All Comments on 'God-Blooded: The Sword of Fate 00-02'

by Paul_Mall

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Paul_MallPaul_Mallover 4 years agoAuthor
lesson learned

to fellow writers. if you're using Word, do not even bother with italics on Lit. that entire flashback to Motoki's gempukku was supposed to be in italics. as well as every 'Meiyo'. still Love you Literotica.

Paul_MallPaul_Mallover 4 years agoAuthor
writer saying to other writers

i'm learning here.

first, if you're uploading from Word, you're screwed on your italics. Motoki's entire flashback to his gempukku and every mention of Meiyo and Kanshi were supposed to be in italics.

second, don't bother with centering your chapter heads. and if there's a poetic spacing component to how you write, forget it.

again, still love you Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Honestly.. I'd say either write in English or Japanese. This half-assed in-between is really tiring to read. Just because you know how to translate some words to the alphabet, does not mean you should. It just felt unreadable and unnecessarily weeby.

TheWarrior87TheWarrior87almost 4 years ago
Loved it!

I have the novels but I haven't read them since HS, so imagine my surprise when I came across this story. I'm enjoying the ronin and his struggles!!!! Can't wait for this story to continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaul_Mall@Paul_Mall
Apologies to anyone who has left comments or sent private messages. I'll get to them when I get to them. 11-28-19: God-Blooded Chapter 3 is now up in Sci-Fi and Fantasy. Chapter 4 is being uploaded into Incest/Taboo. After that Literotica is caught up to my writing. Chapter 5...