God App Ch. 05

Story Info
A young man's influence extends to his friends.
8.2k words
4.66
41.7k
60

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 03/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xerg
Xerg
767 Followers

Day 5:

After a long and eventful weekend, it was Monday morning once again - the first time in a long time that I didn't dread Monday. Mom and I were seated at the dining table, eating a delicious ham and egg breakfast. We didn't usually have home cooked meals on weekdays, since Mom had to get herself ready for work, but now Alexandria was around to handle all the domestic duties. In fact, the "goddess" was currently washing dishes, dressed in her usual half-naked maid outfit. Her bountiful breasts, freely exposed, jiggled every time she reached for a plate; an all-powerful being reduced to our literal family maid.

For the first time in days, Mom was wearing normal, modest clothing. It was a bit of culture shock after seeing her in that sexy nurse costume all weekend. Still, there was its own appeal to Mom looking so professional, like the doctor that she was. Maybe someday I'll see what fun I can have at her workplace...

But for today, I had plans to meet up with Will. While I wouldn't say I was done altering my family, this was good timing to add Junette to my harem, now that the weekend's sex academy was over.

I pulled out my phone and checked on the app. I currently had 37 points. There hadn't been a need to make many new changes; the "common sense" trigger on my family was powerful enough for most things.

Speaking of which, I shifted my gaze to my crotch, specifically to the tan, muscular girl worshipping my cock with her tongue. My older sister Ash was still in last night's bunny girl costume, sucking me off under the table while I ate breakfast. Her expression held a mix of lust and concentration, enjoying my cock while also trying her best to please me.

At the other end of the table, quiet saliva sounds likewise emanated from somewhere below Mom, as a look of sexual pleasure occasionally rippled across her face. Out of sight from where I was seated, my younger sister Emma was crouched under the table, eating out our mother.

While the "formal" sex lessons of the weekend were over, practice was important to keep skills sharp. So, as of this morning, it was common sense for my family to do any sexual act at any time, as long as I told them it was for "practice". (I decided to have mercy on my lesbian little sister and let her eat pussy rather than suck dick this time.)

Mom and I ate our last bites at almost the exact same time, and Alexandria came to take our plates. "Sorry, girls!" I said, speaking to my sisters. "Mom and I didn't come before we finished breakfast. You'll have to try again another day."

Ash wrinkled her face and pulled her mouth off of my cock, strands of spit still linking her lips to my shaft before snapping when she began to speak. "Dammit... I know I was close. This won't happen again, Master!"

Frankly, she was close. I could have cum from that blowjob, especially in the last few minutes, but I intentionally held back. It was more fun this way, seeing Ash so full of determination to become a better cocksucker.

A moment later, Emma stood up from under the table, wiping her mouth with her hand. Just like her sister, she was still dressed as a bunny girl. She looked a bit dejected, and Mom reached over to rub her arm. "It's alright, sweetie. It really did feel good! With a little more practice I know you'll do even better."

Emma smiled slightly at the kind words. "Thanks, Mom."

It might have been a sweet scene of a mother encouraging her daughter, if not for the fact that they were talking about incestuous cunnilingus.

-------

The women of my family dispersed to work or school (my sisters changed into normal clothes first, naturally). I left a couple minutes later, after having Alexandria finish me off with a blowjob of her own. I was built up from Ash's "practice", and didn't want to deal with that lack of release all morning.

I barely paid attention to my morning lecture, instead considering how to handle Will and Junette today. Eventually, class ended, and I headed to a nearby burger place on campus. Sitting at a corner table, waiting for me, was Will. We had agreed to meet here after he texted me last night. He raised his hand in greeting as I ordered, and I walked over once they handed me my meal.

"Hey man! Have a good weekend?" His demeanor was as cheery as ever.

I smirked and nodded as I sat down across from him, playing back the scenes of fucking my family in my head. "Yeah... you don't know the half of it. How 'bout you?"

Will's smile faltered when I asked. I could imagine why, but I had to play the role of the ignorant, supportive friend today.

"Actually..." he started, "things could have been better. That's why I wanted to meet with you, in fact." His tone of voice suddenly wasn't as chipper as usual. If anything, he sounded... deflated.

I did my best to appear genuinely concerned, and prompted Will to continue.

"Well, it's kind of embarrassing to admit, but..." He glanced around, apparently making sure no one was in earshot, before speaking in a low voice. "... Junie and I had some issues this weekend. Of a, er, sexual nature."

Will went on to explain that he and Junette had been intimate multiple times over the past few days. While he didn't do anything different than usual, Junette had confessed she wasn't enjoying herself. They're a close couple, so they communicated openly and honestly about this, deciding to experiment with different sex techniques and approaches. However, no matter what they tried, Junette just couldn't get going.

"Hm...". After Will finished, I took a bite of my burger and chewed it "thoughtfully". Of course, this situation was exactly what I'd intended.

Will and Junette were each currently under a single mental change. Junette was irrevocably in love with Will, but felt no pleasure from any sexual acts with him. Will was simply told to come to me if he ever needed relationship advice, and to trust my advice without question.

Clearly, both changes had successfully taken effect. Will wasn't able to please Junette over the weekend, so he's now asking me for help - never second-guessing how odd it was to consult me of all people on his sex life to begin with.

I had given Will and Junette their two mental changes before the sex academy with my family, which had proved illuminating in a variety of ways. I now had a firm handle on the extent of my abilities, and how powerful even a small change could be.

I briefly entertained turning Will into a woman, like I had Ash, but decided against it. Not now, at least. This would be my first time inserting myself in the middle of a loving couple; I wanted to enjoy that feeling without dramatically changing either of them.

I'd made a show of mulling over Will's situation long enough at this point, and posed a question to him. "Did you two try using some toys?"

He nodded solemnly. "Yes... yes, we did. Nothing seemed to matter."

That follows. As long as Will was directly involved, even if he was only holding a dildo or vibrator, it would be considered a "sexual act" with him and nullify Junette's pleasure.

However, there was a "special" kind of toy that would circumvent that rule.

"But have you tried a human dildo?", I asked.

He looked puzzled, as if he'd misheard me. "A... what?"

"A human dildo."

Will's confusion deepened. "I - n-no. What is that?"

I did my best not to smirk, keeping my expression serious and neutral. "Well, some people just don't respond well to sex toys made of inorganic material, like rubber or plastic. They're only properly aroused by the feel of flesh and blood. Certain -"

"Wait, are you saying to... to let someone else fuck her?" Will interrupted, looking taken aback, though not exactly angry. Due to his mental change, he would unquestioningly follow whatever advice I gave here, no matter how ridiculous. I could have just told him to let me fuck her, and that would be the end of it. But that was also a bit boring; the "understanding" I wanted to cultivate was more nuanced.

"No, no, no; remember, I said a human dildo. A 'human dildo' is a man certified to use his body as a sex tool for others. He's undergone special training to divorce himself from his own carnal desires, so that he only gives pleasure without receiving it. Lots of couples privately use 'human dildos' because, as the name implies, they're living sex toys. Sexual activity with a 'human dildo' isn't even sex; it's really just another form of masturbation."

"Huh... wow, I'd never even heard of 'human dildos' before." Will's eyes were slightly wide, impressed by my knowledge on this completely fictitious subject.

"Do you... think a 'human dildo' might alleviate some of these issues with Junette?" I put forward, intentionally sounding uncertain, like I was just raising a suggestion.

"Honestly, at this point I'd try anything," Will replied without hesitation. "It's odd that this happened to Junie all of a sudden, but it's not her fault and I want her to be happy in our relationship. So if she's not happy with normal sex anymore, I'm open to new things."

A lesser man might have gotten mad or upset at Junette for this abrupt sexual shift, but that wasn't Will. He took it in stride, trusting his girlfriend and placing her happiness above all. I had made no changes to Will's feelings towards Junette; he really loved her.

It was going to be a lot of fun corrupting that love.

Smiling at Will's dedication, I placed the final piece of this puzzle I'd built in his mind. "Well, if you're willing to go that far - you're in luck. As it turns out, I am certified as a 'human dildo'."

"You - really?!" His voice was a mix of surprise and relief. He'd probably already been starting to wonder where on earth he could find a "human dildo", when he'd never even heard of them before this conversation

"Really. I try not to advertise it because it can be a hassle for too many people to know, but this is different. We're friends."

Will looked touched. "So, you would... with Junie and me?" He didn't fully vocalize his statement, but the intent was clear.

"Of course," I confirmed, nodding. "Although, usually, a 'human dildo' commands a high fee. There's no way I could charge you money, so -"

With my phone under the table, as I spoke, I typed up another mental change for Will and sent it.

"You will do anything I ask, as payment for my services as a 'human dildo'."

"Hold on!" Will interrupted me as soon as my new change took hold. "I'd feel bad having you do this for us without anything in return. How about I owe you some favors?"

"Favors?" I pretended to consider it.

"Anything you want, as many times as you want. Sound like a deal?" He motioned for a handshake.

Once again, I had used the app to construct a truly ludicrous, laughable situation. Here was my best friend offering to essentially become my slave, as "repayment" for agreeing to fuck his girlfriend.

It goes without saying that I accepted his offer. We shook hands and smiled at each other, although the emotions in our eyes could not have been more different.

-------

I was free the rest of the day, but Will and Junette had another class in the early afternoon, so we decided to meet at their apartment as soon as it was over. I waited in that apartment now, alone. Usually, Will would have been at least a little hesitant to give me his keys and let me wait for him unattended, but he was no longer capable of disobeying me.

I was walking around Will and Junette's bedroom when my eyes fell upon a picture frame on their dresser. It was the two of them at some kind of concert; Will was hugging Junette tightly from behind, kissing her cheek as she laughed about something. They looked like the happiest people in the world.

I'd given Will a few instructions when we parted ways after lunch. In order to facilitate them, I also shot Junette another mental change:

"You love Will so much that you believe and trust anything he says."

Obviously, Junette wouldn't go for this whole "human dildo" farce unless I made some alterations. However, I thought it would be more interesting to reinforce her "love" for Will, rather than making her obedient to me directly.

It's true I essentially control Will now, so the distinction may only be a matter of minutia, but I wasn't interested in forcing this couple to break up. Anyone could, at least theoretically, win over a girl and make her leave her partner; I wanted to construct a scenario that was only possible for me, with this app.

I walked back to the living room and, just then, the door opened

"Hey, Master!"

"Yo, Master."

At long last, my good friends made their appearance.

As always, Junette looked enchanting. She had long, slightly curly red hair, and a thin, lithe physique almost reminiscent of a model. She never really tried to dress up, but she'd always had a natural beauty that turned heads. Perhaps her casual attire actually made her more alluring.

At the moment, she was just wearing jeans and a T-shirt. I'd been hoping for a tank top, like she'd had on last time I saw her, but there was no need to get broken up over it. She would lose those clothes anyway.

Will, of course, looked no different than he had at lunch (also jeans and a T-shirt, for what it's worth). The both of them appeared slightly nervous, or maybe awkward. Probably a combination of remembering their sexual misfires over the weekend and apprehension over this "human dildo" business. It's natural to be a little anxious about any new experience.

I nodded in response to their arrival. "Hey guys. Junette, I assume Will's already filled you in?"

"He did! Thank you so much for being willing to do this." The gratitude in her voice was genuine.

I stretched my arms behind my back, then gestured to the bedroom. "Well? Shall we begin, you two?"

"Sure..."

"Thanks again, Master."

And the three of us shuffled into their bedroom.

I hadn't done anything crazy to Will (or to Junette through Will). Mostly, I had just reinforced logical extensions of our lunchtime conversation around "human dildos". I clarified that any physical act with a "human dildo", from groping and kissing all the way up to actual intercourse, is permissible. In everything that they do, the "human dildo" is a sex toy, not a person.

I also told him not to tell anyone about the existence of "human dildos" unless I gave express permission, and to defer to me on all information relating to the "use" of "human dildos". I'm the expert, after all - he hadn't even heard of them before today. In fact, considering the extent of my knowledge on the topic, he should call me "Master" in the future (whenever we're alone).

Of course, I made sure he communicated this same understanding to Junette, as well as insisting that she try me out as a "human dildo" as soon as possible. I wish I could have been there for that conversation, but perhaps it was for the best. I might not have been able to stop myself from laughing.

We were gathered around the bed by now, and Will turned to face me. "So, uh, how does this work, Master? Where should we start?" Junette had the same question plastered across her face. Anything I told them to do here, they would trust implicitly as the "correct" way to use a "human dildo".

"To begin, Will and I will undress. Junette, stay as you are for now."

With that, us two men wordlessly got naked. Will was somewhat taller than me, both handsome and fairly fit. If I hadn't used the app to improve my own body over the weekend, he definitely would have had the more attractive body of the two of us. Now, I'd say I was slightly above him, but he was still easy on the eyes.

"Sit on the floor next to the bed, Will."

He did so, and I turned to Junette. "For the first time, it's standard for the 'human dildo' to undress his partner and feel their body to gain familiarity with it. Do I have your permission?"

She nodded, blushing a little. "... Yeah." Even though she knew logically that, as a "human dildo", nothing I did was inappropriate, she probably still felt somewhat embarrassed on an emotional level.

I peeled off Junette's shirt and pulled down her pants as Will watched. Her underwear was simple; red with a subtle floral design, but not particularly flashy.

I reached around and unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the ground. Her panties followed. Taking a moment to admire the woman in front of me, she was... flawless. She was very skinny, but not to an unhealthy degree. While her tits were smaller than any member of my family, they matched perfectly with her svelte frame - and the same could be said of her ass. Back when I was a kid, I never would have imagined my stubby, nerdy best friend would blossom into such a remarkable woman.

I stepped towards Junette, my hands at her chest level, and lightly cupped each breast. She flinched when our skin made contact, but didn't object or resist.

I had to fight to keep a "professional" expression on my face. For years, I had fantasized about these tits - and now, finally, I could play with them to my heart's content.

I graduated from just touching to actively massaging Junette's boobs, feeling the pinprick of her nipples on my palms. They stiffened slightly from the stimulation, but her face remained blank and she refused to meet my gaze.

"It's alright to enjoy this..." I whispered in her ear, in the most compassionate voice I could muster. "Think of it like I'm not here... it's just you and Will, and you're touching yourself to warm up."

"I-I know... You're right." Junette glanced at her boyfriend, then back to me. My words seemed to calm her nerves and she smiled weakly.

It's not that Junette didn't trust me - I was a longtime friend, plus Will had conditioned her to fully believe this "human dildo" nonsense. Even so, the brainwashing wasn't as intensive as my family's sex academy. I hadn't substantially warped Junette's knowledge or perception of reality; all I had done was force her to accept the ridiculous concept of a "human dildo".

It would have been one thing if I used a mental change to make her think I literally was a dildo. If I'd done that, she'd have no qualms whatsoever right now. But instead, I'd fabricated the idea that a "human dildo" is someone performing a sexual service, in the same ballpark as a stripper or prostitute. I didn't truly unperson myself in her mind. So, on some level, Junette recognizes that I undressed her and am rubbing her tits - as does Will.

On some level, Junette will recognize that I'm fucking her when I slam my cock into her pussy.

After my reassurance, Junette relaxed a little. Her posture loosened, and she allowed herself to lean into my touch. My hands left her chest and slowly worked around her body, feeling up her belly, her waist, and her thighs. Then, I reached up toward her face, running my fingers along her cheeks and through her hair. She looked into my eyes, and I into hers. Without a doubt, she was gorgeous.

I broke contact and backed away, ready to move to the next stage. "Good. I think we're ready to get started."

I moved to the side of the room, so that I could easily see both of them in my line of sight.

"While I'm speaking, please touch yourselves. It will make the process go smoother if you're both already aroused once it's time for me to play my part."

Nodding in unison, Will and Junette both reached down to their crotch and began masturbating. Will was already mostly erect (as was I), but my main concern was Junette. I wanted this to be a pleasant experience for her, so she needed to be at least moderately wet before I inserted myself.

"Now, since there's no actual physical contact between a couple when they use a 'human dildo', most find it helpful to emphasize their love for each other in nonphysical ways. For starters, once we begin, be sure to repeatedly verbalize how much you mean to each other, and how much you love each other."

Xerg
Xerg
767 Followers