God-Blooded: The Sword of Fate 03

Story Info
Bonding Nene (samurai, incest, drama, Legend of The 5 Rings).
6.8k words
4.74
5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul_Mall
Paul_Mall
43 Followers

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sexual situations.

*

Author's Notes:

Legend of The Five Rings is a copyrighted Intellectual Property owned by Fantasy Flight Games. This fan fic is not meant as a challenge to that copyright in any way.

A Note On Continuity: L5R is an IP that has been passed around between multiple companies. As such the canon gets a little messy. And this is a setting with a very strong lore. Most of that lore comes from its years being owned by Alderac Entertainment Group (AEG). Most of the lore you see in the wiki is AEG lore. Fantasy Flight since taking over the IP has seemed to have a 'The AEG canon stands until we say otherwise' approach to this topic. The problem with much of the AEG in-game story was that it was created at the whims of people who won card game tournaments then the setting's history was rearranged to fit this. It got pretty convoluted at times, to put it mildly. Which is why in creating my own continuity I don't feel like I can do L5R wrong. With something like say Shadowrun I wouldn't even consider doing my own alternative history. The simple truth with L5R is that I cannot do it worse than it's already been done.

This story takes place starting off from the (AEG) cannon year 860. You'll see my characters talking about the 'false history' verses 'the real history'. The 'false history' is the AEG cannon. The 'real history' is my version of L5R (which I like to jokingly call A Thousand Years of Incest).

3. The New Reality

The next few days went pretty simply for me. I sent a servant down into the village to buy fresh fish from the ice fishermen on the lake. I ignored every invitation from the manor and stuck to my dojo. I woke up, ate, meditated, trained, ate again, bathed, meditated, and went back to sleep.

The only company I had was Nene, which was really the only company I wanted anyway. But there was silence there too. She would eat with me and we would have sake but mostly she would just watch me.

I began to consider making a run for the Crab lands. Winter, despite its hazards, would be the best time to do it. I had 3 months of it left to make such a move. I felt the need to return to my solitude. To wander off and seek the next battlefield. There was still no place for me here. I felt more lost and disconnected in my homeland than I had ever felt on the road.

Nene didn't come to have breakfast with me on the fourth day. Which was a sad way to break the tedium. I shrugged it off and went through my routine. The manor had stopped bothering to send invitations the day before. I ate a light dinner alone and started early on the sake. I stumbled a bit taking buckets of hot water to fill the bath. I was leaning back in the massive tub, enjoying the final drops of a decanter when I heard Nene's voice in the main room.

I stumbled out, still wet, in a hastily donned kimono. "What is it, Nene?"

She had a massive pack on her back and a relieved look on her face when she saw me. She set the pack down and walked towards me. "I was afraid you had already left."

I stood by the irori, keeping a half watch on a fresh decanter, as I toweled myself off. "No, I haven't gone. Why would I?"

"You've been so withdrawn lately, and you've had that look on your face. The same one you had by the pine tree all those years ago. I was just so afraid that you would leave without me." Her hair was pulled back so that I could see tear-filled amber eyes on snowy skin.

I reached a finger beneath her usually hidden right eye and gently brushed away a tear. "There I go again, making you cry."

I started to go for the cups in the cupboard only to turn back when I heard Nene chugging the decanter. I laughed and said, "You're drinking like a Crab, you know."

"Is that where you'll be headed?" She asked as she filled two decanters.

"Where we would be headed."

"We?"

"Yes 'we'." I said without hesitation.

Nene looked relieved but there was still a tension in her. She kept glancing from the cooking sake to me and back. She was biting her lower lip, nervously. Maybe it was the sake but it seemed to make her cute face even cuter.

Nene handed me a decanter and raised her own to it. "Kanpai."

"Kanpai." Then we both downed them like Crab. "Nene, if..."

She stopped me with a finger to my lips. Her eyes locked onto mine and she took a long breath. "There is still something we must do before we can move forward. No, don't talk. I've been waiting and waiting but I guess there is no right time."

She sank to her knees before me and reached for my obi. "This is the part I haven't told you about. The customs of the god-blooded are.. scandalous by the standards of Rokugan."

I felt the chilly air on my naked body. My manhood began to harden in its exposed proximity to her. "Nene.. you don't have to.. I mean..."

"But I do if I wish to truly be your servant. I must take your blessed seed into my body and swear the Oath of Bonding to become yours." One tiny pale hand began to stroke my shaft as the other cupped my balls beneath. She leaned in and laid a gentle kiss in between where they intersected. I felt myself growing longer and harder at her expert touch. She moved her hand aside and licked upwards in a solid line until she arrived at the head. Her lips locked around the tip and her tongue pushed into the foreskin. She pushed it back, going for the urethral hole. Then her tongue withdrew to play with the foreskin as she rolled it around. Only to withdraw, as she kissed and sucked her way back down. Her hand began to stroke me again and she stared upwards. Her eyes held a look of total adoration. "You're so huge. I can't get my whole hand around you."

I was shocked. Lost in the sensations of her incredible skill. It had been so long. Such a very long time. Not since Misa. Was I even ready for this? Would I ever be? I had barely even touched myself in the past 10 years. It was something I did when I drank heavily occasionally and the shame of it ceased to matter. On nights like tonight. Guilt warred with raw need. I stared at Nene and decided.. I could accept her as my lover. Even if she was my half-sister.

But even as the guilt fell away, hatred rose to take its place as an icy knife cut through my heart. There was, after all, only one man that she could've practiced on to achieve such skill, before me. I heard myself coldly ask, "Am I as 'huge' as my father was?"

"Motoki.. don't." The tears were back, of course. Her stroking seemed to hesitantly slow.

"Am I? Answer me!" I growled, pushing my hard shaft into her face. Now that face held fear. She backed away, falling on her butt.

Memories came unbidden of Gemmei's nude sweaty body writhing beneath Father. Her screams of ecstasy filling their massive bedchamber.

His usual derisive snort. "Take a good look, you little shit. It's all you'll ever get."

Then he grinned at me as he took her harder. He gave her lovely tan round bottom a hard slap. "Tell your lover boy how it feels, Gemmei! Tell him!"

"It's amazing. It's so huge! It's Awwwww!-"

"Just deal with it, boy! You'll never be half the man I am!"

"You.. You're actually a lot larger.. Motoki-!"

"You lie!" I screamed, pulling her up by her hair. I tore her robes off as I pulled her up into my arms. Then I pushed her into the wall. Though she put up no fight I still forced her arms up and held both her wrists above her head. My other hand was at her chest, squeezing her small perky breast. The tiny pink nipple hard and pointed being clamped between my thumb and index finger. Below her small black patch of bush, I pushed my granite-hard phallus into her soft wet folds, as I sought entrance. With a growl of frustration, I reached my hand down from her breast and found her opening. I leveled my face with her's, as I let out a louder animal growl from behind my clenched teeth. My eyes locked into Nene's as I forced my way into her tightness. I felt a momentary resistance and I heard her loud groan. But I didn't care.

I was a caged beast, ravenous and out of control. Desperate for killing or release or both. I let go of her arms and forced her into a crushing embrace. And then I rutted her. All other sensation was gone, and I became only a sword being driven into the warm tight sheathe of her body over and over.

Somewhere in the hard, needy pounding I registered a change in Nene. Her groans turned into gasps and sighs, then moans. I felt her legs tighten around my waist, pulling me in. Her arms wrapped around my sides.

Near the end I found that I needed more. As the animal me approached my release, I pushed my mouth into hers. Our lips locked and I found Nene's eager on mine. My tongue surged into her mouth where it became locked and intertwined with hers. My hands wandered her body. I had to touch those small perky breasts. Had to squeeze the perfection of her tight little butt.

At the last moment I pulled back and stared into her amber eyes. I had a glimpse of Nene holding twin babies, a boy and a girl, and I knew that they were mine. But strangely there were three duplicate shadowy forms standing protectively around her. There was no evil to these three but something about them seemed very wrong.

Then I was back in the now as pleasure took over and the white hot release held me for an eternal star shattering instant. I felt myself fill her and then barely managed to sink to my knees as consciousness left me.

***

"Mother Sun save my soul! I am so sorry Nene!" What had I done? I was on my back with her atop me. Tears were flowing from my eyes as horror and guilt took me hard and deserved.

"I'm not. Well, I am but not for the same reason you are." There was a gentle look to her cute flushed features. She leaned in and softly kissed me. "I'm sorry Father scarred you that deeply, Motoki."

"But I raped you." Remorse and self-hatred burned through my heart and soul. For the first time since that awful year after Misa's death, the alleviation promised by seppuku called out to me.

She smiled gently and whispered, "You cannot rape the willing."

"But I.."

"You took what has always been yours." She reached a hand to where we were still joined and brought it up for me to see. The tip of her finger was covered in blood. "Father wanted it but I refused. He tried so hard to get it but it was for you, not him. I had to appease him with my mouth or he would've thrown me out."

".." I opened my mouth to speak but she gave me that distinct look only women can make that said: "Stop arguing, I've already won this one."

I mourned the loss of our joining as she struggled up. When I saw how wobbly she was, I stood and took her into my arms. I held Nene like a child. She wrapped her arms around my neck and mischievously said, "I didn't lie to you. His was like a katana to your no-dachi."

"I had a vision ..during my release." I said as I sat her down on my towel by the firepit. I had no wish to speak of Father's sex. Nene had done what many innocent daughters of the Empire had done: Whatever she must to survive.

"Will you bring my pack over?" She asked as she scrubbed at the blood and seed seeping out of the flower of her womanhood. When I set it beside her, she reached in and produced a small corked clay bottle. "Arisa is a master of Agasha alchemy. A little dab inside and in an hour I should be well enough down below for us to.. join again."

I put my hand atop hers on the bottle. "Hold off on that. My bathwater should still be hot."

I carried her into the bath room, set her gently in the tub, and went back. The water needed a refresher bucket to get just hot enough. I put on more sake and went about cleaning our fluids off the hardwood floor. Nene was mine through and through now, but I would never treat her like a servant. The spot where her virgin blood had dripped down at the moment of penetration stuck out in my mind. There was something sacred about it to me. I rooted around the cupboard and found a small square length of white silk cloth that felt just right for this. I carefully gathered every drop off the hardwood floor, folded the silk, and hid it in my travelling pack.

"I'm getting lonely in here!" I heard Nene call out. There was one last quick chore. I picked up her robes, which felt oddly heavy, with the intention to hang them in the closet. But then I remembered the sake. As I checked the decanters the fire light from the irori gleamed off of something inside her baggy outer winter robe. I turned it inside out and was shocked to see at least a dozen tantos hidden in sewn-in sheathes all over the inside of the robe.

In the bath room I set the sake laden tray on the side table beside the bathing oils and soap.

"I was starting to wonder if you had snuck off." Nene stood up and motioned to the seat behind her. There was a soft sensuous relaxation to her child-like features. Her long black hair was pulled over her shoulder. Wet, it hung down to her tight butt. In the dim paper lantern light, her alabaster skin contrasted starkly with those long silken strands. I stepped into the tub and sat, mindful of my erection as it brushed her on the way. She sank onto my lap, a hand lightly caressing my length. I was content to hold her, running my hands over her small body as she tipped a decanter into her mouth and then mine.

Her pointy breasts were small but not flat. They filled most of the palms of my large hands. I took my time and savored the quickening of her breath and the tightening of her soft pink nipples. One of my hands moved down her sides to her waist and then up again to her belly. The other moved down her arm, then her shapely leg. Her thinness was yet one more level of concealment. There was long lithe muscle to her. It was as if her small body had been designed to hide its physical strength. The deepening mystery of my lover was as intoxicating as the sake we shared.

"That feels soooooo good. And so does this," Nene said softly with a chuckle, stroking me. "What did you see earlier?"

"Our children. You were holding our twins, a boy and a girl." I looked away from her, trying to recapture every detail of that fleeting image in my mind.

"That makes sense. There's something of a tradition of twins on my mother's side."

"There was something else to it too. Three dark figures surrounded you protectively." I drew the perplexing vision back as much as I could. "They were all women. There was something very wrong with them. And they were... sad. Very very sad."

Nene dropped the decanter into the tub. Her body had suddenly gone still and tense. "Was there anything else? Anything you can remember?"

"No. That's it. Are you okay?"

"This.. It's a matter that has to do with the god-blooded of another clan. It's-"

"Dangerous. I know. Yet, here I sit naked with my half-Scorpion lover, ready to do whatever you need me to." I fished out the decanter from the bottom of the tub and replaced it. I took a long pull from the new one and offered it to her. I chuckled. "No more cups or ceremony for us. We truly have become savages."

"You knew?" There was a look of genuine shock on her face.

I lifted a long black wet lock of hair and held it between us. "I've been everywhere in the Empire and met everyone, Nene. Only Scorpion and Phoenix have pure black hair like yours. I didn't know. I saw the possibility and left it at that."

"And I'm definitely no Phoenix." She said in deep thought.

"You could pass for an Isawa if you kept your eyes hidden."

We sat for a time enjoying the heat and each other. Then I felt Nene tense for a moment. She stopped her stroking and took my hands into hers. A look of deep worry tensed her facial features and then they loosened as if she had accepted some great burden. Her eyes rose to meet mine and she whispered, "Matsu Motoki, I swear my heart, my body, and my soul in obedience to you for as long as you live. Do you accept the bond of my servitude?"

"I do, my sweet Nene. My little shadow." Our hands parted and I reached for the nearly empty decanter. I took a long drink and leaned into her. At my kiss, she opened her mouth to me and we shared the last of the sake, tasting it on each other's tongues. I pulled back and looked into her half-lidded lust-filled eyes. "Did we do that right? Was I-"

She stopped me with a quick kiss, then smiled and whispered, "You said it perfectly."

This kind of relaxed intimacy was a revelation to me. After Misa I thought that I would never be able to experience anything like this again. I knew then that I would slaughter armies to keep Nene and see our children born. I had a reason to live at last and it terrified me to the core of my being.

***

"You don't have to look so close at it, Motoki. This is the most embarrassing thing ever."

"You are out of your mind. This is the most wonderful thing I have ever seen in my life."

My eyes were only inches away as I watched her finger circling around inside that delicious pink opening between her legs. I longed desperately to pull it out and replace it with my tongue. I couldn't help but lick my lips as I wondered what Nene tasted like.

"I think I have the balm where it needs to be. You can pull your face back now. The show is over."

"I think you can never be too careful. You can add a few more dabs. Your health is of the highest importance to me."

"I think a walk out in the snow would do us some good. And by us, I mean you." She said in a tone of annoyed finality. Then she nearly shut her legs on my face.

***

"It would be best if I did this alone, Motoki." Nene said as she lifted the small black candle out of her bag.

We were both clad in our winter robes standing before a tree stump behind the dojo. If Lord Moon was out, he couldn't be seen beyond the thick clouds above us. The night was frigid but still and windless.

"I'll never let you be alone again, Nene." I said, leaning on Meiyo. In my other hand I held a burning stick. I was curious if the Crab pendant at my throat would have a reaction to whatever forbidden Scorpion magic my lover was about to invoke.

"Please don't speak or move, alright?" She said tensely.

"This is your play. I'm only a spectator."

Nene placed the candle on the tree stump and took the burning stick from me. She lit the candle with it and immediately doused the stick in nearby snow. The flame atop the candle was blue but seemed to cast almost no light. We were entirely in darkness again with just the faint odd blue spot there.

My pendant did not react at all. The black candle was a nemuranai, a magical item crafted by some (probably Scorpion) shugenja. There was no evil magic to it.

Nene stood before the candle and spoke. "A lost hare wanders atop a cold mountain. What does it sniff upon the night wind?"

The voice of an old woman answered from out nowhere, "The safety and warmth of home. It is good to hear from you, child. I had begun to worry."

"You should know that The Sword of Fate stands right behind me."

Sword of Fate? Great, another stupid title!

"Indeed? That is wonderful news. Greetings to you, Motoki, son of The Lady Returned." The disembodied voice greeted.

What the hell am I supposed to say here? I thought. "And the same to you.. Wise one."

That felt right.

Nene looked back over her shoulder at me for a moment, then motioned me forward. I walked up to her and pulled her close, weary of accidentally getting stabbed by her robe. She said, "Grandmother, I have performed the bonding rite with him. He had a vision during it."

The disembodied voice cackled. "It must have been some bonding rite to cause a vision. How was he? I bet he's hung like a Unicorn warhorse."

Nene cupped her mouth towards the candle conspiratorially as if I wouldn't hear her answer. She whispered, "Bigger."

Paul_Mall
Paul_Mall
43 Followers
12