God, I am Dying for Tonight to Come

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I have another drink please," Jack said.

Jack looked at me. "How long have I known all about this," Jack said.

"I only found out in the last few weeks," I said.

"Jack, if you want to hit me, I will not try to stop you, it's only what I deserve!" James said.

Jack stood up, walking to the door. "What are you going to do?" I said.

"Do not know yet!" Jack said.

We did not know at that time. But Jack had already made his mind up.

One hour later, Frank Goodwin turned up at the door. We went through it all again. Before Frank left. "You should speak to Jack Davis; he has the same problem!" I said.

Frank just nodded to me.

A half-hour later, Terry Moore turned up at the door. We went through it all again. Before Terry left. "You should speak to Jack Davis and Frank Goodwin, they have the same problem as you," I said.

Terry looked round and nodded back to me.

The four of us girls had planned a month's holiday on the other side of the world. I backed out three weeks before and you know why!

Jack had the Brains. Jack, Frank, and Terry had a plan. The three of them had cameras set up at home. In two weeks, recordings of lots of sex scenes with other men they had screwed up.

The three of them sold their business and did not tell their wives. They set up new bank accounts.

All three of them had the same solicitor. They were getting ready to divorce their wives. Jack had made up papers for when the divorces came through. These solicitor's papers included all the money their wives had spent on their holiday. Would come out of the final figure from each of the divorces. They had to get Mary, Jean, and Cath to sign the papers they did as requested by their husbands. The fools never read it.

Mary, Jean, and Cath spent a grand on clothes each. Their husbands paid and booked the fight. At the airport checking desk their husbands handed the ticket to the clerk. They handed the ticket to their wives. It was a one-way ticket for each of them and they did not know. Each of them put in their hand bags the flight folder.

Two days before the return flight, the joint accounts were cancelled. Leaving just five hundred in Mary, Jean, and Cath's own accounts. The bags were all packed and the husbands gave each a grand for spending money. The hotel, meals and spas were all paid for another five grand. They reminded them of the day for coming home and waved them off.

The three of them left the airport and went to the solicitors. They wanted the divorce papers to be ready for their wives to sign on the other side of the world. They asked the solicitor to arrange it all.

Jack had organized a special surprise for a camera in each bedroom. Mary, Jean, and Cath had all been screwing around with lots of men in the hotel bedrooms.

A month later. The three of them are at the airport for their return flight home. While inside the airport. Over the loudspeaker system came. Will Mrs. Mary Davis, Mrs. Jean Goodwin, and Mrs. Cath Moore please go to the customer service desk. Three men were waiting for them with envelopes. They also had two small parcels for them.

One parcel had written on it. Our bedroom before you left on your holiday. The second parcel said your sex scenes in the hotel bedroom. The three men handed to each of them two small parcels. Then the envelopes saying you have been served. What a bombshell the three of them got.

They each looked in their handbags for the folder and return ticket. Another bombshell, there was no return ticket in the folder. They were stranded on the other side of the world and spent all the money.

All three of them rang home, wanting to speak to their husbands. A woman at each house answered the phone.

We believe this is what was said by Mary and Jack.

In Jack's house a woman answered the phone. Calling out it is that slut soon to be your ex-wife. Then Jack answered the phone.

This is what was said by Jack. "What do you want?" Jack said.

"Go and fuck the men you have been fucking for the last month and let them keep you," Jack said.

"The house is now sold. It's going to be a fifty/fifty split. Less the money you spent on that holiday, it's on that paper you signed," Jack said.

"I am moving out in the morning. Your things are with your parents if you want them," Jack said.

"Let my solicitor know where to send your half of the money. His name on the papers in your hand." Jack said.

"What am I going to do out here?" Mary said.

"Lay on your fucking back with your legs wide open your fucking good at that slut." Jack said.

Jean, and Cath all said the same thing. They all got the same answer.

Just a few final words.

My two kids all did well and accepted what I did in the end. I love them to bits and always will. James did understand what I had done to him to this day.

He keeps on saying to me. "I wish now I never said that I never wanted any children.

He has regretted those words ever since.

As for myself, I should never have done what I did. Yes, I was selfish. I should have challenged him right away as soon as I knew. I should have come off the pill and not told James's. We would have had our own children that was my stupid fault!

Yes, I have been troubled morning, noon, and night every single day. I keep on saying to James. "I love you and sorry for what I did."

I look at James every day. I do feel for him. Thank God, James is so understanding and holds no grudges. I love the man I married. And he loves me. I only wanted one man in my life and told him so.

I went astray twice. Yes, I was so stupid! I should never have done it to this day! I do regret what I did! Now we are getting on in years and we are still in love with each other. You might as well know we had loving sex every night since. Twice in my favorite position and I give James a blowjob and I love my oral finish.

God, I am dying for tonight to come!