God, I am Dying for Tonight to Come

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was on her back, James, got between her legs. He was sucking and licking her twat up and down. She was shaking, calling out I am Cumming. She is still on her back with her legs spread wide. James mounts her thrusting in his dick. She wraps her legs around his waist. James was screwing her to death. Both called out I am Cumming.

She moves to the bottom of the bed. Kneeling on the edge of the bed with her legs spread. James screws her backwards. Driving his cock in and out with fury. He fucks her twice.

On went the second DVD.

She was about my size and shape. Brown hair and a well-shaped figure she had. James had his cock between her tits. She pushed her tits together on his dick. James, was fucking her tits. Her eyes looked at the head of his dick. Then he calls out I am Cumming. She opens her mouth wide trying to catch his sperm in her mouth. She manages to catch some of it, but some end up on her face.

James then moves between her legs spreading them so wide. He was sucking and licking her twat up and down. She holds James' head with both hands. She is pulling his head into her and then she starts shuddering. She must have had an orgasm.

She is at the bottom of the bed. In a doggy position she spread her legs as far as she could for him. James, screwing her backwards, he does this once. She gets on her back, with her legs wide. James screwed her forwards. Her legs wrapped around his waist holding him in a leg lock. Both scream out I am Cumming.

In the third DVD.

She was shorter than me. With long black hair and a good figure. She is now on her back, James screwing her like mad. She wraps her legs around James' waist. She was moving with his every thrust. They call out that I am Cumming. She moves to the bottom of the bed. James moves in behind her and thrusts his cock into her waiting twat. They both call out I am Cumming. He screws her once more.

The woman is lying on the bed. James is lying next to her. She has a dildo in her hand. Half in length longer than James and much thicker. She starts fucking herself with it. James is wanking at her side.

My two boys looked at me and said nothing. I knew this was going to be hard.

"But James did not want any children as I did," I said.

A long gulp.

"I went to bed with Frank Thomson, he got pregnant with you George," I said. "He is your biological father. Here are copies of DNA tests from you and him."

George slumped back and drank the full glass of wine.

I turned to my second child with a long gulp.

"I went to bed with Fred Tomlinson, he made me pregnant with you David," I said. "He is your biological father. Here are copies of DNA tests from you and him."

Your brother is your half-brother.

David slumped back drinking his wine before refilling it.

There was dead silence in the house.

"What I did I should never have done," I said to George and David.

"I have been thinking about it over the years. I should never have done it. I was only thinking of myself all those years ago not, thinking, how it was ever going to affect you two. I was so very selfish," I said.

"I wanted two children. What I should have done was to have children with James. You two are my world. I love you to bits," I said.

"You see all the piles of paper and DVDs on the table. They are from three PD. I employed all of them three months ago on the table!" I said.

"Photographs, DVDs, and a report of James. After all these years he is still cheating on me and having affairs with, I do not know how many others," I said.

"The two of you will hate every bone in my body for what I have done to you. I was selfish and wanted children, and James did not want any children. I love the two of you with every single breath I take. My heart is screaming pure love for each of you," I said.

"Please do not hate me, please, try to understand what I did," I said.

I drank my glass of brandy and poured out another bursting out crying. "I love the two of you with all my heart over and over again," I said. I stopped crying and drank some brandy.

I looked at George and David. "I have recently spoken with each of your fathers, and they would love to see you with me," I said.

"I told them I did not know if they would want to. Before you, all give me an answer. I will be talking to James," I said.

"He must give up his women, or we will be getting divorced," I said.

I got up and left the two of them talking. I made dinner for the three of us. Over dinner, George and David told me they wanted to meet and talk to their biological fathers. I told them all were willing to answer any questions they would ask.

I arranged on Wednesday afternoon for George to meet his biological father. Things went well. The following Wednesday afternoon with David, father and that went well I was happy. The following week on Wednesday, I arranged for the seven of us to have lunch with me in a private room.

I was pleased that Frank Thomson, and Fred Tomlinson had told each of their wife's. The two wives looked at me with evil eyes through the lunch. Whilst all of us were drinking after our lunch.

"I told them I was not after stealing their husbands. And I'm going to tell you everything," I said.

I started by telling everyone my husband had been cheating on me for most of our married life. I did not know how many. Then I told them about the long scratch marks on his shoulders right through to the present day. My two nearly wept from time to time.

Then I asked Frank Thomson, and Fred Tomlinson and their wives. "Please do not judge my children for what I did," I said.

"It was for me what I did. Please after this meeting; if possible. I would like it if you could see yourselves seeing my children as yours," I said.

The wives started to cry.

They knew where I was coming from, the wives asked me to leave the room for a few minutes. I did as they requested. When I returned, the six of them were holding one another. I sat down, my head fell into my hands, and burst out crying. The six of them all tried to comfort me.

I stopped and they asked me what I was going to do about James.

"The three of us will talk with James at home. I will be challenging him after all these years of cheating on me," I said.

They asked, "would you like our husbands there for support."

"No, what I must do, I must do alone," I said.

Saturday afternoon, I laid out all the information in piles on the table. I sat in one chair and the other chair in front of me for James to sit on. George on my left and David, on my right. He was the strongest of the two.

James walked in. "A family meeting, we have not had for months," he said. He gave all of us drinks and then sat down. I drank more brandy.

"James, please let me do all the talking until I finish," I said.

"Karen, my love; I will not stop you at all," James said.

"James the last six weeks I have done the following. I have changed my bank and opened a new account with my salary paid into that bank," I said.

"I have drawn out all our savings. Forty thousand is in my account. All the expensive jewelry presents you have bought me now in a safety deposit box," I said.

"I know you have other savings elsewhere. Because you have used the stock market and have made a lot more money than forty thousand," I said.

"James, what I am about to say is going to shock you with something bad!" I said.

"James, please let me speak, do not interrupt me please until I have finished. James, you have been cheating on me all our married life," I said.

"I HAVE NEVER CHEATED ON YOU," James said.

"James please I have proof you have been cheating on me. I do not know how many affairs you have had in all our married years," I said.

"James, I am even more guilty! dishonorable! more shameful than you!" I said.

"I am praying you will forgive me for what I have done," I said.

"My two children have already heard what I am going to say to you for the third time. It does not get any easier," I said.

James jumps in.

"Why did you say my two children and not ours," he said.

"James, please, I will be brief in that case because my two children have heard all this before," I said.

"James here is a photo of long scratch marks on both your shoulders note the date and time from years ago," I said.

"That would be you giving them to me," James said.

"Sorry James I never scratch your shoulders in our married life," I said.

"James, please let me talk," I said.

He nodded.

" David, would you please get James his Diary of the bookcase and pass it to him?" I said.

James jumps up saying. "Don't you mean DAD?" he said.

"David, please do as I ask," I said.

David handed James the 5-year diary and did not say a word. "James, would you please explain the meaning of the letters and numbers?" I said.

"They made no sense to me when I looked inside the diary years ago," I said.

"You have filled in for all days of the week," I said.

James opens the Diary. Saying, "they are codes I use for work nothing else."

"James, you went out last weekend Saturday fishing and on Sunday playing Golf," I said.

"Yes," my love.

"Turn to that last weekend. You can see the letters and numbers are there. You were not working so can you tell me what they mean?" I said.

"I made a mistake and I put them on the wrong page," he said.

"James, I broke most of the code after watching the DVDs in the sexual positions you screwed the other women," I said.

"I broke the code," I said.

"James. "Don't lie to me anymore. I am going to tell you exactly what they mean," I said.

I told him what each letter meant. The numbers meant how many times. But I could not make out the meaning of some of the letters.

"James, I employed three PDs to find out if you were cheating on me or not," I said.

"You see in front of you all the piles of papers. Photographs and DVDs are about you cheating on me," I said.

"You were having sex with three different women from years ago. 27 DVDs in total. And I have all the PD reports, I said.

"Please let me explain," he said. "You can have your say later," I said.

"What I am now going to tell you are going to hate me," I said.

"You will be screaming at me," I said.

"James, what I am about to say is going to shock you with something bad. I hope you will forgive me for what I have done to you," I said.

I drank my drink.

"Over two and a quarter years I had two affairs!" I said.

"Not affairs, they were for one thing only with each of them," I said.

"There was no love. I did not enjoy it (it was a means to an end.) I said.

"George and David are not your children," I said.

I had a drink again.

"My first affair! was with Frank Thomson. As soon as he made me pregnant, we stopped," I said.

I picked up two papers and handed them to James. "You see the date and the year they are DNA tests of Frank Thomson and George YES Frank Thomson is George Father," I said.

"My second was with Fred Tomlinson. As soon as he made me pregnant, we stopped," I said.

I picked up two papers and handed them to James. ``You see the date and the year they are DNA tests of Fred Tomlinson and David YES Fred Tomlinson is David's Father," I said.

"James, you did not want any children," I said.

"That is why I had two affairs," I said.

"James, there was no love with any of them," I said.

"I wanted children George and David are the love of my life," I said.

"AFTER YOU!"

"JAMES I STILL LOVE every single moment of the day," I said.

"In those two and a half years when we made love," I said.

"I used a diaphragm to stop having your children after David was born," I said.

"I went on the pill and have been on it ever since," I said.

"You may not believe me at this moment. I still love you and only you with every single bone in my body, my heart and soul," I said.

"At this very moment, I am screaming out for you to take me in your arms and make love to me right now," I said.

"I love you so very much." I said.

James looked at me in silence.

I picked up the last pile of photographs, DVDs, and PD reports. "These were done in the last six weeks of you James still cheating on me," I said.

"James, we can change our lives as of today if you still love me as much as I love you," I said.

I had another drink. James was still in shock from what I had finished saying. I got up and refilled all our glasses to the top of the glass then sat down. Waiting for James to say something minutes went by in complete silence.

Then James spoke. "Karen, you knew I loved sex why did you not stop me all those years ago," he said.

"James, you are a very single-minded man," I said.

"And nothing I would have said would have stopped you from cheating on me, would it!" I said.

James did not answer me.

"Karen, I loved you and always loved you even when I was having sex with them," he said.

"Yes, it was only sex with all the women," he said.

"I was thinking of you and only you. Karen, you must believe me," he said.

"I will do anything you say I do not want to lose you. I have always loved you so very much," James said.

"James, what I want COULD be a divorce!" I said.

" Karen, I do not want a divorce I love you so very much," he said.

"James if it is divorce. I will do the following. Copies of the DVDs will be on the internet within weeks," I said.

"I will email the sex you had with all the women to your boss. And your workmates who would be laughing behind your back every single day. I will send copies of the DVDs to each of the city newspapers you visit," I said.

"They will include all the names and addresses of the three women. I will get half of everything you will be a broken man, and you will still have all your women if they will have you," I said.

"James, it is time for you to make your mind up. James, you know that new office-based job you told me about last week. Take it on Monday," I said.

"Then you will be at home every night with me. When you are in your new post, I want you to telephone all your women. I will sit at your side while you tell them it is all finished," I said.

"Fishing you, will you give it up right away because you could meet someone else and still cheat on me?" I said.

"When we go to social meetings, and you dance with any of our friend's wives or any other woman. I will be watching your every move all the time," I said.

" You stay with me and only dance with me until I can trust you," I said.

"Now for the money you made on the stock market. I want to see your bank account with the money you have made before you could transfer a single penny," I said.

"I want it in our joint bank account this Monday. James, please agree, or divorce is the only option. My solicitor is waiting for a telephone call on Monday," I said.

Standing up, I went and made some sandwiches for the four of us. When I returned with the sandwiches. James was holding a bank statement at the bottom that read two hundred thousand. James looked at me. "I do not want a divorce," "I love you so very much. I am going to do everything you have said to me," James said.

I went over to James and kissed him. "I love you more than ever," I said.

"James, I want you to meet Frank Thomson, and Fred Tomlinson with their wives," I said.

"They will answer any question you want to ask them. "We should all meet as a group. "The two kids must be there. So, there is no mistake. Are you willing to agree?" I said.

"A group meeting would be the best," James said. James and I got on with our loving lives.

James and I sat on the couch side by side. James made all the telephone calls. I listened while James spoke with each of the women. He told them it was all over and some tried to blackmail him. "Do you want to speak to my wife? She is sitting next to me" he said. The phone went dead. He deleted each of them from his phone.

He was on his last three. I knew the last three numbers and the woman's voices. He deleted the last three from his phone.

I said. "Nothing!"

All James wanted to do then to please me and finish all his affairs for good. I knew it was Mary Davis, Jean Goodwin, and Cath Moore the sluts.

The last part of the code was now unraveled.

We went to the Golf club early on Saturday. We were having three rounds of Golf. We played against Jack and Mary first. James and I lost. I could not have cared less. We went back to the clubhouse for a cup of coffee.

I looked at Mary. "Mary, you have had a secret for years and now I know all about it," I said.

"Jack needs to know If you don't tell him, I will," I said.

I had a Golf ball inside my right hand. I punched Mary on her left and right eye. "You know what that for now tell Jack. Make her tell you and we are no longer friends," I said.

Jack and Mary left the Golf Club. "You enjoyed doing that," James said. I smiled at him.

Frank and Jean Goodwin turned up for the second game of golf. James and I lost. I could not have cared less. Back at the clubhouse, having a drink, the four of us were going to have lunch. No way I was going to have lunch with them. We all stood up.

"Jean, you have had a secret for years. I know all about it," I said.

"Frank needs to know. If you don't tell him, I will," I said.

I had the same golf ball inside my right hand. I punched Jean on her nose and right eye. "You know what that, for now, tell Frank," I said.

I turned to Frank. If she does not tell you then I will. We are no longer friends," I said.

Frank and Jean left the Golf Club. "You are enjoying this," James said.

I was smiling. "The best is yet to come," I said.

James and I had a long lunch. We talked and talked then the final two walked up to our table Terry and Cath. I turn to James.

"There is a better game to be played at home. "What do you think," I said.

"Home for me," he said.

Terry and Cath had no idea what had been going on. James and I stood up.

I faced Cath. "Cath you have had a secret for years I know all about it," I said.

Terry needs to know. If you do not tell him, I will," I said.

I had the Golf ball inside my right hand and punched Cath on her nose. Then a second punch to her left eye then a third punch on her right eye.

"You know what that was, for now, tell Terry," I said. Blood was running from her nose.

I turn to Terry. "If she does not then tell you I will. We are no longer friends," I said.

Terry and Cath left the Golf Club in front of us.

"You are enjoying this, "James said. I was smiling. "I loved that one," I said.

I thought you would like to know the rest.

You might as well know what happened to our six ex friends.

And what happens with the both of us.

A week had passed and we had three visitors. The first one was Jack Davis. He asked if we could talk for a few minutes. James asked him to our house. Jack asked to speak to me alone.

"I should be there,". James said. Jack looked at me.

"Last Saturday what was the meaning when you said if she does not tell you, I will?" Jack said.

"Jack as Mary not told you," I said.

"No, we have not been speaking since last week," Jack said.

"Karen, please would you tell me what is going on?" Jack said.

What should Mary have told me?" Jack said.

James poured out a small drink. "Shall I tell him or you?" James said.

"No, I started this last week and I am going to finish it," I said.

"Sorry, Jack, would you please sit down," I said.

James handed him the drink. "No thanks? '' he said.

"I thought you might need it," James said.

"Mary has been screwing with James and it has been going on for years," I said.

Jack slumped back in the chair and drank up. Jack looked at me then at James.

"Yes, it is true. And quite a few others I think," James said.

Jack stared at James. "Jack, it was not me who wanted the affair. It was Mary!" James said.