God App Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before dinner, we'd discussed the understated importance of kissing. However, while a good kiss can lay a strong foundation, that foundation will go to waste if you cannot followup with direct sexual pleasure. So, the rest of our lessons this weekend will focus on directly stimulating your partner's genitals, ideally to the point of orgasm."

Another slideshow began on the projector. The title read "Fingering and Handjobs".

"Pleasuring your partner with your hands is extremely common as both foreplay and a sexual act in itself. The physical actions are very similar to masturbation, but even if you're the same sex as your partner, everyone has individual differences as to what feels best. Let's take a look at some of the most common pleasure centers."

With that, similar to her kissing lesson, Mom began to walk us through some diagrams of male and female anatomy, focused on the penis and vagina. However, after only a few slides, she pulled over a chair and had us all gather close.

"I know it can be difficult to visualize these concepts in practice, so let me give you all a physical demonstration."

And then, she dropped her panties.

Mom sat down into the chair, pushing her hips forward and spreading her legs, so that her pussy was plainly visible to the entire class. It was my first time seeing Mom's crotch; she had shaved her pubic hair, maybe for the sake of this lesson.

"Pay close attention, everyone, especially those of you attracted to women. I'll show you all the ways to please us."

Without further ado, and with all her children's eyes upon her, Mom began to masturbate. Well, technically, she was "instructing", but what else can you call a woman fingering her pussy?

"Stimulating the clitoris -- ooh -- is typically the best way to excite a woman. Depending on the individual, some may prefer -- ah -- a circular motion like this or -- eep! -- vertical strokes like this."

Commendably, Mom was genuinely trying to take this seriously, but it was hard not to laugh when she'd moan slightly after every example. As time passed, these interruptions became more frequent. She'd spend more time than strictly necessary on various explanations, pausing longer between sentences and rubbing herself more and more aggressively. She was undeniably getting aroused, and the increasing wetness of her pussy was proof. However, based on her pace, it seemed like she actually had enough self-control to finish the demonstration without climaxing. That's no fun...

"Mom?" I raised my hand as she was wrapping up. "Would it be alright if you show us an orgasm, too?"

Her eyes looked conflicted at my question. Maybe the intellectual part of her felt that an orgasm was going too far; she'd already sufficiently demonstrated the various ways to finger a pussy. However, after a moment of indecision, she said, "Of course... if you think it would be helpful."

"It really would, Mom!" I snickered to myself as she snatched the carrot I'd dangled in front of her.

With that, Mom was off to the races. She really was masturbating now. She offered no further commentary, moaning loudly and digging her fingers into her cunt. After no more than 30 seconds, she let out a particularly long moan and her entire body shuddered. Mom had cum.

"Ohhhhh! Ahh... So, class, that's how it looks when a woman orgasms. Most of you are women yourselves, so you might be familiar with the telltale signs, but never forget that everyone is unique. Communication with your partner is paramount!"

At the very end, Mom attempted to salvage her masturbatory diversion into something resembling a cogent lesson. An A for effort, at least.

After taking a couple moments to collect herself and pull her panties back up, Mom continued. "Our next demonstration will be on handjobs. Unfortunately, you might have noticed that I lack a penis of my own."

The class laughed a little at her joke, and Mom gestured to me. "Could you come sit in the chair and take off your underwear, dear?"

She didn't need to ask me twice. I was on my feet before she'd finished speaking. As soon as I took a seat, Mom had her fingers around my cock and was explaining the fundamentals of a good handjob to my sisters. Her warm hand stroked my shaft and teased my tip, narrating about different ways to make a man feel good. Here and there, she massaged my balls with her other hand, delicately rolling them around.

All in all, the pleasure was unreal. I can't believe Dad had left a woman that was so skilled in bed. I would never make the same mistake.

Unlike Mom, I had no reason to stave off an orgasm, and I could feel the urge quickly rising within me. Considering the events of this evening, I was built up.

"Mom... I think I'm going to cum..." I told her, feigning an apologetic tone. She was in the middle of explaining the key differences between a circumcised and uncircumcised penis, but didn't appear annoyed at my interruption.

"That's alright, sweetie! Let it happen and then we'll keep going", she replied. Then, she reached into a pocket of her "lab coat" to pull out a rag, which she held in front of my cock, ready to receive my semen. Wow, this woman was really prepared for everything. What an impressive sexual instructor.

Still, cumming into a rag wasn't exactly titillating.

"If you give a man a handjob while you're wearing panties, it's common sense to take them off and let him ejaculate into your panties, then put them back on without cleaning them."

Just as soon as she'd taken out the rag, Mom shook her head and, looking slightly confused, tucked it back into her pocket. The same hand then moved to her waist and casually slid her panties down her leg. Without missing a beat, she wrapped those red-and-white panties around the head of my cock, while her other hand started stroking me faster and faster. She was probably hoping to provoke an orgasm, and, well... it worked.

I blew my load into my mother's underwear, cumming for the first (and certainly not last) time this weekend. Specks of jizz splattered across her hand, but the majority was caught by the cloth of her panties.

"Wow, what an impressive volume." Mom commented to herself, as I spurted a few more times.

After I'd stopped cumming, Mom unfurled the semen-soaked panties and pulled them back up her legs. There was a slight squelching sound as she arranged the panties into position, from my seed pressing against her skin. Unfazed, Mom resumed the lesson and continued teaching my sisters about proper handjob technique. Thankfully, if she found it odd that I was able to maintain my erection, she didn't say anything.

Before long, Mom finished her demonstration and a familiar slide was projected on the wall: "Practice Time!"

"Due to an imbalance in our male-to-female ratio, you won't be in pairs like you were for kissing practice." Mom said, "Instead, all three of you will be in a group together. Girls will practice handjobs and boys will practice fingering. I -- yes, Emma?"

Emma had raised her hand. "Does that really make sense? Kissing was one thing, but since I like girls, shouldn't I be practicing fingering too?"

To an outside observer, the question was valid, but Mom shook her head as if Emma had asked why two plus two equals four. "The goal of this academy is to educate its students on sexual activity. However, as a woman (and especially as a gay woman), your personal knowledge base is inherently skewed. You already have a much greater understanding of how to stimulate a vagina than a penis. Therefore, your lessons should focus on addressing your shortcomings, which, in your case, is teaching you how to service a man's penis. Does that answer your question?"

As with Ash's incest complaint earlier, the logic was completely flawed. But of course, Emma was incapable of realizing that.

"I see... I hadn't thought of it like that. Thanks, Mom!" By nature, Emma was a studious person, and she seemed genuinely grateful that Mom had helped her realize something so "obvious".

"Of course, darling. Never be afraid to ask questions! Now, as I was saying, let's begin our group practice. We will start with fingering, then end with handjobs. All of you stand up, please."

We all did as we were told, and Mom looked at Ash and Emma. "Now, I said we'd start with fingering, but don't think that just because you girls will be on the receiving end, you'll be able to relax and let your brother do all the work. While he's fingering both of you, you'll be reviewing the previous lesson and kissing each other. Understood?"

"Yes!" My sisters proclaimed in unison.

Turning to me, Mom said, "And for your part, this practice won't stop until they both orgasm. Any questions?"

I shook my head. "Nope."

"Good. You may all begin."

After a quick discussion, the three of us settled upon an appropriate position. Ash and Emma stood shoulder to shoulder at a slight angle, allowing me easy access to their crotches while also making it comfortable for them to turn their heads and kiss each other.

We began at the same time. My sisters' tongues once again started wrestling with each other, just as I lowered both of their panties. My left hand attended to Emma while my right took care of Ash. Not to brag, but after a couple long nights with Alexandria, I was pretty confident that I could get these two cumming in no time.

I'm proud to say that I wasn't being overconfident. My arsenal was diminished since I didn't want to risk breaking either of their hymens, but working the clit proved more than sufficient for my sisters. In less than a minute, they were both noticeably wet, moaning into each others' mouths as they refused to let the pleasure break their kiss. After a minute or two more, they were both so wet that their fluids were starting to drip down onto the floor. Sensing how close they were, I gave them each one last firm nudge and --

"Ahhh!" "Ohhh!"

I was rewarded with two simultaneous squeals. Ash and Emma had to grip each others' arms, their kiss finally ending as they struggled to remain standing with their bodies in the throes of such pleasure.

Mom gave me a small round of applause, beaming. "Very well done! You're more accomplished than I'd realized, honey. I think I'll have to adjust the remaining lessons."

"If you say so, Mom." I smiled back at her. "Is it time for handjob practice now?"

--------------

Once Ash and Emma had caught their breath, it was indeed time for handjob practice. It was broadly the same as fingering, in reverse: they had to make me cum with a handjob. However, since there was only the one of me, the details differed. They would work together on the handjob at the same time, and take turns kissing me while the act was underway.

We were situated on the couch, with Emma sitting on my left and Ash on my right, both of them leaning against me. I could feel their tits pressing against my sides through the fabric of their tops, and the warmth of their breath gently brushing past my face. They didn't seem shy; there was no reason to be. This was just "practice", a purely educational activity.

Almost in sync with each other, my sisters reached down and pulled my dick out of my boxers. Naturally, it stood tall, pointed toward the ceiling. They then each grabbed their panties (which they hadn't bothered to put back on after fingering practice). The color of the underwear matched their uniforms; blue for Emma, pink for Ash. Without pause, they linked hands, coiled both of their panties around my cock... and began their first handjob.

At the same moment, I turned towards Emma and we began to kiss, leaving Ash with nothing to distract her from the sensation of my penis in her hand.

"Woah... it's so hot", Ash said quietly. "Do I... Are we doing this right? Does it feel good?"

Ironic words from the girl who'd had a dick of her own until this morning. I pulled away from Emma to respond. "It feels great. Keep going."

It was cute to see Ash so eager to please. I leaned into my older sister to start kissing her now, and she welcomed me. My, she'd already gotten better... all the kissing practice must have been helpful.

"I never thought I'd be touching a man's penis... Mom was right. This is a good learning experience." Emma commented, now that her own mouth was free. Her tone was purely analytical. Don't worry, sis; you'll be doing a lot more than touching it very soon.

I wasn't just being nice when I said that it "felt great". Unsurprisingly, their movements were a bit awkward, not exactly rubbing at the right speed or gripping a bit too tightly at times, but the circumstances more than made up for it. What man wouldn't get turned on by a handjob from two beautiful women, with his cock swaddled in their underwear? (I realize it's not quite as many men's fantasies for those women to also be their sisters, but hey, different strokes and all that.)

The handjob continued for some time, alternating between kissing Ash and Emma every so often. Eventually, after maybe 15 minutes, I could feel that I was ready. Ash looked pretty turned on herself, while Emma had the expression of someone taking a test.

"I'm about to cum", I announced. Knowing what that meant, Ash and Emma made sure their panties were ready to receive my blessing, and they both stopped kissing me to focus on the handjob.

At the sight of my two "schoolgirl" sisters diligently working to make me cum, I couldn't have held back even if I wanted to, and their colorful panties were repainted white.

--------------

The sexual academy closed its doors for the day after that. It was getting late, and we had a lot more lessons ahead of us. I'd made sure my whole family cleared their calendars and had no reason to leave the house all weekend.

After fucking Alexandria a couple times, I lay in bed, unable to fall asleep. The anticipation was too much. Why couldn't it be morning already?

A thought occurred to me, and I reached for my phone. I still had 1 point left. Punching the icon for physical change next to my own name, I typed in:

"I can fall asleep at will."

I wasn't sure if it would work, but the change seemed to go through without issue and I once again had no points. Thinking about it, was this the first change I'd made that hadn't been explicitly for sexual purposes? Maybe I was maturing.

Deciding to give it a try, I closed my eyes, thought about falling asleep -- and did.