Goblore Pt. 02

Story Info
Learning about the Goblin gals...and confronting threats!
13.7k words
4.76
11.5k
39

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heyyy it's only been a year since the last installment how bad can that be oh jeez. Anyways, this is part 2 so might as well read (or reread!) the first part before continuing. Anyways! Goblins! Isekai! Action! Buttjobs! This has everything you'd want in a story. Or the things that I like in stories anyways.

****************************

"You don't have to make a big production out of this," Vee said, her calm demeanour beginning to grate on Jesse. It was, in fact, a big deal to be told to give up a sample of his semen to someone who is effectively a stranger. The nighttime encounter with Zixie was one thing, and he probably shouldn't have gone through with that, but the premeditated encounter in such a clinical setting almost made it worse.

"I beg to differ. You're not the one being asked to...well, I guess there's no real equivalent I can compare this to, but this is weird, Vee."

"Only if you make it weird. This is purely a medical evaluation. Surely you have these kinds of tests in your own world."

"Well, yeah, but I've never done them. There's been no need to analyze my...fuck." He pressed his head into his hands and scavenge his brainspace for an excuse to not do this. But Zixie had determined quite clearly that he could produce. It was only a matter of time before he had to relent. But that didn't mean he was happy about it. "Alright. If your people's help is contingent on this. Where can I go?"

Vee raised an eyebrow. "Why? You can do it here, I don't mind."

"What if I don't want to do it here?"

"Well, I'd much rather you perform where I can see. It'll make for better notes on my part, and I can fill in some of the blanks of your anatomy. Go ahead, I'll wait until you strip." She got out a pad and paper and jotted down something preliminary in an indecipherable shorthand. When she looked up again, Jesse had still not lost his clothes. "Well? I don't have all day, you know."

Jesse grumbled, but started removing his shirt and pants. He told himself this was just like a Doctor's visit. A really, really inappropriate Doctor's visit. Her eyes didn't waiver when he slid down his underwear, leaving him in his shoes and socks only.

"Fascinating. I was expecting something larger, given your excessive height."

He scowled through a brush. "It gets bigger! I'm just...it shrinks when I get nervous, or whatever..."

She nodded, though the look on her face told him that she didn't quite believe the excuse. "Look, I get that it may be difficult to perform in these circumstances. Perhaps I can assist?" Before he could ask her what she meant by that, she took off the messy apron and opened up the buttons on her blouse. Though these goblin creatures, kith he reminded himself, were small, they all had impressive chests. Vee was no exception. She pulled away her shirt to reveal the true size and heft of her breasts. It had a definite effect. "There we go. Hmm...I suppose it does get bigger."

This was not Jesse's idea of a proud display of masculinity. He couldn't deny her attractive appearance, though he didn't like the idea of it being used against him. Reluctantly, he stroked his growing erection to get this whole display over with.

"Do you normally take this long to get erect?" Vee asked, jotting down more notes.

"I don't appreciated being viewed like a bug in a jar," he replied. He worked himself for a while, managing to keep himself erect but not much beyond. It was taking long enough that the goblin woman pushed his hand away and took charge. She produced an oily substance from a jar on her desk that, when dripped onto his erection, caused a gentle warming sensation. She got to work stroking him off, much to Jesse's restrained delight.

"Let's see if I can make this go a little faster. This is a sterile lubricating compound which shouldn't impact my results any," she said. Her hands, slightly larger than he would have expected from such a small woman but softer than any he'd ever felt on his body pumped his cock with a steady, deliberate rhythm. He didn't object to this. At some level, getting a clinical handjob was slightly less embarrassing than being forced to perform in front of an audience. "Have you had sexual partners before?"

"I'm not a virgin!" he said, hurt by the suggestion.

"It wasn't an accusation. I'm sure all the giant women go crazy for you. You're an attractive man. Mind you, you're the only human I've met, so I could just be drawing conclusions from a lack of data."

"Thanks."

She was good. Really good. With every shiver or jerk of his hips, she mouthed words like she was taking notes in her head. His pleasure points were being efficiently analyzed and cataloged by this strange, green woman. And the way he was being treated, like a horny animal whose semen was needed for breeding...he had to admit, it had an appeal.

A drop of clear pre slid from his tip, which Vee's fingers added to the lubrication she had already applied. "Oh, you're dripping. This isn't all you produce, right?"

"Yes, I'm sure. That's just...ahh...that's just what comes out before."

"Ah. I was just making sure. goblin males produce semen throughout stimulation, sometimes when merely aroused. I'll have to see about finding a way to boost your own production. If you're going to be the sole fertilizing agent to and entire village, you'll need all the output you can make."

Jesse wasn't exactly sure how he felt about improving his output that much, though an increase to the loads he shot would be a welcome boost to the ego, he didn't know if he wanted that to happen as the result of drinking some sketchy potion that a woman small enough to fit in a suitcase came up with via a process indistinguishable from alchemy. The point was academic at this point, and he had much more pressing matters to attend to. Namely, the buildup of pressure in his waist. His movements became more jerky and erratic, and he was having trouble standing still.

"Are you close?" she asked. When he nodded, she grabbed an empty beaker and stroked him off with her other hand. The way she said things like 'there we go' and 'let it out' invoked an unwanted level of arousal that made it far harder to resist his urge than he would have thought possible. It was the twisted parody of a lover's dirty talk that really twisted him up. He was an instrument for her to adjust, experiment with, and ultimately get the results that she wanted.

His toes curls as he shot his load into the waiting beaker. A trio of reasonably sized ropes, followed by a steady drizzle down into the glass. Not what it could have been, considering his late night encounter, and he almost felt self-conscious about not filling more of the container. Vee milked him to completion, getting every drop she could for her analysis. Then she fetched a towel to clean herself and his cock off.

"Thank you. This should be enough," she said with her casual dismissal. Jesse took the hint and dried off his dick before putting his clothes back on.

"So what happens now?"

She swirled the beaker. "I'm going to run some tests to make sure you're fertile enough. I won't know until later, of course."

"What if I'm not fertile? Will I get kicked out?"

"Good question! Hopefully, we can find some other use for you. At the very least, you won't be burned to death. I see this as a step in the right direction."

Flustered and embarrassed, he bit down a sarcastic response and left Vee's hut. There seemed to still be light out, and he needed something to eat.

***

Rather than having individual kitchens, the village had a communal area where meals could be prepared and served. Several tables under a simple canopy made of torn and patched white fabric reminded him of concessions tents from music festivals he'd been to. A handful of goblins ate a kind of stew from rough bowls. At the centre, a very top-heavy woman fussed over a black metal pot over smouldering coals. When she saw him approaching, she beamed.

"Well if it isn't the Shifter! Come to eat us all for dinner, I see," she said with a gentle laugh. Jesse smiled weakly in return, though he didn't especially appreciate the reminder of his close encounter with immolation.

"I don't suppose I could trouble you for some of that? It smells incredible and I haven't eaten since...yesterday, I guess." He used to remark that the only reason he stayed vaguely fit was that he'd forget to eat for long periods of time. With all the shock, near death, and sexual escapades, he'd totally skipped out on at least a day's worth of food.

The chef fetched another bowl and spoon for him, goblin sized of course. "I'm terribly sorry about how you were treated before. Let me make it up to you. Well, I suppose it's not total recompense, but it's the least I can do." She ladled up a hefty bowl of the stew. It was a thick broth with something that looked unlike any animal he'd seen before. There were also cubes of a red potato-like tuber and a dark blue vegetable that landed somewhere between turnip and carrot. A hearty mixture of the strange and familiar, and he thanked her for the bowl.

One glance at the table and chairs available told him he wouldn't fit. He held the bowl with one hand and took a spoonful with the other. His eyes rolled back as a symphony of spices and salt took him away, reminding him of substantive meals from his mother's own crockpot.

"Mmm. That is delicious!"

She beamed. "Glad you liked it. I'm Miri, by the way."

Jesse repeated his name, though he felt a little silly doing it given everyone in the village already knew who he was. "If I might say, you look kinda familiar."

"It's the eyes," she said, pointing briefly to her crimson irises before continuing. "Glora and I shared a womb...and not much else. Again, sorry for the attempted murdering."

"I'll admit it wasn't the best introduction. I get that you're all scared...but your sister seems like she enjoys stirring people up."

She grimaced, absently stirring the pot with her ladle. "Yes, she's been like that ever since we lost the men. Before we left home, she was...well, maybe not rational. But reasonable. This whole mad expedition was her idea. Half the reason I came out on this trip was to keep an eye on her, make sure she didn't do anything stupid. But when the ship sank, then we lost a lot of our number to the woods..." She trailed off, and Jesse took the hint that it was time to switch topics.

"Are you an academic too? Not that being an excellent cook isn't a valuable profession."

She perked back up. "I was the ship's botanist! We collected seeds and plant cuttings wherever we stopped. And it's a good thing too; half the food in this stew came from my samples." She pulled the ladle out, showing off the different vegetable constituents of the stew. "Wild sers, rannics, and a heaping helping of topata roots. The rest is from the local plantlife. Trial and error finding the edible ones! Thankfully Huntress was with us to find the truly poisonous ones or we might have had some real sickness."

"How did she do that?" Jesse asked.

"She tracked animals in the area, looking for the ones they ate. Had a hunch with the rannics here. Or at least they look like rannics. The peel is poisonous, so you have to boil them first to get all the gunk out."

Jesse finished his bowl, pondering on the sheer logistics of feeding dozens of people on what you can grow and find, starting from nothing. "Well you've done incredible so far. The most I've ever grown is some herbs on my windowsill. When I get back, could you give me a tour of what you have so far?"

She beamed. "Of course! Everyone around here has already heard me ramble about gardening. And I miss being a Professor, even if it's a class of one!"

***

Belly full, the sun had faded by the time he'd finished chatting with Miri. A question loomed: could he go to sleep? Zixie's late night visit, though not unpleasant, was something he wanted to avoid. It made him feel like a piece of meat. Moreso, given how Vee had asked him to behave earlier.

He returned to the hut that he'd been assigned. Using furniture, he blocked off the points of entry as best he could. It wasn't exactly palatially appointed; the chairs and table were all rough cuts that looked like they'd be a fountain of splinters if he wasn't careful. But even putting a token weight against the door made him feel a little more comfortable to spend the night.

He'd just relocated the last of the furniture besides his cot when he heard a knock at the door. Sighing, he reflexively said, "Go away, Zixie. Not tonight."

"I'm not here to fuck you," Vee replied through the wood. Jesse shifted off the blockade and opened the door.

"Sorry," he said, motioning to the tipped over chairs, "Precautions so I can get a night's worth of sleep. Going to need it."

She nodded. "I understand. If I had time, which I doubt I will, I'd try to come up with a locking mechanism to keep anyone without a key out. I think I might be able to convert one from a chest I'm not using."

"Really? I...thanks, that'd be great. Is there anything I can do in return?"

"I suppose. Come back alive. Some of the stuff you've described is impossible but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't intriguing. On that subject, I came over to give you this," she handed over a dozen or so sheets of manila-coloured paper, the same she was using to draft her own notes. On top of the pile was a graphite stylus. "Maybe you can write down what you remember about your world's technology, in case...it case you can't get your morgot thing. We only have so much of this stuff, so...write small, I guess?"

He agreed, and she bid him good night. The door closed and he looked at the small stack of paper. Something clicked for him. She'd likely been about to say 'in case you die' before correcting herself. It was entirely possible that he might not make it if he left the village on this quest. In that case, these notes would be pointless. The goblins had a completely different written language. If he died, this would just be scribbles.

At first, the sheer fatalism of that idea make him reel. There was no vast operation of state keeping him alive. No cops, no paramedics, just a small village of tiny women who had been within a hair's breadth of discovering his ignition point. He didn't know a martial art. He didn't practice swordfighting in his spare time. He'd done track in high school and even then hadn't made the cut. He had hazy, nigh inapplicable knowledge of technology's development from bronze age to the modern era solely through video games, movies, and the occasional nonfiction book that had enough battles to keep his attention.

Rather than shock him into a stupor, however, the lingering thoughts of mortality galvanized him. No. Fuck that dimensional wall guardian lady, and fuck fate. He wasn't going to just lay down and die, eaten by whatever the hell monsters could lay out there in the woods. And he didn't want to get rented out like some prize race horse to knock up a whole village of goblins. He'd earn his keep the hard way: by stealing centuries worth of technological innovation from people much smarter than him. He wrote feverishly for hours, bullet points of the last 800 years of technology that he could remember. A shopping list that, if he could pull it off, would get this tiny village up and moving far in advance of anything this world might have to offer.

***

"So? You ready to get going?" Huntress said. He had no idea how long she'd been standing in his doorway. Light had just began to creep into the little village. She was kitted out in the same leathers and pack that she'd been when he'd first seen her, dangling from his feet after falling for a snare trap. He'd barely gotten his clothes on.

"I guess? Do you have some stuff for me? Like, a canteen at least?"

"It's not that long a walk. I dragged your giant carcass by myself from where I found you, you can make it to there without a refreshing beverage." She muttered something else under her breath. Before he got a chance to respond, however, she pulled a container off the side of her pack and handed it to him. It was filled with about half a litre of water. Probably a decent size for a goblin, but not great for humans. Regardless, he thanked her.

They walked together to the outskirts of the village. Unlike the previous stroll, Huntress didn't have an arrow ready to put through his eye. Her bow sat on her shoulder, a quiver on the opposite side ready to be snatched. Though she had the appearance of an experienced woodland hunter, the fact that she was barely over three feet tall did make her look adorable.

"How can you handle yourself in a fight?" she asked.

"Are we expecting a fight?" he replied, thinking back to the ominous comment Vee had almost made the night before.

"I didn't set that trap for grabbits, human. There are much more dangerous things in the woods."

He hadn't seen anything like that on his winding stroll through the woods. It had seemed almost peaceful, in fact. Had he just been lucky? "What kind of dangers?"

"Answer my question first."

He thought back in his life to times he'd been placed in physical danger. Other than a few elementary school fights and getting robbed at knife-point once, he'd lived a fairly charmed life. "I haven't been in a real fight before."

She made a derisive noise. "If you would have said you had, I would have called you a liar. Just stay close to me, then. I'll do my best to keep you from dying."

In any other circumstance, he would have taken the comment and been done with it. But...Huntress was a very small woman. Whether it was macho pride or some level of resentment for her treatment, he snapped back. "If we get into a fight, I'm sure you and your tiny arms will keep us safe."

Jesse almost didn't feel the kick that took out his left knee from under him. He did, however, feel the knife press against his carotid. It had materialized into her hand in an instant, and in less that two more of those he was one quick motion from being bled out onto the dirt like a stuck pig. There was no fury or outrage in her expression: just a singular determination that scared Jesse more than the blade at his throat.

"You are cargo. I am tolerating your existence because Nell told me to, and I respect her more than you'll ever know. Understand?"

Jesse almost nodded, but thought better of it. "Yes, I understand." His vocal cords made the knife vibrate.

"Good." She walked on without him, sheathing the blade as smoothly as it had slid into her hand. He was left to feel the mark where it had pressed into his skin and stand up. His pace was awkward thanks to the ache in his knee, and the walk away from the village gave him plenty of time to re-examine his preconceptions about these tiny creatures.

***

By the time they reached the place where he'd fallen into her snare trap, it was well into morning. Birds were chirping, just like on Earth. It was an idyllic scene from a nature documentary, which made the tension lurking in Jesse's gut worse. He started seeing ethereal horrors lurking around every tree.

"What should I be looking for?" he asked, then quickly added, "I might be useless in a fight, but I'm a second pair of eyes. Might help to keep watch."

Huntress chewed on that. He could tell her natural inclination would be to tell him to shut up, but he was the epitome of a fish out of water. His ignorance of what to look for could get them killed.

"folk. Like that one in the brig."

"Lial, right. Do they live around here?"

"Used to. Had a whole empire, ruled most of the world. Then they fucked up, whole thing collapsed. Now they want it all back. Them and their beasts killed some of us at the beach earlier on, almost all the men went to fight them. Never returned."

At least he had a vague shape for what he should be looking for: smug humanoids. He still felt the absence of a weapon.