Goblin Troubles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A redhead, Gortan decided, watching Piotr's face blast through pleasure and shock as Harrison fucked him into the floor. Now they just needed to come up with a name...

Jessica now kneeled in a ring of his former subordinates, hungrily sucking on their cocks, audibly thanking them as they blew their loads across their former bosses' face. Each Red Hand went through the same process- tentatively joining the circle, then moaning and staggering as Jessica got his hands or mouth on their cocks. The goblins hadn't been teaching Jessica to suck cocks that long, but he'd learned quickly. A Red Hand orc, axes still strapped to his immense chest, slapped his huge cock on Jessica's face. Once, twice, then he hosed her down with a spray of thick white seed. Jessica giggled, greedily lapping the orc's cum off of her face.

One of the elves, wearing a fluffy sky-blue top and nothing else, stalked forward and shoved his dick into Jessica's mouth. Not more than ten seconds later, a burly Red Hand man simply walked behind the elf and slid his own cock into the whore's eager ass. The elf, eyes closed, alternated between thrusting his cock into Jessica's hungry mouth, then pushing back against the grinning criminal.

Across the stage, a Red Hand criminal had taken Harrison's place, fucking rebellious Piotr with one hand tangled in his hair. The three elves that had been guarding the insolent Red Hand had released their grips on him, and simply leaned back, masturbating themselves as the criminal was gangbanged by his former colleagues. One of the elves leaned forward with what Gortan realized was a tube of lipstick- when he smeared it perfectly over Piotr's lips, the human didn't react at all. His eyes, hooded and dreamy, barely focused on the elf as the human behind him ravished him in long, sensuous strokes.

Gortan and Vyli shared a look and clinked glasses, savoring the scene.