Goblin Wives - NORTH POLE Pt. 09

Story Info
A naughty Christmas Tale.
9.6k words
4.82
1.4k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goblin Wives -- North Pole Part 9

© JAKwriter aka writerJAK -- January 2024

All rights reserved. No republication without approval of the author.

Scanning for AI learning, data scrapping, and similar activities is expressly prohibited.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could see the sadness in their eyes. How were we going to get out of here? So much of the discussion this afternoon and tonight was tied to their fear of losing me and never seeing me again. Our children never getting to see me, knowing me, or calling me, "Daddy." This time *I* was the one who threw *THEM* a double whammy through the link we shared. Damn that felt good, as was seeing them smile...and Lyn suddenly pointing. Yep, she, and now the others, could see the outline of the door. Questions now were: could we open it and where did it lead?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We stared at the door for what seemed like forever before each of us tried to find a way to open it. I stayed in the room with Lyn and Lee. The others went to the others. Ten, fifteen, maybe twenty minutes went by with no one finding a key or any other way to open the door.

Stepping back, I looked at it again, then tried linking with my wives and slinging some magic at it. Nothing happened. Not with the door, but with me slinging magic at it: nada, zip, and nil. Looking at Lee, she shrugged her shoulders with the universal salute of "don't ask me." Lyn gave me a look that said that I should know better. I guess it's a training thing.

The sixteen of us were gathered once again staring at the blasted door. It was a real door, just with no way to open it, at least from this side. I could feel despair once again coming from them. Me, I was sure something was going to change. That damned door would open. I walked back up to it and started to tap. The wall around the door sounded more solid and the door more hollow. The difference was subtle, but it was there.

Once again, I stepped back. This time, though, there was a snick and a click. We all looked opening door. A shadowy figure emerged from behind it. As it entered the room, we all gasped in surprise. It was Crown Princess Charlene, dressed in what could be best called royalty's version of commoner's clothing.

"I can help you escape," she offered.

Quick on the draw, Lotte responded. "What's your price?"

"A baby," she stated as she pointed at me. "He has to fuck me and impregnate me. That's my price. Fuck me now and I'll lead you out to safety."

That started a cacophony of discussion by my wives, quickly interrupted by my response of "No!"

Charlene looked surprised to hear me say that once again. It also shut down my wives' discussion. I politely continued, "Princess, if my wives agree, I'll only be fucking you after we get to safety. You get your baby when we are safe and free."

The Princess was about to respond when Sarah and Lotte pulled into a huddle with the others. The gist of the discussion was that if I fucked Charlene, she'd be my wife. That was a BIG problem. I pointed out we needed to get out of here and soon. I didn't see any way this wasn't going to happen, so I asked if there was a way to lessen the impact. I really didn't want to have another wife, but some chick who lived away from me and only saw once in a great while wouldn't be a problem. That drove more whispered discussion that only ended when Charlene interrupted.

"We need get moving. OK with doing it after you get out here, but we need to leave now!"

The ladies were all in sleep wear and scrambled to change into something better. The Princess was annoyed with the delay. I could see her calculation. If there had been no discussion AND if I was one pump chump, like many male goblins were rumored to be, she'd be pregnant. Whether she would have dumped us or not was very open question.

I was about to leave to change out of my new jammies when Charlene again interrupted.

"Don't change. Your new clothes all have trackers in them." I looked down and waved my hands over my jammies and she continued. "Those don't." I assumed that was because I got hauled here in a robe and didn't have anything else to wear. They likely thought why would I try to leave in my jammies.

Lyn had changed her clothes and was carrying one of my new outfits to me. Hearing what Charlene said, she did a quick turn and disappeared. Others were filtering in, but Charlene was still talking.

"Look, we have to move. They were ready to hit you all with sleeping gas, when suddenly all the surveillance went down, along with a lot of other stuff in the area. All of it crashed, magical and mundane. They're trying to fix it right now, at least the gas part. Once they get it up, they're going to activate it, even if the other surveillance is still down."

That answered my question about where the magic went when I tried to open the door.

"How long does it take effect? And how long after they use it will they come in?" asked Dani.

"Five to ten minutes, at most. But they'll wait an hour or two to be sure you're all well under unless they get one of the surveillance systems up. Depending on which one and what it can or cannot see or hear, they may still wait, gas you again, or just come in."

Everyone had come back except for Lyn. None with bags. Charlene looked at all of us, continuing, "Isadora really doesn't care if any of you live." Looking at me, she said, "If you survive great, if not..." She then looked at my nine new wives. "She'll settle for the stored sperm in the nine of you. She knows you were fucked and impregnated last night, and you haven't disposed of them yet."

That puts a fun spin on things. I was ready to go, as was everyone else. Lyn dashed in with a small backpack on her back. I gave her a look and got confirmation. She had everything in her bag of tricks. How fucking big is it?

Charlene led us through the door into a very narrow hallway, carefully locking it from the hallway side. Obviously, a secret passage leading somewhere, hopefully away from Isadora. I wasn't 100% convinced the Princess was any less nuts, but until she got her baby, she was likely trustworthy. If she wanted to just get knocked up by one of the packets of stored sperm, there were much safer and more ruthless ways to do it.

Charlene led us single file, this way and that, through the back passages of the Palace. My wives stuck me in the middle, away from the Princess and away from any danger that might appear behind us. We'd been sneaking around for well over half an hour, closer to an hour per the mental feedback from three of my wives. So far, no alarms from what we could detect. Miriam, one of my six three holers, was just behind the Princess and relayed to all of us that we were close to the exit.

A few minutes later, we all stopped. Charlene informed us that we were about to enter a little used, but still public, hallway. It was only a short distance to the vehicle that would carry us out of the Palace, but we would be at risk. We should spread out as we left the passage and follow her. Try not to get too bunched up but avoid straggling behind. Her mother-hen act was understandable. She'd be sneaking out with us and be very much at risk if discovered assisting us escape.

Without any fanfare, we exited the passage. As she opened the door, Charlene set it to auto-lock when it closed and gave us a mild admonition to not let it close until the last of us exited. We got through without incident and walked casually down the hallway. There was no one in sight as we approached what appeared to be a service door.

The Princess opened it and lo and behold, there was the fancy bus we arrived in. With the same gazillion year old male goblin who drove us. I made sure I was the last out, thinking Charlene just might leave the others behind if I got on the bus first. The driver gave me big smile before going back to his typical dour expression as he closed the passenger loading door.

It was funny to see that everyone was trying to hide in, behind, or under something in the passenger compartment. Checking the back, four were squeezed into the bathroom. Looking back at the driver, he indicated I should just sit on the floor against the back wall of the bus. Once I was seated, the bus started moving, again with a jerk, a stop, and another jerk. I thought to blame the driver, but then again, it could be just the bus.

A short drive got us to an inspection point. The driver opened the passenger loading door and a guard stepped in. Oddly, she stayed on the bottom platform, chatting with the driver for a minute or so, then stepped off. While she was talking to the driver, someone was banging around as they checked the baggage compartments under us. The banging stopped when the guard got off. The driver closed the door, and we were off again. Same thing happened at a second checkpoint. Apparently, this was the last one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chief Inspector Rudolph was, as usual, in early after working late. She had just sat down at her desk when she got a message from her contact in Queen Isadora's Palace. "The Donor" and his wives were on the move. Given the time difference between her location and the Palace, it was just after midnight there.

A quick series of calls got Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen headed in to assemble their teams. Several other messages went to her people already in the districts around the Palace. Hopefully, they'd be able to intercept them before the Queen's guards did.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two or three minutes later the driver called out. "Hey! Yooze kin git up! Ands whairz wez goin'?"

Everyone got out of their "hiding place" with a few moans and groans, particularly the four that stuffed themselves in the dinky ass bathroom. Lotte walked forward and whispered something to the driver. He nodded his head, then made a left turn a few moments later. Meanwhile Lotte was talking to someone not on the bus with us. I noticed they don't have cell phones here, but they have something equivalent. I'm just never in a position to see what the fuck it is.

Charlene sat down next to Lotte, and they talked quietly as the bus turned multiple times before getting on a straight road. Conversations with the other gals were equally quiet. I just chilled. Not much to do and lots to worry about, like if the Queen discovered we were missing and was there an All-Points Bulletin or a Be on the Lookout for us. With those wonderful and similar thoughts in my head, I almost missed that the bus was off the straight road and back to short straights and lots of turns. After a few minutes of "in town" maneuvering, the bus nearly stopped as it made hard right, then pulled straight, then parked. I had to wonder, were we at our destination or had we just been pulled over.

The bus driver looked bad and said, "Wez hair!"

We all rose up, Lotte at the fore, and got off the bus. We were next to what looked like a medical building. A door was open, and we went through it, down a hallway, and to a medium sized waiting room with a colorful sign stating we were at the Yellow Brick Women's Clinic. Waiting for us were a dozen attractive goblin women, all looking like doctors or nurses.

Lotte stepped forward to the group. "Thanks for coming. I have The Donor and nine of us have sperm packets. He needs to pay for our trip, so we need a clinic room for him and her, pointing at Charlene. While he's...paying her, we'll recover and dispense the nine packets, then leave."

The Princess and I got escorted to a nice room with a bed, a sink, a toilet, and a shower. The medical version of a hotel room. While we drove, I had a nice mental talk with my six. They explained that by isolating Charlene from the rest, it would make her marriage bond to me weaker since she wouldn't integrate with them. Thus, I'd have a greater bond with them and a lesser bond with the Princess.

While I had been musing, Charlene had gotten naked and was getting me out of my jammies. The lust in her eyes was interesting. It wasn't just lust for me or a baby. It was lust for what her having a child would do. She was eager to do the deed. Problem was, I wasn't getting hard. I know we wanted to get out of here ASAP, but until I fucked Charlene, we weren't going anywhere.

Starting with basics, I forced her down on the bed, leveraging her legs apart. Her smoothly shaved slit was dripping with her arousal. Much to her shock, I put my head between her legs and started to lick her slit, causing her to buck her hips in response. A quick flick to her protruding pearl caused her legs to clamp my head against her pussy. The more I did, the closer she came to cumming, and I finally got hard. A quick shift and I was probing her, pushing deeper and deeper as she grabbed me and humped her hips trying to drive me all the way in.

A last push by me, her legs clamped around me pulling me in, and I was balls deep. Now the fucking started. She was close, I wasn't. She very much became the aggressor as she tried to milk my dick with her pussy, trying to get my cum. Meanwhile, my strokes seemed to hit her g-spot, finally tripping her over the edge and taking me with her.

"You did it!" she cried. "I'm pregnant...with twins." She then hugged me closely.

Little did she know we weren't done. While not a virgin, I was going to make her a Three Hole Slut. From what my wives had told me, this would boost her magic somewhat. Not as much as Lyn or the others, but still a boost, which would help protect her from any shenanigans Isadora decided to pull. It would also link her more strongly to me, making it much harder for her to deceive me or otherwise take advantage of me.

"My fucking bitch sister won't be Queen much longer," she continued. My puzzled look caused her to explain better. "My sister is Queen because she's the oldest and neither of us have children. If I have a child or children before her, then I'll be Queen. She tried to get pregnant, but none of the sperm she got was viable or she miscarried. The Palace had the last goblin male sperm supply, and she only used it on herself."

Made sense to me. He or she that has a biological heir wins the prize. The one that doesn't, is an also ran. In some ways, what the Queen wanted to do with me made sense, from a power politics perspective.

I was musing too much and not acting, so I surprised Charlene when I pushed her to her knees and stuck my re-hardened dick in her face. The shock in her eyes was amazing to see as I poked her lips with the tip, then running it along them as she resisted opening her mouth.

"Charlene, you need to open up and suck my cock. Get me to blow in your mouth and for you to swallow. After that, I'm going to tap your ass and leave a final load there. You're going to leave here pregnant and as my Three Hole Slut."

To say she was bad at sucking cock is an understatement. She was awful. Eventually, she got the job done and there was a very mild glow from her hair. After blowing my wad so easily with my six, the time to do this made me wonder if there was enough time for me to take her last hole.

With that, there was a knock on the door and Elise looked in. "Are you done yet? We need to get moving."

I looked back and replied, "Give me five more minutes." With that, I grabbed Charlene and hauled her into the showers. The water warmed up fast. I soaped up my cock and her rosebud. Without much foreplay, I gently pushed myself in. Her sphincter slowly yielded. I didn't try to get all the way in, just enough to wank off and dump a squirt or two. Charlene face looked pained as my short strokes probed her asshole. With a last push in, I let go. A single shot, but it was enough. Charlene's hair lightly flared, significantly less bright than Lyn or the others, but it did flare.

I felt the link with her, stronger than with my wives that I'd only fucked, but much weaker than my three-hole virgins that I'd made my sluts. I could see on Charlene's face that she understood what I'd done. She was not only pregnant, but she was also my wife, and I'd given her a boost to her magical powers. That would help her protect our unborn children and would let her stay in contact with me.

I quickly washed up and put my jammies back on. "Charlene, I have to leave now. Take a few minutes to get cleaned up, then stay safe until out babies are born. You're my wife now, so I'll know if you are in trouble."

Her response from the shower floor was, "Take care husband. But what's your name?"

I laughed and told her, "I'm JAK. When I see you again, I'll tell you what that stands for." I then kissed her for the first time, eliciting a glowing smile.

Lyn looked in the door just as I was reaching for the door handle. "Are you ready to go? Oh...you have a new Three Hole Slut! Congratulations Princess!"

Charlene looked up at her and waved. I walked out the door as Lyn pulled me down a new corridor. I was quickly stuffed into a van of some type, along with the rest of my wives. The sixteen of us were very cozy. Fortunate, I was sitting next to Lotte, who gave me a run down on all the fun going on while I was having sex with the Princess...hmmm...soon to be Queen?

Anyhow, the quick version is my nine new wives gave their sperm packets to the doctors and nurses that were waiting for us to their Clinics. One was left with the nurse from Yellow Brick. Seven more were disbursed geographically. The last was going to the Clinic of the nurse that was smuggling us out of town. Lotte said we were going to hide out with a friend. She wouldn't say who but did say we should be safe.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eliza was concerned. Her operatives in and around Isadora's Palace hadn't been able to rendezvous with them. Her contact in the Palace notified her that Isadora was now aware of the escape and the Palace Guard was being deployed to recapture "The Donor". Checking on the teams led by Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen; all were at the local Portal awaiting transit. An emergency call from Vixen gave her the bad news. Isadora had the Portals accessing Goblin territory shut down. None of them could get through.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally got a look at the device Lotte made calls on when she pulled it out and started listening to someone. It looked a lot like an old flip phone, but it wasn't hinged. It did fold. I saw it do it when she put it away. Then I saw the grim look on her face.

"The Portals are closed. The Queen ordered them closed," she announced.

Whispered shock ran through my wives. I was puzzled. Mainly because I apparently missed the discussion about the escape plan because I was fucking Charlene.

"So, what do we do?" I asked. "I assume we needed to get through the Portal to get to our hideout."

Lotte got back on her phone and made three calls. The last one was the longest. Everyone was waiting for her to say something. After a pause, she called the driver. They talked for about fifteen seconds before Lotte hung up.

"We're going to switch vehicles. This is a delivery van that is scheduled to be at the local Portal. We were just going to go through. With it closed, the van will be held there and inspected." Lotte held up her hand to hold off conversation. "We'll stop in a few minutes and get in the other vehicle, which will take us to a place we can hide until the Portals reopen."

I wasn't sure how that was going to work. Even if they reopened them, I'd expect there would still be inspections. I kept my mouth shut as the van stopped. A few moments later, the back doors opened, and we got out onto a covered loading dock along with our nurse escort. As soon as we were all out, the driver closed and locked the van's back doors, then got in the front, and drove off.