Goblin Wives - NORTH POLE Pt. 04a

Story Info
A naughty Christmas Tale - a short side story.
789 words
4.4
1.5k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/09/2024
Created 12/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© JAKwriter aka writerJAK -- December 2023

All rights reserved. No republication without approval of the author.

Scanning for AI learning, data scrapping, and similar activities is expressly prohibited.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is everyone in position?"

"Team 1 in position."

"Team 2 in position."

"Team 3 in position."

"Team 4 in position."

"Transport 1 ready. "

"Transport 2 ready."

"Overwatch 1 ready."

"Overwatch 2 ready."

"Facility Receiving ready."

"Facility Isolation ready."

"Facility Teams 1, 2, 3, and 4 are in position. Will confirm ready once prisoner is in the Transport."

"Initiate transfer of prisoner in Isolation Cell 20."

"Initiating transfer of prisoner."

------------------

"Stand back from the door."

The fat elf stopped its ranting and raving to listen.

"When it opens, exit, and proceed to the left. Walk down the hallway to the door and wait. Touch nothing. Touch no one."

Hot Damn! It was getting out! It was about fucking time! The fucking room and the stenches in it were driving it insane! If given a chance, it would speak to someone in charge about the conditions here, particularly those of the room it was in.

Following the instructions, it exited the cell. Figures wearing Hazmat gear and flame weapons were in the hallway. It understood why. They were protecting themselves from the malodorous scents of unbridled promiscuity infesting the rooms and hallway.

Turning left, it walked down the hallway and waited, as instructed. Pondering where it was going. Hopefully NOT to another room filled with the remains of a days-long orgy, or worse.

"When the door opens turn immediately to the right, walk through the next three open doors, stopping at the fourth."

The elf followed the instructions, noting again that there were also figures wearing Hazmat gear and flame weapons in the hallway watching it. Sniffing, yes, the evilness was here too. It was good to see they were protecting themselves from the deleterious odors from the whores, hookers, and John's that had passed through here. Why anyone would let such behavior occur and odors to persist here amazed the elf.

At the fourth door it stopped, as instructed.

"When the door opens, enter the back of the van, sit on one of the side benches nearest the front of the van. Put your hands in your lap and do NOT get up until the doors are closed and locked."

Doing as the voice said, as it was sitting down, the elf wondered what time it was, perhaps morning? As the doors closed, it noticed an odd scent. It smelled like Napalm. It wondered why it would smell Napalm, but it did smell good. Much better than the smells of fornication, jiz, and juicy wet cunt it had been smelling back in the cell and hallways.

"Team 4, locks 1, 2, and 3 engaged. All showing GREEN."

"Team 4 Leader, confirming locks 1, 2, and 3 engaged and GREEN."

"Transport 1 reporting locks 1,,2, and 3 are showing engaged and GREEN on my boards."

"Facility Teams 1, 2, 3, and 4; are you ready?

"Facility Team 1 ready."

"Facility Team 2 ready."

"Facility Team 3 ready."

"Facility Team 4 ready."

"Transport 1, you are go for transport to the Portal. Ways are clear. Do not stop for any reason. Overwatch 1 is active."

"Roger, go for transport. Overwatch 1 active. ETA 5 minutes. Do not stop."

"Transport 2, go to follow Transport 1. Stay 30 seconds behind. Do not close unless directed."

"Roger, Transport 2 holding 30 seconds behind Transport 1."

Fuck! The Napalm smell was gone. The damn van now smelled like it had been hauling around cum filled whores for the last ten years and they had been turning tricks in the back multiple times a day. The elf wanted to barf, but the van was bare, except for the benches, so it held it in. It bemoaned its suffering due to the unrestricted promiscuity and licentiousness of others.

"Transports are approaching the Portal. All teams, report."

"Go...Go...Go...Go...Go...Go..."

"All Teams report Go. Transports 1 and 2, you are cleared for Portal."

"Transport 1, Roger."

"Transport 2, Roger."

"Approaching the Portal. Portal, Transport 1, 90 seconds out. Authorization High Council 1A1, Priority Alpha, Protocol Zeta Zeta Zeta."

"Portal confirms, Transport 1. Authorization High Council 1A1, Priority Alpha, Protocol Zeta Zeta Zeta. Proceed."

"Approaching the Portal. Portal, Transport 2, 30 seconds behind Transport 1. Authorization High Council 1A1, Priority Beta Alpha, Protocol Zeta Zeta Omega."

"Portal confirms, Transport 2. Authorization High Council 1A1, Priority Beta Alpha, Protocol Zeta Zeta Omega. Slow as you approach the portal. Be prepared to stop or abort before final Portal threshold marker."

"Transport 1 entering the Portal...5...4...3...2..."

"Overwatch 2, I have incoming bogies! Engaging!"

"1..."

"ABORT! ABORT! ABORT!!! ALL TRANSPORTS ABORT! ABORT! ABORT!!!"