap.

"Did you enjoy dinner? I added a different blend of herbs today."

"It tasted more savory than last time," the knight answered after a moment.

"Those were probably the wild mushrooms I found when I was looking for kindling, and speaking of mushrooms..." She grabbed her presents and climbed onto his lap, facing him. "I bought this for you."

She opened her hands, revealing a thin, gold-plated metal band with a sapphire filigree. "I bet you have never seen a goblin cock ring. She-goblins give it to males who become their favorites. It usually conveys a message that they want more than casual sex. I also bought a matching choker for you to put on me. I got the idea from a domesticated catgirl I happened to see about four days ago and thought it was cute." Shall we put them on?"

He nodded.

"First, we need to do a little preparation." She scooted back slightly on his thighs and stuffed the band in her pussy. "I'll tell you why I did that after we muster your limp little squire to attention. I think a full-package massage might do the trick."

Cradling his balls in the palm of one hand, she squeezed his shaft with the other, working the blood into his member. They kissed and let their tongues play with one another.

"Mmm, hard cock is best cock!" She gave it a final, loving stroke and extracted the band from her nethers.

"I don't know what the metal is called in human language, but we refer to it as memory metal. It has the unique property of becoming pliable in a suitably hot and wet environment." She placed the band over the glans of his manhood and slid it all the way down to the base. "After it cools, it memorizes the shape and size of the last thing it was placed on."

She handed him the choker and exposed her neck. "I really wanted one made from memory metal, too, but I don't think they make it for something this big, so I had to settle for a lacy one. You like the silk bows and hearts on it?"

"Hearts tied together. It's adorable, just like you."

She blushed, hugging him tightly. "Maybe we should change our profession to bard and minstrel with how sappy we are getting."

"Might be an idea when we retire."

"Sounds like someone is considering taking this relationship far into the future!"

He shrugged.

"I'm glad. I was thinking the same thing! Now," she grunted, raising herself up, and placing his glans against her anus, "I need to ride this cock to continue getting my anus in shape for winning that buttplug! We are going for at least two hours, and I'm going to be squeezing you the entire time!"

With a squeal and a giggle from her, he clutched her to his chest and rolled them onto her back. The sounds of their love-making filling the night air.