All Comments on 'God App Ch. 05'

by Xerg

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
chipmonk9chipmonk9over 1 year ago

Good to see you back

sexymeupsexymeupover 1 year ago

the son was a real bastard, for the way he treated his mom after she busted her ass to raise them and his younger sister who always got along with him, I could see why he would turn his asshole brother into a girl. the power sure went to his head and he was being a real asshole himself, as for the maid she got what was coming to her for messing with humans just cause she was bored and just a game to her. what he did to his best friends was fucked up, some best friend he was, again being a bastard. he did not do one positive thing with the power, so he was just as evil as the maid was.

RDJohnsonRDJohnsonover 1 year ago

Well written, I look forward to reading more!

Sumes3Sumes3over 1 year ago

More alexandria chapters

IzWaldo2196IzWaldo2196over 1 year ago

I need the next chapter asap

zena99zena99over 1 year ago

Loved it and need more!

HonkabooHonkabooover 1 year ago

I love the “practice” premise!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good story do more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Overall nice story. I didn't enjoy the gay stuff with his trannyfied brother and his "best friend" but kept reading for the other parts. I like the absurd ideas that the protagonist uses to control the women (sex ed, human dildo). And I very much liked the part a few chepters back when he gave his mother her clearity back, hope to see something like this again with her and the other girls.

Aussie1951Aussie195112 months ago
More please

There’s so much more to this story cant wait to see if he did in fact impregnated them all like he said earlier on in the story and if he also claims his sisters lesbian girlfriend.

TexanwrathTexanwrath10 months ago

Please write more! It's too enthralling not to enjoy

SouperKev777SouperKev7778 months ago

I liked the different perspectives of the sex acts it was highly entertaining!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous