Goblin Troubles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But the second person to cum- well, they'll have a much more interesting time, working out of one of our brothels. We're getting very good at taking men who think they're top dogs, who think they're masculine, and turning them into simpering little whores." He's so close I can smell his minty breath on my face. "So I wonder which of the two of you that will be. No hypnotism this time, no tricks. I want you to earn it."

No way. Not a fucking chance.

I refuse.

They can kill me, but they can't make me humiliate myself like this. The device that's pushing into me, that's one thing. But I am not going to use a machine to fuck myself, for their entertainment. And neither will Harrison.

For a few heartbeats, there's no sound. Just the slow purr of the machine that's gently pumping me, uncaring. My fingers hover over the switches, looking for an off button. It's all written in fucking goblin, and who knows what will happen if I press the wrong switch. Think, Robert. Think. My heart hammers in my throat.

In, out. In, out. At first, the pain made me want to grit my teeth. But now it's like the device has stretched me out, just so slightly, and it doesn't hurt nearly as bad when it re-enters me.

Then, shockingly, I hear it. The goblins start clapping.

Harrison has turned on his machine. It hums, then with the first unmistakable noise of a thrust I hear a shockingly high-pitched moan come from behind me. It cuts off almost instantly, like he's put a hand over his mouth.

A few seconds later, I hear his machine start churning into a higher gear.

That. Mother. Fucker.

I dart my eyes around, panicked. The other goblins are watching whatever's happening behind me, whatever Harrison is doing. No more moans, just the steadily increasing sound that implies his fuck machine is working harder.

No way. No fucking way. I am not going to lose everything to Harrison. If this is what they want, if I have to survive this humiliation to keep myself alive, that's what I'm going to do. The other goblins are all watching what's happening behind me. Only Vyli looks at me, smiling sanguinely.

I grit my teeth and thumb the next button. There's a cheer from the mob.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Gortan half laughs, half shouts. "We have a race!"

*

The dildo feels like it's lodged all the way to my stomach. Vyli already showed me the switches for speed, then for depth, and I've gotten it almost two thirds of the way to its max setting. I'm being fucked, truly fucked, bitched totally by this inanimate machine. My whole body throbs with every slamming thud, with every push of the clockwork dildo. I alternate being screwing my eyes shut and jolting them wide open, shocked and stunned by the force of the machine as it pounds me.

Oh my good fucking gods. I've fucked plenty of girls, in my time. But nothing has ever, ever felt like this. My poor virgin ass is stretched and hammered under the assault of the machine. Not a second passes where I can't feel a thrill run through my body, the hammering pace of the goblin device as I fuck myself, harder and harder, trying to force myself to cum.

Behind me, Harrison's machine whirs just as hard. All thoughts of pride have left me. I need to win. I need this thing to make me cum.

I need to get fucked.

The goblins love it. They've started raiding the alcohol we keep in the bar- there's hundreds of gallons of the stuff. I hear snatches of their scrappy conversations, laughter as they point at me and at Harrison behind me. Vyli and Gortan stay where they are, grinning, watching as I willingly humiliate myself with the device. It purrs behind me, ramming me over and over and over again with that huge, unforgiving dick.

At first, I swallowed my pride, just gritting my teeth through it so I could maintain my position as head of the Red Hand.

But now, with the machine scraping my insides, shoving into me, touching parts of me I didn't know existed- I.

No.

I'm not enjoying it.

I flip another switch, pushing the dildo deeper into me. It's making me nearly black out, every time it slams into my walls. I can barely think.

"Moan for me, Robert," says Gortan.

I think of whore I've ever fucked, every girl I've pounded, and try to make the same noises that they do. Panting yelps, breathy cries. For a moment I think it's just the hypnotic poison, making me do this, but then I realize- I'm making these noises myself. I'm the whore, now. I'm the girl getting pounded.

I flush red with shame.

The goblins are having their own party, and we're the centerpieces. Every one in a while, a goblin will walk over, and slap my ass or wrap his or her fingers in my hair.

"Looking good, Robert."

"You're going to have to try harder than that."

"Looks like you're losing. Time for more desperate measures."

That last one was from Vyli, who takes my unresisting hand and glides it to the very right side of the control panel, next to switches and dials that I can't read. I can barely focus, the machine is pounding me so hard. I try to look at her, but my eyes feel dreamy and unfocused. All I can focus on is the immense pressure in my ass, the waves of pleasure that explode through me every second that the device cycles.

"Try this one," she says, flicking a switch with my fingers.

The machine starts humming inside of me.

*

"Oh, oh, Gortan, I'm cumming, please, let me cum. Pleaaaaaase."

I say it without a trace of shame. I've fucked myself silly on the goblin device. It's vibrating inside me, filling me more than I thought possible, making me feel things I'd never felt before. I can't believe how full I am, how much I feel the machine buzz in my bones. How helplessly and utterly turned on I am. The machine whirs behind me, loud and full speed, matched only by Harrison's own engine.

I don't know how long it's been, but I'm about to win. I'm going to cum. Just a little bit more.

"What do you think, should we let Robert here touch his little cock and cum?"

A cheer from the crowd. I'm only paying attention because I need Gortan's permission to jack myself off, to release the cum that's been boiling inside me from the machine's fucking. When I look up, my vision wrenches between stars and those leering goblin eyes. I can barely see anything, I'm being fucked so hard.

The dildo is slamming into me with a pace like a horse's gallop. I'm gripping both hands into the carpet beneath me, gasping for air, focusing on the sensation of being totally abused. It's like nothing else exists. Once Vyli showed me how to make it vibrate, how to active that whirring clockwork inside, it switches something in my thoughts. I needed that sensation. I need to be filled. I need to cum. My body drips sweat. I've never felt so complete, so aroused.

There were other little tricks she showed me, as well. One that made the entire machine rotate slightly, drilling me in ways that made me stutter and gasp like a whore. A button that made it slurp warming lubricant in my poor ass, exactly like the machine were cumming inside me, exactly like I was being impregnated. At one point, Gortan leaned down and traced a finger around my lips. I would've bitten it off, a half an hour ago. Now I just closed my eyes and sucked greedily on it, focusing on that warm digit in my mouth and the feeling as my ass was totally and utterly fucked.

"Alright, little Robert. Feel free to play with yourself."

My hand flies to my crotch. I've spent so long being pounded by the goblin's fuck machine that my own prick feels so small, so insubstantial, compared to the club that's blurring in and out of my ass. I tug once, twice, then moan effeminately and start cumming into the carpet.

I.

Win.

It comes out in dribbles and drips- not a strong, manly spirt, but like the cum is literally being fucked out of me. The mob starts cheering, clinking drinks, splashing expensive wine all over the floor. Vyli leans over and does something to my machine, and I feel an incredible an indescribable emptiness as it slows down, then exits me. Like I'm not useful, anymore. There's a sigh from behind me as Harrison's machine powers down, as well. From the sounds of it, he was right on the edge, too.

"Get up, Robert."

I stagger to wobbly feet. Not only are my legs exhausted from being in the same position for so long, but I've been fucked so hard and so deeply that I can barely walk. I remember all the girls I've fucked, over the years. The way they stood the next day, sometimes complaining. No girl I fucked has ever staggered the way I do now. Body-warm lubricant slides in rivulets, leaking out of my gaping asshole. That button, that fucking button that made it seem like the machine was impregnating me, cumming in me- I must have pressed it ten or twenty times. As I stand there, panting, red-faced, exhausted, my thoughts start returning to me.

Oh gods.

What have I done.

My entire body flushes red with shame, I try to cover myself, cover my nudity, as spurts of dildo lubricant drip out of me.

"Aww, Robert. Don't be like that. Go on, turn around and shake hands with your competitor."

I spin on one heel, unable to make eye contact with Harrison. Just the idea of him, like me, naked and bitched by a goblin device is too much-

Harrison isn't standing in front of me. Harrison is leaning against a wall, next to a trio of goblins, howling with laughter. The woman in front of me, the one who was just tied up to the same device I was, she looks... familiar. She's gorgeous. Strikingly beautiful. I feel like I would remember a face like that, incredible tits like that, a cock like that.

A cock like that?

"Hi boss," says the stranger. I feel like I must've seen her before. I just must've. My thoughts are flooded, still recovering from the brutal fucking. Her name is on the tip of my tongue. "It's me. Richard. But I go by Dixie these days."

My jaw drops. Richard. Richard Thornton. We sent him to check out Gortan's Club so many months ago.

"Yeah, sorry Robert." The voice comes from somewhere below and behind me. Gortan, again, grinning mercurially. "We may have lied to you a little bit. Harrison here helped up set up the whole thing. Sorry about Vyli kicking that bottle into your neck, Harrison. We did want to make this seem totally legitimate. As for Dixie here, well, she'd never give up the chance to get fucked. Isn't that right?"

The room once again cheers. Dixie smiles and waves sexily at some of the goblins, her tits bouncing.

"Hey, Robert, while we've got you here, what's your favorite name for a whore?" Vyli asks.

"Jessica," I snap back, instantly. The suggestive poison must still be coursing in my veins.

"Jessica. Jessica," Gortan taps his chin theatrically. "Fine by me. As you may have figured out, we weren't just lying about Harrison joining you on your little fuck-adventure. Night night, Jessica."

He snaps his fingers.

*

Orthanc looked around him, at the other Red Hand criminals occupying the theatre. A mix of humans and orcs, like him. Red Hand elite. "What's this shit all about?"

"Couldn't tell you. Harrison called it. Said Red Robert had something to talk about," growled Khalik, assassin and Red Hand enforcer.

"Well, he'd better," rumbled Piotr, Red Hand Sergeant. "These goblin fucks are showing up everywhere. Encroaching on our turf. If he tells us to go easy on them for one more week, he's going to have a fucking mutiny on his hands."

"When was the last time you actually saw Red Robert though?" Orthanc interjected, the brace of throwing axes stuck to his chest marked with Red Hand captaincy. "I mean seriously? They met with those goblins, then, bam. Harrison starts calling the shots. Do you think he's ill?"

"He'd better have an amazing fucking excuse," snarled Khalik. "This shit has gone on for long enough."

The three of them belonged to a core of about a dozen Red Hand higher ups, who were meeting for the first time in months. They'd all received the letter from Red Robert, the call to return. Now the bristling crowd was packed into this theatre, itching for a fight. Red Robert's policy of clemency to goblin activities was starting to wear thin. The little green shits were popping up everywhere, moving into areas they wouldn't have dreamed touching just a few months ago.

Harrison took to the stage, striding purposefully across to a podium. There was more than ample space for everyone in the audience- the theatre was mostly empty- but a feeling of barely muted violence filled the atmosphere. The theatre spotlights focused on Harrison, who cracked his neck and grabbed the plinth like he was about to break it in half.

"First," Harrison spoke, his voice filling the empty theatre. "A gift. From me."

The theatre doors slammed open. The audience rose, as one, hands to knives and daggers. Each went through the same slamming realization. Not a threat. Something much better. Whores.

Elf whores.

The elves stalked haughtily down the rows of the theatre, prancing on impossibly high heels, giggling and spinning and winking at each of the Red Hand members with a graceful, impossible sensuality. They each wore different outfits- lingerie, feathers, and sparkling glitter in every color of the rainbow. Within a minute, every Red Hand had an elf wrapped around him, giggling into his ear. The hostile mood deflated, instantly. Criminals who had been a heartbeat away from tearing Harrison limb from limb now relaxed, resting calloused hands on smooth elf thighs, drinking in flowery perfumes.

"And now," Harrison raised his voice, cutting through the flirtatious conversations that now emerged throughout the theatre. "Red Robert."

The Red Hand members, off-balanced and aroused from the flirty elves that pinwheeled around them, gasped with shock when they saw Red Robert start walking daintily across the stage.

Gone was his bruiser's build, his sneering attitude. The man on stage was undoubtedly Robert. His face had changed, become lighter, but was still unmistakably his. His black hair had grown long- so long, it must've been a wig. The formidable muscles in his upper body had withered away, leaving him with a lithe and feminine frame. His muscular ass now seemed oversized, swaying sensually with each deliberate, oversexed step. The man had chosen to wear almost nothing- tiny red circles, pasted over his bare nipples. Dainty red gloves, which covered his hands up to mid-forearm. Red high-waisted panties which barely contained his rigid cock. Thigh-high boots, shiny and red, that added five inches to his already prodigious height. And a red leather collar, thick around his slender throat, complete with a thick golden ring.

Robert smiled and waved at the silent crowd, who now gawked openly at their former leader. A handful of the Red Hand had moved to grab weapons, but found themselves pinned in places by the ferocious strength of the elves on their laps. Every eye was on Robert as he made his way centerstage. His scarlet lips and oversized hoop earrings shimmered under the stage lights.

"Hi boys," he said shyly, standing directly in front of Harrison. "I know there's been some changes around here, but there's something you should know."

"I've been hearing some bad things," and here he pouted, pursing those sexy red lips. "That you aren't getting along with the goblins. So I'm here to set the record straight."

Another muttered response pulsed through the crowd as Gortan appeared at the back of the stage, his arms folded. Those Red Hand members who found themselves pinned in place by their elf escorts shifted, uneasily, smelling a trap.

"I used to not like the goblins either. I used to say they were dirty, filthy animals. I tried to get rid of them. But now, thanks to Gortan," and here he raised a limp gloved hand, pointed it towards the goblin. "I know better. I just love spending all day getting fucked by them. I love how they treat me like the slut that I am. How they made me like this."

He gestures to his taut body, his improbable lingerie. It didn't matter that this gorgeous goddess on stage used to be their boss- between the elves on their laps and the impossibly feminine man on stage that was once their leader, every Red Hand member was hard as a rock.

"The goblins told me to tell you that you all have a choice. You can join them, and stay in the Red Hand. They've promised to double your pay, and to get their goblins to stop running in on your territories. All you have to do is fuck me. Here, on stage."

The moment stretched on, glacially.

"Or," Robert continued, "you can have them do to you what they've done to me. I don't like being Red Robert anymore. I like being Jessica, the whore. So what do you say, boys? Anyone who fucks me today gets a pay raise. Anyone who doesn't, well, maybe you'll look as good as I do."

With that, Jessica shucked his underwear down, tossing it into the crowd, to be snapped up by a laughing elf. He leaned forward on the plinth, pushing his ass out, and closed his heavily painted eyes as Harrison wrapped one hand around his dainty waist, scrabbling with his own belt with the other.

"I don't know about you boys," Harrison rumbled. "But I'll take a pay raise and free fuck any day of the week."

With that, the spell was broken. An uproar filled the crowd as each Red Hand thug, elf in tow, tried to make it to the stage. A mob of heavy-set men and orcs, each bristling with testosterone and weaponry, scrabbled out of their seats. On the way, several of the criminals paused, pawing at their giggling elf escorts. Arousal lay in the air, thick and palpable.

All save one.

"Are you all fucking insane?" Bellowed Piotr the sergeant. "You are all Red Hands. All of you, acting like fucking schoolboys seeing their first tit. That isn't Red Robert. This is some goblin trick. You can't trust those little green runts. This is all just a fucking illusion! And as for these fucking whore 'presents'," he snarled, raising a hand to attack the elf next to him.

What happened next was far too quick for anyone save the elves to follow. Piotr, barrel-chested and furious, was silenced in under a heartbeat. The elf, dressed in an impractical crushed velvet dress that ended barely below his waist, suddenly wrapped his arms and legs around Piotr. The big human made a series of choking noises, arms flailing, face turning red. Piotr struggled to free himself, muscles straining impotently as he slapped in vain at the elf whore. In just under ten seconds, Piotr stopped, barely conscious. The elf, face shining with overdone makeup, never stopped smiling.

"Quick change of terms," piped up Gortan, from the back of the stage. Some of the Red Hands were busy scraping their hands up and down their elf escorts, running their teeth over delicate necks. Each were, gently, forced to turn and watch the goblin as he spoke. "You can fuck either Jessica or that idiot. If you do, you get the bonus. If not, well..."

He didn't need to say anything. A trio of elves was already frog marching Piotr to the stage, easily manipulating the man between them, stripping his clothes along the way. The Red Hand's eyes were wide with panic, and he struggled and squirmed to no avail. By the time the elves brought him up next to Jessica, he was totally naked, sweating and swearing.

*

A few minutes later, Vyli came on stage, holding a pair of cocktail glasses. She passed one to Gortan, both starting intently at the scene that unfolded before them. Red Hand heavies, hardened criminals, fucking like animals. Red Robert- Jessica, his eyes clenched shut in absolute ecstasy, was bouncing on not one but two cocks, both men lying down and burying their shafts deep into their old boss' greedy asshole. Most of the other thugs were fucking their elf whores, in one way or another, guiding their cocks into eager hands, mouths, assholes. A crowd had formed around rebellious Piotr, who was currently being drilled by Harrison. The elves still held the insubordinate Red Hand in place, preventing him from fleeing or moving as Harrison had his way with him. Gortan wondered, then, what Piotr would look like when they turned him. Dixie had turned out great. So had Jessica. No doubt Piotr would make a fine slut, when they got him really addicted.