God App Ch. 03

Story Info
A young man begins to corrupt his family.
9.4k words
4.59
70.9k
109

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 03/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xerg
Xerg
807 Followers

Day 2:

"Ahh... Oh! Ahhhh...!"

Alexandria tightly gripped the sheets, her entire body convulsing from her fourth orgasm of the morning. Her joyful squeals were audible but restrained -- I had ordered her not to make too much noise, lest she draw attention from the family.

"Ohh... fuck me more, Master... don't stop..."

We were atop my bed, doggy style, my cock thrusting in and out of her ass. I was naked while Alexandria was in her maid uniform, with her skirt flipped up for a good view. Every time I slammed into her, it would send ripples throughout her enormous brown butt as she squirmed from the intense stimulation. Anal sex was a delightfully different sensation from vaginal; it seemed Alexandria found it slightly painful, but from how readily she'd been cumming, the pleasure must outweigh the pain.

I'd woken up early this morning, planning to question Alexandria about some specifics of the app's abilities, but seeing my goddess maid standing at attention, obedient to my every whim, I let my carnal desires get the better of me.

Still, I'd cum twice myself by now, so it was time to start the conversation... while still fucking her from behind, of course.

"Alexandria, I have some questions for you. You will respond to the best of your knowledge, slut."

"Yes... ahh... yes, Master!"

I slapped her ass just as she started to speak, and was rewarded with a brief but sensual moan. Perhaps Alexandria was a bit of a masochist.

"First things first, I wanted to confirm: all changes I make through the app are permanent?"

"Yep... It's seriously tough to -- oh! -- to change reality, even for me... Mngh... Oh... Whenever I change something, its energy gets all twisty... hoh..."

For the sake of clarity, I'll omit her interruptions for the remainder of our conversation. Just know that every word of hers was delivered falteringly, and every sentence was punctuated by gasps and moans, as if she was constantly on the verge of another orgasm.

"Like, maybe someone mega smart could fix the energy...", she added, "but I'm already super duper smart and I don't know how, so..."

While it was as hilarious as ever to hear the nearly omnipotent "goddess" speak like such an idiot, I knew on the inside that she truly was "super duper smart". Well, not smart enough to avoid becoming my cumdump, I suppose, but I'm inclined to believe her when she says that altering the fabric of the universe isn't an easy task. If I'm hearing her right, whenever the app makes a change, it affects some supernatural property ("energy") of the target that makes subsequent changes difficult. While that's an extremely vague explanation, I doubt I'd understand the specifics if I pressed her for details.

Alexandria's mention of "someone mega smart" implies that there might be some genius among her people that can reverse the app's changes, but I don't think it's worth trying to reach out to them at this point. Inviting attention to myself from her civilization could undo everything I'm working toward; they probably wouldn't take kindly to me enslaving one of their own. Plus, there isn't even any change I'm particularly inclined to undo at the moment. As long as I'm careful and thoughtful with my future changes, everything should be fine.

"Next question: is anyone besides me able to notice the changes to reality?"

As I asked, I reached around to fondle Alexandria's boobs, prompting a coo of pleasure as I pulled on her nipples.

"No way! That'd ruin your fun, Master. But... if someone acts too weird from you fucking with their mind, people can notice that."

That lines up with what I'd observed yesterday. None of my family cared about Mom's physical makeover, but Ashton being polite did raise eyebrows. That was good to know. Since I expected mental changes to be the root of most of my plans, I'd have to make sure that I only involved people already under my control. But that does remind me...

"Can you give the phone new abilities? Like something that could affect a group or a location?"

"Hm... I dunno, maybe. Not until your world's used to the smaller stuff, though..."

That was more promising than I expected. She'd mentioned before that excessive use of her powers would cause problems for this dimension, which is why I only got 20 points a day. This must be similar, that it'd be too risky to alter whole groups of people at once... for now.

Our conversation (and anal sex) continued, but the questions and answers were more mundane after that, so I'll paraphrase the rest. No one but me can use the app (they can see the screen but it won't respond if they touch it) and the points never expire, so I don't have to worry about using all 20 every day.

I also asked Alexandria some more about her people. The gist was that they're very individualistic, so it is unlikely that anyone will come looking for her. Even if they do, according to her, it probably won't be for decades or centuries, since they are essentially immortal beings with a skewed sense of time. She also has no way of contacting them herself as long as she remains in her human form. (Naturally, I then ordered her to never leave her human form without permission.)

Hearing all this, that Alexandria was alone with no help coming, I couldn't help but taunt her a little. She was a "goddess" chained by a mere human, after all.

"Aren't you glad I used your own power against you? That I turned you into my sex slave?"

By this point we had changed positions, reverse cowgirl now. As soon as I spoke, she turned her head to glare at me over her shoulder. My jab had genuinely angered her.

"What the hell are you talking about? I'm totally not your slave, Master", my goddess maid spat in a venomous tone, as she rode my cock like there was no tomorrow.

I laughed loudly, and came inside her again. As always, Alexandria thanked me.

--------------

Once again, my family and I were gathered around the breakfast table. For now, it was a normal breakfast, with Alexandria camped out in my room like yesterday.

I hadn't just been fucking Alexandria over the past twelve hours... or at least, not entirely. I'd also put a good amount of thought into how I'd use the app for the next few days and decided on some short-term goals:

First, I want to test out the third icon as soon as possible: the expensive 10 point change that could "alter an individual's core nature". I was too caught up in using mental changes yesterday and put myself below 10 points before I even realized, but it's imperative that I have a full understanding of my capabilities going forward.

Second, I need to alter my family to accept Alexandria's presence. Hiding her for a day was one thing, but I have no confidence that I'd be able to keep that up indefinitely. (Plus, if I'm being frank, I want to fuck her freely out in the open.)

Third, for the moment, I should focus on the people I've already altered -- Mom, Emma, Ashton, Will and Junette -- rather than expanding my sphere of influence further. 20 points a day isn't that many if shit hits the fan or if I draw the attention of a large organization like the police. Building my harem will have to be a gradual process.

More specifically, I should concentrate on corrupting my family. My plan for Will and Junette is already in motion, and for now it requires no action on my part. On top of that, today is Friday. I can use the whole upcoming weekend to tinker with my family unrestricted.

Now ready for action, I turned my attention outward and glanced around the table at each of my family members.

It was still such a turn-on to see the new Mom. She was dressed relatively conservatively today, but there wasn't a wardrobe change in the world that could hide her curves. To think, just shedding some pounds had unlocked so much sex appeal. I bet her patients loved the new view... well, not that they could remember how she used to be. Mom's a doctor at a local hospital, incidentally. The respectable salary is the only way she's been able to support us all on her own over the years.

Emma's transformation was subtler, especially since her clothes were rarely form-fitting, but her boobs were so much larger now that you could tell she was different if you knew where to look. Her hoodie was slightly taut around the chest, and sometimes she'd position her arms in ways that prominently pushed up her new tits. Maybe some of her mannerisms were more appropriate for a flat-chested body? Her face had already been cute, so this was just a cherry on top.

And then Ashton. I hadn't interacted with him much since yesterday's breakfast, but he'd continued to be uncharacteristically polite to the whole family. He was still blunt and casual in how he'd phrase things, but that was just who he was. I hadn't completely upended his preferences or personality, after all.

Physically, although I must stress that I am aggressively straight, I'd have to admit Ashton was fairly handsome, in a rugged kind of way. He kept himself in shape and usually wore tank tops to show off his biceps. He was also tall, the tallest member of our family, with his entire body covered in a modest tan as a natural consequence of all that outdoor practice (specifically, he played football).

Not about to waste any time, I pulled out my phone and hovered my finger over the star icon next to Ashton's name, the symbol to change one's "core nature". He was the obvious candidate for this test. I couldn't foresee any situation where I'd have to alter Emma or Mom's "core nature"; mental changes should suit my needs perfectly for those two. But Ashton, as things currently stand, will be of very little use to me. I'm not the type to get off on watching him fuck someone else.

I clicked the star icon, and the result was unexpected. Rather than the text window of a physical change or the supernatural "pause" of a mental change, I was brought to another screen which listed... attributes. Scrolling through the list, there were hundreds, maybe thousands. Every facet of Ashton's being was listed here somewhere, everything from his physical traits, like age and skin color, to mental ones, like hobbies and even sexual fetishes.

Intuitively, I could tell that I could edit any of these fields, but only one for every 10 points I spend. Frankly, a lot of these fields could be affected with a basic physical or mental change, but there were several others where that would be impossible.

The fields were loosely grouped together by category, and eventually (just above "Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual") I found the one I was looking for.

It read "Sex: Male".

A slight nervousness began to rise up from within me. I was confident and comfortable with making physical and mental changes, but these "core" changes were technically uncharted waters. There was always the slim possibility something could go wrong. Nonetheless...

I overwrote the field. It now read "Sex: Female".

There was no fanfare, no supernatural confetti. After I'd made my change, I was simply redirected back to the app's main screen, with my point total reduced to 10. However, I was barely aware of this, because most of my attention was focused on Ashton.

For a terrifying moment, nothing happened... but then, as quickly as Mom's transformation yesterday, Ashton changed. His broad torso and shoulders narrowed, their rough edges softening dramatically. His muscular arms retained their well-toned appearance, but became thinner and sleeker. His dark brown hair lengthened into a ponytail, complete with hair tie. His facial structure lost its sharp angles, becoming more feminine. And of course, his completely flat chest swelled outward, rounding out into a pair of well-formed breasts.

My older brother... was now my older sister.

Ashton -- let's call her Ash -- was still as tall as ever, and his -- her -- overall vibe had survived the transition completely intact. Even to strangers, Ashton was an obvious jock, and Ash was the same. She looked just as built as any female athlete I'd seen around campus, although where Ashton was bulky, I'd say Ash was slender. It didn't look like there was an ounce of fat anywhere on her body.

I wasn't sure what to expect on the boob front with this change but, oh man, it did not disappoint. As with Mom's clothes yesterday, Ashton's tank top had warped with his body, so what used to be a hairy male chest was now a heaping helping of female cleavage. It helped that his -- sorry, her -- new tits were very large. Not quite as big as Mom or Emma, but if I'm being honest, only slightly so. And, well, let's just say Ashton hadn't been wearing a bra, so I guess neither was Ash.

I'd been gawking at her for long enough that Ash noticed my gaze and coughed.

"Everything alright, little bro?"

Oh god, her voice. It was husky, but undeniably female.

Shifting to hide my boner, I said "Oh, sorry, I was zoned out thinking about class today." It was a lame excuse, but Ash politely didn't press.

I even surprised myself at how quickly I was lusting after my new sister. Only seconds ago, Ash had been a man, but looking at her now, that somehow felt completely irrelevant. Her past didn't matter. For the rest of her life, Ash would live as a woman, merely because I had willed it. That absolute power, the ease with which I had completely and irreversibly altered her life, was... intoxicating.

My eyes once again roamed around the breakfast table, taking in my family as a whole.

My mature, bombshell mother.

My cute, nerdy little sister.

My athletic, tomboy older sister.

As of now, I was the only man at this table, and I was going to make this whole family mine.

Luckily, I still had enough points to enact three mental changes, one for each of them. I already knew exactly what I was going to do. To my mother and both sisters, I sent the following:

"Whenever I say something is common sense, you will internalize whatever I say as truth, as if you had believed it your whole life."

I don't regret any of the changes I made yesterday, but I'd realized last night that I could've been smarter about it. Alexandria was living proof that a single mental change, a mere 3 points, is all that's necessary to alter someone's entire mental state. She was compelled to obey anything I said as long as I called her "slut", and experimentation had shown that I could even influence her mood and thoughts through the "slut" keyword. Plus, while the existence of the "slut" keyword itself is permanent per the rules of the app, the orders I give through it are not.

Therefore, it's both more efficient and more flexible to use the app to plant "triggers", rather than facilitate an actual change. There will definitely be certain cases where it's still appropriate to do a "real" mental change, but focusing on "triggers" should substantially reduce my point usage in the future.

Compared to Alexandria though, I did change the precise nature of the trigger for my family. I think it'd be easier to phrase things as "common sense" for what I had in mind. On that note...

"It's common sense that there's nothing odd about me randomly saying that things are common sense. " I said to Mom, Ash and Emma.

"For sure." Emma responded. Mom and Ash nodded in agreement.

"Cool. And it's common sense that, if I say something is common sense, there's no need to verbally or physically respond."

In turn, none of my family responded. After all, not responding was common sense.

Perfect. It was admittedly a bit convoluted, but now I could say anything was "common sense" whenever I wanted, without having to worry about it being conversationally appropriate.

So, I rattled off several statements. Here's the summary of the new "common sense" I set up:

I have a personal maid, who lives in the house and stays in my room. It's normal for my maid to wear anything, or to wear nothing. It's not unusual for my maid to have horns. I can talk to my maid however I please, and anything my maid does is part of her typical duties.

That's all for Alexandria's benefit, obviously. This should allow her to roam the house freely, without being challenged or questioned.

In fact, I'd told her to listen through the walls for this very moment. Now that my family would accept her, I could hear the slight creak of the floorboards as Alexandria left my room and made her way towards us. Once the horned "goddess" turned the corner and entered the room, I spoke up.

"So, guys, I'd like to introduce you to my maid, Alexandria," and I gestured my hands towards her.

Right on cue, Alexandria -- easily the most physically imposing person in the room, taller than even Ash -- did a playful twirl, flaring out her skirt. Once she stopped spinning, she formed a heart with her hands and announced, with what seemed to be genuine enthusiasm, "Hiya, everyone! I'm Alexandria the sexy goddess maid, and I wuv Master so so much!"

I'd coached her on this introduction beforehand, and she held the pose with a stupid grin on her face.

Under normal circumstances, my family would be flabbergasted, but these were far from normal circumstances.

"Oh, nice to meet you Alexandria! I'm Carol," Mom said, clasping her hands happily.

"I'm Emma."

"Yo. Ashton."

Shit. I forgot that Ash, and everyone else for that matter, would still call her Ashton. Maybe I could use another core change to fix that tomorrow, but for now...

"It's common sense to shorten the name 'Ashton' to 'Ash' when spoken aloud."

There. Now my family, at least, will call her "Ash".

With her introduction complete, Alexandria seemed unsure what to do with herself. I still had some things to talk about with my family, so maybe she could earn her keep as an actual maid.

"Slut, go sweep and dust the kitchen."

"Yes, Master."

Following my orders, Alexandria walked away, her high heels clacking against the floor tile as she went. I involuntarily chuckled as I watched her go. I don't know if it's possible for a walk to look ditzy, but that's really the only word I can use to describe Alexandria's walk. I'd almost forgotten that my "dumb teenage girl" change affected not just her speech, but also her mannerisms. (Funny as it is to say, since coming to this reality I had never really seen her walk. She'd been trapped in my room until now and spent virtually the whole time on my bed.)

Anyway, the rest of us returned to our meal, and I made a few more "observations" about common sense.

"It's common sense that you must answer me, and answer honestly, if I ask you a question."

"It's common sense that it's appropriate for me to ask you any question at any time, but depending on the topic it can still be embarrassing to answer."

That should be fine for now. Let's get started.

"So... how often do all of you masturbate?"

The reaction to my sudden question was immediate. Emma accidentally dropped her fork, Mom's eyes widened, and Ash choked for a second on a bit of her food.

They were all clearly flustered, since I had allowed them to retain embarrassment at certain questions. However, they had no choice but to respond.

"M-maybe twice a week?" Emma eked out a reply first, blushing furiously and starting at her plate.

Ash crossed her arms and leaned back, taking a keen interest in the ceiling. "Same here."

There was a beat of silence, and all three of us looked towards Mom. In a quiet voice with a mortified expression, Mom said, "... at least four times a week."

Wow! I'd never have guessed Mom was the horniest of the bunch. Then again, her blowjob yesterday was devastatingly effective, so maybe she was more experienced than I'd assumed...

"How many people have each of you had sex with?"

Xerg
Xerg
807 Followers