God-Blooded: The Sword of Fate 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do remember that I'm standing right here, correct?" I muttered.

"Oh, to be young again. I take it that you had a reason for this contact, besides causing these old bones to die envious, young one?"

"I think it would be best for you to hear of his vision in person."

There was a long pause from the other side of the magic, wherever that was. "Very well. But have a care child. Scrutiny has been very high lately. A certain situation is about to change. I must go now."

The candle's blue flame suddenly went out on its own.

There was a look of melancholic worry on Nene's face as she placed the candle back in her pack.

"How much danger is she in?" I asked.

"Too much." Nene said sadly. "No matter what, we can't let you get drawn into it, alright?"

"Into what?"

"The hidden civil war within the Scorpion Clan."

***

Back inside, Nene dropped her pack as we entered. I stopped her with a hand on her shoulder, as soon as the door shut behind me. "I know it hasn't quite been an hour but.."

"I'm healed." She said with a grin as she glanced at me over her shoulder.

I pulled her back against my body, already hardening in anticipation. My hands went to her obi as I whispered into her ear, "You won't be needing this for the rest of the night."

I licked and sucked at her pale neck, enjoying the lover's song of her pleasure sighs. Her hand snaked into my robe, where her fingers curled around my shaft. I held her there against me, pumping my rigid length into her hand. My own hands had her robe opened, my left going back and forth between her breasts squeezing and fondling without mercy. My right hand went lower, the tips of my fingers savoring the feel of her navel on the path south. Then through her silky brush and into the petals of her womanhood. At last in that blessedly dewy place, my fingertips found their sought-after treasure. I heard her moan deeply as I gently rolled the pearl of her sex between the tips of my index and middle fingers. This went on for some time.

Then Nene abruptly broke out of my grip and stepped just out of reach. She dropped her tanto-laden robe to the floor and turned to me. Impatiently she said, "Get the sleeping mat. I'll get the fire."

I dropped my own robe on top of hers and rushed to my bedchamber. I dropped the bedding onto the side of the firepit near the kitchen cupboards. Nene was still busy rebuilding the fire.

I knelt behind her, staring directly into her perfect little pale bottom where she leaned over the irori. A devious hunger took me. I pushed my mouth into her rear. My tongue slid down her crack until it found the soft bud of her anus. It did hard circles around that forbidden orifice as my right hand went into her womanhood. My left immediately sought up her body until it found her breast.

"Jizo's mercy! Are you trying to make me burn myself Motoki?" Nene complained before drifting into a long series of breathless gasps.

I found her blessed cave and pushed my middle finger inside as the tip of my forefinger went back to work on the bead of her sex. My left hand moved up to her shoulder where it held her body above the flames.

"Gasp- You're -gasp- pure -gasp- evil -gasp-" Nene tried to say as my middle finger churned around inside her inner hot spring. She was more than ready. I withdrew my tongue and right hand but kept my left in place, supporting her. She added two logs to the fire and glared at me around her shoulder. I couldn't help but compare the taste of her to the nectar of honeysuckle. The sight of me sucking on the finger that had just been inside her immediately changed this look to one of unbridled lust.

She turned to me and pushed me back onto my butt. She stepped over me and slowly started to lower herself. When I moved to direct my shaft into her, she pushed my hand away. "Oh no, Nipple Burner-san, it's my turn to be in control now!"

She pushed me into a full laying position as she went to her knees. I had the perfect angle to see the contrast of my thick blond pubis below and her scant black silkiness above as Nene took me inside her. It took all my willpower not to immediately start plunging upwards. I had ravenously taken earlier during our first coupling. It was only right to give now. She lowered herself to half-way down me then rose right back. My eyes roamed upwards and I honest to gods found myself licking the drool off my lips as I watched the first bounce of her pointy breasts. When my eyes found her face, I saw a deep-breathing smile.

"Since you're being such a good boy now, I'll let you hold them while I take you." Nene said teasingly as she stared down at her chest. My hands were immediately on her breasts, my fingers and thumbs working the pointy pink nipples as my tongue hungered to do. Then she slid almost all the way down me and the feeling of her tight hot wet inside engulfing me set fire to my body. Now I was the one moaning.

Nene took her time rising and sinking as she impaled herself on me. My balls and pubis were completely soaked in her seeping nectar. She tried out different depths and speeds. The desperate need I felt was torturous, but it meant nothing beside the knowledge that I would always be an inherent part of her understanding her body's pleasure. I started to close my eyes and focus on the struggle to stay the slide into release when Nene finally went all the way down. Her gasping voice commanded, "Come up here right now!"

I heaved myself into a sit as her arms came around my neck. Mine pulled her tightly into me as her lips hungrily sought and found mine. We stayed like that for only a few seconds, mashed together above, but agonizingly still below. Then she pulled her face back, staring into my eyes. Into the depths of my soul. "Motoki, I love you."

My own lips quivered to form the same gift to her, but she stopped me by pushing me back down.

"And now I'm going to ride you until we both break!" Nene said maniacally. Then as she started to rise, she breathily added, "So close. -gasp- I'm so close."

My right hand rose to her breast. As it cupped around her, I could feel her racing heartbeat through my thumb.

Then there was nothing else but the feeling of her slick perfection rutting me and the sound of her screaming over and over, "I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you!"

The storm of her pleasure took Nene. Her whole body began to quake. Inside she was gushing and clamping, driving me to madness. But I held on, barely, as it rode slowly through her. Until she finally fell forward onto me panting and still twitching.

But I wasn't done. I rolled her off me and withdrew. I took a moment to just breathe. My mischief from above the firepit earlier had inspired me. I turned Nene towards the fire and knelt behind her. I plunged myself right back into her womanhood, enjoying the sight of her lovely bottom before me again, as I sought the perfect angle of penetration. I knew I had found it when I heard her raspy voice say, "Oh gods Motoki!"

My right hand reached around and lower until it found the pearl of her well-used womanhood. My left went to cup her breast. There, my middle finger rested just above her fast beating heart. Then I stopped holding back at all. I pounded her with everything I had. Her screams filled the dojo, completely drowning out the loud slapping of our flesh colliding. Then my release took over and I plunged as deep as I could go into her. I felt the white divine explosion take me as I shot hard spurt after hard spurt into her womb. Then Nene was shaking hard again as she began to gush and clamp around me. I held my semi-hardness inside and kept going as she rode her second storm, writhing before me.

It was at the slowing of her release that I opened my eyes and saw that we weren't alone. Standing in the far doorway was Tamiki. I reached down and pulled Nene's hair back until her head faced that direction. I knew she saw our sister there when I heard Nene's sudden burst of hoarse laughter. I let go of her hair immediately as I joined in. We fell into each other's arms, laughing together as we watched Tamiki's hurried retreat.

We never seemed to stop that night. In and out of consciousness. Over and over. No matter how many times we brought eachother to release, the hunger never abated.

***

There were whispering voices and I heard soft laughter. Annoyed at the intrusion upon my sleep, I turned and sought Nene. I felt movement beside me and caught the smell of her hair. I pulled her into me and found her neck. Which I kissed. Then I was sublimely happy and fell back asleep.

The smell of cooking fish brought me back again. I opened my eyes to Nene leaning over the firepit, obviously working a cooking pan. She had on a white sleeping robe.

She smiled at me. "The legendary swordsman finally awakes. There's tea and rice. You can thank Chiumi. She came by a few hours ago. The fish is almost done."

At least she hadn't used any of my stupid embarrassing titles.

We ate in silence. I sat naked, my eyes wandering Nene's unfortunately now covered little body. I stayed nude but loosely wrapped in our blanket, wanting to hold on to any vestige of last night in any way I could. I could still smell our sex on the blanket and sleeping mat around us. Even after the food and tea, I could still taste her on my tongue. We had journeyed through something wonderous and monumental together. I wanted time to stop here, so that I could live it forever.

"Chiumi told me something interesting. Tamiki has this scroll that she's been staring at for the past three days. She's been cloistered away in her room reading it and crying. Oh, and she somehow knows that I told you everything." Nene said, her tone and face saying: 'Got something you want to explain?'

"I might have tossed Father's apology into the snow in a fit of rage the other night." I said with a grin. Then I added, "It only makes sense that Tamiki would be the one to find it. How much trouble are you in?"

"None. I'm now the personal retainer of a pureblood. A cross-blood like Tamiki can't touch me without going through you. It's complicated, though. By telling you I took away your exile status, but you also haven't been confirmed by Shiori yet. We're all in limbo until she arrives."

"Listen, if I made things harder for you-" I began apologetically, only to be cut off by Nene's pale finger on my lips. Which she replaced with a quick kiss.

"You have to stop that. You can't be so meek, Motoki. You have to be strong and bold and demanding and proud. If you're not, you'll become a pawn of our family's enemies. That is if we're not making a run for the Crab lands."

There was a question unanswered there. I shook my head as I stared into the flames before us. "I'd like to speak to my mother, first. And.. and maybe Tamiki was right in some of her anger with me. I could've come back. When Shiori stopped me from killing Father on that day I took it as the Lion condoning the way he treated me. In my mind Father had only let me live because there would've been consequences if he didn't..."

"You were basically right, though. The moment that you were born he lost all of his power over Shiori. I've heard it whispered that she never let him touch her again. It's why he never left Katei province. He was a prisoner here. After your gempukku he wasn't even allowed visitors outside our family. Well and the other thing he did."

I raised a questioning eyebrow.

"He kind of accidentally destroyed the pureblood Ikoma line. It's complicated. I'll let Shiori explain it when she gets here. Back to my point. You're the pureblood heir to the hidden daimyo-ship of the Lion. You have to act like it. If we stay you can't be humble at all. Our family needs you to be feared and respected like Shiori is. If you can't then we're all doomed."

"But humility is a necessary component of Justice, Compassion, and Sincerity. Really, all seven Virtues of Bushido. To live without it is to fall to the level of men like Father."

Nene shook her head. "But with men like Akodo Yoshiki it becomes a weapon that will be used against you, and through you all the rest of us. Do you want to see me and all the rest of the women in our family being gang-raped and passed around like whores? That's what he and his brothers will do to us."

A shock of fear and rage tore through my gut at Nene's words. I looked into her eyes and saw that there was a lot that she wasn't saying. "But I don't know if I can be like that, Nene. I've always lived to be as unlike Father as I can. I just wanted to be the perfect samurai. To live virtuously and by my actions set an example for those beneath me in the celestial order, because it's my rightful place to do so."

She took my hand into hers. "You can still be like that. Protect your family by being the perfect pureblood Matsu. Let me ask you this, is there ever a time when you're completely domineering and ruthless?"

I didn't have to think about this. "During battle. It's like I was.. when I lost control last night. I lose myself completely in my rage and I desire only to destroy and conquer."

Nene seemed to think about this for a time, then leaned into me. "You have to be that way in every interaction outside our family from now on if we're going to stay. And inside too, really"

Now I was confused. "Why inside?"

"You can't let someone like Tamiki push you around. As a pureblood she's beneath you. Chiumi too. If you had returned home as a recognized pureblood, you could've expected all three of us to greet you naked. Our bodies would've been there to receive your blessed seed. It's your role within the hidden caste to conquer and dominate all who are beneath you."

The image of my three sisters, nude and willing before me, brought me to hardness. The very idea of simply being allowed to take them at will stirred me to aching need. I set it aside. I was more worried about something else. "But Nene, would you really be okay with that? You told me last night that you love me. And Chiumi's flirting the other day definitely bothered you."

She sighed and said, "I'm okay with it because I have to be. I've always known that I would have to share you. It bothered me the other day because Chiumi is so beautiful and I was terrified that she would get to you before I could."

Nene reached up, turning my face towards her. She gave me a long burning kiss. When she pulled back, she didn't go far. She looked intensely into my eyes, only inches away. "Now I know that there's a place for me in your heart and there always will be. You'll never leave me behind again. It's all I've ever wanted."

Then she grinned. "Well, that and a few babies would be nice."

I took her hand and placed it over my heart. "Always. You'll always be my little shadow. As for the babies, we can definitely do something about that."

She did say I needed to be ruthless. To take what I wanted when I wanted. I reached for her obi, working her robe open as her hand found my hungry manhood. Without hesitation Nene lay back on our bed and spread her legs as soon as her robe was open. I could see the moisture already seeping out. I climbed over her and started to push myself into that delicious flower.

The door of the main entrance slid open and Tamiki with Chiumi a step behind her walked inside.

"Do you two ever do anything out here besides rut?" Tamiki asked in a harsh tone.

Chiumi came up beside her and teasingly asked, "Is that envy I hear in your voice, sister?"

Nene grinned and turned to them. "Could you two come back in a few hours? It would be wrong of me to leave Master unsatisfied."

"A few hours, huh?" Chiumi managed to sound both intrigued and amused at the same time.

"A few hours at least." Nene amended. Then slyly elaborated, "Master makes love as he makes battle. He doesn't stop until his victory is complete and there is no walking away."

"No walking because you have to be carried around afterwards?" Chiumi caught on and started laughing.

"We didn't come here for this!" Tamiki growled.

"Can't you just be happy for our sister? She finally got her man." Chiumi said, sounding genuinely annoyed.

"Our man." Nene said, as she looked back up to me.

There is no going back to last night, I realized. This was the new reality and I would have to become what my family needed me to be in it. I couldn't leave them to be treated like sex slaves by our enemies. But I could never be like our father, either. I would have to find my own path.

12