Goblin Wives - NORTH POLE Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you see that! What did the Queen's Champion do? Did she just kill "The Donor" and those with him? Can we get a close up? Can you see any survivors?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gretchen motioned for her forces to carefully advance on the now ruined warehouse, wondering what had happened. She hadn't done anything. None of her people had done anything. They were just waiting for the damned shield to drop.

Crowds that had been drawn to the area, due to their work schedule at the neighboring business or curiosity, were now getting restless. News had identified "The Donor" being in the building and had also informed them about the fighting around the nine Clinics. Gretchen was forced to turn her troops back to reinforce the security perimeter. The crowd was getting ugly as word of who was in the warehouse, with chants of anger rippling through them.

With a surge, the crowd attacked the Queen's Guard and their allies. Gretchen had to divert all her forces to reinforce the line. Despite that, the crowd was breaking through, only stopped when Gretchen's personal guard intervened. The situation was getting out of control fast and additional reinforcements weren't readily available due to the skirmishes at the Clinics. Reserves were on the way, but we're still too far away.

Suddenly the sky was filled with lightning, with multiple strikes around the warehouse. The electricity continuously arced between the sky and ground, separating the crowd from the Queen's Guard. Sliding down each of the electrical arcs was a single Vylkyrie, wings spread wide and gleaming swords in each hand. In a synchronized movement, they all touched ground at the same time. Electrical arcs flew wingtip to wingtip, creating a snapping and crackling cordon around the warehouse.

The Vylkyrie looked like they were made of ice: white skin, hair, and clothing, with hints of various shades of blue. They stood in alternating positions, one facing out to the crowd, the next in towards the ruined warehouse. The one closest to the Queen's Champion was looking at her with a sharp and icy stare, the Vylkyrie's eyes seemingly boring into her soul.

The noise and spectacle had masked thein the background. Pushing through the crowds, half passing through the Vylkyrie cordon and the other half not, was a Cohort of the High Council's Troll Legion. War Trolls, each twelve to thirteen feet tall, armed and armored, and led by the biggest of them all, a Centurion with white hair and wielding a huge Warhammer.

The Centurion walked over to Gretchen, looking down at the Queen's Champion. "So, are you in charge of this cluster fuck? You better hope everyone in there is alive."

Gretchen didn't know what to say. She and her people hadn't done a thing, other than trapping "The Donor" in the warehouse and forcing him to activate the shield. Looking around she could see everyone was in shock and she wondered if it could get worse. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"DID YOU SEE THAT! VYLKYRIE AND WAR TROLLS! The High Council must be upset. To call both out of barracks is almost unheard of. One or two, maybe, but this looks like a full Cohort of Trolls and a Company of Vylkyrie. And we are getting reports that more Vylkyrie and elements of the Troll Legion have arrived at the nine Clinics and are separating the combatants. Reports are at least two additional Cohorts have been deployed along with another Company of Vylkyrie."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm Helga," the War Troll Centurion said.

SHIT! The fucking First Centurion of the First Cohort. Isadora has really fucked up this time and I'm fucking on the hook for it. Looking up at the Troll, she responded, "I'm Gretchen, the Queen's Champion."

Next to them a column of twisting light formed, growing in diameter as it grew in brightness. Gretchen had no idea what was going on but had a feeling she was about to be fucked, really fucked, as in fucked up by someone worse than who was already here. Not getting smashed by the Centurion's Warhammer was a big clue in her mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Zoom in! That's First Centurion Helga Helmcrusher. She leads the 1st Century of the 1st Cohort! Looks like she's talking to Gretchen Grunwald, the Queen's Champion. Too bad we can't hear what they are saying."

"Wait, what's that happening next to them!"

Viewers could see a column of twisting light. Shades of red, green, yellow, and blue all intermixed as the column grew taller and wider. Suddenly, it all disappeared, revealing a figure.

"Oh No! That's Ysssla! She hasn't been seen publicly since the Eldrich Wars over fifteen hundred years ago! She's said to have killed and eaten two of the Elder Gods that led the attack on NORTH POLE!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gretchen was shocked by the presence of the new individual next to her. Ysssla! The malevolent monster used in all stories to get misbehaving children to obey. Eat your food, or Ysssla will eat you. Clean your room, or Ysssla will sleep under your bed. Be nice to grandpa or Ysssla will take you away. The ultimate scary monster because she was a monster, a very scary monster. A dark skinned, large breasted woman with a cobra hood, sharp teeth and fangs, clawed fingers, and the body of a snake.

Ysssla was not amused as she moved over to Gretchen and Helga, staring intently at the goblin.

"Why have you woken me from my sssleep? The sssleep where I dream of the destruction of worldsss, the death of millionsss, and the vanquishing of my enemiesss. Why do you disturb my sssleep? You and your Queen have awakened me. Do you know what the meansss? Should I tell you? Perhapsss I ssshould eat your children. Ah, but you have none. Perhapsss I should take from you your future children. Ah, but you have no malesss to give you a child.

Gretchen dared not answer. Ysssla was reported to be both the High Priestess of an extinct cult and the High Sorceress of her now extinct people. All the stories, plays, and shows told that Ysssla brooked no fools, and the Gretchen had a feeling she was seen as a fool.

"Perhapsss you ssshould have watched over them better. Perhapsss you ssshould not have ridiculed them asss the plansss of the mad elf were affecting them. Perhapsss you ssshould have sssheltered them and protected them as they protected you. Perhapsss you ssshould have, but you did not."

Ysssla looked Gretchen in the eyes, boring into her soul.

"You had best pray to your gods or hope that you are lucky. Pray or hope that those in the building live. Pray and hope that they are unharmed. Pray and hope for your own salvation."

With that, Ysssla slithered away and closer to the collapsed warehouse. Rising to her full height, she extended her arms, moving them and her body in asynchronous motion as words of POWER were said. All eyes were on her. For almost an hour, she performed her ritual. Without warning, the wreckage of the warehouse sprang back into position, still twisted and deformed. Ysssla stared at the ground revealed. The ground where eighteen had stood next to a limousine.

For another hour she looked. All continued to watch her, wondering what she was doing, when all the wreckage crashed back down. Ysssla turned and moved back to Gretchen and Helga.

"You are lucky, very lucky. They did not die. If they had, you and your Queen'sss livesss would be forfeited. Be thankful that the husssband of those women did sssomething unexpected. That he demonstrated sssomething that ssshould not be. That he did what he had to in order to protect his wivesss and children, yet refusssed to leave behind the two that weren't. Be thankful asss you face the trialsss ahead. As painful asss they might be, my methodsss of achieving your demissse would be much, much worssse."

With that last statement, Ysssla reformed her column of light and disappeared. Gretchen wondered what else was going to befall her, when she noticed some humanoid reindeer in brown uniforms approaching. Two walked up to her, while the others moved towards her troops.

"Hello Ms. Grunwald," one of them said. "I'm Detective Dasher and this is Detective Dancer," pointing to the reindeer next to her. "We have a few questions for you. The other Detectives on our teams will be talking to your soldiers individually."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Queen was furious. Isadora had seen everything come apart. Why? It was only a male. Who cares about them? Why did the High Council send the Vylkyrie and the Troll Legion? Didn't they understand that it was a Royal Right to have "The Donor" and his sperm as Royal Property? Didn't they realize she needed a child and that any price was worth spending to have one?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chief Inspector Rudolph was still in the High Council Chambers. Video and reports from the field indicated that everything was getting back to, if not normal, something less chaotic than what had transpired over the last few hours. The presence of the Vylkyrie, the Trolls, and her Detectives helped calm things down. The Palace Guard and the Queen's Guard were both under guard as the investigation regarding "The Donor" and his disappearance was being investigated.

The doors to the Chambers opened and Ysssla moved to the center, turning to acknowledge each of the Councilors before facing the High Chancellor.

"He is gone. As are those who were with him. None of them are in NORTH POLE. None of them are in any nearby dimension. Nor is he in the dimension or on the world of those you are bringing or have brought: Jacob, Jimmy, Megan, Brittany, Lucinda, Gloria, or Katy. He is not there because he is not from there. His dimension, his world, is a near twin, a near perfect reflection, thus is able to be hidden in its shadow. A dimension and world warded and protected from travelers and visitors, whether they be of benevolent or malign intent. How Mrs. Claus found him? How she brought him here? That is a mystery as great as where he and those with him have gone."

"We have one hope to find him, one hope to recover him. If he is still with Mrs. Claus, we may be able to find him through her bag."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brittany, Gloria, Luci, and Katy were released in the morning and taken to new housing. A beautiful apartment with views of snow capped mountains and green valleys. Every room had a view, including the eight bedrooms. The four wondered why that many since they'd likely need two at best. The master bedroom had a bed big enough for the four of them to sleep comfortably together.

At lunch time, a visitor knocked on the door and requested their presence at the NORTH POLE News Studio. Yes, they were supposed to have the day off, but there was a big story breaking and they hoped the four would like to get involved.

A short trip to the Station and each got pulled in different directions. Brittany was seeing the big story that was occurring in Goblin territory. Luci and Gloria were shown the same but were introduced to the Research team getting background on all the players, major and minor. Katy was shown around and introduced to everyone as Brittany's Girl Friday. She'd be the runner for anything and everything Brittany needed, so she was taken to all the major points in and around the Studio. Where to get food. Where the bathrooms were. Where was Brittany's office, the one Luci and Gloria would share, and that of the key people Brittany would be working with.

Once the four were back together, eating a late lunch, Brittany wondered aloud where Jacob and Jimmy were. A large and very tall, over nine feet tall, woman overheard her statement and came over from the table where she had been eating.

"Hi, I'm Maude. I'm your HR Rep." Noting their stares, she continued, "I'm a troll, but don't worry, I'm a very nice person. You were supposed to be here tomorrow, but since you're here today, I can get all the HR stuff done before you leave. As for Jacob, he's still in his Sexual Harassment Training Class," looking at the watch on her wrist, noting the time, "he's got another three hours before he's done. As for Jimmy, he and Megan are having a very nice day off. I got them a very nice apartment and I've heard Megan really likes the views."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Megan was ecstatic. She loved the new apartment, and she loved her mate. Since arriving, she'd been getting her cream as often as she could from Jimmy. Unlike where he'd come from where her abilities were more limited, here she could boost him up. Good thing they had lots of food to keep his energy up.

She was looking forward to late tonight when Jimmy was fast asleep after being repeatedly drained. The cliff from their balcony was close enough and she had seen in the distance a herd of delicious Mountain Sheep on the cliffside. She was ready to hunt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacob was wondering when this training would end. His ass was stretched out and sore, despite all the lube the Satyrs had used. His jaw and throat were sore as well. Taking in the Satyr dicks had been a challenge, but he'd done it. He'd deep throated twelve of their eighteen inches and was hoping to get all eighteen by the end of the class. Thankfully, the Witch Hazel had left after sucking him off three times earlier in the day. He was fucking scared she'd bite it off. Since she left, he'd cum at least a dozen times. His cum had been collected and fed to him, jointing the Satyr sperm that had been swallowing. He passed on lunch, when it was offered, since he was getting a protein shake every ten to fifteen minutes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smolder continued to look at the report about Brittany. She was still unaccepting of the findings. A quick hunt would settle her down. As she moved to her cavern, a message came in from the High Council. A quick review resulted in a huge smile.

Rapidly transforming into her Greater Fire Wyvern form, Smolder summoned her sisters and the seven of them shifted into the skies above Queen Isadora's Palace. They could see the Vylkyrie and Trolls below as they circled the Palace. Smolder signaled four of her sisters to stay aloft while Smolder and the other two quickly dove into the main courtyard of the Palace and landed with a dramatic flair of their wings. The three transformed into their greater humanoid form and, with Smolder in the lead, entered the Palace looking for the Queen.

None who saw them missed the grin Smolder displayed as she approached the Queen's Chambers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mad elf's rash was getting worse, with it constantly feeling the need to itch. The medical people didn't seem to care, as they left ointment that didn't seem to do anything to help.

It wondered if it was New Year's yet. It didn't think so, but it was losing track of time. It started to giggle. On New Year's Day, everyone would soon see that Santa could be naughty too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke with a splitting headache. Some fucker must have spiked my drink at the Christmas Party. The fucking flashing lights on the Christmas Tree were going to make my head explode. Without warning, my stomach rebelled and I rushed to the bathroom, almost tripping over something on the floor. Dipping my head over the toilet, I started preying to the porcelain god.