God is a Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon," Caitlyn smiled at me as she pushed God off, "let's continue where we left off."

"Do you have the stamina?" I asked with a smile and a raised eyebrow.

"You know I do." Caitlyn smiled back.

LUCIFER

I grinned at God as she came limping back over to me.

"I told you." I sung teasingly as she collapsed in a heap beside me, "Do you regret not listening to me?"

"What do you mean?" God smiled weakly, "I got exactly what I went there for."

"Rachel's not coming back from this." I smiled, "Look at her and Caitlyn go! They'll be at it forever; you've lost."

"You keep saying that," God said, her face planted firmly in the grass, "but she keeps surprising you."

"Look how much she's changed!" I said, "Not just physically, but mentally. God, she basically raped you."

"It's not rape if I consented," God giggled, "and it's impossible to rape me, Lucy; nothing is ever done to me without my consent. Rachel still thinks I'm acting to test her faith." God yawned contentedly, "She just played her part."

"I think she just hate-fucked you."

"She was just expressing her male sexuality," God said, "and she did it so... perfectly."

"She's gotten a taste of being evil." I smiled, "She'll be on my side now."

"She'll come back to me," God smiled, "she always does."

"We'll see."

Caitlyn and Rachel fucked for hours. They unknowingly went through half the Kama Sutra, and then did things even I'd never seen before. God was snoring by the time the two girls finished, and I had to wake her up for the moment of truth.

RACHEL

Caitlyn and I breathed heavily as we orgasmed for the final time. We rested in each other's arms, sighing in blissful exhaustion as the sweet stink of sex wafted from us. Caitlyn turned to me, her eyes full of satisfaction and love.

"I want you to stay with me forever." She whispered.

"I wouldn't mind it." I grinned back as God and Lucy approached us.

"But you're leaving me, aren't you?" Caitlyn said with a sad smile.

"I am." I said. The confidence I had actually worked against Lucy's temptation. The other two tests were harder for me, because I lacked the belief in myself to willingly resist the lure of sin. I knew my self-assuredness would leave me after I returned to my old body, but for now, I could make this decision without fear of regret.

"If you pass these tests," Caitlyn whispered, "and become the messiah, you'll never get to return here. Lucy will banish you out of spite."

"I'll always remember you," I said sadly, "but I must go."

"And I'll always remember you," Caitlyn said, "and if you fail later tests, Rachel, come back to me."

"I will." I smiled back as I transformed into my old body. I felt the confidence leave me, and the beauty I felt for myself vanish. I looked bashfully at Caitlyn, no longer considering myself her equal, but her lesser. She intimidated me once again, and I felt hollow because of it. I shifted out of our embrace, and made to leave without salutations; there was nothing I could say that would make it easier.

"Rachel," Caitlyn said with kind eyes, "don't ever feel uncomfortable in your own skin. You're beautiful."

"Thanks..." I said awkwardly.

"Oh," Caitlyn smiled tearfully with outstretched arms, "come here, you adorable bundle of insecurity."

Caitlyn embraced me warmly, and placed a kiss on the top of my head. I hugged her back, and for a moment, I felt some of the warmth we shared just a minute ago. Then the feeling passed, and I tentatively withdrew from her.

"Remember," she smiled as a tear rolled down her cheek, "if you fall, come back to me."

I nodded politely and turned away, feeling really shitty that I was too awkward to return her affection.

"Rachel," Lucy said as she came over to me, "I had a whole speech planned to torment your conflicted soul, but you just had to go and ruin it by deciding for yourself."

"Sorry, Lucy," I smiled, "but after the sacrifices God made to show me she was still with me, I couldn't let her down."

"Sacrifices?!" Lucy exclaimed as her face twisted in anger, "Rachel, God was just jealous you weren't paying attention to her!"

"Nonsense, Lucy." I laughed, "God allowed me to express a dangerous part of my sexuality on her so that I wouldn't feel ashamed about it."

"That's exactly what I was doing!" God said smugly, "I was giving you consent to be a borderline rapist so that you knew I was still with you no matter what."

"She's such a good woman!" I beamed at God, "Sorry for all those things I said about you; I should never say such words."

"Oh, it's not your fault." God said as she smirked at Lucy, "The devil's temptation twists us all in different ways."

"Well, at least I got the information I needed for my dossier." Lucy grumbled as we walked from the garden.

"What?" I asked.

"There's a sadistic side to you that hadn't been revealed before." Lucy said.

"Speaking of sadism," God smiled at Lucy as she snapped her fingers, "you owe me, bitch."

A caged metal contraption with ten dildos on corkscrews appeared before us. Lucy rolled her eyes, got undressed, and hopped inside.

"You have to pedal it like a bicycle," God said as Lucy adjusted herself on a seat made of two dildos, "and really put some effort into it, because the odometer has to read twenty miles before you can finish."

"AAAAAAHHHH! Fuck you!" Lucy grimaced as the dildos started corkscrewing. Her holes gaped and her juices flowed as her legs pumped. Metal creaked, gears turned, and Lucy growled as she battled her growing pleasure and discomfort.

"This might take a while," God smiled at me, "Lucy's not used to exercise. Should we get something to eat while we wait for her?"

"Didn't you just finish a meal?" I smiled coyly at her.

"Was that a dirty joke?" God laughed incredulously, "Did I just hear that right, Rachel?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." I smiled innocently, "But I am famished. Do hotdogs sound good?"

"What about popsicles?" God crinkled her nose.

"Maybe a summer salad?" I grinned, "I'll have cucumbers in mine, and you'll have baby-carrots in yours."

"Oh, come on!" God giggled, "I'm at least a banana!"

"Maybe a pickle." I conceded.

We laughed and ate our food as we laid in the grass of the garden. Lucy's wails of ecstasy echoed throughout the cavernous chambers of the underworld as she orgasmed again and again.