All Comments on 'Gobsmacked Ch. 02'

by BigKahunaCat21

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

I Just can't help it. But coming home to find your wife fucking a dozen guys all night long, first beat the shit out of her and then disappear. Coming home to find your wife is a total fucking WHORE, is nothing to smile about! Just cuz you are fool enough to stick your dick into the bored out 19 yr old from next door is no reason to permit you Wife to become the neighborhood Slut wife Whore! I'd have to execute them all. Without prior knowledge and agreement to permit my wife to go slut herself, I'm afraid that that situation would not be the sexy one portrayed her. No Man would say "Oh well, I guess my wife was horny. So it is OK!" Bull Shit, This would send any normal guy back to get his guns! Sorry Dude. Just the way I feel. Which is weird because I have swapped wives a zillion times. But NEVER have I found my wife fucking the whole neighborhood without. And especially without a clue ahead of time. Good Writing tho, sorry about the complaining, just got my blood pressure up visuallizing such a horror scene. Swinging is a matter of trust and communication. This would be horrific to find!

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

So the slut wife finally comes home after total degradation and tells hubby I love you but I want to continue to be a total slut and whore for the neighborhood. Your ok with that right. LOL Sure, what ever makes my slut whore wife happy. LOL any guy could put up with that, wouldn't he.

WetheNorthWetheNorth3 months ago

" I just became a cock whore."

A good reason to kick her to the curb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous